Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, you can get a Wera adapter to use hex bits and a Milwaukee M12 ratchet.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I already have one but stopped to pick one up for my dad.  OOS at the Harbor Freight on the way

I did buy the 3 ton low pro Pittsburgh floor jack for $95.  That is a phenomenal deal for that jack.  I have been cussing out my POS craftsman jack for years.  They also have 3 ton jack stands for $25 which is also a phenomenal deal but I already have enough jack stands.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
I already have one but stopped to pick one up for my dad.  OOS at the Harbor Freight on the way

I did buy the 3 ton low pro Pittsburgh floor jack for $95.  That is a phenomenal deal for that jack.  I have been cussing out my POS craftsman jack for years.  They also have 3 ton jack stands for $25 which is also a phenomenal deal but I already have enough jack stands.
View Quote

Did you ask them to look in the back?  Do you have more than one store in your town?
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#6]

That's pretty slick
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Sold out everywhere
It's a trap
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought 2 Monday Morning with my new Insider membership.
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:

Did you ask them to look in the back?  Do you have more than one store in your town?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

I didn't ask. Only one store along the 3 hour drive.

Link Posted: 8/20/2024 10:33:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LamePostCount] [#10]
I ordered this to go with mine.  I went with this instead of the previously posted set because it goes up to 1/2" and 12mm.

Amazon Product
  • This 20pcs nut drive set is forged from high hardness chrome vanadium steel. The surface is treated with anti-corrosion sand blasting. After the whole high temperature quenching heat treatment, the product has high hardness and is durable.

Link Posted: 8/20/2024 8:17:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: batmanacw] [#11]
Originally Posted By LamePostCount:
I ordered this to go with mine.  I went with this instead of the previously posted set because it goes up to 1/2" and 12mm.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0B48X7V14
View Quote

I wish they would do those on a 25mm bit. They are too tall for lots of stuff.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Sale is back on...
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I really like the Wera Bitcheck set up better, but the swivel head on this one is handy. I would rather have this than a set with sockets, but that tracks with my preference for the more compact Wera set up.

I'll try and pick up another one for work. I've already lost two Wera ratchets.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CTYC313:
I really like the Wera Bitcheck set up better, but the swivel head on this one is handy. I would rather have this than a set with sockets, but that tracks with my preference for the more compact Wera set up.

View Quote

Damn Wera-wolves, lol.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#16]
My local store had none on display, but pulled one out of the back for me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Glynn863:
No, but the ratchet is very similar. Mine came with a strip of 9 bits - 3 slotted, 3 Phillips, 3 Torx. IIRC, it was $7.99.
View Quote

I think I got the same one you did
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I went on Wednesday last week and did the insider club for the first time. Web said the store had them in-stock. Staff grabbed some from back stock boxes, gave me one and restocked the rack.
My second Icon set. I used mine so much at that price it was worth it to get a second one.
Attachment Attached File

I mainly went to order one of these. But, it won’t be delivered to the store until mid-December. The very slow boat shipping I guess.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Damn Wera-wolves, lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Originally Posted By CTYC313:

Damn Wera-wolves, lol.

I just blame day shift.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Still waiting for HF to ship the Predator generator I bought 16 months ago.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Parking Lot Sale is back and extended until this Sunday.

Get you one of those.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Last Day for 24.99!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top