Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunLvrPHD] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lumpy03:
CSA Gen Pike statue toppled in DC
a couple of minutes ago.
View Quote

The Masons aren't going to be happy.

Also note the location of that statue: about 50 feet from DC Police Headquarters.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

If this keeps following the trend of the French, Spanish, and Russian Rev. I expect to see the Churches getting desecrated next.
View Quote

This seems a lot like the 1905 revolution
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#3]
a couple of minutes ago.
View Quote

They are probably going to topple some Washington and Jefferson statues next.  And deface some monuments on the Mall.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I think when the Sheriff looked at Don Lemon, Lemon peed his pants a little. What a pussy.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By IdahoDoug:
I think when the Sheriff looked at Don Lemon, Lemon peed his pants a little. What a pussy.
View Quote

You Kidding? Not to be obscene, but Lemon would've been under the table unzipping Clarke's pant in a skinny minute if he thought he could get away with it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

They are probably going to topple some Washington and Jefferson statues next.  And deface some monuments on the Mall.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
a couple of minutes ago.

Those ignorant animals will probably try to destroy the Lincoln Memorial in the very near future...

(I infer no race with the term “animals”: it applies to all those rioting, looting, attacking fellow citizens, burning down businesses, etc.)

Ignorance in America is far greater than most realized.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

You Kidding? Not to be obscene, but Lemon would've been under the table unzipping Clarke's pant in a skinny minute if he thought he could get away with it.
View Quote

Ugh, I just threw up in my mouth.  

Stop it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Where is this m3 at? Or is it a m5? Based off rwhp i think m5
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:20:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 2000Z3M:
Where is this m3 at? Or is it a m5? Based off rwhp i think m5
View Quote
M4. In my garage.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:21:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#10]
@2000Z3M

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:24:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
M4. In my garage.

View Quote

Nice!!! I have a 435i ZHP and looking to do a IC, DP, FMIC and BM3 soon.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:24:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2000Z3M] [#12]
View Quote

Drool!!!!

Eta: full individual order?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The UN is trying to stick their nose in America’s business and protect the image of ANTIFA soy boys in their skinny jeans, and at the same time, said soy boys and metrosexuals / incels are waving a UN flag at Chaz/Chop/autonomous zone...
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:31:56 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
M4. In my garage.

I was on the fence on renewing the warranty for another 24 months for 7600.00 or tuning it. Needless to say I opted to tune it. I had done the little stuff so it was time to up the boost and get some mapping done. I sprung for cams and valve job too.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:33:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Drool!!!!

View All Quotes

Drool!!!!

No. I did it after the fact. ZCP car IRL and it got wrapped and the interior customized to match. Track suspension, all the regular deletes, and some weight reduction before the wrap was done (CF)
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:36:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/03CC5E0D-2670-41E1-AAD4-2BEAAB76B3F3_jpe-1468668.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/628EB979-B707-4C7B-B20B-95B384E346CC_jpe-1468669.JPG

The UN is trying to stick their nose in America’s business and protect the image of ANTIFA soy boys in their skinny jeans, and at the same time, said soy boys and metrosexuals / incels are waving a UN flag at Chaz/Chop/autonomous zone...
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

It would be considered unfortunate by some folks if a pile of thermite blanketing the Lenin statue were ignited and molten formerly-statue-bronze flowed like water into a puddle at the base of the former statue.
View Quote

was just thinking that
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#20]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/03CC5E0D-2670-41E1-AAD4-2BEAAB76B3F3_jpe-1468668.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/628EB979-B707-4C7B-B20B-95B384E346CC_jpe-1468669.JPG

View Quote

Maybe the new police force after all the defunding goes through??
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I don't much give a shit what the UN thinks.  They can keep their NWO.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:00:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#22]

View Quote

Is...it me?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:08:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
AZNet is part of an elite group!  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

HOLY SHIT!  That's insane.

Haven't driven one anywhere close to that.   It's a drug you can never get enough of.
AZNet is part of an elite group!  

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:12:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

Also note the location of that statue: about 50 feet from DC Police Headquarters.
View All Quotes
a couple of minutes ago.

DC police have some prior experience with locking themselves inside the station and waiting for the next morning, before venturing out to count the bodies.

Or at least the ones in southeast DC did, in the 1990s.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Seems we have racists here.

CD
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:33:52 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
a couple of minutes ago.

Did those DC Cops get home safe?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:40:17 AM EDT
[#29]

I still can't believe there is a statue like that in America.....Goddamn
View Quote

I read something the other day that said there were a few Lenin statues in the US. I don’t know where the others are at, but I’d like to see them all destroyed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:44:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Nice idea

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 1:48:10 AM EDT
[#31]

Isn't Prince Andrew, Epstein's pedophile friend, the current holder of the title "Duke of York"?  How fitting.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:01:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyone watching jacobsnakeup/ Portland YouTube feed? Appears to show a block party. Can't help but think the pioneers who made it to Portland endured all the tragedy, disease and struggle for that.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:02:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Why is it being allowed????????????

Why do you think?????

The violence, insanity, racism, etc., needs to be EXTREME to wake the Sheeple and if it affects them directly they are even more woke.

It would be premature POLITICALLY to react now, because it would be spun to be incredibly detrimental to our side by the Traitors in the media and government.

