User Panel

Page / 5109
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:49:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:
Denver to DCA
View Quote

COHTF did have a contingent going. Mostly western slope folks from what I saw. All in Boeberts district

Per CeCes revised rules, I own this page.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Looking Good !!............
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Got that album first on vinyl.
View Quote

wore it out on vinyl and cassette
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I just want to wish all my American brothers and sisters good luck for tomorrow and stay safe .

History will remember.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

wore it out on vinyl and cassette
View Quote

No 8-track....

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:56:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#6]

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:56:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#7]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
I just want to wish all my American brothers and sisters good luck for tomorrow and stay safe .

History will remember.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#9]

ETA?

View Quote

noooooooo. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:59:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Opinion please!  I'm going to the rally here tomorrow .  My American Flag for some reason will not come off my good wooden flag pole and I'm wanting to fly my Trump flag.  I've put it on with the American flag so one side you see Trump and the other you see the USA flag.  Will this be OK to do or should I just fly the American flag by itself? And my American flag on this pole is somewhat dirty from sitting out in my camper for 3 years.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/00C1462D-8D6E-4BCB-B2D4-84F25BA8868E_jpe-1765318.JPG
View Quote

make it easy on yourself.  less is more.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:59:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By djohn:

My favorite comment:

Interesting perspective.
View Quote

He's being railroaded like Kyle
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:59:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#12]
Originally Posted By 36trap:
View Quote

Shouldn't even be there........

ETA..aka charges shouldn't have even been filled much less have to show up an issue, just wanted to clarify since it could come across differently.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

USPS story time....

Should have seen the look on people's faces (supervisors responsible) when the post office gets some construction done and they need to move the REGISTERED letter cage and find a letter at least 7 but think it was closer to 10 years old.....  When I was there we had a tray system that ran across half the top of the main distribution center (to employees was known as the plant and on paper its called a P&DC).  Mail usually moved around 5 mph as the trays were sorted on a big conveyor type system.  Not sure how much I picked out of the odd places in the rafters.  Depending on the supervision it will depend on how well stuff like that is handled.

The person counter clerk that said putting anything in an envelope with soft sides and the inside is a hard object is a moron, at least with the machines I am familiar with.  They wanted mail to get sorted on a DBCS at a rate of usually 45,000 letters per hour.  Your envelope hits the first belt from a stand still and then accelerates to probably 20 mph (looks like 120 but due to size it is deceiving).  Your letter will probably run on at least 5 of the machines (video below) before you see it.   It will run on the first one when the mail is collected, this will sort between local and other mail.  Local mail is stuff in the same zip code as the P&DC delivers to..aka you sent a mail to your neighbor.  You put anything hard inside and expect your shit to jammed in the machine.

Other mail for us was divided several more times, mail inside the state then mail outside the state.  Then outside the state was ran again for either 2 or 3 day mail.  I lived in FL so 2 day mail was pretty much anything east of the Mississippi river.  3 day mail was anything west of the Mississippi.  Once the mail was sorted to the destination P&DC it was ran again to sort directly to your carrier (this can depend on the size of the P&DC but usually run at least twice from my experience).   The P&DC then delivers it to your carriers Post Office and then when they arrive in the morning will get all the mail and sort the stuff that didn't go in a letter by hand (at least that is how it was before).  

Note all this is for letters, stuff like magazines are run on we called them Flat machines (think we had FSS-100 for the stuff that could run automated and USFM-1000 for stuff the reader couldn't understand the address).  The actual names I don't remember that well so I could be off.  These machines were not quite as bad for finding destruction but if you had a torn magazine cover...in 87% of the cases there is your problem.  For us the flats were anything less than like 2" thick.  If it was like an old school telephone book that was THICC then it went to the small package machine, I tried to stay away from that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4nj7IH_fik
View Quote

I realize all that.   But SIX years??  They must have closed the facility for an overhaul, moved the sorter and found my letter underneath, or in the gears.   That's some real Buttle/Tuttle type shit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#14]

very nice.    is the bodyguard on photographer duty?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#15]

I realize all that.   But SIX years??  They must have closed the facility for an overhaul, moved the sorter and found my letter underneath, or in the gears.   That's some real Buttle/Tuttle type shit.
View Quote

Happens more than they would like to admit to........
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#16]

No 8-track....

View Quote

8-track is the gay
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#17]

8-track is the gay
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#18]
For maximum effect, the liberal DA's office needs to wait for BLM / antifags to get back from Washington DC.

Kenosha awaits charging decision in police shooting of Jacob Blake

KENOSHA, Wis. - A charging decision against Kenosha Police Officer Rusten Sheskey in the shooting of Jacob Blake last August could come any day now. The decision would come from the Kenosha County District Attorney's Office.

It is clear the City of Kenosha is preparing for a decision. On Monday night, Jan. 4, the Kenosha Common Council unanimously approved a resolution declaring an emergency in the City of Kenosha. The declaration grants Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian emergency authority upon the announcement of the decision. The declaration is set to last eight days.

