Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
She was the one that flipped 5 times. It's normal then it's all fireworks.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

The world needs more bumper justice.

Driver should have turned around and made a bonus run for high score.

Looked to me like the cars hazards were on prior to running into the blockade. Maybe there was an emergency?
View Quote
Stand in the street, become a bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By OddAtmosphere:

The optics of this whole movement is working in Trump's favor. Dems went all in supporting this from the start and now it's out of hand and middle America is fed up with their lives, livelihoods, and heritage being burned and trampled.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OddAtmosphere:
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1593801850086_png-1488265.JPG

This one really needs to be shared.....humans are shit, puppies are always innocent.   The optics of this one are as bad as it gets, worse than beating an innocent person which this incident also includes.

The optics of this whole movement is working in Trump's favor. Dems went all in supporting this from the start and now it's out of hand and middle America is fed up with their lives, livelihoods, and heritage being burned and trampled.

Telling folks that their children are evil oppressors by way of racial birth, that everything they ever worked to achieve is ill-gotten, that their children's innocence is unacceptable privilege, and then committing open violent insurrection ... tends to get old.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Looks like the driver was driving on the freeway, and was surprised to see vehicles stopped sideways across the road, and swerved over to the right side to go around them, then was surprised to find people on the other side (started to swerve back to the left, but didn't manage it in time to avoid the people).

ETA: There are people replying to comments, claiming that the road had been closed by police, but that claim seems to contradict the visual evidence of vehicles sitting there turned sideways to block the road (looks like the protestors did that, to keep people from driving through).  Others are replying that the police had put up some sign, but had not actually closed the road off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ForknBeast:

Protesters ran over on freeway. Not for squeamish

Looks like the driver was driving on the freeway, and was surprised to see vehicles stopped sideways across the road, and swerved over to the right side to go around them, then was surprised to find people on the other side (started to swerve back to the left, but didn't manage it in time to avoid the people).

ETA: There are people replying to comments, claiming that the road had been closed by police, but that claim seems to contradict the visual evidence of vehicles sitting there turned sideways to block the road (looks like the protestors did that, to keep people from driving through).  Others are replying that the police had put up some sign, but had not actually closed the road off.

Not sure what Hwy that is but my son-in-law was up there working a couple weeks ago and said every day at 4-5:00 the cops were shutting down one of the major highways for protesters.

Didn’t look intentional to me either.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:33:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I would play a different game.  I've NEVER lost at 'Stereo Wars'  -- not in high school -  not in college -- not in any place I've rented -- not in the home I now own.

Unless you own a stadium sized PA-system, I guaran-f'n-tee you that my bi-amped bass system is louder than your fucking megaphone.   I would treat these mother fuckers to a concert of the most annoying metal I could cue up -- they would drown in the blood from their ears and the noise of their own cries....(not sure what that last part means, but it sounded good when I said it in my head -- I just woke up)

I'm thinking a double-shot of S.O.D.  "speak English, or die" and "what's that noise?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rjDwm4PMJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frXYiZ-cAo
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ASRM:
But they support a Marxist regime.

I guess their whiteness and money wiped out that kneeling. Good luck. Should of held on to a principle

I would play a different game.  I've NEVER lost at 'Stereo Wars'  -- not in high school -  not in college -- not in any place I've rented -- not in the home I now own.

Unless you own a stadium sized PA-system, I guaran-f'n-tee you that my bi-amped bass system is louder than your fucking megaphone.   I would treat these mother fuckers to a concert of the most annoying metal I could cue up -- they would drown in the blood from their ears and the noise of their own cries....(not sure what that last part means, but it sounded good when I said it in my head -- I just woke up)

I'm thinking a double-shot of S.O.D.  "speak English, or die" and "what's that noise?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rjDwm4PMJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frXYiZ-cAo

Ok, so I've been thinking about this. There are plenty of fairly high wattage class-D amps that will run off of a small amount of batteries. Combine those with high-efficiency horn-loaded midrange, and one could easily have a 120dB or louder 'megaphone'. You could scream them away in an instant.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Federov:

I think the driver in a fast car saw that the "interstate was closed" and barriered off.

Decided to do a GTA run on an inside curve, then all of a sudden, communists.

But damn, I think that one girl lost her head.
View Quote

They’ve all lost their heads by playing on the interstate at night.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Peaceful protestors don't work the highways.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:49:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#8]
Originally Posted By togadelic:
I actually heard some sports radio dumbasses this morning talking about banning all statues

because the person on it may have done something bad at some point

View Quote

Wow. Such shallow thinking on the part of the radio hosts!

We’re all humans, so we’re all hypocrites that do bad things.

