Site Notices
Page / 2497
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:10:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
Anybody have any thoughts on what Q meant by
"BIRTH of a NEW NATION. NEW WORLD."?

At the time, I thought "NEW NATION" was a reference to Korea, or possibly something in the mideast.  If "NEW WORLD" turns out to be New World Order, I think I might be disappointed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
Originally Posted By 4wdBoss:

https://i.imgur.com/hcRee1H.png
Anybody have any thoughts on what Q meant by
"BIRTH of a NEW NATION. NEW WORLD."?

At the time, I thought "NEW NATION" was a reference to Korea, or possibly something in the mideast.  If "NEW WORLD" turns out to be New World Order, I think I might be disappointed.
Thank you for the Q post, I couldn't figure out how to get it done, in a timely manner.

I took the new nation, new world to mean our nation and world without the leaches draining the wealth and promise.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
This could be beautiful.

Could.

“Excuse me Mr. Rogers, but here is all the proof of my cooperation with law enforcement, here’s the proof that it was posted to Instagram first then uploaded by a separate party, here’s the proof that I have had my first amendment rights and everyone’s first amendment rights violated by cloudfare and then my host was shut down by their providers...

Here’s the proof that Instagram and twitter and the other liberal social networks are being treated differently and I’m being discriminated against based solely on having conservative values...”

“You make very valid points and we’ll be in touch Mr.Watkins...”

Or he might not be treated so well.
I watched his video.

Aside from him having a bit of trouble with some words (doesn’t strike me as a real comfortable public speaker), I cannot argue with the truth and freedom of speech.

My only concern is the possibility of them keeping up enough of a charade, to maintain the semblance of normal life in America, so we don’t pop pmags, while they continue to stick and move, stick and jab...

All the while we’re still trying to decide if the rules of engagement are met.

Eventually we will have to actively pursue the problem people/entities and that’s when it’s going to be dicey.

Face to face self defense is pretty self explanatory, but when people(vigilantes) are removing the trash, it’s not so easy to explain the actions taken.

President Trump may be able to straighten out the government, but with all the sjw’s, and antif a’s and others of social communism running around sticking and moving, how long will it take before we actually have to start up our civilian militia or something similar to help guard, watch and protect the Americans who are not up to fuckery?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:17:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Q
!4pRcUA0lBE
11 May 2018 - 10:12:38 AM
Expand your thinking.
Why are we being attacked?
Why are we being attacked by people who claim to be PRO-POTUS?
Do we have a face?
Do we have a name?
Do we use platforms whereby we collect followers?
Selfless.
Zero vanity.
Why are we here?
Why do we ask questions?
The choice has always been yours.
Use logic.
Free information.
What draws people here?
Expanding exponentially?
They all claim to be insiders.
They all claim to have insider contacts.
They do not.
Patriots do NOT reveal classified information.
Why do we communicate this way?
Think for yourself.
Clickbait.
We are a threat to profiteering.
Information should flow freely w/o costs.
We established a series of 'proofs' for this specific reason.
Undeniable.
Unpredictable.
Coincidence after Coincidence.
Growth due to confirmations.
Real source(s) communicating w/ the people.
Unrestricted.
TOGETHER.
Control the information (THEY).
Harness followers / profiteering (THEY).
Define Media.
Primary goal of the Media?
To Sell (each selling a dif narrative - set of targets).
Selling makes money.
Be careful who you follow.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Attacks will only get worse.
Q
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:18:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
20 Nov 2017 - 5:12:32 PM
Coordinated effort to silence.
It will only get worse.
All for a LARP right?
Q
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NorthernHillbilly:
How does anyone stay positive with all this?!

Even if a LARP; Q has opened my eyes to the terrible corruption in our government. From Epstein to the orhs to the awans to the doj and fbi (GOPe notwithstanding).

Q tells us they have it all. Why then are people dying in mass shootings? Why are we losing first amendment rights?

We are told to “fight”

How? What? The government clearly doesn’t answer to the people. I have no recourse! I have a rep that’s immigrated illegally/tax cheat/married brother and there’s NOTHING I can do. Those in power are above the law.

Why is GS allowed to fund antifa? Why hasn’t that family tree been pruned?

The honest, hardworking people of this country, spied on by google and amazon have Zero ability to enact change.

All “Q” has done is opened our eyes to how fucked we are, and how there’s not a damn thing average joe can do. The “booms” we’ve seen are at best legal issues that will take years to resolve.

