Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:17:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#1]
Rich kids of privilege trying so hard to fill something that is missing in their pathetic lives (like a parent that gave a shit)

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1303445234026717191
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By broadrunarms:

Any attempt at a “full mil assault on the WH” will be the Marxists’ undoing.
The Marxists might try that and may even take the White House complex, but there are and thousands of gun-owning folk who will view that as “well, we know where they are, so let’s go.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By broadrunarms:
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Agreed. The worst of the worst are getting ready to assault the white house. This won't be a peaceful protest. The rabid Marxists and their handlers don't believe that the DNC is going to provide the revolution they demand, so they are going to try to take 'what's theirs' by force. No bullshit, I think they will attempt a full mil assault on the WH. Always listen to communist threats, they telegraph just as bad as Nazis. I hope the Secret Service is very very very well prepared, and I hope there is a reaction force able to bring massive firepower to bear. I don't doubt that the marxists could gather a few thousand useful idiots for this purpose...and pepper spray and pistols ain't gonna get it done when they rush the WH.

Any attempt at a “full mil assault on the WH” will be the Marxists’ undoing.
The Marxists might try that and may even take the White House complex, but there are and thousands of gun-owning folk who will view that as “well, we know where they are, so let’s go.”

As retarded as the "White Olympus House has Fallen Down" movies were, there is some truth behind it. Obviously we know there is a shit load we dont actually know. However, there is a reason we have a Military District of Washington, not counting the Marine Barracks and the 3rd IR.
But I dont thin the insurrectionists will try an all out assault. That is too obviously a bloodbath waiting to happen. Instead, they will try and break the USSS and Park Police lines with hurled object and molotovs, then some will try and breach the perimeter and will end up arrested or maybe deaded. that will give the left their martyrs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Something to keep an eye on today. HPD is releasing body cam from back in April where they shot a guy with a weapon that appeared to be on his knees. The police have refused to release the video and some think it's because it looks really bad and is going to stir things up.

Houston police expected to release bodycam video of Nicolas Chavez shooting, sources say

"Houston police are expected to release bodycam videos Thursday that were recorded during the officer-involved shooting that killed Nicolas Chavez, according to sources.

Chavez was shot and killed April 21. Police said they believed the 27-year-old had a "pointed object" and charged at officers. A cellphone video recorded by a witness appeared to show Chavez on his knees when he was shot by officers.

Protesters and some of Chavez's family members have said he was suffering a mental health crisis when he was shot by the offices. For months, they have called on the Houston Police Department to release the body-worn camera video."

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
Good Morning everyone. I have had a crazy busy week, but it looks like I haven't missed much.
View Quote

Originally Posted By zach_:
Good Morning Riot Squad.

Looks like last night was a slow night. Maybe some of the rioters are getting rounded up, and others are second guessing their riot attitude?
View Quote

'Morning.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Rich kids of privilege trying so hard to fill something that is missing in their pathetic lives (like a parent that gave a shit)

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1303445234026717191
View Quote

That is an odd looking bunch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#6]

lol

Hope you’re well Tads!
View All Quotes

lol

Hope you’re well Tads!

Morning dude. All's well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By zach_:

That is an odd looking bunch.
View Quote

Rebels without a clue.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Colombia handling rioters differently than us....they use live ammo

View Quote

My parents home country doesn't tolerate commies or rioters

Imagine that shit happening to antifa here as a response to there Molotov throwing
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#9]
George Floyd back in the news...

13 fired for improperly accessing George Floyd’s medical info under ‘Bronze Tennessee’ pseudonym

George Floyd's confidential medical information at Hennepin County Medical Center was improperly accessed multiple times by employees, according to an attorney representing Floyd's family.

When Floyd was brought to the emergency room of Hennepin Healthcare, he was listed under a pseudonym, “Bronze Tennessee.” This is a practice done in high profile cases to conceal a patient’s identity.

George Floyd's confidential medical information at Hennepin County Medical Center was improperly accessed multiple times by employees, according to an attorney representing Floyd's family.

A source with direct knowledge told FOX 9, Hennepin Healthcare performed an audit and discovered that a total of 18 people accessed Floyd’s private health information under the name “Bronze Tennessee.” The internal investigation found five of those cases were legitimate medical reasons, but 13 of those employees — which includes three nurses, a lab technician, a social worker, and a paramedic — have been fired by Hennepin Healthcare.  

The terminated employees may still seek a grievance or arbitration.

Since it was a violation of HIPPA, the federal health care privacy law, the hospital was required to contact Floyd’s next of kin. According to attorney Antonio Romanucci, Floyd's family received a letter notifying them of the data breach. The employees are "no longer with the organization," but it is unclear if they were fired or left voluntarily. The lawyers say they’re not sure what type of information was accessed. The legal team is "exploring all of our remedies" in response to the data breach.