“All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” -Romans 3:23

With the decline of the Christian church has come the decline of western values. Absent from our society are the fruits of loving each other:

Trust
Repentance
Forbearance

Forgiveness
Mercy
Humility
Patience
Kindness
Tolerance
Hopefulness
Reconciliation

Humanity can still turn it around...
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Hunting over bait is legal in Texas. And I don’t think there’s a bag limit on communists. What about Virginia?

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By optoisolator:
Aftermath of the Portland courthouse - looks like a 3rd world (if anyone can educate me how to embed videos I'd appreciate it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6T0TeWs6U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0j2WnDoSwM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tE2lpI9-rg
View Quote

@optoisolator

Not sure about non members ability to post links but this is how it works:

Copy YouTube link
When replying to thread you’ll see the YouTube icon at the top of reply box.
Click on that and a box will pop up to paste link
Then hit submit
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Pro tip:  write "Cash" on the tip line.  Take all your receipts with you; hand the restaurant copy to whoever is at the register yourself. In these times, even the false accusation of racism will get your ass fired.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
Shit never happened. That's my guess. If it did, good for them.

Yeah, they probably just didn't leave a tip, and she got all pissy over that and decided it was because of her message on her mask (which may be true), then added the "tip" herself.

Pro tip:  write "Cash" on the tip line.  Take all your receipts with you; hand the restaurant copy to whoever is at the register yourself. In these times, even the false accusation of racism will get your ass fired.

Super pro tip: Always pay cash.  If you must pay with a card, carry a black Sharpie or Milwaukee marker to sign the card slip and redact your name.  This provides an unrecognizable signature and keeps your name out of fictitious social media posts.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

@optoisolator

Copy YouTube link
Then hit submit
View Quote

Thanks - I've tried but it ends up showing up as just a bunch of characters instead of the video (to me at least). Example:

Antifa attack Portland federal courthouse
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#13]
CNN

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Pray? I pray they died.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:37:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Thanks - I've tried but it ends up showing up as just a bunch of characters instead of the video (to me at least). Example:

View All Quotes

@optoisolator

Copy YouTube link
Then hit submit

It's a members-only feature
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Your assessment seems right on.  The driver appears to be surprised by what he or she sees and is reacting quickly to get through it, looking for the least blocked route forward.

I certainly would not, repeat WOULD NOT break for any roadblock or people blocking traffic these days.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:39:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nailcrusher] [#17]

View All Quotes

@optoisolator

Copy YouTube link
Then hit submit

The only thing I can figure is you have to be a paid member.
???

ETA - looks like that’s confirmed above
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#18]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgq0qbzYBtE

Well "protestors" are blocking the road to Mt. Rushmore.  They won't let those that would LIKE to see Trump speak, through.  And of course the cops / sheriffs are doing NOTHING to get their asses off the road!  FFS this is getting old quickly!

View Quote

Video censored.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:46:31 AM EDT
[#19]
They basically endorsed a Marxist group. Not worthy of my concern anymore.

They kneeled, and lied when they claimed only whites threatened them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:
So I just caught Tucker saying that the McCloskey's have been threatened repeatedly since the initial attack --- and that local law enforcement was unresponsive and that several security companies said they weren't interested in taking the job and told them their best option is to abandon the house and flee.  Apparently the McCloskey's are choosing to defend in place.

I hope Patriots come to their aid.  

Wish I was in MO.    

are they the type of people that are supposed to be defended?

they did go and take a knee to the blm/antifa crowd, to appease them, or so they thought.

I guess they were foolish enough to think that would satisfy the protesters and the protesters would leave them alone.

They basically endorsed a Marxist group. Not worthy of my concern anymore.

They kneeled, and lied when they claimed only whites threatened them.

This.

They chose their situation. Failure lessons are valuable modifiers of future behavior.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#20]

The "barrier" was just some vans parked sideways across the road (same method that they used to try to block people from getting to Trump's speech, today).  At the very start of the video, you can see farther up the road, and there is nothing blocking it as far as you can see.  There's even what looks like it might be headlights of another car heading for an off-ramp, but nothing between there and the sideways vans "barrier".
View Quote

Who the eff do they think they are, blocking public roadways?  Attempting to limit access to public events, or even a speech by the United States President?

They have zero authority to impede anyone’s progress.  I will never be blocked from passage on public roadways or sidewalks by a political party.

And their attempt to prevent political speech from being heard is a revolting example of how weak they are.  They are threatened by mere words and ideas.  We don’t censor lefties.  The more the speak, the fewer people support them!
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Who the eff do they think they are, blocking public roadways?  Attempting to limit access to public events, or even a speech by the United States President?

