Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
If lefty groups are tracking cell phones at right-wing rallies, you can bet the FBI has better tech and knows the ID of every single person in attendance at these events.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2020/05/04/cellphone-data-shows-operation-gridlock-protesters-dispersed-across-michigan-raising-concerns-of-spreading-coronavirus
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The footage is probably for intel operations side, directing assets IE their rioters. They will claim information gathered is intelligence and not criminal investigation evidence.
View Quote

That would be an interesting rock to hide behind because it's not legal.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The FBI isn't flying drones.
View Quote

It may not be FBI agents actually doing the flying, but they're most certainly utilizing them.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The Iranians took over one of our drones mid-flight in Iraq.  Hopefully we have people working on that ability here.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The drones are there to monitor and direct their assets on the ground who are influencing the rioters.
View Quote

This or Cessnas or whatever they are flying.

But with this and the IR marking thread.  it seems clear someone was marking and directing assets during these riots.  For a completely disorganized mob they do seem to be pretty well organized.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It was documented that some form air assets were there that day.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be interesting to do a FOIA on lobby day '20 to see if there was thermal footage of us there... I bet there was

It was documented that some form air assets were there that day.

Yep. Two of them taking off from "The Farm" just west of Yorktown.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
FBI needs to be disbanded, its too hopelessly corrupt to be salvaged.

This footage and footage like it might be useful to go after all the marxist vermin who were destroying cities. It needs to be made publicly available for criminal and civil litigation
View Quote
Years ago it was argued to disband the AFT and roll the responsibility into the FIB. If we could make that happen first, then defund the FIB, we could get a two-fer.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

There is or was a youtube video of an older man, a farmer, who went to tour whatever capital (I can’t remember if it was DC or say Michigan).  He went on like a Thursday.  There was some pro-conservative demonstration set to take place on Saturday.  

The police and/or Feds showed up to his door on Friday and told him he was seen in the capital taking pictures of various buildings.  The LE agents were basically implying that he was going to be the next Tim McVeigh.  

So that begs the questions:

1.  Was the older farmer guy’s cell phone pinged by a Stingray?

2.  If so, did LE track his cell phone all the way back to his  farm?

3.  Is there like an electronic geo-fence placed  in say 1,000 foot radius around each state’s capital (capitol???) building that once your phone breaches that electronic perimeter, LE gets notified "Hey!  Keep an eye on that guy!" ?

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll say again in this thread since nobody read it in another thread.

The FBI isn't flying drones.   For most surveillance ops they are flying Cessna 182s, 206s and 208s.  They have a Cessna 560 jet (N557PG) they use for special events like State of the Union, Jan 6 and some of the other DC riots.  They have quit using the mode-S function of their transponders so they will not appear on flight tracking sites most of the time.  They will show up sometimes on adsbexchange as TIS-B tracks, but there won't be anything to identify the aircraft type or affiliation.  Not all of them have external cameras.  Some can be used for listening.  Sometimes they've just used for mobile surveillance so ground units can keep a distance and not get burned.

The ground level 'drone' video in this case isn't from the FBI.  The FBI video is the high-angle infrared video from a Cessna at 8900ft.

This is one of their 182s, see the camera ball underneath?
https://www.airport-data.com/images/aircraft/000/925/925686.jpg
View Quote

They are not actually flying the drones you are correct.  You are wrong about the FBI using drones.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They have the video.  Part of the drone footage showed up later in the trial.  Surprise, surprise, the FBI is lying yet again. I bet Binger has it as well.
View Quote

No doubts. I’d have to assume he and his team scoured through all the video available to them for what was the best they could cherry pick (which was absolute shit).
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The most corrupt LE agency in the nation.  Time to defund the FBI.
View Quote

Pfft…Not going to happen. FBI exists to serve the FBI. It’s a self serving entity now that must feed itself to grow itself.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Iranians took over one of our drones mid-flight in Iraq.  Hopefully we have people working on that ability here.
View Quote

It’s pretty likely these are light airplanes with a camera ball.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pfft…Not going to happen. FBI exists to serve the FBI. It’s a self serving entity now that must feed itself to grow itself.
View Quote

It’s become a political protection service like the Pakistani ISI…
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The footage is probably for intel operations side, directing assets IE their rioters. They will claim information gathered is intelligence and not criminal investigation evidence.

lol
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#15]
FBI footage of arsonists was also sent for the DA to prosecute right? Various assaults of business owners? If not, why?

It’s easy to say the FBI is biased, but the implications of that actually being the case are so fucking scary I don’t want to just bark it out.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#16]
My guess is the 'lost' footage, assuming it ever existed, was likely capable of reading the branding stripe on Kyle's shoelaces, and that's something they didn't want the public to know.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They mad cause the Kenosha Kid shot and killed some of their operatives.

View Quote

Imagine them watching the live feed.  It'd be like that scene in Independence Day of the first-counter attack and all the fighters are going down.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This or Cessnas or whatever they are flying.

But with this and the IR marking thread.  it seems clear someone was marking and directing assets during these riots.  For a completely disorganized mob they do seem to be pretty well organized.
View Quote

Of course they are.   Whenever these astroturf organizations pops up fully formed, with a network of offices in every major city, professional branding, slick website, etc., it's clear they are very well funded and organized.  Antifa, BLM, ACORN, Occupy wall street, etc., - all products of the same machine.  It would not surprise me in the least to find the money goes back to russia or china, but then again there are plenty of wealthy communists right here in the USA.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My guess is the 'lost' footage, assuming it ever existed, was likely capable of reading the branding stripe on Kyle's shoelaces, and that's something they didn't want the public to know.
View Quote

You would be guessing wrong.  My guess is that the lost footage included blended IR/LLTV that shows who the CIs, agents, or other assets within the crowd are via IR strobes.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

DARPA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ones in "Angel Has Fallen" scare the hell out of me. Would not surprise me at all if they already have them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGxYoxpPdI

DARPA.

