[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#1]
just reported

ETA -this TOO
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:32:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#2]
JUST NOW!!  White House reacts to
@ZelenskyyUa
's renewed long-range arms call after today's deadly attack:

Kirby:  "This is not a new desire by President Zelensky, by any stretch. He's made his concerns known to us privately, and he certainly has made his concerns known to everybody publicly, and we understand why he's doing that: his country's under attack. But as I've said many, many times, we'll keep the conversations with the Ukrainians going, but we're going to keep it private, and I have no changes to our policies with respect to US weapons to speak to today, or, no guidelines to talk to."

#LetUkraineStrikeBack
View Quote
bitch-ass pussies

ETA -
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Has there been any official cause given? From the previous criminal investigation post, it sounded like sabotage and not a drone attack.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By fike:
Interesting body language on display in this picture.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV7OsrCWkAAJjZm.jpg
View Quote

"No, I'm sorry but just being Jewish only covers one DEI category and your team will need at least 87 more to met our minimum requirements for additional weapons shipments"...
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#5]
short video in tweet
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
bitch-ass pussies
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@ZelenskyyUa

Kirby:  "This is not a new desire by President Zelensky, by any stretch. He's made his concerns known to us privately, and he certainly has made his concerns known to everybody publicly, and we understand why he's doing that: his country's under attack. But as I've said many, many times, we'll keep the conversations with the Ukrainians going, but we're going to keep it private, and I have no changes to our policies with respect to US weapons to speak to today, or, no guidelines to talk to."

#LetUkraineStrikeBack
bitch-ass pussies

$20 says Putin has the current Admin over a barrel with some bullshit they pulled to keep Trump out of office. If they send long range missiles to UKR said info will pop up about current admin and endanger their election chances.

Power above all else
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

So WTF did Japan do exactly?????

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RUM:

$20 says Putin has the current Admin over a barrel with some bullshit they pulled to keep Trump out of office. If they send long range missiles to UKR said info will pop up about current admin and endanger their election chances.

Power above all else
View Quote
Trump should call them out
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

May become the new "Switzerland": great weapons that are NOT worth the hassle. Buy almost as good somewhere else without the bullshit political restrictions, headaches and handcuffs. "nope, can't use it there either, sorry".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By klinc:

Everyone is going to be sick and tired of the uselessness of the U.S. during wartime.

At this point Russia and China (and Iran for that matter) can just run around and do whatever they want... Sure the little guy might a get a missile/bomb here and there but they will never be touched and they know it.

May become the new "Switzerland": great weapons that are NOT worth the hassle. Buy almost as good somewhere else without the bullshit political restrictions, headaches and handcuffs. "nope, can't use it there either, sorry".

...and lead to more death as our stuff works and everyone else will just have to drop more of theirs for the same outcome.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 3:57:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#10]

Power above all else
View Quote

Ya think?  I mean, he's the world's richest man, so there's no way the Biden's would have any connections to him, amirite?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess round two is starting. Shaheeds and ballistic missile warnings.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
View Quote

Look on the bright side. They probably can't do this again for awhile
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:24:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#13]
View Quote

Stay safe, like before it will be months before they can muster the amount of missiles and drones to do this anytime soon.

This was the drone position 10 minutes ago.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:40:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#14]
Originally Posted By klinc:
Everyone is going to be sick and tired of the uselessness of the U.S. during wartime.

At this point Russia and China (and Iran for that matter) can just run around and do whatever they want... Sure the little guy might a get a missile/bomb here and there but they will never be touched and they know it.
View Quote

The US has to stop being the world's policeman! We have our own troubles to sort out! America first, leave everyone else alone until we sort out our own stuff! We're broke!
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Looks to me the Israeli's are sick and tired of being sick and tired of the U.S. telling them how to fight a war.
View All Quotes

Looks to me the Israeli's are sick and tired of being sick and tired of the U.S. telling them how to fight a war.

Especially the 5’2” 250lb Karen cat lady they are sitting across from.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#16]
2 hrs ago.  Russian missiles are having smaller returns on their investment.  More and more are intercepted.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 4:47:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#17]
View Quote

And wasn’t falling in burning chunks?

I’d do it again if i was China….but a step further.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:01:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ERNURSE] [#18]

African or European?
View Quote

, so many people will miss that reference.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Power above all else
View All Quotes
@ZelenskyyUa

#LetUkraineStrikeBack
bitch-ass pussies

Power above all else

IF you can find a sucker to take that bet, it will be the easiest $20 you ever earned!  I'd be willing to bet that it is not just Biden among US politicians/elites who sold their soul to Vlad either!
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

What does she bring to the table that someone who is even somewhat physically fit does not?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

What does she bring to the table that someone who is even somewhat physically fit does not?
View Quote

Could be taking notes for her "complaint file" she's building.  

