Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BethanyHatch:
Yeah. I went home. George Soros isn't paying my bills like he does for Antifa.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
WHERE THE HELL IS OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST TODAY???  Everyone went fucking home??  Election theft is only worth a few hours of peoples time?  Antifa laughs. They spent fucking weeks assaulting an emtpy court house just to say fuck you. Night after night. And we made it a few hours of flag waving....

The conundrum.  People can't do Patriot shit for more than a few days if you're worried about the jobby job, mortgage, and food.  Back in the day Patriots risked it all and it cost many of those Patriots everything.

Everybody wants to be a Patriot until it's time to do Patriot shit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Saggy tits has spoken. It's obviously all over now by her decree.

View Quote

If you ask me, democracy won in the early morning hours today. It's the republic which is dead.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]

I'll work on that next with him. Just getting a y'all out of a Philly/CA dude was a big step. He learns quick though.  lol
View Quote
He did well
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Boy, I tell yah, you gotta do all the footwork for people these days ...

https://www.brita.com/water-bottles/

Or if you must be swanky and high class:

https://www.lifestraw.com/products/lifestraw-steel/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I drink faucet water, big deal. I've also drank unfiltered water from creeks and streams, as well as "hose" water, big deal. Hotel water is pretty small potatoes honestly.
Hotel water tastes like potatoes?

*attemmpts to solve deebate*

https://images.homedepot-static.com/productImages/fad9c93c-96df-4aba-aa88-c5432494394b/svn/reds-pinks-brita-water-filter-pitchers-6025835658-64_1000.jpg

They come in smaller sizes too you know ...
But why would I travel with a Brita? That seems like too much trouble

Boy, I tell yah, you gotta do all the footwork for people these days ...

https://www.brita.com/water-bottles/

Or if you must be swanky and high class:

https://www.lifestraw.com/products/lifestraw-steel/

I'm too tired to do any footwork for anything today. So I appreciate the support
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
View Quote
Now let's see a trial for murder
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Saggy tits has spoken. It's obviously all over now by her decree.

View Quote
She just needs to choke on some Ben & Jerry's
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

If you ask me, democracy won in the early morning hours today. It's the republic which is dead.
View Quote

Actually both did.

More than half of us were disenfranchised. It's not democracy when the minority vote wins.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Typical paid vacation for shooting one of ours
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:10:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mockingbird1836] [#9]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

The conundrum.  People can't do Patriot shit for more than a few days if you're worried about the jobby job, mortgage, and food.  Back in the day Patriots risked it all and it cost many of those Patriots everything.

View All Quotes
WHERE THE HELL IS OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST TODAY???  Everyone went fucking home??  Election theft is only worth a few hours of peoples time?  Antifa laughs. They spent fucking weeks assaulting an emtpy court house just to say fuck you. Night after night. And we made it a few hours of flag waving....

I ran a Republican campaign in a deep blue district as a business owner knowing I could possibly lose everything. I have continued growing my name and sharing the truth, and I will continue to do so. My strength is in speaking and campaigning. Not in occupying DC for however long is required in order to be deemed a Patriot.

I'm sorry if you feel like I haven't done enough. Please tell me what I can do better so that I can earn the title Patriot.

ETA: I am being blasted in my city and people are all over social media calling for me to be tried for treason, sedition, and inciting a civil war. And now on arfcom I'm not patriotic enough. That's the true conundrum.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ch2000:

Hell it’s just a matter of time before they start coming to the states. In Xiden’s comments yesterday he called everyone involved domestic terrorist. I guess anyone who believes in the MAGA idea are all terrorist in eyes of the left. All I can say is come on down and let’s get the party started.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ch2000:

DC is not worth the effort.  It can operate remotely or go underground.  States are the key.  Make them bring the fight to our turf.

Hell it’s just a matter of time before they start coming to the states. In Xiden’s comments yesterday he called everyone involved domestic terrorist. I guess anyone who believes in the MAGA idea are all terrorist in eyes of the left. All I can say is come on down and let’s get the party started.