Strategic PATIENCE is necessary, as this plays out. There's likely going to be months or more of this mayhem.

Also, all sorts of intelligence is being collected to make it more -streamlined- later, to counter them in Public opinion and the courts.

Removing the Useful Idiots isn't going to help much... They are like flies, get rid of one and two drugged video game morons take their place.

Let the good guys discover who is directing and funding them, so the top of the Globalists can be countered.
View Quote

God I hope this is the plan, and that it actually works. I fear for how bad & widespread it will need to be to reach critical mass.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:07:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FreakOfNature:

I read something the other day that said there were a few Lenin statues in the US. I don’t know where the others are at, but I’d like to see them all destroyed.
View Quote

I'd love to know if there are others, because none of them would be nearly as hard as getting that ridiculous motherfucker in Seattle.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:07:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:16:57 AM EDT
[#36]

I'd love to know if there are others, because none of them would be nearly as hard as getting that ridiculous motherfucker in Seattle.

View All Quotes

http://www.lawndalenews.com/2017/06/communist-statues-in-the-usa/
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:18:05 AM EDT
[#37]

Daddy likes
View All Quotes

Daddy likes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:30:49 AM EDT
[#38]

The VA one should be handled asap by patriots, place is full of them.  They are organized.  

What a shock where the other two are plus that fucking monstrosity....deep behind the lines
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:45:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Portland PD ordering people out of the area.

https://www.twitch.tv/woke
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:47:15 AM EDT
[#40]

This is actually kinda brilliant.  

And the Rules for Radicals needs to be slowly shifted through and used against the Left from this moment on, until we get common sense, the rule of law and the Constitutional Republic back.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:57:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#42]

GOLD!
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:21:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:28:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

at this point, what difference does it make?  someone is behind the bot, and I highly doubt it's a false flag troll from a conservative.   communists don't believe in personal responsibility, so it's always 'someone else'
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Tractor tech is NOT what she thinks it is.
BTW, that account has been alleged to be a bot/fake.

at this point, what difference does it make?  someone is behind the bot, and I highly doubt it's a false flag troll from a conservative.   communists don't believe in personal responsibility, so it's always 'someone else'

Come on, its a parody account and some of it is pretty funny. Not quite as funny as everybody taking it seriously though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:48:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#46]

I'm literally going to shit If I hear "wake up America" one more time.

The areas burning aren't America, it is captured territory held by communists, and the terrorists are acting under orders and protection of the communists. That means they aren't terrorists because they are sanctioned to loot and burn. The burning and looting is a show of force by the captured territorial leaders.

The fucking leader of the most powerful chamber is bowing to it and demanding more.

Whoever wrote that needs to wake up. This is Red TERROR

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:52:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Ladyfriend left some shit on TV when she went to bed, Investigation Discovery Channel? Right. I don't think they have Discovered anything beyond when they discovered Hitler was a bad dude, circa 1990.

It is all ads for soccer moms\Karens\idiots. But I repeat myself.

They are playing an ad, every break, with Laverne Cox selling Smirnoff Vodka, under the premise of we all need to shut down for COVID forever. And also he\she\it gags about an outfit.

Laverne Cox is a black, transgender, xirl, he\she whatever - dude in drag. Getting paid to schlep alcohol to predominately white soccer moms. I didn't know who this person was until now because the first time I saw the ad - well - "That's a man, baby."

SO LGBTBBQ, Blacks, Covid 19, all represented in one commercial for an alcohol geared towards poor and\or clueless soccer moms who think it is the good stuff.

Also, that pesky Black President for 8 years.

Systemic Racism....wait.....what?

If you STILL think this is about race.........
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:53:46 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

I still can't believe there is a statue like that in America.....Goddamn

Most folks wouldn't believe that the World HQ for the Commies has always been NYC.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:57:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

The areas burning aren't America, it is captured territory held by communists, and the terrorists are acting under orders and protection of the communists. That means they aren't terrorists they are sanctioned to loot and burn. The burning and looting is a show of force by the captured territorial leaders.

The fucking leader of the most powerful chamber is bowing to it and demanding more.

View Quote

Don't shit

I am cross posting this, as I posted it in another thread that died:

The game is over in Western Washington and most cities on the west coast. This is what happens when your university students are radicalized into Marxism. Then end up with money and influence in government and corporations, shaping the minds of the masses of idiots they subjugate. Minorities are just the useful tools of their end game. Social media and a complicit national media just makes it that much easier to get to the endgame. It has been an information and propaganda war on America from May 1945...and now they are finally starting the insurrection.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:04:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PNWPatriot:

Don't shit

The game is over in Western Washington and most cities on the west coast. This is what happens when your university students are radicalized into Marxism. Then end up with money and influence in government and corporations, shaping the minds of the masses of idiots they subjugate. Minorities are just the useful tools of their end game. Social media and a complicit national media just makes it that much easier to get to the endgame. It has been an information and propaganda war on America from May 1945...and now they are finally starting the insurrection.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PNWPatriot:
Originally Posted By waterglass:

The areas burning aren't America, it is captured territory held by communists, and the terrorists are acting under orders and protection of the communists. That means they aren't terrorists they are sanctioned to loot and burn. The burning and looting is a show of force by the captured territorial leaders.

Don't shit

Pretty much.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top