Those Israeli officers look like they're definitely harassing, threatening, and disrespecting her.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Stay safe, like before it will be months before they can muster the amount of missiles and drones to do this anytime soon.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV7vwKtXYAA7Az0?format=jpg&name=900x900
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV7vwKtXYAA7Az0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Looks like they got a hotel in Kryvyi Rih.

"Hitting a hotel with people in Kryvyi Rih

Photo from Russian channels

Send news to @dnepr_infobot
👉 SUBSCRIBE"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/79428/tim_the_enchanter_jpg-3305487.JPG
View All Quotes

African or European?

It was the highlight of my day.  Monty Python jokes in this thread automatically get more points in my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Tough pill to swallow I guess.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#25]

👉 SUBSCRIBE"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20240827_001636_628_jpg-3305497.JPG
View Quote

But the U.S. says Ukraine can't retaliate.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:47:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#27]

👉 SUBSCRIBE"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20240827_001636_628_jpg-3305497.JPG
View Quote

Video

😢From our own sources, we have information about possible (!) at least 10 dead.
We hope that this information will not be confirmed

https://t.me/hyevuy_k_r/21218

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#30]

The US has to stop being the world's policeman! We have our own troubles to sort out! America first, leave everyone else alone until we sort out our own stuff! We're broke!
View Quote
dont for get globohomo, bio-labs, etc…
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View Quote

The APC shortage in Russia must be getting serious if they're using tank chassis as makeshift APCs along with motorcycles.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#32]
can confirm
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Here's a 25 minute interview with a Russian deserter.

Highlights:

. He was mobilized and deserted after six months.

. From his unit of 250 guys, only 2-3 privates plus a dozen or so commanders, deputies, and staff survived. The neighboring units lost ~1500 each in the same timespan.

. Once they were at the front, the unit commander ("an ex mall security guard who wanted to land on TV") was getting them to attack from day one. Initially, 20 guys a day in groups of five, later partially groups of two. If I understand correctly, there was a tank (wreck?) that they managed to reach and dig in under for a few days, and then they essentially just lost people reinforcing that position.

. He was only carrying wounded, as he didn't want to kill anyone, so while he did retrieve people from there, he never stayed in the position (all those that did died).

. Wounded are only extracted if: They are in the rear OR they are just a couple dozen meters from the closest dugout OR someone takes initiative. When he was wounded, he crawled back after being denied rescue over radio.

. He had to hack the arm off of a guy whom he carried back with an already rotting arm, because he was told it would take 24h to evacuate him.

. He estimates 400,000 casualties total for Russia (dead + heavily wounded).

. He said it feels like Ukraine has a 50x advantage when it comes to drones (FPV/maverick/baba yaga). That's probably unique to his sector, timeframe, and experience.

. Two ex-Wagner guys showed up. One borrowed money from everyone to "buy drones in Belgorod" and then disappeared.

. There is evidence of widespread abuse among frontline commanders ("40%") of some Soviet painkiller that gets you high - hence all first aid kits arrive without them.

. The military police don't approach the front, as they're too scared. As a consequence, there is no way to deal with discipline issues, like troops refusing to assault across a field when there's a baba yaga currently hovering overhead. Hence, frontline Russian commanders take matters into their own hands. Typically: summary execution after being taped to a tree next to a ditch, or being shot at close range with an AK while wearing two sets of plates (broken ribs at least), or being shot in the helmet with a pistol. This "only" happened to 2/250 guys in his unit, but was more common in neighboring units.

. At some point, he was ordered to attack while a drone was operating, so he went sideways to a neighboring unit of contract soldiers. They found him and thought he was a mobilized from their unit who was running away (despite his ID stating otherwise), and were about to execute him when the other guy was found. The pit they were about to execute him into had 30 bodies.

. There is widespread smuggling of weapons out of the frontline into Russia, typically in bodybags. "No one collects/counts the weapons from the fallen."

. He is very worried about the future of Russia, where these cruel and dehumanized commanders and soldiers roam the streets with weapons.