They've been telling us their plans and I have no reason to doubt them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

At this point it would seem so
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I ran a Republican campaign in a deep blue district as a business owner knowing I could possibly lose everything. I have continued growing my name and sharing the truth, and I will continue to do so. My strength is in speaking and campaigning. Not in occupying DC for however long is required in order to be deemed a Patriot.

I'm sorry if you feel like I haven't done enough. Please tell me what I can do better so that I can earn the title Patriot.

ETA: I am being blasted in my city and people are all over social media calling for me to be tried for treason, sedition, and inciting a civil war. And now on arfcom I'm not patriotic enough. That's the true conundrum.
View All Quotes

For starters, how many ears did you bring back with you from DC?  

At the very least, please tell us you kicked a commie with those big red boots!  Or at least stepped on their instep or something.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

It wasn't a shot at you.  It's the reality of the situation.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Protesting is not effective and a waste of resources.

The rats didn't even hesitate to reflect on the situation before gleefully certifying the fake election.
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By djohn:

MSM and DNC blame Trump, of course, but Pence is responsible for yesterday's reaction from disenfranchised voters.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pencism2-1768581.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By djohn:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Headline should read:  PENCE INCITES RIOT

MSM and DNC blame Trump, of course, but Pence is responsible for yesterday's reaction from disenfranchised voters.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/pencism2-1768581.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By pumafish:

At the very least, please tell us you kicked a commie with those big red boots!  Or at least stepped on their instep or something.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pumafish:

Dang it. I forgot to do all that
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) does not possess the judgement needed to be in Congress.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Glad it wasn't a shot at me. Certainly felt like it when you quoted my comment to make your point. And trust me when I say I know the reality of the situation. I live it.

I wasn't saying your point was invalid though. Just that (in my opinion) it didn't apply to me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I don't see it that way, and I don't think anybody else does here either.   You did a great thing, and you should be proud for representing.

That said, if I were you I'd focus on getting fuck you rich money in your business, and not campaigning to be a politician.   Your money will influence things far more than your political career.   You seem to good of a person to be a scumbag politician....and make no mistake, every politician is a pure scumbag.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Actually both did.

More than half of us were disenfranchised. It's not democracy when the minority vote wins.
View Quote

I agree, but the it's their definition of democracy that won.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I may be wrong, but I do not believe that is how 36trap meant his statement. We all have different talents and abilities. You have sacrificed a bit more than most already in attempting to get elected and putting yourself out there. I don't hide who I am too much either, but don't have the notoriety that you do.

I BELIEVE he was speaking more to the milque toast bunch who calls themselves patriots, but never does anything but whine. We've had a few of those in here lately that talk about how terrible yesterday was for optics and how it will bounce back to hurt us. What can hurt us worse than a democrat administration of Biden/Harris being allowed in, uncontested? Speeches won't do it, unless you (the royal you and to whomever it fits) are willing and content to live under communism.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#22]

I can't tell who that woman is. Is it pelosi??  God I hope So.
View Quote
No, she's a new Bloomturd sock puppet.  A back bencher... worthy only of our contempt when we become bored.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#24]

I may be wrong, but I do not believe that is how 36trap meant his statement. We all have different talents and abilities. You have sacrificed a bit more than most already in attempting to get elected and putting yourself out there. I don't hide who I am too much either, but don't have the notoriety that you do.

I BELIEVE he was speaking more to the milque toast bunch who calls themselves patriots, but never does anything but whine. We've had a few of those in here lately that talk about how terrible yesterday was for optics and how it will bounce back to hurt us. What can hurt us worse than a democrat administration of Biden/Harris being allowed in, uncontested? Speeches won't do it, unless you (the royal you and to whomever it fits) are willing and content to live under communism.
View Quote

Are you advocating that people start shooting politicians? Because that is the vibe I got from this thread when I voiced my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

And when they don't listen, shout you down, and print articles about how you're a conspiracy theorist, then what do you do? Will you ever take the gloves off, or will you continue to write strongly worded letters up until the moment you're pushed into the train car?
View Quote

The only train I'm goin on is the Silver Streak motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

You're able to do more than I am, currently.  It'd take me awhile to walk to DC from here, and if I'm going to walk that far, it won't be to protest.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#27]
So are all the Commies walking around DC like nothing happen today?