They have zero authority to impede anyone’s progress.  I will never be blocked from passage on public roadways or sidewalks by a political party.

And their attempt to prevent political speech from being heard is a revolting example of how weak they are.  They are threatened by mere words and ideas.  We don’t censor lefties.  The more the speak, the fewer people support them!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

The "barrier" was just some vans parked sideways across the road (same method that they used to try to block people from getting to Trump's speech, today).  At the very start of the video, you can see farther up the road, and there is nothing blocking it as far as you can see.  There's even what looks like it might be headlights of another car heading for an off-ramp, but nothing between there and the sideways vans "barrier".

They are threatened by words.

They are threatened by a lack of words ("white silence is violence" is something they frequently chanted in recent years).
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Super pro tip: Always pay cash.  If you must pay with a card, carry a black Sharpie or Milwaukee marker to sign the card slip and redact your name.  This provides an unrecognizable signature and keeps your name out of fictitious social media posts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
Shit never happened. That's my guess. If it did, good for them.

Yeah, they probably just didn't leave a tip, and she got all pissy over that and decided it was because of her message on her mask (which may be true), then added the "tip" herself.

That works, too.  I've gone to paying cash as much as possible.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#23]
'ON THE TIP OF THE SPEAR': Why we MUST support Tucker Carlson as he defends Constitution
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Incoming!

Video
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Before our 4 July Document of Freedom was signed, we had proven there were men Good and True aboard this Continent.

The 1619 Project seeks to brainwash the beginning of America as the moment the first slaves were imported, brought here by black slavers mind you.

First Person of African Ancestry Elected to Public Office in North America: Matthias de Souza, Colonial Maryland Legislature, 1641-1642

First Person of African Ancestry Elected to Public Office in United States: Wentworth Cheswell, Constable of Newmarket, New Hampshire, 1768-1817

"The only systemic racism in this Country is in your own corrupt mercenary hearts."

Read the voluminous output of Mr. Frederick Douglas, a great American who grew as a man over time, his insights relished by many Americans

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Not sure what Hwy that is but my son-in-law was up there working a couple weeks ago and said every day at 4-5:00 the cops were shutting down one of the major highways for protesters.

View Quote

Wouldn't care if it was.

I'll treat everyone with the utmost professionalism, skill and compassion who comes into my ER. Outside of work...I am fresh out of fucks to give for these "victims". I care more if the car was damaged and hope the driver faces no charges though.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:
CNN
https://i.imgur.com/sz8dRsE.jpg
View Quote

"Trump Tries to Drag America Backward..."

Assuming that's the opposite of "Progressive", cool with me.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Looked to me like the cars hazards were on prior to running into the blockade. Maybe there was an emergency?
View All Quotes

Hell they should place a statue there to commemorate the event
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 1787:

Depressing, ain’t it?  Fairly certain the rest of the world is watching America like America watched Tiger King.
View Quote

Well,to be honest,yeah.

I’m at the stage of just hoping Trump Exotic doesn’t lose the zoo to that bitch Carole Biden.

Things are pretty fucked up right now and I don’t envy you guys having to pretty much play the part of the keeper who got mauled but are just trying to stick it out and do the best you can. I hope the spoiled brats grow up and things improve,I dearly hope this is just a phase and not further decline towards pure idiocracy.

I’m rocking my ‘Merica helmet and neck tube today in solidarity celebration of independence:

Attachment Attached File

America,fuck yeah
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#30]
"One man wears the short tarpaulin jacket of a New England seaman; we discover he is of African descent. A woman in man's clothing is pulling at an oar."

At the bow and stern are hard-faced western riflemen in hunting shirts and deerskin leggings. Huddled between the thwarts are farmers from Pennsylvania and New jersey, in blanket coats and broad-brimmed hats. One carries a countryman's double-barreled shotgun. The other looks very ill, and his head is swathed in a bandage.

A soldier beside him is in full uniform, a rarity in this army; he wears the blue coat and red facings of Hasling's Delaware Regiment. Another figure wears a boat cloak and an oiled hat that a prosperous Baltimore merchant might have used on a West Indian voyage; his sleeve reveals the facings of Smallwood's silk-stocking Maryland Regiment.

In short, an allegorical picture representing the whole of the Continental Army

Washington Crossing the Delaware River

with a negro and woman in men's clothing... don't tell blacks lest they discover they were integral to America earning her Freedom in revolt against a King.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Wouldn't care if it was.

I'll treat everyone with the utmost professionalism, skill and compassion who comes into my ER. Outside of work...I am fresh out of fucks to give for these "victims". I care more if the car was damaged and hope the driver faces no charges though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Wouldn't care if it was.

