Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 3:26:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MeInMediocrity] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

First off, the idiot 'protestors' are standing on a freeway, at night, wearing non-reflective black clothing, and claim 'attack' when the obvious happens. Their actions are the same as someone who desired this outcome. They didn't even engage the hazard lights on the barrier vehicles.

Second, WTF is with the person marked in the image?
Has the silhouette of a person concealing their identity, behind jersey barrier cover, with a rifle at port arms. Looks like the 'mostly peaceful protesters' were prepared to kill anyone that resisted their armed kidnapping attempts.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/437593/I5_runover_screencap_marked_jpg-1490939.JPG
View Quote

Another point nobody seems to be mentioning is that if the interstate really was closed as the Left claimed, those parked vehicles had no business being there.  How did they get  there?  Maybe the same way the arrested driver got there?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1279791805794484231/8r4j1FUN?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2020-07-05_11-46-29_jpg-1491027.JPG

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

No, Diaz Love was at one time a beautiful women.  Then mental illness took it's toll.

Check out this new angle....starts at 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8y1goa-9QQ
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stoop:

They are (were) both NB I believe.

No, Diaz Love was at one time a beautiful women.  Then mental illness took it's toll.

Check out this new angle....starts at 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8y1goa-9QQ

that was a great angle

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By midmo:

We still have four months to go before November, which is what most of this is really about underneath all the racist/cop stuff. Not a doubt in my mind that it's all being orchestrated to destabilize things enough that the Dems/liberals/Marxists have a chance to claw their way back into power.  Anybody who thinks it's going to do anything other than escalate is delusional.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By new_frontier13:
The group at Stone Mountain today truly believes that violence is on the horizon. When they aren't met in the field by an opposing force how do you think they will react? Most will continue to LARP, march around and say hooray for our sign. But what about the lunatic fringe? The true believers that feel they need to act but don't have a fight to engage in? They might just justify a first strike.

To those in this thread pointing out their shitty tier 2 gear and .22 rifles, you have missed to point entirely. I've seen more murders by dipshits with .22lr than squared away assassins with 5k in matching multi cam kit. When one of them goes off the reservation, they will act out in ambush style attacks. Ask dudes who have survived an ambush how skilled the opposing force needs to be. Now imagine the fight comes to you while you are carrying your groceries into your house with your kids in tow.

While you are laughing at them because their gear doesn't match, how many of them are head gaming the best way to murder you?

If the roles were reversed, and it was a crew of 200 white trash dips it's with surplus junk and a bubba'd sks talking about fighting black oppressors and openly threatening others with deadly force, would the threatened group be justifiably concerned.

Don't be fooled. They don't have to be good, they just have to be patient.

We still have four months to go before November, which is what most of this is really about underneath all the racist/cop stuff. Not a doubt in my mind that it's all being orchestrated to destabilize things enough that the Dems/liberals/Marxists have a chance to claw their way back into power.  Anybody who thinks it's going to do anything other than escalate is delusional.
Whether Trump wins or not, it will continue, worse if he wins, but the Genie is out of the bottle.

The left has created a monster they can't stop.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ASRM:
Whether Trump wins or not, it will continue, worse if he wins, but the Genie is out of the bottle.

View Quote

Just wait till the "elected" government is Democratic Party again, and they control the house/senate.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:15:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#6]
Whether Trump wins or not, it will continue, worse if he wins LOSES, but the Genie is out of the bottle.

View All Quotes
The group at Stone Mountain today truly believes that violence is on the horizon. When they aren't met in the field by an opposing force how do you think they will react? Most will continue to LARP, march around and say hooray for our sign. But what about the lunatic fringe? The true believers that feel they need to act but don't have a fight to engage in? They might just justify a first strike.

To those in this thread pointing out their shitty tier 2 gear and .22 rifles, you have missed to point entirely. I've seen more murders by dipshits with .22lr than squared away assassins with 5k in matching multi cam kit. When one of them goes off the reservation, they will act out in ambush style attacks. Ask dudes who have survived an ambush how skilled the opposing force needs to be. Now imagine the fight comes to you while you are carrying your groceries into your house with your kids in tow.

