BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Yep. And it's unfortunate. I cannot wrap my head around it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
3 weeks ago when the signal was sent to the Police to smile and wave by political leadership (Mayors, Commissioners, Chiefs and District Attorneys) more than a few of us said that the criminals would use this time to even some outstanding scores.

This is what we are seeing all around the country.

Yep. And it's unfortunate. I cannot wrap my head around it.
This is going to sound callous but I don't consider it unfortunate at all. (Criminals culling their own herd)
When innocents die (like the children noted today) the simple truth is that their blood are on the hands of the Pols who chose the path. They are being killed because the Pols have emboldened the criminals and fettered the Police. The irony isn't lost on me that this decision to "eliminate systemic racism" is in fact getting more people of color killed on a daily basis, not less. It is still black on black crime for the most part as well.

Years ago I learned a hard lesson about trying to help someone who wouldn't help themselves. The end result was her death at the hands of an abusive boyfriend.

The black community doesn't want to help themselves. No amount of effort, dollars, empathy or anything else is going to make a bit of difference.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Yes.  

This was posted because it's a crime to call the cops on black people in certain parts of this country though.   Numerous incidents of white people being charged over this shit.
View Quote

Can you elaborate on the harassment?  I read nothing that indicated he harassed her.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Oh they are getting to that.  Cisco is eliminating that terminology from it's configurations now as well.  A more suitable and PC term will be used from now on.  No I'm not joking.
View All Quotes

Oh they are getting to that.  Cisco is eliminating that terminology from it's configurations now as well.  A more suitable and PC term will be used from now on.  No I'm not joking.

Probably ''primary'' and ''secondary'' cylinders.

Or if a PC  female comes up with the names, ''icky thing in the hot part of the car'' and ''thing by the spinny round things.''
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

@Rustler

Already answered in the original post. Trump should install me as Czar and find out what a moderate, half-measured kind of guy Joseph McCarthy was.
I'm not kidding either. I move mountains for a living. I can get every bit of that done in 3 months AND MORE.

Organized subversion of Presidential elections is treason. The left has been unopposed and unprosecuted in their continual assailing of election security for so long that they're sloppy about it. Any honest effort to mop it up would net thousands of perpetrators over night. Most would talk, and some would have insurance files that implicate larger players.

If you want someone to kick ass, take names, and not look back .... put me in, Trump.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rustler:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

If I'm right, it will be ginormously interesting to see their next move after the election, when they realize just how many voters they lost and how resoundingly they were beaten.

Before or after they cast 100,000,000 fraudulent votes?

This will be the the really interesting part.
In WI, our last gubernatorial election was decided within the margin of vote fraud. Everyone knows it. Nothing can be done about it. Too late.

Trump knows that vote fraud is going to be a thing. He needs to be launching a massive election monitoring strategy NOW. Ballots need security features. Common fraud strategies need to be pressure tested, exposed, and have vote-security measures installed.

We can't let the sanctity of the vote be violated by any print shop with some card stock. We can't let every locale makeup their own versions of the ballots and buy pallets of them from China. We can't trust every locale to manage the ballots and results. For the Federal election, the Federal government should control the ballots. Supply them, free, to all the locales. At a minimum, they can control the quantity of ballots, detect duplicates and forgeries, etc. Put SOME limit on the magnitude of damage that any particular locale can impart.

I would go full on entrapment-style provocateurs on vote fraud.  I'd also leave my present employment to head this up for the President. "Czar of Vote Sanctity"

How do you expect Trump to do that?  By using the same bureaucrats that make up the swamp to suddenly change sides and start enforcing voter fraud rules and techniques?  

@Rustler

Already answered in the original post. Trump should install me as Czar and find out what a moderate, half-measured kind of guy Joseph McCarthy was.
I'm not kidding either. I move mountains for a living. I can get every bit of that done in 3 months AND MORE.

