Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

It was obviously already on fire. That video proves nothing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:
Originally Posted By Balista:
White Karen Set Wendy's On Fire

It was obviously already on fire. That video proves nothing.

CNN had shown the video footage of the very 'tanned' individual walking into the Wendy's with a molotov cocktail, while other protesters attempted to block the filming of it. IIRC, that was when the CNN crew was attacked, because they continued trying to record it while 'protesters' tried to use their hands and skateboards to block the camera.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Modly:
Protests starting in my neighborhood in an hour.

Fucking great.
View Quote

head down / eyes up.  good luck.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:45:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#3]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:

Yeah.  The Japanese really dont like Koreans.  If they were white libs would hate them for their homogeneous society.  But their are not so they get a pass.  For now at least
View Quote

The Japanese are racist as fuk and don't like anyone -- Korean - Chinese --    ...They don't teach American kids in school what the Japanese did to the Chinese 'round WWII....because they would have such bad nightmares they would never sleep again.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:47:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#4]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

If you cant see the degredation of society, and how shits falling apart year after year, the shit being pushed, loss off freedoms, the agenda at work and being pushed 24/7/365, and at a glance not see a HUGE difference between society today, and society just 10 years ago, well, you have your head in the sand, and blinders on ignoring everything around you. You will be rolling your eyes at people trying to warn you right up until the brick comes thru your living room window signaling the arrival of the storm, whos warnings you have been ignoring.
View Quote

No one on this site is that blind.   But I disagree.  The slow boiling pot of the last decade =/= what's happening now.  Hell, BLM has been around 7-years now -- and before Floyd died, no one here was looking at BLM as the ignition point.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Fucking great.
View Quote

Ready on the right, ready on the left ...
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
The financial, logistical, and ideological support needed to sustain the current marxist cultural revolution / movement here in the U.S. for as long as they have is-to me anyway-rather impressive if not very troubling.

Obviously our adversaries are organized to a degree I hadn't fully recognized.  That, and politicians at all levels are facilitating this "transformation" and doing so shamelessly for all to see.

I knew we were bad off, but I didn't realize to what extent the cancer of marxist revolution had metastasized right here in our backyard.  

A "flash in the pan" that will blow over soon, or something more ominous?

It's going to be a long 5 1/2 months...

View Quote
There's a reason why 'Public Education' is one of the planks of the Communist Manifesto. America has been allowing the Marxist indoctrination of their children for a couple generations...but now they seem surprised when it rears it's ugly head.

Consider the age heterogeneity in all the people who have attended public schools since the inception of the Federal Department of Education...and it encompasses these quisling politicians all the way to these shitstains that are doing the rioting.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:48:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#7]
The financial, logistical, and ideological support needed to sustain the current marxist cultural revolution / movement here in the U.S. for as long as they have is-to me anyway-rather impressive if not very troubling.

Obviously our adversaries are organized to a degree I hadn't fully recognized.  That, and politicians at all levels are facilitating this "transformation" and doing so shamelessly for all to see.

I knew we were bad off, but I didn't realize to what extent the cancer of marxist revolution had metastasized right here in our backyard.  

A "flash in the pan" that will blow over soon, or something more ominous?

It's going to be a long 5 1/2 months...

View Quote

The planning and forethought behind it all is amazing.

They knew to start casting Trump as dictatorial, because they knew his first instinct would be to crush the uprising.  So when Trump acts to quell the uprising in order to preserve the orderly functioning of our society, they could run with it.

"See?  We told you he was going to become a charismatic strongman.  It's what he wanted all along."

Honestly, if Trump walked out into the Rose Garden tomorrow in a pair of mirrored aviators, a military officer's uniform, and carrying a riding crop, and announced his plan to bring his political enemies to heel, my initial reaction would probably be "Wooooohooo! Bout fuckin' time!"
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

No one on this site is that blind.   But I disagree.  The slow boiling pot of the last decade =/= what's happening now.  Hell, BLM has been around 7-years now -- and before Floyd died, no one here was looking at BLM as the ignition point.
View All Quotes

If you cant see the degredation of society, and how shits falling apart year after year, the shit being pushed, loss off freedoms, the agenda at work and being pushed 24/7/365, and at a glance not see a HUGE difference between society today, and society just 10 years ago, well, you have your head in the sand, and blinders on ignoring everything around you. You will be rolling your eyes at people trying to warn you right up until the brick comes thru your living room window signaling the arrival of the storm, whos warnings you have been ignoring.

