BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:19:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I want to believe. But if 'Greg' is in a position to know the details, 'Greg' wouldn't be in a position to divulge those details publicly. I will wait for Q to come back online.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 1:32:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Might want to double up your tinfoil.

https://youtu.be/2VeqRUQkB8I
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 1:42:04 AM EDT
[#4]
What board are you picking these up from? I finally managed to login.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.insider.com/inside-jeffrey-epstein-private-island-temple-2019-09

[Apparently this guy was in the "temple" long before it was one]

Inside the temple, the piano tuner saw a Wurlitzer grand piano and a portrait of Epstein and the pope

After the golf-cart driver dropped him off, Baron entered the building. Here's what he remembers about the interior:

The floors appeared to be made of wood and were covered with a large Oriental rug.

The interior had two levels, with the first four to six feet at ground level and the rest on a slightly raised platform accessed by a single step.

To the right, against the eastern wall, was a nondescript gray couch or sofa.

Directly ahead was a desk, about 10 feet long, made of dark wood.

Behind the desk were several columns of floor-to-ceiling bookcases.

The bookcases went high enough to require a ladder. But there was no ladder.

The bookcases were filled with hardcover bestsellers. (Baron said he didn't notice "anything scholarly.")

To the left, against the western wall, was a small black grand piano. According to Baron's notes, it was manufactured by the Rudolph Wurlitzer Company, whose piano-manufacturing operations were acquired by Baldwin Piano Company in 1988.

Above the piano hung a portrait of Epstein and the pope. (Baron wasn't certain which specific pope, but when I showed him photos of the most recent three, he said his best guess was John Paul II.)

The interior consisted of only one large room; there weren't any doors or stairwells that may have led to other rooms.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 1:59:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
https://www.upi.com/amp/Top_News/US/2019/10/29/House-approves-resolution-recognizing-Armenian-genocide/2331572391818/

House approves resolution recognizing Armenian genocide
By Danielle Haynes

|   Oct. 29, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Thousands of people march from Los Angeles' Pan Pacific Park to mark the 102nd anniversary of the Armenian genocide on April 24, 2017. The House recognized the genocide with an overwhelming vote Tuesday. File Photo by Jim Ruymen/UPI

Oct. 29 (UPI) -- The House on Tuesday voted overwhelmingly to approve a resolution acknowledging the Armenian genocide, an early 20th century event that left some 1.5 million Armenians dead.

The lower chamber approved the measure 405-11 more than a century after Armenians living in Turkey were systematically rounded up and murdered or forced to flee their homes.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., welcomed the resolution's passage.

"The House just voted to recognize the Armenian genocide -- a vote I fought for 19 years to make possible, that tens of thousands of my Armenian-American constituents have waited decades to see," he tweeted. "We will not be party to genocide denial. We will not be silent. We will never forget."

The fact that the Armenian genocide happened is well-accepted within academic circles. However, the Turkish government has continued to deny the culpability of their predecessors.

Tuesday marks the first time the full House has voted in favor of recognition. It's perhaps fueled by Congress' flagging support for Turkey after its incursion into Syria earlier this month. Turkey's attack on Syrian Kurds was precipitated by President Donald Trump's agreement with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi hinted at a connection between the recent violence and Tuesday's vote.

"There was just an aura of what the Turks could be doing, is engaged again in genocide, by the green light that the president gave them," she said. "So that was sort of a callback."

Turkey's Foreign Ministry rejected the resolution in a statement.

"The resolution, which has apparently been drafted and issued for domestic consumption, is devoid of any historical or legal basis," the ministry said.

"Those who felt defeated for not being able to forestall Operation Peace Spring would be highly mistaken should they think they could take vengeance this way," the statement said, using Turkey's name for the military operation in Syria.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 2:33:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 3:52:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.insider.com/inside-jeffrey-epstein-private-island-temple-2019-09

[Apparently this guy was in the "temple" long before it was one]

Inside the temple, the piano tuner saw a Wurlitzer grand piano and a portrait of Epstein and the pope

After the golf-cart driver dropped him off, Baron entered the building. Here's what he remembers about the interior:

The floors appeared to be made of wood and were covered with a large Oriental rug.