I definitely feel worse for the driver than those idiots. Some folks won’t deal well mentally with the thought of having killed or hurt someone no matter the circumstances.
The people injured or killed are just dealing with the aftermath of poor life decisions.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:51:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#32]

For those speculating about the driver that hit the protestors, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into another news story that just quietly goes away.

I saw a couple tweets saying that the driver was black, so I went looking for any new news reports.  

- They seem to be pushing phrases like 'drove around the vehicles that were blocking the road' and 'sped toward pedestrians', to imply that it was clearly a murderous rampage.  

- Most of them are referring to the driver as an unnamed 27 year old man that police have taken into custody and charged with several felonies.  AP is the only source I have seen, so far, that named the driver (Dawit Kelete).

- At least one of the news reports slipped in a line that the driver had some prior involvement with the police.

- Multiple reports state that the road was closed, but that the police are saying the car did not drive by the points where police had blocked the road and they don't know how the car got there.

ETA:  State police have said that the interstate is a dangerous place to be protesting, that police cannot guarantee the safety of protestors on the interstate, and that maybe this incident will result in the protestors reconsidering "their desire to be on the interstate".
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#34]

"IS THE CAR OKAY"

Some front end damage (didn't look too bad), and a cracked windshield.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#35]
AntiFa Girl Gets Challenged For Trolling A Freedom Rally, Calls The Police, And Loses Her Mind

(3:00)

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By realwar:
AntiFa Girl Gets Challenged For Trolling A Freedom Rally, Calls The Police, And Loses Her Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVQ9R3ik6k
View Quote

Why does she have dead beanie babies and her underwear all over the dashboard of that VW ?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

she needs to be in a Mental Institution and that ASAP

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#39]
World ain't gonna miss any of these assholes.....karma is beautiful

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By cody22:

Why does she have dead beanie babies and her underwear all over the dashboard of that VW ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cody22:

Why did somebody else drive her car off at the end, while she was walking around laughing with two other people?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

It resulted in a Patriot getting arrested.  Fuck her and the bug she rode in on.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump Says New Left Wing Revolution Is Designed To Overthrow America

Trump Says New Left Wing Revolution Is Designed To Overthrow America
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#43]

Goddamn can you imagine how beautiful she would be without extreme mental illness.   Look at what she did to her body

Now she's a good little speedbump
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:

It resulted in a Patriot getting arrested.  Fuck her and the bug she rode in on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FistPeso:

He angrily yelled back at the nut that was circling the crowd, angrily yelling at them and making rude gestures toward them.  Didn't he know that could not be allowed?  

Surprised that the police didn't arrest the people that were open carrying and scaring the poor thing so much that she was compelled to repeatedly circle around them, yelling angrily at them and making rude gestures at them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#45]
FYI:  FL district 32

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

well she ended up winning cuz the guy that spit at her got arrested at the end
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Attachment Attached File
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:
"One man wears the short tarpaulin jacket of a New England seaman; we discover he is of African descent. A woman in man's clothing is pulling at an oar."

At the bow and stern are hard-faced western riflemen in hunting shirts and deerskin leggings. Huddled between the thwarts are farmers from Pennsylvania and New jersey, in blanket coats and broad-brimmed hats. One carries a countryman's double-barreled shotgun. The other looks very ill, and his head is swathed in a bandage.

A soldier beside him is in full uniform, a rarity in this army; he wears the blue coat and red facings of Hasling's Delaware Regiment. Another figure wears a boat cloak and an oiled hat that a prosperous Baltimore merchant might have used on a West Indian voyage; his sleeve reveals the facings of Smallwood's silk-stocking Maryland Regiment.

In short, an allegorical picture representing the whole of the Continental Army

Washington Crossing the Delaware River

with a negro and woman in men's clothing... don't tell blacks lest they discover they were integral to America earning her Freedom in revolt against a King.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-F98GMM5/0/d4b4f1d0/O/i-F98GMM5.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Anonymous protesters alter 'Defund the Police' mural outside Milwaukee City Hall to read 'Defend the Police' in show of support for law enforcement

More
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:56:33 PM EDT
[#49]
I must be a little slow, today.

I just realized that the driver hitting the protestors, last night, is another incident that adds to the 'black violence against whites' statistics.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#50]

He angrily yelled back at the nut that was circling the crowd, angrily yelling at them and making rude gestures toward them.  Didn't he know that could not be allowed?  

Surprised that the police didn't arrest the people that were open carrying and scaring the poor thing so much that she was compelled to repeatedly circle around them, yelling angrily at them and making rude gestures at them.
View Quote

did you miss him spitting at her in the car ?
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top