No one had realized that BLM was a Marxist front, or maybe they weren't until they got co-opted by the Marxists.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#9]
also HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:55:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 74novaman] [#10]

View Quote

We were specifically talking about how quickly things have ramped up since January, not the obvious general decline of Western Civilization.

Wheres your post from January about how we were going to have race riots and leftist autonomous zones this summer? I mean, after all, you clearly have the vision to have seen this all coming.  Youre not a sheep with blinders on, right?

Good grief, that comment really brought out all the doomer prognosticators.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 74novaman] [#11]

View Quote

Exactly.

There has been a serious and fast escalation.

To use one of our far seeing wizards analogy, the weather has been calling for a TS or Cat 1 landfall for weeks, and now 8 hours before landfall it has become a Cat 4 threatening to strengthen to a Cat 5.

AnYoNe CoUlD hAvE sEeN tHiS cOmInG.  

Yeah, okay.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 74novaman:

Exactly.

There has been a serious, premeditated, organized, financed, and fast escalation.

To use one of our far seeing wizards analogy, the weather has been calling for a TS or Cat 1 landfall for weeks, and now 8 hours before landfall it has become a Cat 4 threatening to strengthen to a Cat 5.

Yeah, okay.
View Quote
fify
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Apple pie is a good all American pie, but in honor of last night's festivities I say Georgia peach pie.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
It really doesn't. It sounds like I should make a pie.

Better be Oreo pie or I'm writing you off.
Amish Dutch apple with a crumb top.

that's my kind of Pie

Apple pie is a good all American pie, but in honor of last night's festivities I say Georgia peach pie.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Whoa!!!  That was fucking awesome and you know that hurt like a mofo!!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

Day-yum - Homey don't play!

I doubt it. He felt himself ascending, he felt himself descending, then I don't think he felt anything after.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
I suppose I could Google it, but I wonder what makes black males have more proclivity towards violence. I mean, the statistics don't lie. So what's the malfunction?
View Quote

It’s likely a combination of genetics, childhood development (health; stress, nutrition, etc., lack of fathers & education), and culture.

On stress – it’s a huge detriment to childhood development & takes a lifetime of hard work, self reflection & behavioral therapy to correct. I’ve seen families that suffer from this. Constant screaming over nonsense, no communication or conflict resolution skills, resistance to authority, all which make interactions with police a total failure from the start.

One family would have the cops show up a half dozen or more times a year. After the daughter’s first two arrests in the back of a cruiser screaming & kicking, they would wait for the EMTs & strapped her to a gurney to be held on a psych evaluation. The officers had immense patience & the amount of resources a disfunction family requires is disproportionate to their tax contributions.

It’s obvious genetics isn’t completely to blame like some people think, because quite a few American blacks don’t have these issues, same with many African immigrants.It could play some role in how the early childhood development amplifies these issues later in life, but it may also just be culture & childhood development.

To add to this, these issues are becoming more prevalent in white households, I believe due to the same reasons – dysfunctional families where it’s only one parent or the father has been hen pecked by his wife, she loses respect for him & it leads to a traumatizing environment for the child. Then they are in effect raised by the public school system & mass media.

It appears that Hispanic & Asian cultures are less susceptible to this decay that blacks & whites due to strong religious & cultural focus on tradition & the family, but unless things change direction they will suffer the same fate.

These issues were on there way to being greatly improved before LBJ & mass media set upon the task of destroying the family, glorifying/enabling violence & single mothers/absent fathers.

Toss in the loads of 5-10+ year convictions for drug offenses & 2-3 generations of kids were raised without fathers, ironically having gangsters as the only prevalent strong male roll models in their neighborhoods, ensuring the cycle repeats itself.

The only hope is for the current kids to be raised with two parents in a stable home that start teaching them at a young age. The damage is so severe, even without any outside influences from the media/online or their peers it will take another 2-3 generations to correct.

