Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 4:27:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmdLbrl] [#1]
Did anyone save the video of ANTIFA being kept out of Huntington Beach CA yesterday morning?
It is on the Facebook page "We R The News".
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 5:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl:
Did anyone save the video of ANTIFA being kept out of Huntington Beach CA yesterday morning?
View Quote

Never heard about it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 5:05:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmdLbrl] [#3]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

Never heard about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl:

Never heard about it.

I don't know how to link to Facebook to here on my phone. But I found it just by Googling " We R The News Facebook" and it was about the fifth item in the search
https://m.facebook.com/werthenews/#_=_https://m.facebook.com/werthenews/#_=_
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 5:09:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sergtjim] [#4]

That puts them in a physically dangerous position.  Why would they do that?  Idjuts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By clctr:
Take The Knee: NO THANKS!!!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9muar_1591467709:

That puts them in a physically dangerous position.  Why would they do that?  Idjuts.

Is that a serious question?

If anybody else had any balls at all they would be standing too.

There are some things in life that are not acceptable.  Kneeling to those rioters is one of them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 5:11:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#5]
Originally Posted By sergtjim:

View Quote

Maybe they should hand their duty pistols to the protesters as a sign of good faith and goodwill.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Trash_Panda:
View Quote

Fucking inhuman animals.

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 6:11:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#7]
Ooohhh...new policing bill in Congress changing qualified immunity!  This should be interesting.  I haven't seen the details, I don't know if they've been published yet.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#8]
WAT?

Whiteness Apology Tour!
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Videographer about to get hsi ass kicked in Seattle!

https://www.twitch.tv/oppositiontv
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#10]
NYC diamond district next?

During a Fox News interview, a man who identified himself as "Ace Burns 2020," hinted that he would burn down the Diamond District. The man said he was organizing a march from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn to City Hall on Friday night. If Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and Mayor Bill de Blasio refused to speak with protesters at City Hall, the man hinted there would be fiery repercussions.

"I'm a leader of this FTP movement. It means a lot of things," the protest leader said. "It could mean 'free the people,' it could mean 'for the people,' or it could also mean 'fire to property' and you know that's very possible."

"Today I'm leading a demonstration from Barclay Center at 6 p.m. to City Hall, and that's the first stop. We're hoping de Blasio and Cuomo come out and talk to us and give the youth some direction," the man stated. "But if they don't, the next stop is the Diamond District. And gasoline, thanks to Trump, is awfully cheap."
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#11]

There are some things in life that are not acceptable.  Kneeling to those rioters is one of them.
View All Quotes

I took his question to mean why would they kneel in the middle of an angry mob like that as it makes them easy targets.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#12]
NYC diamond district next?

During a Fox News interview, a man who identified himself as "Ace Burns 2020," hinted that he would burn down the Diamond District. The man said he was organizing a march from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn to City Hall on Friday night. If Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and Mayor Bill de Blasio refused to speak with protesters at City Hall, the man hinted there would be fiery repercussions.

"I'm a leader of this FTP movement. It means a lot of things," the protest leader said. "It could mean 'free the people,' it could mean 'for the people,' or it could also mean 'fire to property' and you know that's very possible."

"Today I'm leading a demonstration from Barclay Center at 6 p.m. to City Hall, and that's the first stop. We're hoping de Blasio and Cuomo come out and talk to us and give the youth some direction," the man stated. "But if they don't, the next stop is the Diamond District. And gasoline, thanks to Trump, is awfully cheap."
View Quote

Genius

As dumb as the guy in Nashville that admitted to a reporter that he and his brother-in-law  "got carried away" during last weeks riot and burned the courthouse. His brother-in-law had already been arrested and this guy said "I will probably be arrested soon."
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:29:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
If chili had beans you wouldn't have to say that is "has beans", it would be already understood, your "has beans" would be superfluous.
View Quote

Like "gin martini."
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Jesus Christ.

Beltfeds needed.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:50:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

In my opinion three of the cops should be acquitted.

I doubt the main guy will be though and I don't think he should be either.
View Quote

https://www.lawofficer.com/minneapolis-disaster/
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:03:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKVooDoo] [#16]
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

Jesus Christ.

Beltfeds needed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

Jesus Christ.