Take all of this with a grain of salt, but most of it doesn't sound too unbelievable.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#34]
can confirm
View Quote

That's not a surprise. Russian nationalists and neo-Nazis have always been extraordinarily racist towards North Caucasians.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

For sure, and to be honest, the North Koreans were never going to largely rely on a missile barrage. Their entire game is artillery. There are thousands of guns pointed at Seoul that, while certainly shooting ammunition of highly questionable quality, will be just as impossible to intercept. I also highly doubt that the Norks have the data infrastructure and capital necessitated to really bring a force of drones to bear. I'll also just kind of short circuit the discussion entirely by saying that the Norks have dozens of nukes (maybe close to 60 now?), and only a small percentage of them have to work. If memory serves, they also have weaponized anthrax and small pox, plus a ton of Sarin and VX. The US/ROK dread the thought of a war and have since the last one ended, because renewed hostilities there have the potential to get really nasty, really quick.
View All Quotes
North Korea has released pictures of them apparently testing new drones that look suspiciously like the Iranian Omid (a copy of the Israeli Harop) and the Lancet, probably the Iranian copy. Assuming this is real, this would be the first evidence of technology transfer to the North Koreans since they began providing assistance to Russia. I think this might be a cheeky way for the Russians to transfer weapons and technology - plausible deniability and saying it was actually just the Iranians, who have a long-standing relationship with the Norks. I don't think this is necessarily a paradigm shift, but drones are significantly cheaper than the missiles the North Koreans continue to pump out. In a potential war with South Korea, the North Koreans would use these as a cheaper, additional option for attempting to overwhelm South Korean air defenses. Drones could be part of a strike package against high value targets like bases, airfields, fuel depots, ammunition dumps, etc. with the hope that some get through during the confusion whilst wasting air defense munitions that could be otherwise spent other targets like cruise missiles and ballistic missiles.

It’s a two way street.

For sure, and to be honest, the North Koreans were never going to largely rely on a missile barrage. Their entire game is artillery. There are thousands of guns pointed at Seoul that, while certainly shooting ammunition of highly questionable quality, will be just as impossible to intercept. I also highly doubt that the Norks have the data infrastructure and capital necessitated to really bring a force of drones to bear. I'll also just kind of short circuit the discussion entirely by saying that the Norks have dozens of nukes (maybe close to 60 now?), and only a small percentage of them have to work. If memory serves, they also have weaponized anthrax and small pox, plus a ton of Sarin and VX. The US/ROK dread the thought of a war and have since the last one ended, because renewed hostilities there have the potential to get really nasty, really quick.

They shouldnt have any smallpox, the only three nations that kept any were the UK, they burned theirs up, Frussia and the US. After the fall of the soviet union we were astonished at what biological weapons they had cooked up. Let alone the appalling conditions in which they were stored. There were rumors of smallpox production in Iraq, but we ruled it out. That would be hbeyonbd a red line and would have huge ramifications. Just speaking from almost 40 years in WMD, NBC etc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#36]

They shouldnt have any smallpox, the only three nations that kept any were the UK, they burned theirs up, Frussia and the US. After the fall of the soviet union we were astonished at what biological weapons they had cooked up. Let alone the appalling conditions in which they were stored. There were rumors of smallpox production in Iraq, but we ruled it out. That would be hbeyonbd a red line and would have huge ramifications. Just speaking from almost 40 years in WMD, NBC etc.
View All Quotes
North Korea has released pictures of them apparently testing new drones that look suspiciously like the Iranian Omid (a copy of the Israeli Harop) and the Lancet, probably the Iranian copy. Assuming this is real, this would be the first evidence of technology transfer to the North Koreans since they began providing assistance to Russia. I think this might be a cheeky way for the Russians to transfer weapons and technology - plausible deniability and saying it was actually just the Iranians, who have a long-standing relationship with the Norks. I don't think this is necessarily a paradigm shift, but drones are significantly cheaper than the missiles the North Koreans continue to pump out. In a potential war with South Korea, the North Koreans would use these as a cheaper, additional option for attempting to overwhelm South Korean air defenses. Drones could be part of a strike package against high value targets like bases, airfields, fuel depots, ammunition dumps, etc. with the hope that some get through during the confusion whilst wasting air defense munitions that could be otherwise spent other targets like cruise missiles and ballistic missiles.

It’s a two way street.

Thanks. That's just based on some stuff I read on another forum a while ago (I'm certainly not an expert about North Korea or anything in Asia in general - most of my education and reading on my own time has revolved around Europe and the Middle East).
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Here's a 25 minute interview with a Russian deserter.

Highlights:

. He was mobilized and deserted after six months.

. From his unit of 250 guys, only 2-3 privates plus a dozen or so commanders, deputies, and staff survived. The neighboring units lost ~1500 each in the same timespan.

. Once they were at the front, the unit commander ("an ex mall security guard who wanted to land on TV") was getting them to attack from day one. Initially, 20 guys a day in groups of five, later partially groups of two. If I understand correctly, there was a tank (wreck?) that they managed to reach and dig in under for a few days, and then they essentially just lost people reinforcing that position.