But there’s too many convenient distractions & other people to blame while trying to swim against the current, for many it may not be possible.

TL;DR:

Largely problems with culture & childhood development allowed to decay further with bad laws (war on drugs & divorce/family court), government programs (welfare, section 8 & EBT) & reinforced by mass media.

These are multigenerational issues that will take a LONG time to correct.

No race is immune to this family destruction & generational dysfunction, whites are now where blacks were 30-40 years ago, Asians & Hispanics are next without changing the media propaganda.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:08:14 PM EDT
[#16]
George Floyd - New Video Shows Cop Clearly Ignoring Cries to Stop

Video

The attorney for George Floyd's family just released a video of the murder, and this clearly shows bystanders begging former-officer Tou Thao to take some action and save the man who was dying before his eyes.

Attorney Ben Crump makes it clear ... "Warning: This is beyond disturbing, even harder to watch than the first video."

The new video is a wider angle, and you see more of Thao, who stands impervious to what is going on right in front of his face. Bystanders are imploring him to do something ... to just look at George Floyd lying on the pavement unconscious and realize he's about to die. But, Thao does nothing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

CHAZ has got to be the biggest fail in history.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I personally have been fairly certain that things were gonna go sideways this summer and carry into November.

This is not a unique or special opinion; lots of folks on this site have (correctly) said right before the POTUS election it’s gonna get FROGGY. For years now.

Castigating someone for not prophesizing it was gonna be BLM specifically that kicked it off is pointless.

Putting it another way: if I was the Deep State Left, I would have multiple plans locked and loaded that are able to be called up and ran. Then all it takes is that one event that you can use to kick off that plan.

So somewhere there’s a Summer 2020 mass shooting plan, a black guy killed by white cop plan, a second Chinese pandemic plan, etc. Or at least plans that can be matched up to multiple types of public events/tragedies.

There is also small comfort in being correct in forecasting a summer of violence, if you happen to be a productive and contributing member of society with a family at stake.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Lots. Hispanics don't like blacks anyway...and Asians just don't appreciate the grief.
View Quote

Until they go to college & get brainwashed.

This is one issue a failed to address in my previous post. Sending your kid to (most) college(s) is like paying for them to attend a four year communist re-education camp with better food & accommodations.

Even the most well raised child has a very poor chance of making it through with fully intact mental faculties.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#20]
There's a reason why 'Public Education' is one of the planks of the Communist Manifesto. America has been allowing the Marxist indoctrination of their children for a couple generations...but now they seem surprised when it rears it's ugly head.

Consider the age heterogeneity in all the people who have attended public schools since the inception of the Federal Department of Education...and it encompasses these quisling politicians all the way to these shitstains that are doing the rioting.
View Quote

I don't disagree, but my comment was more directed at how quickly the marxists were able to mobilize to violently push their agenda after the death of Floyd due to preparations made prior to, and not as a consequence of.

It speaks to the commitment, organizational skills and funding from established deep pockets with a metric shit-ton of influence that are involved.

Obviously, this goes much, much deeper than a bunch of college-aged malcontents demonstrating on the streets.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Im not saying you SHOULD have seen BLM,  or a pandemic, or a impeachment, or any of 100 other things as the flash point. Im saying you SHOULD be able to see whats behind it, the agenda and their willingness / ability to use ANY disaster / event as a crowbar to try and pry society apart.  Next it might be pandemic 2.0, or impeachment, or racism, or lgbtq, or immigration, or amnesty, or gun control, or food riots, or rent control, or registering for the draft, etc.

But the next thing IS coming, and IMHO within a month of this dying down. So, get prepared for it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:13:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#22]
View Quote

If they would have kept him in prison for those times he would be still alive.  Then again if he didn't resist or put himself in that position to begin with.

CD
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Gotta link? I tried to blow that up enough to read it but the image didn't hold enough detail to read it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By realwar:

Video

The attorney for George Floyd's family just released a video of the murder, and this clearly shows bystanders begging former-officer Tou Thao to take some action and save the man who was dying before his eyes.

Attorney Ben Crump makes it clear ... "Warning: This is beyond disturbing, even harder to watch than the first video."