Beltfeds needed.

Any bets on if anyone will be charged? 4 were arrested, 3 have been released.

I give it 1 in 10 that anyone is charged.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/teenager-assaulted-in-co-cork-stabbing-1.4272873
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:04:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Since they came up just a bit short on their million man / women / tranny march, what's next?  Pee your pants in solidarity?  Temper tantrum in place at 3pm?  Drive mom's car through a store front?
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Good
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

thanks.  I made an addition above.
View Quote

I totally understand amigo.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Never gonna happen. The money men & the true believers never wanted compromise. They want to constantly push the Overton window until there’s nothing left of the previous America.
View Quote

Can’t compromise with terminators.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:41:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Ooohhh...new policing bill in Congress changing qualified immunity!  This should be interesting.  I haven't seen the details, I don't know if they've been published yet.
View Quote

Interesting strategy. Instead of defunding, all the LEOs will just quit. Then there will be a new bill in congress to create a (progressive) national police bureau and national police force. Amazing power grab. I bet the new force will be called the Protection Squadron with snazzy Hugo Boss designed uniforms.

0barna told us this would happen:

Obama civilian national security force.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:52:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

I've been waiting for this. It's a very bad indicator.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:53:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#23]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/teenager-assaulted-in-co-cork-stabbing-1.4272873
View Quote

WTF is a "green area?"  I even googled it.  Zero explanation that I found.

The injured youth is believed to have been with friends in a green area
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Interesting strategy. Instead of defunding, all the LEOs will just quit. Then there will be a new bill in congress to create a (progressive) national police bureau and national police force. Amazing power grab. I bet the new force will be called the Protection Squadron with snazzy Hugo Boss designed uniforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y
View Quote

Yep he laid it out pretty clear.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#25]
all the LEOs will just quit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

View All Quotes

What will they do now that the two cops have been arrested?
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Extorris:
View Quote

Nothing.  They won't do a f'ing thing.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:

Probably the opposite of “no-go” zones swede1986 keeps telling us doesn’t exist over there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By tucansam:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tucansam:
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

In my opinion three of the cops should be acquitted.

I doubt the main guy will be though and I don't think he should be either.

Either way we get riots.

The 3 cops were overcharged and more than likely will beat all, or most, of the charges, and we will get riots.

The main guy will go down, you aren't going to get a fair jury, not happening; but I don't think he will be found guilty on all the charges, and we will get riots.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:06:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JohnParker55:

This.
The last election cycle showed me there is no more middle ground or common sense with the modern commucrat.
Sometimes divorce is the only option, irreconcilable differences and all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnParker55:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I've pretty much cut off all contact with anyone I know to be a leftist. Thankfully that is a rather small list of people. There aren't too many of those types where I live. But I felt it necessary. Why the hell would I want to associate with people that despise everything I believe in and vice versa? Fuck it. It just isn't worth it anymore. These people are our enemies. And unlike any foreign enemy, these people are actually a threat to our freedom because they live here. They vote here. The biggest threat to American freedom isn't some schmuck in Russia or China. The biggest threat to our freedom comes from within.

This.
The last election cycle showed me there is no more middle ground or common sense with the modern commucrat.
Sometimes divorce is the only option, irreconcilable differences and all.

Yup, that’s what I have been saying.  Better a peaceful split now than epic bloodshed.  Our side has no desire to kill 50 million people, but they would have no issues doing it- hell, they are already tweeting about putting us in camps!
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:08:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cpermd:

Good
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cpermd:

Good

Sad that he's the only one doing it right.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#32]

J Edgar Hoover would have his panties in a knot.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:11:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#33]
Update on the guy with the chainsaw:
https://www.krgv.com/news/mcallen-man-who-charged-at-protesters-with-a-chainsaw-issued-a-17-000-bond

A judge on Saturday set bond at $17,000 for a McAllen man accused of brandishing a chainsaw at protesters.
Daniel Pena, 44, of McAllen is accused of brandishing a chainsaw at protesters during a Black Lives Matter march in downtown McAllen on Friday. The incident was recorded and shared widely on social media.
Protesters were making their way through the downtown area by some businesses. Pena was seen in a truck pulled off to the side of the road. He took down a chainsaw from the bed of the truck and turned it on. He used the machine to intimidate protesters out of the way.
Pena is facing a charge of assault, a Class A misdemeanor, and four charges of deadly conduct, also a Class A misdemeanor.
Municipal Judge Marcus Barrera set bond at $5,000 on the assault charge and $3,000 each on the four deadly conduct charges.
Pena said he would be hiring his own lawyer and refused a court-appointed attorney.