"When George Floyd was desperate for a breath, the city of Minneapolis pushed on his neck further. And even after death, he was abused and mistreated by the system. Shameful," said Romanucci in a statement.

In a statement, Hennepin Healthcare stated it does not comment on specific cases due to patient confidentiality. However, the organization stated it is routine to conduct privacy access audits. Access to medical records is logged and if a violation of patient confidentiality occurred disciplinary action, including termination, can be taken.

Floyd died on Memorial Day after he was taken into custody by Minneapolis police. During the arrest, an officer held a knee on Floyd's neck for more than eight minutes, while Floyd repeatedly said he could not breathe.

Full statement from Hennepin Healthcare

"It is the practice of the Hennepin Healthcare Information Privacy Department to conduct privacy access audits. Access to the Hennepin Healthcare electronic medical record by our workforce is tracked and logged, which supports our auditing efforts. Any breach of patient confidentiality is taken seriously and thoroughly investigated. If it is determined that a violation has occurred, disciplinary action up to and including termination can be used.  Additionally, Hennepin Healthcare complies with federal information privacy regulations which require notification to patients about a confirmed privacy breach. To maintain patient confidentiality, we do not comment on specific cases."
View Quote

https://www.fox9.com/news/13-fired-for-improperly-accessing-george-floyds-medical-info-under-bronze-tennessee-pseudonym
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

Colombians have gotten used to not taking shit from people that annoy them.
View All Quotes
Colombia handling rioters differently than us....they use live ammo

Colombians have gotten used to not taking shit from people that annoy them.

No we don't
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

but the Police here is so bad

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Two more rioters in Colombia shot dead

but the Police here is so bad

Cops down there riding around with UZIs on motorbikes and carrying galils and m4's and national police with .50cal three barrel mini guns in helicopters

Yeah they don't put up with shit
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Yes sir.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

A W is a W. Hope you get better.

And officially this thread passed the Big Kung Flu thread...  next stop! Pismo Beach!

Congratulations are in order.  Particularly to Greasy.  Sincerely well done.  No asterisk.  

Spent a ton of time in Pismo Beach. Avilla, Santa Maria, etc. Ever eat at Jocko's?

Yes sir.
Good stuff!
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Glow Bois again!!!!
View Quote

What is that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mancow:
I wonder if it's people connecting the dots with the fires. They realize that if the connections are realized by the masses their shit is done for good.
View Quote

The Ford foundation just gave BLM 100 million dollars. If they are connected to the fires they would still be bankrupted.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#17]

They threw piss on them in Chicago and...I forget what else the one time they were walking around apartment buildings in Portland too, bottles maybe?
View Quote

Just providing them with bottles of water.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

Si Senor!
View All Quotes
Is that the ICE building they're back at?

Si Senor!

Kbi here

I'm here live inside....

Huh?

Si senor

Si si

FCSD is maricon

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By kbi:

Wtf!

@HTHF @beitodesstrafe @sasquatch76

I didn't know skywarp had a sister

View All Quotes

Wtf!

@HTHF @beitodesstrafe @sasquatch76

I didn't know skywarp had a sister

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#20]
The fucking trifecta y'all. Protester, wheelchair, service animal:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/67531/Screen_Shot_2020-09-10_at_1_35_26_AM_png-1585477.JPG
View Quote

Did they flash bang them?

Kinda feel bad dog

Kinda don't

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

If Antifa/BLM manage to actually take the White House it will be Catalina wine mixer time for real.   99% chance that fails though as USSS doesn't mess around and FBI HRT will be there to back them up.   Not to mention the fact that there will be a glow bois convention of epic proportions going on because of this.  BORTAC and USMS SSOG, as well as other Federal agency SWAT teams, would likely also be brought in to assist.
View Quote

If they actually take the White house I suggest the rest of us surround DC. Now youse can't leave.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Oh nO gOVeRnMeNT suRveiLlancE!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/fpspress-1585488.png

View All Quotes
The officer with the cell phone appearing to take pictures is a distraction.

Illegal?

No I'm here legally

Phat women in spandex should be illegal
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#24]

How the hell is that illegal?
View All Quotes

Some judge decided it was. Police can't record those peaceful protesters because it intimidates them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Something I noticed now -- isn't it weird how the really violent protests have leveled off and kind of stopped?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
Something I noticed now -- isn't it weird how the really violent protests have leveled off and kind of stopped?
View Quote

Taking a break, then enroute to DC.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

If they actually take the White house I suggest the rest of us surround DC. Now youse can't leave.
View Quote
If I was a betting man, I'd wager that any full court press onto the white house grounds would meet up with mini-gun fire from the roof, fougasse, and the landmines would be powered on. Snipers on the roof and full-auto small arms fire from guards on the ground would stop anyone lucky enough to get that far.

I'm pretty sure the defensive perimeter for that place is on par with the most intensive security on the planet...and this ain't no movie.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:

View Quote

This.