Re: mass shooters? We’re told to watch the therapist as they find a new town a month later—why are they still able to do what they do?

The DS knows people like me have a job: can’t take a week off and protest, can’t do anything inflammatory.

At this point I’m praying for the rapture as I’m slow walked into the gulag.

Is there ANYTHING to suggest that trump is winning? From my perspective it looks like the deck is stacked against all of us.

@tirod please cheer me up

Rant off
View Quote

Well put.

Just needs a little more salt...

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#6]
No matter how bad it gets, nothing can stop what is coming. NOTHING.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:25:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

What does the breaking point look like?

Crazy times indeed. I’m only in my lower 30’s so I haven’t seen everything but to me this is the craziest I’ve ever seen it.
View Quote
Just wait...
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:27:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quite instructive message, then.

Trump's still in charge... Now...
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:35:59 AM EDT
[#9]
(been lurking here since the beginning, even before creating an arfcom account)
Perhaps the "August is a HOT month" could be thought of in terms like the possibility of a firing range, or cold war, "going hot"?

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NorthernHillbilly:
How does anyone stay positive with all this?!

Even if a LARP; Q has opened my eyes to the terrible corruption in our government. From Epstein to the orhs to the awans to the doj and fbi (GOPe notwithstanding).

Q tells us they have it all. Why then are people dying in mass shootings? Why are we losing first amendment rights?

We are told to “fight”

How? What? The government clearly doesn’t answer to the people. I have no recourse! I have a rep that’s immigrated illegally/tax cheat/married brother and there’s NOTHING I can do. Those in power are above the law.

Why is GS allowed to fund antifa? Why hasn’t that family tree been pruned?

The honest, hardworking people of this country, spied on by google and amazon have Zero ability to enact change.

All “Q” has done is opened our eyes to how fucked we are, and how there’s not a damn thing average joe can do. The “booms” we’ve seen are at best legal issues that will take years to resolve.

Re: mass shooters? We’re told to watch the therapist as they find a new town a month later—why are they still able to do what they do?

The DS knows people like me have a job: can’t take a week off and protest, can’t do anything inflammatory.

At this point I’m praying for the rapture as I’m slow walked into the gulag.

Is there ANYTHING to suggest that trump is winning? From my perspective it looks like the deck is stacked against all of us.

@tirod please cheer me up

Rant off
View Quote
Stay positive to this?  Positivity is a fine trait to have when times are  good. In this case, we have the knowledge that the left has made several moves that they can't easily back away from come election time. Not only that but, they've shown their hand(s) earlier than they expected. Now, they haven't shown everything of course. They have many options open to them that only they know. We will see.

As to Q being a "LARP" rather difficult I would say being that the left etc. is spending an inordinate amount of their time and effort to destroy any platform that Q posts on. Not only that but any "LARP" that would be behind the "Q" moniker would have to make some rather good guesses and have some good intel sources, that would lead any investigation back to said "LARP" Especially with the government FBI etc being especially interested in "Q"

A "Q" LARP would be rather easily located by now.

As to why? The "left" etc. is all about POWER and its acquisition. They will literately do almost anything to assume total power by any and all means. Nothing is out of the question as far as their limit.

The mechanics of any possible  way that someone might control control shooters is unknown. Other than they are probably chosen by several metrics.

Fight? The simple act of learning about what is going on is fighting as the left is distracted and infuriated by our efforts.. Fighting is also refusing to kneel before the onslaught of enemy.  Not much violence is needed to fight.

The minions of the left etc. aren't really above the law.  If they where, they wouldn't hesitate to "Pull the trigger" . They have to retain their carefully crafted illusion of impropriety(s) until they have total power. Their illusion of  legitimacy  is all important to the left. They can't jeopardize that.. not yet.

I would rather doubt that GS is doing any real funding of antifa etc. More than likely the US taxpayer is used to fund antifa along with other special needs of the DNC etc.

As to the shooters and their therapists, there are many therapists and many possible shooters. The left has put many years of layers upon the truth.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:02:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Holes:

Agreed.

How often does congress request a meeting with a private citizen/business owner who they are not doing business with?
View Quote
Surprisingly they've had plenty of actors and sports figures that have testified etc. and or merely just brought up to be shown off?

Anyway, who knows just where this will lead.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:22:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
Then this would, logically be the right time for some offense. A "Big Win", don't you think?

Maybe a little something, to reward the faithful for sticking in there for the better part of 2 years under these constant attacks?