While you are laughing at them because their gear doesn't match, how many of them are head gaming the best way to murder you?

If the roles were reversed, and it was a crew of 200 white trash dips it's with surplus junk and a bubba'd sks talking about fighting black oppressors and openly threatening others with deadly force, would the threatened group be justifiably concerned.

Whether Trump wins or not, it will continue, worse if he wins LOSES, but the Genie is out of the bottle.

Much worse.

2A will be eliminated. Rapidly.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#7]

There is a chance that they're patriotic, and trying to advertise that the nation is in distress from an organized Marxist attack. No?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I just stopped at my local Costco to fuel my truck before the holiday weekend and while I'm at the pump out of the corner of my eye I see these two douche nozzles attempting to strap a flagpole to the bed of their pickup with the flag in the distress position. They're not doing it because they're in distress. They're doing it because they are a couple of anarchist insurrectionist assholes.

If I weren't already trying to avoid trouble, I would have started some.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/331455/IMG_20200703_184408_jpg-1488844.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/331455/IMG_20200703_184411_jpg-1488845.JPG
Should have tossed a couple under the pickup

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/375981/download_jpeg-1489249.JPG

There is a chance that they're patriotic, and trying to advertise that the nation is in distress from an organized Marxist attack. No?
True, but of late all the upside down flags have been from Rioters.

The fact it was just a flag, could be you are right. Most of the other side seem to load up with symbolism.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Heartbreaker1373:

Yup, in polite civilized society, we do not accost others.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Heartbreaker1373:
Originally Posted By Stoop:
I would have decked the girl who ran up to me that close

Yup, in polite civilized society, we do not accost others.
21 foot rule.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

that was a great angle

View Quote

Indeed it was!
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Rich and vibrant culture....all cultures are equal

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#12]
They certainly have a favorite gun it seems.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#13]

People there saying it gang stuff, not about a chain (convenient excuse).
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#14]
It'll be removed soon...enjoy while it last

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Much worse.

View All Quotes

Much worse.

I have no illusions that the left hate our ways and beliefs.

Not looking forward to the coming change, either way, by them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Some of the comments
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Whole story.....driver had priors but because of being token never got rung up on them.   Also he was sober when this occurred, and has been arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqR0-WpzZy8
View Quote

Imagine that: troopers will no longer allow people on the interstate. Horse, barn, water near a bridge or something.
Also, I do not understand why they needed this event to "highlight just how danger this is."
No shit, most non-mouthbreathers figured that out without having to get by a car.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Who here hasn't done this in celebration...........or whenever?  

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 5:21:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#19]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#20]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcLHFeaWsAcQ9Wc?format=jpg&name=small

People there saying it gang stuff, not about a chain (convenient excuse).
View Quote

Did you see the Facebook  video split screen?

What kinda gay shit was going on there.  All those young shirtless black guys jumping all over each other

That's some strange shit right there

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#21]
And who or what is Foogiano?

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Avidrook:

Did you see the Facebook  video split screen?

What kinda gay shit was going on there.  All those young shirtless black guys jumping all over each other

That's some strange shit right there

View Quote

There is a lot of on the down low gay stuff involved in the rap world. You can find some very disgusting, but revealing, videos (or maybe youtube got wise and removed them). I went down that rabbit hole watching some of that crap once and seems Birdman is one of the key players (top, not bottom).

So nothing surprises me about that environment.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I was taught as a kid not to play in the street. I didn't need to be taught not to play on the God Damned freeway.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Dissent isn't criminal you jackass. Assault is. Fucking moron.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:

Just wait till the "elected" government is Democratic Party again, and they control the house/senate.
View Quote

That will likely be the end of the republic.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Much worse.

View Quote

That will be the redline.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Just a few miles from me.  Very vibrant part of town.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#28]
WTF is Foogiano ?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#29]
this post is almost off the first page.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By garr:
WTF is Foogiano ?
View Quote

Foogiano is one of Gucci Manes rappers. Not my kind of music w/ lots of the same old sex, drugs, money, sex, cars, killing, & "N" word, etc.