Additionally, polling wasn’t working out so well for the Dimicraps
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:34:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MRTsHaircut] [#29]
Interesting.   They snatched and grabbed but really it was catch and release.  After tagging.   Field Intel operations. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put a tracker on them somewhere.  

The perp walks better be awesome.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/investigations/portland-protesters-federal-response-trump/
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

When is this DC crap supposed to happen?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:40:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tads] [#31]

Cops down there riding around with UZIs on motorbikes and carrying galils and m4's and national police with .50cal three barrel mini guns in helicopters

Yeah they don't put up with shit
View Quote

Colombians are awesome and Paisa women are incredible. They speak the most polite Spanish in the region.

After that, if you screw up, good luck.

Even Tony Montana feared the Colombians:

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Starts Sept 17
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By fsj_man:

View Quote

2 weeks. 😉
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#35]

What year did you join?
View Quote

Graduation and commissioning in May '99.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

The 17th of this month is when it's supposed to start.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

View Quote

God damn it beito... now youre going to see me face. You have the upper hand now in our hand to hand combat for the asian girls.

BTW everyone... I saw a nice little chart this morning. Antifa calls their arsonist... wait for it.... FIRE MAGES.

lolololololololol these kids really live in a fantasy world.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Some judge decided it was. Police can't record those peaceful protesters because it intimidates them.
View All Quotes

Seriously? Got a link to this? I wonder what they consider bodycam footage?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Something to keep an eye on today. HPD is releasing body cam from back in April where they shot a guy with a weapon that appeared to be on his knees. The police have refused to release the video and some think it's because it looks really bad and is going to stir things up.

Houston police expected to release bodycam video of Nicolas Chavez shooting, sources say

"Houston police are expected to release bodycam videos Thursday that were recorded during the officer-involved shooting that killed Nicolas Chavez, according to sources.

Chavez was shot and killed April 21. Police said they believed the 27-year-old had a "pointed object" and charged at officers. A cellphone video recorded by a witness appeared to show Chavez on his knees when he was shot by officers.

Protesters and some of Chavez's family members have said he was suffering a mental health crisis when he was shot by the offices. For months, they have called on the Houston Police Department to release the body-worn camera video."

View Quote
4 cops were just fired today related to this story. Seems like they are trying to get ahead of the shit storm. Video still planned to be released this afternoon.

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:12:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FALFOX] [#42]
For the morning squad, time for a feel good post, full of faggotry of a GOOD kind this time, a fabulous twink for Trump crashes a BLM rally and makes them look like fools. This was in Beverly Hills, CA on August 22. I feel like this one deserves it's own thread, actually. But I'll be damned if I'm going to start a gay thread.
BLM Riot Turns Into MAGA YMCA Dance Party
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:
Good Morning everyone. I have had a crazy busy week, but it looks like I haven't missed much.
View Quote

Yeah, it's been pretty reserved the past couple of days.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:19:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#44]

https://i.imgur.com/QQBslLw.gif
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/QQBslLw.gif

"Help me Tom Cruise! Use your witchcraft!"
EDIT: I seent what you called me. I ain't a maricon!
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Please let this be Antifa doing this and getting caught

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By tads:

Lets see. Our election is next month, and the communists paid off a polling company to put them in the lead.

Evo Morales is being accused of pedophilia after they published one of his girls' cellphone content. He wanted to run as a senator to avoid legal troubles, but the court ruled against him.

The current government retards stole so much money, that they don't stand a chance in the election. They might cut a deal to help the communists to avoid prosecution.

Covid will reduce voter turnout and voter fraud is expected. With a fragmented opposition, the communists may win unaided. If they do, the resistance kids go to jail, so they'll start a boogaloo. If the communists lose the election, they start the boogaloo. Either way, hostilities are inevitable.

Besides that, everything is peachy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tads:
@tads  Bolivian live stream up.....trouble brewing in paradise?

https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/bolvia_stream_PNG-1584764.JPG

Lets see. Our election is next month, and the communists paid off a polling company to put them in the lead.

Evo Morales is being accused of pedophilia after they published one of his girls' cellphone content. He wanted to run as a senator to avoid legal troubles, but the court ruled against him.

The current government retards stole so much money, that they don't stand a chance in the election. They might cut a deal to help the communists to avoid prosecution.

Covid will reduce voter turnout and voter fraud is expected. With a fragmented opposition, the communists may win unaided. If they do, the resistance kids go to jail, so they'll start a boogaloo. If the communists lose the election, they start the boogaloo. Either way, hostilities are inevitable.

Besides that, everything is peachy.

Pretty much spot on.

The 'good' thing is...

By about March we will know if our Country has been stolen by the Left...

Or if the Patriots have prevailed.

It will likely be a rough road getting there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

That’s gonna leave a mark.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Bishopn87:

Graduation and commissioning in May '99.
View Quote

You’re still old like us...
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top