How many more children need to be raped and tortured, how many more innocents killed in Deep State false flag mass shootings? How many more people beaten, threatened, and fired from their job for the simple crime of supporting President Trump?

If you all are right, and this is a Deep State attack all to silence Q... Well, they're winning. Q needs to punch back. Rope-a-dope does work, but it carries with it the danger of getting knocked the hell out before you make your move.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

No. Q, et al are lasering in on the despicable crimes of the Globalists/DS/Leftists. The info is being disseminated to Normies and it's starting to stick. The DS HAD to get Q underground and his (I DID just assume Q's gender...CIS bastard that I am!) followers to be on the run.

They NEED this to all disappear. Enough pussyfooting around with us. Expect more vicious attacks to follow as we recover from this past weekend.

TC
Then this would, logically be the right time for some offense. A "Big Win", don't you think?

Maybe a little something, to reward the faithful for sticking in there for the better part of 2 years under these constant attacks?

How many more children need to be raped and tortured, how many more innocents killed in Deep State false flag mass shootings? How many more people beaten, threatened, and fired from their job for the simple crime of supporting President Trump?

If you all are right, and this is a Deep State attack all to silence Q... Well, they're winning. Q needs to punch back. Rope-a-dope does work, but it carries with it the danger of getting knocked the hell out before you make your move.
Jeffrey Epstein says hi.

From his prison cell.

Without a belt.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:33:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck, I'm 51, have been following all this shit since FBIanon, through pizzagate and all.  Used to conribute tons more here till the douche_bags arrived.

Is this just the ugly part with 8chan (Q) gone for now?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:38:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#14]
So, I am gonna put on my FBI domestic terrorist conspiracy theory tinfoil hat and theorize, because this is the Q thread and we are all evil dirty people at the top of the deplorables to be eradicated list. Updated.

A series of events.

>Ten years ago Mueller/Comey FBI covers up for billionaire blackmailer that raped kids with the elite of the western world, and gives everyone involved immunity. Tells Acosta to back off because he is intelligence. Trump reportedly started the ball rolling.

>A month ago, a judge overturns the sweet Mueller/Comey FBI immunity deal and the pedo is arrested immediately after 10 years of not being arrested, while continuing to rape kids with the elite of the western world.

> two weeks ago Billionaire pedophile "attempts to commit Suicide" winkwink, His cellmate is a murderer that lived in the same county as the Clinton's whose prosecutor is the daughter of Muellers best friend James comey, who was  second in command to Mueller's FBI when the immunity deal is given. Comey also was the fomenter of the recent FBI coup led by Mueller. Did I mention Comey's daughter is also on the billionaires prosecution too? Because Comey's daughter is on the pedo billionaires prosecution team.

>There is a flood of coverage of the pedo, all his friends in high places. Solid connections made between him and nxivm, and thus to John of God and Pizzagate Through Marina Abromavic. Also the pedo has the same taste in art as Jimmy Savile.

>In the two weeks since the Mueller Testimony there is a flood of information that the Comey/Mueller FBI  framed Trump using Peter Strzoks OCONUS Lures provided by Brennan. Courts ruled the Russian bot farms weren't government run, and that WikiLeaks released the DNC/Podesta emails without Russian assistance. Also it came out that a fox news contributor was told by Assange that Seth Rich stole then DNC emails, and Sy Hersh had FBI sources that confirmed that there was communications on Rich's computer with Wikileaks. It is also coming out that Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas, the process server, DNC employee, and lead plaintiff of the 2016 fraud case against the DNC knew each other.

>a Week ago The FBI puts out a narrative that any right winger who questions the fed/globalist narrative are terrorists.

> in the last week following the FBI narrative push, three mass shootings that based on the portrayal of the right as anti POC, and left totally not racist, in the media, are right wingers.

>All of the shooters parents are central casting for the kind of people who produce Antifa kids. One is connected to DARPA. Another is connected to kid trafficking baby farmer John Of God.

>Me not amused.

Tin foil hat removed, urge to do a terrorism fades with a return to normieness.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:54:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tileguy1] [#15]
Thanks Waterglass, always been a fan, I've been here since the start as well.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:06:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By tileguy1:
Thanks Waterglass, always been a fan, I've been here since the start as well.
View Quote
You are welcome bro.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:10:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#17]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:28:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Somebody explain this to me... For years the Reynolds Wrappers have correlated disaster LARPs with FFs\real events.

Let's do a critical thinking exercise...