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Speeches are for the 20th century. The new rule is violence.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#30]

I would be more impressed if he reflexively managed to use "all ya'll" properly ...  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By netbrad:

Are you advocating that people start shooting politicians? Because that is the vibe I got from this thread when I voiced my opinion.
View All Quotes

I would be fine with it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#33]
I made it, no gear for any of you. Long story short, they removed the cyst on my side that I've had before for a few years, but my foot they now want to do an MRI which I have to wait on. So, my afternoon wasn't entirely wasted I am alive and one of two problems fixed.

proof of life:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By SDVtech:

I agree, but the it's their definition of democracy that won.
View Quote

Ah got it.

Coup by theft = democracy

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#35]
I didn't come up with it. I would have liked it to be something like the Constitutionalists or something. But Patriot Party probably would be easier for people to say. Because I am starting to believe half of America doesn't even know we have a Constitution let alone how to pronounce it.
View Quote

i dunno i mean were pretty childish having a party named pp ?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Dear politicians we have not yet begun to shit on pillows
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#37]

I would have stayed out of the Capitol and not broken things for one.  Organize some speakers to offer a reasoned or evidence-based objection and not Q anon conspiracies.  Show how much the right is not based on violent agitation. Going forward I'm going to figure out how to protect my kids from the coming backlash.
View Quote

You’re way of thinking (capitulation) is why we are where we are. People like you and Glen Beck think you’re being so damn righteous. I have sad news for you, when you’re kids inevitably face the coming backlash you and your kids can just thank yourself for being such a solid badass. Sweet dreams of watching them get their face bashed in.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I made it, no gear for any of you. Long story short, they removed the cyst on my side that I've had before for a few years, but my foot they now want to do an MRI which I have to wait on. So, my afternoon wasn't entirely wasted I am alive and one of two problems fixed.

proof of life:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Hold ma Beer
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#39]

proof of life:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Glad you're not dead. Did you get some good dope for your little boo-boo?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

One more speech that the democrats, and unfortunately many republicans, will ignore.  ...because democrats have made it clear (and some of them have even explained) to us, that it is easy to ignore.

He was a commie but also a successful insurgent. Knew something about political power.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:58:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#41]

proof of life:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

How do we know you are alive? That could be your corpse.

JK glad your ok.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

View Quote

No dope, just lidocaine, a knife, and some stiches. I could have done that shit myself. My foot will be a different animal, the doctor now believes is a bunion, I disagree, so we are getting an MRI.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#45]

proof of life:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

how many cysts ya got ?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By xmission:

They need the right to think they went too far yesterday. They are attempting to isolate and condemn us

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

They know they are doomed as soon as we realize that there are no rules if we want to live our lives as free men.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xmission:

They need the right to think they went too far yesterday. They are attempting to isolate and condemn us

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

They know they are doomed as soon as we realize that there are no rules if we want to live our lives as free men.

This is the truth. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#47]

How do we know you are alive? That could be your corpse.
View Quote

I'm totally alive, zero issues, I doubt a corpse would be troubled with posting pics to a message board!
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#49]

No dope, just lidocaine, a knife, and some stiches. I could have done that shit myself. My foot will be a different animal, the doctor now believes is a bunion, I disagree, so we are getting an MRI.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Good luck with the MRI.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By chicken_rider:

how many cysts ya got ?
View Quote

That was only one, but I've had a total of 4 now removed over the years. No idea why they appear, not cancerous or anything which is good news. I had one on a joint on one of my fingers a long time ago and that was painful.
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top