Organized subversion of Presidential elections is treason. The left has been unopposed and unprosecuted in their continual assailing of election security for so long that they're sloppy about it. Any honest effort to mop it up would net thousands of perpetrators over night. Most would talk, and some would have insurance files that implicate larger players.

If you want someone to kick ass, take names, and not look back .... put me in, Trump.

Remind me again... What is the penalty for treason?
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

These riots have laid bare the myth of white against black racism.  We have seen instead black black on black violence and black on white racism.  

This has set back race relations for decades and who knows if we can recover.  I’m dubious we can at this point.  17% of the US population is demanding something that isn’t theirs to demand.  They have the same opportunities and in most cases enhanced opportunities to succeed in life an an American. They CHOOSE to be separate and CHOOSE to turn their backs on our heritage and refuse to accept our common history.

Good luck getting reparations.  No one alive today was a slave or owned slaves in the United States.  

We are sick of this.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

wait, wat?  Are you saying the Black man was harassing the White woman?
View Quote

Older story from April or May.  She went full Karen on the dude.  He wasn’t a problem.  She was.  She got fired.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:02:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#7]
"She says though at one point that you said to her, 'Look, if you're gonna do what you want, I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not going to like it,'" King said.

"That's absolutely true," Christian responded, adding that he only planned to offer a treat to the dog to get the owner to leash it. He said it was an old birdwatcher's trick that dog owners tend to resent.

Yeah just an innocent bird watcher making threats, and trying to offer another person's dog treats knowing it would piss them off.

He's the one breaking the law....

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/AGM/366
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Very good advice!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

These riots have laid bare the myth of white against black racism.  We have seen instead black black on black violence and black on white racism.  

This has set back race relations for decades and who knows if we can recover.  I'm dubious we can at this point.  17% of the US population is demanding something that isn't theirs to demand.  They have the same opportunities and in most cases enhanced opportunities to succeed in life an an American. They CHOOSE to be separate and CHOOSE to turn their backs on our heritage and refuse to accept our common history.

Good luck getting reparations.  No one alive today was a slave or owned slaves in the United States.  

We are sick of this.
View All Quotes

This has set back race relations for decades and who knows if we can recover.  I'm dubious we can at this point.  17% of the US population is demanding something that isn't theirs to demand.  They have the same opportunities and in most cases enhanced opportunities to succeed in life an an American. They CHOOSE to be separate and CHOOSE to turn their backs on our heritage and refuse to accept our common history.

We are sick of this.
Maybe they just didn't realize he was black or who he was. Its not like they are reading the plaque
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#10]

First off, then it sounds like two fucking Karens.how can the black dude trying to enforce rules not be a Karen as well?

Secondly, if the bird watching karen fag was white....would this woman be getting charged?

Exactly, and that's why this was posted.      
View Quote

He asked her to leash her dog.  Had he called the police on her for not leashing her dog, he'd be a Karen.
There is a thread on this subject and your opinion would be in the minority.

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Just so both parties are out in the open.

Attachment Attached File

Apparently he was recently arrested for trying to pick up a male prostitute as well.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#12]
"She says though at one point that you said to her, 'Look, if you're gonna do what you want, I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not going to like it,'" King said.

"That's absolutely true," Christian responded, adding that he only planned to offer a treat to the dog to get the owner to leash it. He said it was an old birdwatcher's trick that dog owners tend to resent.

Yeah just an innocent bird watcher making threats, and trying to offer another person's dog treats knowing it would piss them off.

View Quote

This one was a case of stupid asshole meets stupid asshole. I have no problem with charges against either one and/or both. The only thing that suffered here was the poor dog, who was dragged around by the collar, while it's legs were dangling in the air, by it's female owner.

Don't die on this hill, neither willing participant was worth it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dino:

He asked her to leash her dog.  Had he called the police on her for not leashing her dog, he'd be a Karen.

View Quote

Yes I don’t see the harm in asking her to leash her dog.  She went full Retard on him by calling the cops and even said she was going to call and tell them she was being harassed.  Which, his video shows she was not.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#14]
"Not one question."