After the 2nd or 3rd LARP/FF wouldn't you then be able to predict these events? Wouldn't it be absolutely beyond stupid for black hats to advertise and telegraph real/FF mass shooting events? Don't come back with the "they never thought she would lose" line. What makes people think that cabal "puppet masters" are taking out ads on Craigslist to forecast these tragedies?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By seedlings:
Dudes and lady dudes ... I just took this screen shot. What a coincidence there was a casting call for a disaster drill near Dayton, OH August 5-8. Ad placed July 28th.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/C19368BF-CCE7-4774-B259-A6FA7136AE2B_jpeg-1044411.JPG

ETA: they placed TWO ads that day
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/33FFEECA-166C-47B8-834A-B83B20971183_jpeg-1044414.JPG
Somebody explain this to me... For years the Reynolds Wrappers have correlated disaster LARPs with FFs\real events.

After the 2nd or 3rd LARP/FF wouldn't you then be able to predict these events? Wouldn't it be absolutely beyond stupid for black hats to advertise and telegraph real/FF mass shooting events? Don't come back with the "they never thought she would lose" line. What makes people think that cabal "puppet masters" are taking out ads on Craigslist to forecast these tragedies?
Maybe I am mistaken but I thought the implication was  the ads were a.'trigger' of some sort.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:42:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#19]
Originally Posted By fallingwrench:
Maybe I am mistaken but I thought the implication was  the ads were a.'trigger' of some sort.
View All Quotes
Dudes and lady dudes ... I just took this screen shot. What a coincidence there was a casting call for a disaster drill near Dayton, OH August 5-8. Ad placed July 28th.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/C19368BF-CCE7-4774-B259-A6FA7136AE2B_jpeg-1044411.JPG

ETA: they placed TWO ads that day
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/33FFEECA-166C-47B8-834A-B83B20971183_jpeg-1044414.JPG

Pretty sure Alex Jones predicted the El Paso Shooting. Or atleast I saw a video of him saying he did and showing video of a show from the previous week where he did. I think it was based on the Antifa going there, and that they needed a pretext to get violent. He might have mentioned the FBI advisory about conspiracy theories too. Seems like he said it was a prelude to the next round of mass shooters.

Can't remember the specifics. I just saw a clip.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:17:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - "Two Tribes" - 12" MIX - HQ stereo
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:23:13 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
That is the best explanation I have heard thus far.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:48:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#22]
View All Quotes

I have seen a few videos that show show how  crisis actors work. Not the conspiracy theory crisis actors, the legitimate business that caters to government.

they use make up and movie prop technology to simulate realistic wounds. There are companies that provide the technical stuff and actors as a package to governments (local, state and federal) for realistic disaster and terrorism drills.

The whole crisis actor conspiracy theory is that fake people are inserted into mass shootings or the shooting is a government production with media collusion.

As in the feds are hothousing shooters, and know where and when it going to happen and so they insert a Hogg, or inflate the number of victims by using cut outs,  or maybe even fabricate the whole thing.

Seems crazy, but the crisis actors do exist, and the government can create cutouts easily. That is how federal witness protection works.

I think that factions in the government would do it if they could in  a heart beat. I think the media would play along in a heart beat. I have seen no hard evidence that they have done it tho.

I know they can wind up terrorists and then let them do what they were programmed to do. It is in the news all the time. I also know Antifa wouldn't need much help to understand the value of gunning down people and dying for the cause.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:52:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#23]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mp41:
Its sad to have to post reminders that Q isn't promoting violence. That should be rather abundantly apparent if you have any understanding at all.

Especially to post these reminders because of a few posters that are oddly persistent on the topic.
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/hcRee1H.png
Its sad to have to post reminders that Q isn't promoting violence. That should be rather abundantly apparent if you have any understanding at all.

Especially to post these reminders because of a few posters that are oddly persistent on the topic.
It has been apparent to everyone paying attention.  Those with an agenda ignore this because it gets in the way of furthering their agenda.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:06:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#25]
Very low number of replies. If you have something calculated to say (and if this account is legit), get it in before Tweet goes viral.

Attachment Attached File

Edit:

Papa-D thinks this account is worth replying to.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#26]
"Q doesn't promote violence"

"They won't be able to walk down the street."

If somebody said that to me, I would consider it a threat.

Hey, Q, how about they just get thrown in jail instead of being free to walk down the street in the first place?

"We have it all."
View Quote
Is Q team responsible for the attitudes of the public at large, the huge mass of Americans that do NOT follow Q?  Is Q responsible for the heinous acts these individuals performed that will come to light in the public eye?