Fencing is now surrounding the Kenosha County Courthouse -- and business owners have boarded up their businesses in the downtown area.

Lastly, Gov. Tony Evers authorized the Wisconsin National Guard "to support local law enforcement and first responders in Kenosha," with approximately 500 troops mobilized.
View Quote

https://www.fox6now.com/news/kenosha-awaits-charging-decision-in-police-shooting-of-jacob-blake
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#19]

ETA..aka charges shouldn't have even been filled much less have to show up an issue, just wanted to clarify since it could come across differently.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Only certain property damage is a crime.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Yeah, what this guy said.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Hell yeah!

Bethany representing!

Please be safe guard or not.  

Yeah, what this guy said.

X3
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:08:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#22]
For maximum effect, the liberal DA's office needs to wait for BLM / antifags to get back from Washington DC.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/kenosha-awaits-charging-decision-in-police-shooting-of-jacob-blake
View All Quotes

Kenosha awaits charging decision in police shooting of Jacob Blake

KENOSHA, Wis. - A charging decision against Kenosha Police Officer Rusten Sheskey in the shooting of Jacob Blake last August could come any day now. The decision would come from the Kenosha County District Attorney's Office.

It is clear the City of Kenosha is preparing for a decision. On Monday night, Jan. 4, the Kenosha Common Council unanimously approved a resolution declaring an emergency in the City of Kenosha. The declaration grants Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian emergency authority upon the announcement of the decision. The declaration is set to last eight days.

Fencing is now surrounding the Kenosha County Courthouse -- and business owners have boarded up their businesses in the downtown area.

Lastly, Gov. Tony Evers authorized the Wisconsin National Guard "to support local law enforcement and first responders in Kenosha," with approximately 500 troops mobilized.

Humm that will be interesting how this goes down.  The cop in MN, many people agreed that was a bit excessive from the OPTICS of it.  This time you have more of a 50/50 split on who they think they are right.  This is also pretty much directly at BLM/riots and not a PD thing claiming black violence.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#23]
DC supposedly an hour or so ago.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:10:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#24]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/ff395c4823b83c15-1765495.jpg

View Quote

ETA2..from others doesn't seem like this is today, no Trump flags and was possibly the March for life rally.

Nice small crowd.....

ETA...I hate to ask but if someone has a ground report to possible % of enemy at the gate?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#25]

8-track is the gay
View All Quotes

No 8-track....

8-track is the gay

Damn I had a couple of 4 tracks before 8 tracks came out
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#26]

There's times when it's not a bad idea to cover your face...  for protection from the commie virus.

YMMV

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stater61:

View Quote

reels were cool.   @ home.   but walking around with a cassette / boom box was the shit.   ain't no body got time for 8-track, changing tracks in the middle of a guitar solo.  fuck that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#28]

reels were cool.   @ home.   but walking around with a cassette / boom box was the shit.   ain't no body got time for 8-track, changing tracks in the middle of a guitar solo.  fuck that.
View All Quotes

I got "reels" from columbia house.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Meanwhile, in the Pennsylvania state legislature:

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

If accurate.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#32]

My favorite comment:

Interesting perspective.
View Quote

Sounds like a blatant first amendment violation. We have the right to peacably assemble and ask government for redress of our grievances. You can't do that if you can't access the government.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Pastor Jay, amen.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

My 70 GTO had a 8 track. Vroom.....

I've never heard of a 4 track. Interesting, makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#36]

8-track is the gay
View All Quotes

No 8-track....

8-track is the gay

From someone that grew up in the day and age of 8 track and was constantly shoving a piece of cardboard or such under the tapes to get them to play I praised the day 8 tracts became obsolete !  Still have my tapes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Live rally / "Prayer to Save America" in DC:

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

There's times when it's not a bad idea to cover your face...  for protection from the commie virus.

YMMV

View Quote

Good point.

Never hurts to use their rules against them and to our advantage.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Eddie Block rolling around DC:

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

OMG please let this be from today!
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Meanwhile, in the Pennsylvania state legislature:

View Quote

Sounds like a revolt.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

This can't be today.  No Trump or USA flags
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:22:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Sounds like a blatant first amendment violation. We have the right to peacably assemble and ask government for redress of our grievances. You can't do that if you can't access the government.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

My favorite comment:

Interesting perspective.

My problem also is the blatant disregard for equal treatment as well.  How many BLM people are restricted from DC?  How many physically attacked people (along with elected officials) in the streets on camera.  I could be wrong but doubt anything but don't do that again was filed.  If there is evidence that the "other side" didn't get these restrictions they didn't follow the precedence already set so the judge should be thrown off the bench.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Pastor Jay, amen.
View Quote

Don't forget a-woman for our liberal friends.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Portland Andy is up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFdMsGZU7-k
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#46]
NTD feed from Virginia Women for Trump rally in DC:

Roger Stone will supposeldy be speaking later.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

YMMV

View Quote

Charged with a bogus crime and banned from attending the political rally unless he wants to sit in jail until June.

They’re not even trying to hide it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:27:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5109
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top