The interior had two levels, with the first four to six feet at ground level and the rest on a slightly raised platform accessed by a single step.

To the right, against the eastern wall, was a nondescript gray couch or sofa.

Directly ahead was a desk, about 10 feet long, made of dark wood.

Behind the desk were several columns of floor-to-ceiling bookcases.

The bookcases went high enough to require a ladder. But there was no ladder.

The bookcases were filled with hardcover bestsellers. (Baron said he didn't notice "anything scholarly.")

To the left, against the western wall, was a small black grand piano. According to Baron's notes, it was manufactured by the Rudolph Wurlitzer Company, whose piano-manufacturing operations were acquired by Baldwin Piano Company in 1988.

Above the piano hung a portrait of Epstein and the pope. (Baron wasn't certain which specific pope, but when I showed him photos of the most recent three, he said his best guess was John Paul II.)

The interior consisted of only one large room; there weren't any doors or stairwells that may have led to other rooms.
View Quote
This has also been debunked on another site which I'll go look for again. What it boiled down to is that this piano tuner specified the date(s) he had been to the island to tune the piano. Sadly for him, the temple was not built until years AFTER the date the piano tuner gave for his visits. IIRC, the date(s) given by the piano tuner was the early 2000's. When I find that actual interview again for confirmation, I'll repost here.

Based on satellite photos the temple appears to have been built between Aug. 2009 and 2013, (which was after Epstein got a sweetheart deal that resulted in 13 months supposedly in a county jail in Florida).

Now, I'm not saying what the "temple" is or isn't, was or wasn't used for...just addressing the 'Insider" story.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 6:43:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 6:49:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:03:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Archive.is link to the linked NYT Article in tweet.
View Quote
Ukrainian born
Registered agent of the Ukraine (on NSA)
Attempts to alter transcript
Advises Ukraine on Trump admin

A simple man would call that a spy.

But it begs the question, "Why was this allowed, and who allowed it?"
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where is the story that backs up the foreign agent claim in this tweet?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:20:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:26:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Might want to double up your tinfoil.

https://youtu.be/2VeqRUQkB8I
View Quote
Quite the marker. I call BS, and we’ll know by next Monday.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Seems like this lesson is needed by many in our government.

Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Membership registration on Voat is open.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
Any supporting information available?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I want to believe. But if 'Greg' is in a position to know the details, 'Greg' wouldn't be in a position to divulge those details publicly. I will wait for Q to come back online.
View Quote
All this chatter about GR reminded me of his claim the secret tribunals started some time ago. Discussed here: https://youtu.be/h3jOUv3vJQI
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So al-Baghdadi got the shit Manning and other people leaked and Wikileaks published.

BFD.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 8:50:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Speculation on why the Israeli embassies are closed aside from "financial": It shuts down attempts to claim asylum.

Note how many of the Democartel hold dual citizenship, too.

In other news, over 500 flights bringing in "refugees" to America have been cancelled this year. We truly are closing the borders.

In Flynn news, Judge Sullivan is allowing the DOJ to reply to the situation of cancelling the Nov 7 hearing, and also allowing Powell to refute their arguments. Transparency and all that. The point of not having the hearing on the 7th was submission of documents finally provided by the DOJ which essentially prove they were acting to falsify their criminal complaint. They've hid them all along. This judge has a longstanding reputation of not tolerating excesses by the DOJ.

With no grounds to bring a criminal complaint against Flynn, and continuing development the DOJ falsified statements, etc. the case will likely be dismissed with prejudice, ie Don't bring this crap back into my courtroom. With the Flynn case demolished, the setup against Trump has the ground cut out from under it, causing the house of Russian collusion cards to topple. Showing how it was done will immediately lead to showing how the current impeachment issue was manufactured, too. It's not helping them that the LTC was a Ukrainian born naturalized citizen who was a registered Ukrainian agent under FARA and who stated the transcript is verbatim but who attempted to alter it directly after the call. I foresee someone not getting any more retirement checks and a jumpsuit. Look to see who his attorney's are - military or civilian. If DOD fails to represent him then his actions are deemed criminal in a civilian court.

Now add the IG report, which was finished long ago, and is just sitting waiting for the right moment to unleash.