"They won't be able to walk down the street."  This is a statement of fact, not "When I'm done with you..." but rather a "This is what's coming".

The setup is twofold, and both parts were done by the persons ("they") referred to in Q's statement.  The problem is that the US justice system was corrupted into a judicial system or a legal system, so the hideous crimes committed by these individuals were covered up and allowed to continue.  All POTUS is doing is fixing the broken system.  It may be that justice will be done to these individuals through the justice system, but their crimes will still be exposed.

Yes, it's a threat.  No, it's not a call to action.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:34:03 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
I thought Jim Watkins was the owner/creator of 8ch?  So of course CodeMonkeyZ didn't make the new 8ch.  Or is Ron saying that there's a GreatAwakening and that his team didn't make that?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 69charger:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt

One very determined and capable individual paralyzed law enforcement in one of the most populated metropolitan areas in the entire world. One guy. Imagine if there were 10 in 10 of the largest cities in America all with a common goal.

Tree of liberty and whatnot...

😎🇺🇸
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

View Quote
"News" ho' needs to be charged with Inciting to Riot, as well as a crushing civil suit for defamation.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#30]
What do we know about Bennie Thompson (assuming D) and this Mike Rogers (assuming R)?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:58:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#31]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 69charger:

😎
emmhmm

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#32]
This could be beautiful.

Could.

“Excuse me Mr. Rogers, but here is all the proof of my cooperation with law enforcement, here’s the proof that it was posted to Instagram first then uploaded by a separate party, here’s the proof that I have had my first amendment rights and everyone’s first amendment rights violated by cloudfare and then my host was shut down by their providers...

Here’s the proof that Instagram and twitter and the other liberal social networks are being treated differently and I’m being discriminated against based solely on having conservative values...”

I watched his video.

Aside from him having a bit of trouble with some words (doesn’t strike me as a real comfortable public speaker), I cannot argue with the truth and freedom of speech.

My only concern is the possibility of them keeping up enough of a charade, to maintain the semblance of normal life in America, so we don’t pop pmags, while they continue to stick and move, stick and jab...

Eventually we will have to actively pursue the problem people/entities and that’s when it’s going to be dicey.

Face to face self defense is pretty self explanatory, but when people(vigilantes) are removing the trash, it’s not so easy to explain the actions taken.

President Trump may be able to straighten out the government, but with all the sjw’s, and antif a’s and others of social communism running around sticking and moving, how long will it take before we actually have to start up our civilian militia or something similar to help guard, watch and protect the Americans who are not up to fuckery?
View All Quotes
This could be beautiful.

Could.

I watched his video.

Much of the SJW movement, and Panty-fa, and other groups (BLM, OWS, etc) are all funded.  When the funding dries up, so will they.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#33]
I have to admit I'm getting annoyed by the fact that originally if HC won they would have done the unthinkable, but switched to a slower war of attrition with the deepstate. Now it seems the DS nearly has their forces prepared to do the unthinkable to us. I temper this with the knowledge that if arrets and prosecutions began right off the bat the left would have gone hot a long time ago. By hot I mean cities burning. We're getting down to wire now and still no guarantee we will win. Call me nervous.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Was The HRC video a nothingburger?

It was mentioned a few days ago and now nothing.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:33:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wildfowler] [#35]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

What do we know about Bennie Thompson (assuming D) and this Mike Rogers (assuming R)?
View Quote
Bennie is no champion of freedom.  My wife and I bought some land in another county and will be moving into his district. I will get to do my part to try and vote him out.

He was formerly a pennyless school superintendent before he got elected to Congress, now he's worth millions like the rest of them. Edit: Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By steelworker:
Was The HRC video a nothingburger?

It was mentioned a few days ago and now nothing.
View Quote
That's called a "clue"
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I find it sadly amusing that the Alexander Downing dude thinks we are all dumb enough to believe that only liberals would work against POTUS Trump's campaign and his supporters. By now most of us know that scads of folks we previously thought were good, loyal conservatives (just like us) tirelessly laboring for our cause, have long been greedy criminal members of the Republicrats/Democans uniparty. Undoubtedly, Downer is a member of that world wide uniparty. He's throwing out the same old line as Jihadi No Name McStain, Comey, Mueller, Amash, Tillerson, Coats, and +/- 50-60% of our elected officials & .gov employees..."I'm a republican you & can trust me, believe me I'm on your side".