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

I can handle being in the minority.....you can support the dude in the profile above all you want
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By realwar:
"Not one question."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUuswjEJXlg
View Quote

That was awesome.

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:14:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#17]

This one was a case of stupid asshole meets stupid asshole. I have no problem with charges against either one and/or both. The only thing that suffered here was the poor dog, who was dragged around by the collar, while it's legs were dangling in the air, by it's female owner.

Don't die on this hill, neither willing participant was worth it.
View Quote

I'm not dying on any hill but the one where it's now a crime to call the cops on a black person if you're white.  

I never said she wasn't a fucking karen, but this thread isn't a karen thread.  

Same goes with that mask argument that started with the faggot only checking the white male.   He was being an asshole too, but when you are targeted because you're white I'm calling that out.

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:20:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#18]

Older story from April or May.  She went full Karen on the dude.  He wasn't a problem.  She was.  She got fired.
View Quote

Yes, I read the thread at the time.  I'm trying to get to the bottom of Greasy's interpretation of Bird-dude's actions as harassment.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#19]

I can handle being in the minority.....you can support the dude in the profile above all you want
View Quote

Good to hear.   Have you gotten the profile of Karen yet?  You can support her all you want to.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#20]

View All Quotes

I just read the link -- are you referring to his actions as illegal enticing?   There is a component of that which requires the dog to be leashed muzzled.  It wasn't.

eta:  but now as I read it again -- perhaps you are correct -- depending on the definition of 'entice', "led", and how they deal with the "or"
2. To entice, seize or molest any companion animal, while it is being held or led by any person or while it is properly muzzled or wearing a collar with an identification tag attached, except where such action is incidental to the enforcement of some law or regulation;

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#21]

I'm not dying on any hill but the one where it's now a crime to call the cops on a black person if you're white.  

View Quote

Accept it isn't what happened.   She called the police and then made a false claim.  That is what she is charged with.

The bird watcher never threatened her.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Accept it isn't what happened.   She called the police and then made a false claim.  That is what she is charged with.

View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Yes, I read the thread at the time.  I'm trying to get to the bottom of Greasy's interpretation of Bird-dude's actions as harassment.
View Quote

Copy
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#24]
This is going to sound callous but I don't consider it unfortunate at all. (Criminals culling their own herd)
When innocents die (like the children noted today) the simple truth is that their blood are on the hands of the Pols who chose the path. They are being killed because the Pols have emboldened the criminals and fettered the Police. The irony isn't lost on me that this decision to "eliminate systemic racism" is in fact getting more people of color killed on a daily basis, not less. It is still black on black crime for the most part as well.

Years ago I learned a hard lesson about trying to help someone who wouldn't help themselves. The end result was her death at the hands of an abusive boyfriend.

The black community doesn't want to help themselves. No amount of effort, dollars, empathy or anything else is going to make a bit of difference.
View Quote

I see where you're coming from. I was coming from the angle of me being a police officer and how unfortunate it is that the pols have tied their hands. Plus the fact that an innocent little girl just watched her dad get killed.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#25]
"Not one question."

View Quote

I love her
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#26]
"Not one question."

View Quote

I love how she shakes the MSM for focusing on their agenda rather than what really matters. The MSM hate her for it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

I love her
View Quote

I already called dibs, pal.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#28]

It’s a morally bankrupt culture with no redemption.  Their music glorifies the culture.  NFL and NBA is totally compromised with thug life culture as well.
View All Quotes

Look at the little girl....fucking savages

It’s a morally bankrupt culture with no redemption.  Their music glorifies the culture.  NFL and NBA is totally compromised with thug life culture as well.

Their music was among the best up till the 1980's. Then it became ugly, hateful, violent, misogynistic, etc. It became mainstream instead of rejected, and portended what is going on today.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#29]

I already called dibs, pal.
View Quote

I think she's already married, so someone else called dibs first.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#30]

I think she's already married, so someone else called dibs first.  