The new video is a wider angle, and you see more of Thao, who stands impervious to what is going on right in front of his face. Bystanders are imploring him to do something ... to just look at George Floyd lying on the pavement unconscious and realize he's about to die. But, Thao does nothing.
View Quote

Isn't that part of the original 10+ minute video? I definitely remember seeing that in the original long video on Twitter.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

No one had realized that BLM was a Marxist front, or maybe they weren't until they got co-opted by the Marxists.
View All Quotes

BLM is a DNC front.  If you donate money to BLM it actually goes to ActBlue which is a DNC fundraising org.  There is no difference between the DNC and Marxists, however, as the Veritas project has revealed.  We pretend the Democrats are in favor of a left leaning Federal Republic but the truth is the core shot callers are full blown Marxists.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By realwar:

Video

View Quote

I have a "theory", though I am reticent to cast aspersions on anyone in uniform without facts - but - here goes -

They worked together

The dropped bag of coke when GF was first put up against the wall....

"What if" Officer Knee-neck and GF were dealing out of the clubs -- GF would flip under interrogation and give up the network.  Knee-neck wasn't about to let that happen.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:23:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#28]

Im not saying you SHOULD have seen BLM,  or a pandemic, or a impeachment, or any of 100 other things as the flash point. Im saying you SHOULD be able to see whats behind it, the agenda and their willingness / ability to use ANY disaster / event as a crowbar to try and pry society apart.  Next it might be pandemic 2.0, or impeachment, or racism, or lgbtq, or immigration, or amnesty, or gun control, or food riots, or rent control, or registering for the draft, etc.

But the next thing IS coming, and IMHO within a month of this dying down. So, get prepared for it.
View Quote

lol @ "get prepared"...   Who here isn't prepared?  

ETA: OK __fine ---  I'll claim I knew    -- - I started this thread back in January because I knew shit was going to get real -- https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/I-need-a-new-ballistic-helmet/5-2292573/ now @ 16 pages --

That thread enabled a lot of members here to get their helmet on -- because "we all knew something was up".  In the OP I said something like 'I don't train in armor - but want to upgrade just in case...'
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:25:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#29]

We were specifically talking about how quickly things have ramped up since January, not the obvious general decline of Western Civilization.

Wheres your post from January about how we were going to have race riots and leftist autonomous zones this summer? I mean, after all, you clearly have the vision to have seen this all coming.  Youre not a sheep with blinders on, right?

View All Quotes

I didnt mean you should have expected a particular disaster / event...im saying you SHOULD have expected  them to use any disaster / event to push their agendas, you dont need to predict a certain event, as They will take advantage of any event, you can set your watch to it now. There are 20 different agendas all eager to jump into any protest to use it. Antifa, immigration, abortion, blm, amnesty, rasism, communism, socialism, income inequality, lgbtq, etc. Not to mention coordinated media agendas,and high level political supoorters.

Its going to KEEP picking up speed, its GOING to get worse, guaranteed, so stop acting surprised. The next dem controlled gov ( pres, congress, senate) WILL go full retard on their agenda.  Probably amnesty, gun control, universal healthcare 2.0 and more. While allowing antifa, lefties, and blm to run rampant with DOJ protection while heavily targeting conservatives / right wingers etc.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Cav-Gunner:

View All Quotes

Fucking great.

There are people here who won't get that. But having operated the targets at matches
 I have called it out many times!
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

Day-yum - Homey don't play!

It did when he woke up.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Gotta link? I tried to blow that up enough to read it but the image didn't hold enough detail to read it.
View Quote

Click once to open in another window, then click in that window to enlarge
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Lol. Yup.

Its like someone claiming the cat 5 hurricane was a total surprise after a week of news reports / weather reports of the coming storm. Even without the news reports, there were hints, lightning, high winds, dark clouds, and such. There are loads of " signs "  occuring every day indicating a coming political / ideology storm on the horizon. The wise man is paying attention and preparing supplies and shelter, or making plans to be elsewhere when it hits.

Millions though ignore the signs and keep their noses in sports, movies and other silly distractions, and will continue to do so until the storm kicks in their door and drags them into the middle of scary shit at a moments notice.