1.  He has not been keeping up with unfolding events here in the states and still thinks he's safe, which is hard to believe..  
2.  Like Comey et al, he's going to auger that plane load of nuclear bombs into the ground because what else can he do.
3.  PopaD ain't as clean as he's made himself out to be to be honestly I've questioned him/his role the entire time).
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:57:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#38]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

...And the FBI-CNN scandal.  With the double bonus of more gun control speak.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
I find it sadly amusing that the Alexander Downing dude thinks we are all dumb enough to believe that only liberals would work against POTUS Trump's campaign and his supporters. By now most of us know that scads of folks we previously thought were good, loyal conservatives (just like us) tirelessly laboring for our cause, have long been greedy criminal members of the Republicrats/Democans uniparty. Undoubtedly, Downer is a member of that world wide uniparty. He's throwing out the same old line as Jihadi No Name McStain, Comey, Mueller, Amash, Tillerson, Coats, and +/- 50-60% of our elected officials & .gov employees..."I'm a republican you & can trust me, believe me I'm on your side".

1.  He has not been keeping up with unfolding events here in the states and still thinks he's safe, which is hard to believe..  
2.  Like Comey et al, he's going to auger that plane load of nuclear bombs into the ground because what else can he do.
3.  PopaD ain't as clean as he's made himself out to be to be hAsonestly I've questioned him/his role the entire time).
View Quote
As far as item #3, any farmer can tell you that you cannot get across a muddy field without getting dirty.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Oh yes. The left etc. won't be the least bit able to control themselves. Crazier and crazier emanations will follow. Its almost like their command and control has failed and they are simply spewing crazy proclamations on their own volition.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:

Just watch.

It'll get crazier.
Oh yes. The left etc. won't be the least bit able to control themselves. Crazier and crazier emanations will follow. Its almost like their command and control has failed and they are simply spewing crazy proclamations on their own volition.
Their news has become a drug. They are addicted to... well... opposition to truth. Whenever a truth is apparent, their news gives a hit of lies, and the junkies come back for another high. And all junkies want more frequent hits, with more powerful junk. It escalates.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By w9trb:
As far as item #3, any farmer can tell you that you cannot get across a muddy field without getting dirty.
View Quote
That's where your wrong kiddo.   We have the high ground.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#42]
\QResearch\ is looking better. Images are now showing but I still don't see any movement on the last active bread.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#43]
\QResearch\ is looking better. Images are now showing but I still don't see any movement on the last active bread.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Annotation_2019-08-07_090549_png-1045472.JPG
View Quote
1) That page still won't load for me - are you using the same address as before it went down?

2) Is the codemonkeyZ forewarned fake8chan site the one posted a few pages ago with IP address?

Trying to understand which to stay away from.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/66266328_505394306938555_1706059830076192399_n_jpg-1045464.JPG

...And the FBI-CNN scandal.  With the double bonus of more gun control speak.
View Quote
Some may have forgotten.....but SOME of us haven't.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:25:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#45]

1) That page still won't load for me - are you using the same address as before it went down?

2) Is the codemonkeyZ forewarned fake8chan site the one posted a few pages ago with IP address?

Trying to understand which to stay away from.
View Quote
- Using the direct IP.

- CodemonkeyZ is legit. He is working on what we all were accustomed to (8ch\QResearch)... The real 8ch site.

- ZeroNet\QResearch was allegedly created a while back by an \OurGuy\ as a "backup bunker". The creator of this site chimed in on CodemonkeyZ's Tweet yesterday, explaining what it was and why it was created.

- CodemonkeyZ was unaware of ZeroNet\QResearch and said he had nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Downer got dog piled on Twitter but I got a cool "roo" w/o a whole page of autistic never Trump screeching  

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#47]
"News" ho' needs to be charged with Inciting to Riot, as well as a crushing civil suit for defamation.
View All Quotes

Wasn't there a directive or EO issued a couple of months ago that promised punitive actions for media members disseminating fake news?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

Growing up I was taught this country had strong laws against inciting riots, threatening the President, etc.  Apparently that was bullshit or else several Congress critters, actors/actresses/ news reporters, etc etc would be locked up right now!
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Growing up I was taught this country had strong laws against inciting riots, threatening the President, etc.  Apparently that was bullshit or else several Congress critters, actors/actresses/ news reporters, etc etc would be locked up right now!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

It appears nobody within the DOJ has the honor or integrity to just enforce the law....unless it is spying on and punishing your political opponents then they have plenty of that.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
Jeez don’t quote that crap.
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top