At this point, some action in the Assange trial could be expected, like, revelations over where the leaks came from the Democrat party server.

How many times have we been "here" before, expecting the shoe to fall, and then, a nothingburger? Well, it's Christmas just once a year. Are there really any more loose ends lying around that need to be cleaned up? The Democartel has demonstrated massive unAmerican activities for years now, has failed to put Trump out of office, has manufactured multiple schemes to unseat him which are criminal and potentially treasonous, and the American people seem to be pretty woke up about it.

Those chants at the ball game to lock him up? Can you afford thousands of dollars for a Series Ticket? Those stadium seats were filled with the rich and famous who donate to the Dems. Those aren't paycheck Americans, no, not at all. They voiced their opinion, and take a look, Americans voice theirs in the huge rallies Trump is hosting all over America.

A desperate few drinking $15 beers vs the many standing in line in the rain and outside the facilities to watch Trump on the jumbotrons. Like Kanye, you tell me who is working for the people and for God: Trump, or Hillary?

If you choose Hillary, then describe for us what kind of god she worships?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Godfather 3
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So al-Baghdadi got the shit Manning and other people leaked and Wikileaks published.

BFD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BFD.
Or we secured the messages from US officials directly to al-Baghdadi.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Levers.  Lots and lots of levers, hopefully being used in the opposite direction until they can be omitted entirely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting all the judges are Obama appointed.   Reality and past practice are dictating that you can only go so far.

We're seeing a .gov internal struggle like never before and the leaders of this are lawyers who push paper and act.
It's amazing how fast the courts and judges can act overnight on things that can harm them, but take YEARS to make any sort of ruling about legality of gun laws, improper land seizures, and other "plebe issues".

That alone should open some eyes, but people will respond with "That's just how .gov works", not understanding that it's a big part of the problem.  Deep State has got the power to fight by simply dragging feet or blocking while the MSM changes hearts and minds.

It's amazing we've gotten this far, I hope it continues (the awakening as well as the actual winning and changing of entrenched bureaucracy)
I'm confused.  Three Obama appointees block the release of Mueller document to the House Judiciary committee.  Humpty-Dumpty (Nadler) is the chair of that committee.

What just happened here?

A)  The DOJ instructed the Obama judges to block the release
or
B)  Obama accidentally appointed 3 judges with a moral compass

This is obviously good news for the white hats, but how did this happen?
Levers.  Lots and lots of levers, hopefully being used in the opposite direction until they can be omitted entirely.
It is procedural.
It would have been news if they hadn't issued this order.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Membership registration on Voat is open.
View Quote
Where is the q page located over there?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Where is the q page located over there?

Thanks
View Quote
I wasn't sure if I can post them here, so I PM'ed you the info.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#31]
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kevin-spacey-sexual-assault-case-death-accuser-massage-therapist-a9177121.html

Kevin Spacey accuser dies "unexpectedly"

Just another witness in the grand scheme of things.   Don't expect the MSM will ask any questions.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Former Fox News hosts demand to be released from non-disclosure agreements

Former Fox News employees are demanding to be released immediately from non-disclosure agreements over sexual harassment claims. Gretchen Carlson and Julie Roginsky are among six former employees reportedly pushing to share their stories publicly. The signed agreements, also known as NDAs, often trade silence for money.

NBC News released former employees from their NDAs last week, which inspired the push at Fox News. In the wake of the Me Too movement, women are calling them unfair silencers that sweep sexual misconduct claims under the rug.

CBS News correspondent Jericka Duncan asked the women why they're pushing for this now.

"Because I think this is the latest phase in the revolution. We've made so much progress over the last three years," Carlson said.

"We want to speak for ourselves. We had a voice for a very long time," Roginsky said.

Carlson and Roginsky aren't allowed to talk publicly about alleged sexual harassment working at Fox News.

"The way in which we continue to subjugate women and keep them down is through NDA's and silencing them. It's really a harasser's best friend," Carlson said.

But now they said they're tired of being silent.

"I want to do it for the thousands of women in our country who maybe don't have the national platform to speak out," Carlson said.