The pandemic was not really about a pandemic, and these riots are not really about racism, just as the impeachment was not about investigating actual crimes. If you cant see the shit thats hiding in the shadows and behind all of this, behind the  media coordination, behind the talking points, well, you had better start looking harder, that is if you want some warning before the storm hits.
View Quote

Meh, at this point I stopped looking. At least for that. I am still looking for supplies and locations and regional trends and long term projections. Every few years when I reach a new plateau in readiness I think I'm going to ease up. Then something kicks off that makes me go, "Ya know, you're really not as prepared as you could be."
It's not all beans and bullets, but the training that goes with those bullets requires a constant resupply and if I want to increase that training level I need to increase the supply levels. So even if I sometimes look at it and go, "wtf am I doing?" I cycle back to "huh, that's only XXX trips to the range just for ME, much less a few classes or training anyone else." I gave a buddy 200 rounds of 9mm for his birthday because he had been wanting to buy ammo and couldn't find any in stock locally that wasn't a total rip off. I remember taking it out of the can and thinking, "this is why I stock it"
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cistercian:

There are people here who won't get that. But having operated the targets at matches
 I have called it out many times!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mblades:
But you have to live in TX. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice to visit but, fuck that shitty climate and lack of public lands.
View Quote

lol, people in the PNW talking about shitty climates. West side weather in WA/OR is overcast and drizzle for 9 months of the year. If you like rain every day in June, it's great. Not my idea of a good time. Unless I'm working in the yard, I can wear shorts and t-shirts year round here. Also, TX is a big place...there's quite a few different climates to choose from. Houston-style humidity not up your alley? NP, we have dry places too!

A lack of public lands does kind of suck. On the other hand for the same amount of $ I spent on OR income taxes, I bought my own land!
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:29:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#36]

Exactly.

Yeah, okay.
View All Quotes

Exactly.

Yeah, okay.

Im not surprised, AT ALL. They have been telling us openly for years what their plans were, they are just kicking shut off as they promised  to do. politicians have been pandering to them for years, and supporting their agendas, and while it enrages me to see those same politicians order police to stand down, it does not surprise me, what else did you expect from them? i wont be surprised when it gets worse, neither will i be surprised when the dems go full retard when they get back into control.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ben123:
I hope you all see that this is a not a battle between white and black, racism has nothing to do with this it's a battle for communism and freedom. and it's a worst type of communism. At least in russia and china they uphold a universal moral law, what we are seeing is an anti moral, lawless type of ideals. If there is a conflict it WILL be between world orders with all races on either side. It's a battle that's has shown it's face more so during the  Obama years. It was tested as gun confiscation but that did not pan out well nor is that battle over. Now it's through a proxy of a "race conflict". Not that these anarchist planned all this, it's the l communist leaders that are leveraging on these events and adding fuel to the fire ( I would add the communist influencers who have a great following) They have nurtured these ideals since it's infancy. You need to know your enemy and understand THIS. I have alluded as others have alluded, if rule of law won't be upheld by the politicians it WILL be up to the people and up to the people who let new changes happen, it will be on US and history will see this. The one thing the politicians fear the most is not the fight from there political adversaries, but the fight from the people them selves. OTHERWISE we are letting them take our country and change it as they please, and it will not be a good place to live in, especially for your children. Hope to God I am wrong, but if my guess is right we are in for one hell of a time.
View Quote

Unfortunately I think this is going to be both Freedom vs Communism and White(and to an extant Hispanic and Asian) vs Black as well.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Remyrw:

Meh, at this point I stopped looking. At least for that. I am still looking for supplies and locations and regional trends and long term projections. Every few years when I reach a new plateau in readiness I think I'm going to ease up. Then something kicks off that makes me go, "Ya know, you're really not as prepared as you could be."
It's not all beans and bullets, but the training that goes with those bullets requires a constant resupply and if I want to increase that training level I need to increase the supply levels. So even if I sometimes look at it and go, "wtf am I doing?" I cycle back to "huh, that's only XXX trips to the range just for ME, much less a few classes or training anyone else." I gave a buddy 200 rounds of 9mm for his birthday because he had been wanting to buy ammo and couldn't find any in stock locally that wasn't a total rip off. I remember taking it out of the can and thinking, "this is why I stock it"
View All Quotes

Lol. Yup.