. He was only carrying wounded, as he didn't want to kill anyone, so while he did retrieve people from there, he never stayed in the position (all those that did died).

. Wounded are only extracted if: They are in the rear OR they are just a couple dozen meters from the closest dugout OR someone takes initiative. When he was wounded, he crawled back after being denied rescue over radio.

. He had to hack the arm off of a guy whom he carried back with an already rotting arm, because he was told it would take 24h to evacuate him.

. He estimates 400,000 casualties total for Russia (dead + heavily wounded).

. He said it feels like Ukraine has a 50x advantage when it comes to drones (FPV/maverick/baba yaga). That's probably unique to his sector, timeframe, and experience.

. Two ex-Wagner guys showed up. One borrowed money from everyone to "buy drones in Belgorod" and then disappeared.

. There is evidence of widespread abuse among frontline commanders ("40%") of some Soviet painkiller that gets you high - hence all first aid kits arrive without them.

. The military police don't approach the front, as they're too scared. As a consequence, there is no way to deal with discipline issues, like troops refusing to assault across a field when there's a baba yaga currently hovering overhead. Hence, frontline Russian commanders take matters into their own hands. Typically: summary execution after being taped to a tree next to a ditch, or being shot at close range with an AK while wearing two sets of plates (broken ribs at least), or being shot in the helmet with a pistol. This "only" happened to 2/250 guys in his unit, but was more common in neighboring units.

. At some point, he was ordered to attack while a drone was operating, so he went sideways to a neighboring unit of contract soldiers. They found him and thought he was a mobilized from their unit who was running away (despite his ID stating otherwise), and were about to execute him when the other guy was found. The pit they were about to execute him into had 30 bodies.

. There is widespread smuggling of weapons out of the frontline into Russia, typically in bodybags. "No one collects/counts the weapons from the fallen."

. He is very worried about the future of Russia, where these cruel and dehumanized commanders and soldiers roam the streets with weapons.

Take all of this with a grain of salt, but most of it doesn't sound too unbelievable.
View Quote
I can believe it, hope they can get more video of these atrocities into the public eye in Russia.

Does no good for just people outside of Russia to see it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:54:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#38]
Skabeeva's news show. Negotiations are now impossible. US election news, Trump made an idiotic claim about Harris. RMM is definitely blurring out videos of action in Kursk from the Russian broadcast.

Olga Skabeeva says Russia will not negotiate with Ukraine

From Studio C, another talk show where they are talking about the recent invitation of like-minded people to immigrate to Russia from the degraded West. They also talk about how Russia's global standing will get a huge boost from their victory in Ukraine, even more than opening a dozen TV channels for propaganda. In this sense, they absolutely profit from conquering a land ruined by war and depopulated, because it helps their global image as a powerful, strong nation.

State TV says Russia will be respected once it wins in Ukraine

Interesting note at the end. Apparently Ukrainians were the first Europeans to have more widespread, frequent bathing. 'Rus' in the terms of the Muscovite presenter, but we all know that the Muscovites are not descendants of the Kyivan Rus, but rather from the Khanate that occupied Muscovy. Muscovites have had a pathological inferiority complex for centuries.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Skabeeva's news show. Negotiations are now impossible. US election news, Trump made an idiotic claim about Harris. RMM is definitely blurring out videos of action in Kursk from the Russian broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ipchuECtpo

From Studio C, another talk show where they are talking about the recent invitation of like-minded people to immigrate to Russia from the degraded West. They also talk about how Russia's global standing will get a huge boost from their victory in Ukraine, even more than opening a dozen TV channels for propaganda. In this sense, they absolutely profit from conquering a land ruined by war and depopulated, because it helps their global image as a powerful, strong nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpYvDMlSEGo
View Quote

Win at hockey?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

The APC shortage in Russia must be getting serious if they're using tank chassis as makeshift APCs along with motorcycles.
View Quote

It would be a whole lot of fun to strafe orcs on motorcycles with a PKM......
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#41]
The is a dildo of consequences drone video.

I’m not posting it cuz I’m enjoying membership and this thread…
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:05:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SheltiePimp] [#42]
The next two week[s] are going to suck.

Alliances will be decided.

Friends will be quickly forged.

Then war.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:10:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#43]
also, Russia is cross-decking LNG at sea from sanctioned to unsanctioned vessels.

I’m not a shipping guy, but that seems like it might be risky.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#44]
@HIPPO, I love your new avatar. Thats how I feel most nights.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#45]
@HIPPO, I love your new avatar. Thats how I feel most nights.
View Quote
thanks! This former PDX kid feels the same way.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#46]
we promise
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#47]
uno reverse
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

Then war.

View Quote

What alliances will be decided? Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

Then war.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 463
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top