But then I go back to the Sugar Hill Gang days, lol.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By WILSON:

Which one died, the highest bouncer?  

That's a tough way to learn about physics...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:
It'll be removed soon...enjoy while it last

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXEtSNqELT0

Which one died, the highest bouncer?  

That's a tough way to learn about physics...
1. You cannot negotiate with gravity.
2. It's not the fall, it's the sudden stop at the end.
3. Sometimes your only purpose is to serve as a warning to others.
4. Mental illness is real.
5. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:24:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bmg2] [#33]

Much worse.

View Quote

Why do you say that??? The 2A can only be eliminated by a Constitutional amendment, and even that's a bit questionable, since we're talking the basic Bill of Rights here. Now clearly unconstitutional laws can be passed, but they're technically null and void. It just depends on whether you're going to comply with blatently unconstitutional laws or not. I won't pretend that it will be easy, but a lot have made that decision already. Now is the time to make that decision if you haven't.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By brass:

BLM was "Occupy Wall Street" in 2007, The DNC Repurposed their militant arm to fit the new narrative, merged with Muslim Brotherhood funding.  The companies promoting all this "woke" are assuming they'll win in the end, or are horizontally diversified enough that people have no choice but to buy from them.   The celebrities say whatever the fuck they're told to say, that's their job - deceiving us.

View Quote
All big corporate BLM sponsors are loving this, Democrats are destroying small business places to eat and shop with the covid shit and McDonalds, walmart, burger king, etc are going to get their hooks deeper into China.  It's a win win for all of them
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By bmg2:

Why do you say that??? The 2A can only be eliminated by a Constitutional amendment, and even that's a bit questionable, since we're talking the basic Bill of Rights here. Now clearly unconstitutional laws can be passed, but they're technically null and void. It just depends on whether you're going to comply with blatently unconstitutional laws or not. I won't pretend that it will be easy, but a lot have made that decision already. Now is the time to make that decision if you haven't.
View Quote

Unfortunately as a single person it depends less on whether you're going to comply with unconstitutional law and more on whether the government will respond to your non-compliance by ruining or outright taking your life. And I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that one.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By CZRider:

Unfortunately as a single person it depends less on whether you're going to comply with unconstitutional law and more on whether the government will respond to your non-compliance by ruining or outright taking your life. And I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CZRider:

Who would want to live in a country that would just pass a blatantly unconstitutional law and expect people to just say "RIP Bill of Rights" and comply?? They're coming after more than just the 2A.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Much worse.

The concept that the 2nd is based on does not exist because of the Constitution, and would still be valid if the Constitution itself were nullified.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Klee:

View Quote

Where was that?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Obviously they're not  
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Baltimore has turned on the Italian Americans.

Portland is the current front line of the culture war.
View Quote

Which Italian American's?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

I disagree. None of this is spontaneous. It's calculated. There is a puppet master funding it all.

It's an army of gnats trying to assassinate an elephant. These are the non functional, non productive, non hacking, unstable, unaccomplished, malformed afterbirth of society. I don't think they can do jack squat without being underwritten and cowered to.

Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#44]

I disagree. None of this is spontaneous. It's calculated. There is a puppet master funding it all.

It's an army of gnats trying to assassinate an elephant. These are the non functional, non productive, non hacking, unstable, unaccomplished, malformed afterbirth of society. I don't think they can do jack squat without being underwritten and cowered to.

View Quote

Which makes this fall and winter “interesting”
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Which makes this fall and winter “interesting”
View Quote

If I'm right, it will be ginormously interesting to see their next move after the election, when they realize just how many voters they lost and how resoundingly they were beaten.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Anything going on tonight?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:30:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bmg2] [#48]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

The concept that the 2nd is based on does not exist because of the Constitution, and would still be valid if the Constitution itself were nullified.
View Quote

I believe that also, hence the reason I said that even passing a Constitutional amendment wouldn't necessarily negate Bill of Right protections.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#49]

If I'm right, it will be ginormously interesting to see their next move after the election, when they realize just how many voters they lost and how resoundingly they were beaten.
View Quote

Before or after they cast 100,000,000 fraudulent votes?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top