View Quote

She is. To a baseball player I think.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:40:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#31]

View All Quotes

At least it's taken the focus off the 'cocks & nipples are sexist' debate in the plumbing world.

ETA infact peak reeeeeeee would be to show master, slave, cock, nipple and tranny all in one schematic, on a t-shirt design that only allows for mate & female selection.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

At least it's taken the focus off the 'cocks & nipples are sexist' debate in the plumbing world.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rustler:

If I'm right, it will be ginormously interesting to see their next move after the election, when they realize just how many voters they lost and how resoundingly they were beaten.

Before or after they cast 100,000,000 fraudulent votes?

This will be the the really interesting part.
In WI, our last gubernatorial election was decided within the margin of vote fraud. Everyone knows it. Nothing can be done about it. Too late.

Trump knows that vote fraud is going to be a thing. He needs to be launching a massive election monitoring strategy NOW. Ballots need security features. Common fraud strategies need to be pressure tested, exposed, and have vote-security measures installed.

We can't let the sanctity of the vote be violated by any print shop with some card stock. We can't let every locale makeup their own versions of the ballots and buy pallets of them from China. We can't trust every locale to manage the ballots and results. For the Federal election, the Federal government should control the ballots. Supply them, free, to all the locales. At a minimum, they can control the quantity of ballots, detect duplicates and forgeries, etc. Put SOME limit on the magnitude of damage that any particular locale can impart.

I would go full on entrapment-style provocateurs on vote fraud.  I'd also leave my present employment to head this up for the President. "Czar of Vote Sanctity"

How do you expect Trump to do that?  By using the same bureaucrats that make up the swamp to suddenly change sides and start enforcing voter fraud rules and techniques?  

@Rustler

@AZNetEng

As prospective Czar of Election Security, the penalties are not my decision. I do whatever is necessary to ensure the sanctity of the election, and my job is done. All electoral saboteurs that my team encounters during the execution of our mandate are handed off to the appropriate military tribunal, with the associated evidence packets, and justice is metered out under their purview.

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Soooo the Atlanta Mayor wasn't able to enact peace.

Or just didn't want to...
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Damn I wish I would have thought of that, sell them and then donate the profits to the Trump campaign!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah sure OK.

The governor of Georgia is going to send agents of the Georgia government to save Georgia from the failings of the government.

Sort of like investigating yourself.

This should go well.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#42]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/EcQxaHpXYAEAn_i_jpg-1492675.JPG
View Quote

Damn Terry!
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Ted Cruz has really grown as a man and a politician over the last few years. I'm truly learning to like his newly developed personality and attitude. Plus he looks much better with a beard, lol.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
Yeah sure OK.

The governor of Georgia is going to send agents of the Georgia government to save Georgia from the failings of the government.

Sort of like investigating yourself.

This should go well.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105614/07_06_20_01_Page_1_jpg-1492953.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105614/07_06_20_01_Page_2_jpg-1492954.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105614/07_06_20_01_Page_3_jpg-1492955.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105614/07_06_20_01_Page_4_jpg-1492956.JPG
View Quote

Gonna get " froggy" somewhere in Georgia real soon ???????
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#45]

This is a riot...
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Hey buddy, you dropped this.

Driver lights firework during Riverside protest, gets it tossed back into car | ABC7
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:38:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#48]

View All Quotes

I think a large, strange male approaching a lone woman in central park and telling her “I’m going to do what I want, and you’re not going to like it.” is reasonable cause for some alarm.

I have no doubt a few women will be raped and murdered in the future, because fear of being the next Amy Cooper made them say nothing and comply when a black male does something questionable or weird.

There were better ways to respond, but he really did cross a line.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Hey buddy, you dropped this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hCdews36KE
View Quote

Another Italian.

Ed
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Ted Cruz has really grown as a man and a politician over the last few years. I'm truly learning to like his newly developed personality and attitude. Plus he looks much better with a beard, lol.
View Quote

He keeps this up I might could actually get behind him for POTUS unlike this last election.  I'm sure that's part of his plan.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top