Its like someone claiming the cat 5 hurricane was a total surprise after a week of news reports / weather reports of the coming storm. Even without the news reports, there were hints, lightning, high winds, dark clouds, and such. There are loads of " signs "  occuring every day indicating a coming political / ideology storm on the horizon. The wise man is paying attention and preparing supplies and shelter, or making plans to be elsewhere when it hits.

Millions though ignore the signs and keep their noses in sports, movies and other silly distractions, and will continue to do so until the storm kicks in their door and drags them into the middle of scary shit at a moments notice.

The pandemic was not really about a pandemic, and these riots are not really about racism, just as the impeachment was not about investigating actual crimes. If you cant see the shit thats hiding in the shadows and behind all of this, behind the  media coordination, behind the talking points, well, you had better start looking harder, that is if you want some warning before the storm hits.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#39]

The Japanese are racist as fuk and don't like anyone -- Korean - Chinese --    ...They don't teach American kids in school what the Japanese did to the Chinese 'round WWII....because they would have such bad nightmares they would never sleep again.
View All Quotes

Yeah.  The Japanese really dont like Koreans.  If they were white libs would hate them for their homogeneous society.  But their are not so they get a pass.  For now at least

My dad used to regularly travel to Japan for work in the 1980s and 1990s.  I remember him telling me that the Japanese were incredibly racist, and in my childish mind I thought that he meant they were racist towards blacks, because that was the extent of my understanding of racism at the time.  Looking back, I think he meant they were racist toward everyone who wasn't Japanese,  including him.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:39:07 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

They did some seriously awful shit.

The Japanese guy I hanged with a bit in high school once told me that the A Bombs weren't justified.  When I brought up how many of our soldiers lives it saved he said it is their job to die as soldiers.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't disagree, but my comment was more directed at how quickly the marxists were able to mobilize to violently push their agenda after the death of Floyd due to preparations made prior to, and not as a consequence of.

It speaks to the commitment, organizational skills and funding from established deep pockets with a metric shit-ton of influence that are involved.

Obviously, this goes much, much deeper than a bunch of college-aged malcontents demonstrating on the streets.
View Quote
Indeed it does, and the fact remains that this shit requires both financing and a large number of useful idiots.

There are any number of entities that may well be financing this, including Soros, China, and/or the globalists. Take your pick...but we know the source of the useful idiots.

This is obviously a cumulative predicament we find ourselves in, and the natural progression of years of Marxist subversion in this country.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:39:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#42]

View Quote

My long distance shooting partner rang me up to tell me he has a friend that just bought his first firearm - a mossberg 12g - and wants to learn how to use it -- and asked if I would take the two of them as my guests out to my club range.   A year ago I wouldn't have thought twice at the chance to bring someone over to our side and open their eyes.

But now?  First thing I did was check the guys FB feed...seemed clean.  Next I went to Twit -- WAT'S THIS?  A black square??  A pic of a protest sign?  A pic of some "F-Trump" graffiti ?  Da-fuq is that shit??  I told my friend that his friend had some 'splainin to do.

Got me thinking ----- for THE WALKING DEAD fans -- you know how they had "THE THREE QUESTIONS"  -- How many walkers have you killed?  How many humans have you killed?  And why? -- in order to be accepted into the group.  Well, now I've got 3 questions too ---

1) Where did you protest?
2) What did you loot?
3) Did you bend the knee?

I have no intention of up-training my enemy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Very much.  They were just waiting for the right trigger.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#45]

thank you.  I need every laugh I can get right now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#46]

thank you.  I need every laugh I can get right now.
View Quote
I posted this earlier in case you missed it. I had to LOL.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Laugh some more here

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

Thankfully some democrat voters still retain enough brain cells to recognize this as shameless pandering, and they flamed these hypocrites for appropriating, pandering and being douches.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

All ready on the firing line.  You may commence firing when your dog target appears....
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:25:24 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

I personally believe the left constantly tries to "out left" each other.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top