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By slabertooch:
The 3 cops were overcharged
View Quote

They all participated in the murder.  Did you see one single cop say, "hey, maybe we should check this guy's pulse since he's been unresponsive for two or thee or four minutes?"  The cop behind Chauvin was putting his weight on Floyd's chest.  Many say that was just as likely to kill him as the neck restriction.  The guy on the legs and the guy running interference with the crowd were accomplices because they did zero to help Floyd who clearly became unresponsive for 4-5 minutes.

WTF were they thinking?  I know what they were thinking.  They thought they could get away with anything, that they could be investigated internally (if even that) and nothing would be found wrong.  Just like before.  Even if they were fired, they'd get rehired back with full backpay via the FOP/PBA.  The truth is, they didn't care.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:13:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#36]
2 CA Deputies out of Santa Cruz injured, and one killed -- - they walked into an ambush ---  not sure if related to thread...
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:14:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#37]

They all participated in the murder.  Did you see one single cop say, "hey, maybe we should check this guy's pulse since he's been unresponsive for two or thee or four minutes?"  The cop behind Chauvin was putting his weight on Floyd's chest.  Many say that was just as likely to kill him as the neck restriction.  The guy on the legs and the guy running interference with the crowd were accomplices because they did zero to help Floyd who clearly became unresponsive for 4-5 minutes.

WTF were they thinking?  I know what they were thinking.  They thought they could get away with anything, that they could be investigated internally (if even that) and nothing would be found wrong.  Just like before.  Even if they were fired, they'd get rehired back with full backpay via the FOP/PBA.  The truth is, they didn't care.
View Quote
Reportedly 2 one of the cops (Kueng and Thao) were trainees that were on the job for a week and Chauvin was their trainer.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

That's the way I see it too.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Umm... on the body cams they quite literally check for a pulse and ask to move the guy. You seem to have not read the charging documents.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:24:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MiloBloom] [#40]

View All Quotes

Mayor Brown was resisting charging the cops, but Cuomo pushed for felony charges against
the two who gave a fairly gentle push on a known 75-year old agitator.

Meanwhile, Cuomo's shitty decision making causes 5,800 deaths in nursing homes, and he
cites unknown territory.  

Fuck you Cuomo ... fuck you.

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:27:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: slabertooch] [#41]

View All Quotes

They'll have their day in court, I'm just pointing out the obviousness of the charges as it relates to convincing a jury, beyond a reasonable doubt, that they will all be guilty of all the charges.

Guaranteed the focus of the defense will be Excited Delirium

Chauvin will be found guilty, of something, i don't think it will be 2nd degree murder.

*eta*

From the paper above...
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
This is why ...

ALL LIVES MATTER!
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#43]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y
View Quote

Whelp....

Canada has the RCMP and they are at the beck and call of Trudeaux , so there is that...
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#45]

how is that even legal?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Probably the most work these idiots have ever done

how is that even legal?

The friggin DC mayor probably used city funds to pay for the paint!
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Yup, that’s what I have been saying.  Better a peaceful split now than epic bloodshed.  Our side has no desire to kill 50 million people, but they would have no issues doing it- hell, they are already tweeting about putting us in camps!
View Quote

"Yeah about that camp thing. You see that's going to be a problem."

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:47:00 AM EDT
[#47]

LOL, pee-pee doo-doo head.

She said white twice.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Help a brother out?

Martin Gugino is the 75 yr old man that was pushed to the ground and allegedly bled from the ear.

There is video of him standing around talking to several people before his encounter with the cops.

Can anyone provide a link to the video?  I thought I bookmarked it but I can't find it or it was deleted.

Appreciate it

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#50]

well if that's the new new -- I'd like to repaint some curbs in my neighborhood to make some extra parking spots
View Quote

Do it.  Seriously, no time like the present.  It’s your protest against this insanity.  And the city will probably never notice,
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top