Carlson was the first of numerous women silenced after settling lawsuits against Fox News and its then-president, Roger Ailes, for claims of sexual harassment and discrimination. Ailes died in 2017.

"Some would say a company didn't make you sign a settlement. What do you say to that?" Duncan asked.

"I say that that's the way we have decided as a culture to resolve sexual harassment cases and it's wrong," Carlson said.

In a lawsuit, Carlson alleged Ailes "sabotaged her career because she refused his sexual advances." She was fired in 2016.

Roginsky said Ailes and Fox News denied her a regular spot hosting "The Five" after she refused to have a sexual relationship with the former network chief.

(See link for rest of article)
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BFD.
Color me skeptical.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Former Fox News employees are demanding to be released immediately from non-disclosure agreements over sexual harassment claims. Gretchen Carlson and Julie Roginsky are among six former employees reportedly pushing to share their stories publicly. The signed agreements, also known as NDAs, often trade silence for money.

NBC News released former employees from their NDAs last week, which inspired the push at Fox News. In the wake of the Me Too movement, women are calling them unfair silencers that sweep sexual misconduct claims under the rug.

CBS News correspondent Jericka Duncan asked the women why they're pushing for this now.

"Because I think this is the latest phase in the revolution. We've made so much progress over the last three years," Carlson said.

"We want to speak for ourselves. We had a voice for a very long time," Roginsky said.

Carlson and Roginsky aren't allowed to talk publicly about alleged sexual harassment working at Fox News.

"The way in which we continue to subjugate women and keep them down is through NDA's and silencing them. It's really a harasser's best friend," Carlson said.

"I want to do it for the thousands of women in our country who maybe don't have the national platform to speak out," Carlson said.

Carlson was the first of numerous women silenced after settling lawsuits against Fox News and its then-president, Roger Ailes, for claims of sexual harassment and discrimination. Ailes died in 2017.

"Some would say a company didn't make you sign a settlement. What do you say to that?" Duncan asked.

"I say that that's the way we have decided as a culture to resolve sexual harassment cases and it's wrong," Carlson said.

In a lawsuit, Carlson alleged Ailes "sabotaged her career because she refused his sexual advances." She was fired in 2016.

Roginsky said Ailes and Fox News denied her a regular spot hosting "The Five" after she refused to have a sexual relationship with the former network chief.

View Quote
Are they wanting to return the settlement money?

I kind of doubt it.

Contracts, particularly ones that include payment are not routinely dissolved because you feel like they should be.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I kind of doubt it.

Contracts, particularly ones that include payment are not routinely dissolved because you feel like they should be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kind of doubt it.

And, presumably they were represented by able counsel who explained the consequences of signing the NDA.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And, presumably they were represented by able counsel who explained the consequences of signing the NDA.  Just saying.
View Quote
Attempting to go back for another bite of the apple.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Attempting to go back for another bite of the apple.
View Quote
So? Let the TRUTH out. I'm sick of the secret VIP bullshit that lets evil flourish throughout our civilization. Fix the problem, stop putting bandaids on it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I wasn't sure if I can post them here, so I PM'ed you the info.
View Quote
Send to me please
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#42]
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1189529069420994560.html?refreshed=yes

2019 President's Interagency Task Force: Report on U.S. Government Efforts to Combat Trafficking in Persons

Lots of links in the full thread.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
The two pictures that tweet references.

Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I kind of doubt it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kind of doubt it.

Doubt they want or can get a second bite at the Fox News settlement money. Rather it probably (I'd assume) more having to do with wanting to write a book or be paid by other parties for speaking out on who did what at Fox News and because of the NDA's they cannot do so.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Today this thread gets moved back into General Discussion.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Color me skeptical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BFD.
Color me skeptical.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BFD.
Color me skeptical.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/23561/141466C4-5150-45BA-8F9B-C8FDC8E557D2_jpeg-1142444.JPG
Proven bullshit.

Are you going to copy and paste a chain email forwarded to you now?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Proven bullshit.

Are you going to copy and paste a chain email forwarded to you now?
View Quote
If that is bullshit then who are those people with McCain? This is the second time I've seen someone say this without identifying who they are.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Today this thread gets moved back into General Discussion.
View Quote
Why?
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top