Yep.

No doubt in my mind they show us what they want to show us, and have all sorts of wild shit they don't show us.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Who was the Ray Epps of  Kenosha?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 11:45:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How do you reign that in? Put their drone budget on a request basis, they must present a written request to use funds for drone surveillance.
View Quote

There is no reining it in.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:08:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FBI footage of arsonists was also sent for the DA to prosecute right? Various assaults of business owners? If not, why?

It’s easy to say the FBI is biased, but the implications of that actually being the case are so fucking scary I don’t want to just bark it out.
View Quote

Go read the history books. If even a tenth of the rumors and hints about Hoover were true, then it's been this way basically since they began.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:26:42 AM EDT
[#25]
The problem is probably not that the footage proves Kyle's innocence.  The problem is that it probably shows the FBI's guilt.  That the FBI could identified the arsonists, or perhaps it even shows how the riots were started/steered by FBI agents.  I don't think the American people are quite ready for undeniable truth that we are under complete surveillance, with a goverment agency selectively choosing what to enforce.

Image, if they prove we have the tech to secure the border - but simply refuse.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Where do you think the Iranians got it?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:52:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sounds like its time for people to develop anti-drone technology.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 4:00:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You would be guessing wrong.  My guess is that the lost footage included blended IR/LLTV that shows who the CIs, agents, or other assets within the crowd are via IR strobes.
View Quote

100% agree with you.

But I also think there is another layer or an electric “overlay” that will put whatever cell phone number on top of each heat signature.

Much like this radar picture:

Attachment Attached File

If you have a smart phone in your pocket, you are basically carrying a GPS transponder .

The next level tech would be  being able to see an IR strobing guy on the ground, position your mouse over him, click the left mouse button to key up your mic and transmit whatever audio message to the ear buds/air pods the “agent provocateur”  is wearing.  Everybody is wearing ear buds now.  Nobody would give it a second thought seeing some dude at a riot with ear buds in.

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 4:43:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do these drones have tcas or ads-b? Seems like a nightmare if a news chopper or a random cessna smashed into one.
View Quote
That's what TFRs are for - to keep a nice block of airspace clear for .gov use only.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 4:53:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Finding out their SOP for this will be interesting.
View Quote

We never will.

"Turn over the SOP..."
"We lost it."

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:00:21 AM EDT
[#31]
This is why it's a crime to attack drones. Don't interfere with Government Surveillance.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:01:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Have FBI rank and file ever shown a light on any stinky stuff?  Ever?  Because there is none I suppose.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Have FBI rank and file ever shown a light on any stinky stuff?  Ever?  Because there is none I suppose.
View Quote

Dr. Frederick Whitehurst.

Head of FBI  explosive forensics department.

Wrote hundreds of letters to the IG detailing criminal and unethical FBI.

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:28:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The ones in "Angel Has Fallen" scare the hell out of me. Would not surprise me at all if they already have them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGxYoxpPdI
View Quote

Oh they have them. The only way to counter it is to run blind eye.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The FBI isn't flying drones.   For most surveillance ops they are flying Cessna 182s, 206s and 208s.  They have a Cessna 560 jet (N557PG) they use for special events like State of the Union, Jan 6 and some of the other DC riots.  They have quit using the mode-S function of their transponders so they will not appear on flight tracking sites most of the time.  They will show up sometimes on adsbexchange as TIS-B tracks, but there won't be anything to identify the aircraft type or affiliation.  Not all of them have external cameras.  Some can be used for listening.  Sometimes they've just used for mobile surveillance so ground units can keep a distance and not get burned.

The ground level 'drone' video in this case isn't from the FBI.  The FBI video is the high-angle infrared video from a Cessna at 8900ft.

View Quote

That no shit looks like a little FLIR camera. HOWEVER, do the feds need a plane with an N number on the tail? Idk.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Creech AFB?

I’ve heard there’s some drone operators playing for Team Biden.
View Quote

We've got one here
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The drones are there to monitor and direct their assets on the ground who are influencing the rioters.
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:44:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, this isn't drone footage. It came from a FLIR system installed in a Cessna. The FBI agent whose testimony wasn't shown on TV confirmed that. He did decline to give the aircraft's tail number though. The rest of this post is accurate as far as I know. Lots of fed agencies have them DEA, DHS/ICE, etc. FWIW the number one use of these aircraft is surveillance of criminal suspects ie: tailing them.

FBI does have drones as do most of the other agencies. The ones most of them have are essentially just professional level hobbyist drones. Medium range and not particularly anything fancy. Though I know they do have some small ones specifically for use inside buildings, like even inside air ducts etc for use in barricaded situations. The only agency I know that has long range drones, like Predators, is DHS/CBP, they have some Reapers and did deploy one to Minneapolis during the Floyd riots.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/33756/customs-and-border-protection-predator-b-drone-appears-over-minneapolis-protests
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That no shit looks like a little FLIR camera. HOWEVER, do the feds need a plane with an N number on the tail? Idk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, a plane without one would stick out like a sore thumb. Beyond that I'm fairly sure every non-military government aircraft has a N-number, even NASA T-38's and the FAA's instrument inspection aircraft do.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was going to ask why people kept saying "drone" instead of "C2 aircraft"
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Just how did the FBI video come to be used in the trial?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes, a plane without one would stick out like a sore thumb. Beyond that I'm fairly sure every non-military government aircraft has a N-number, even NASA T-38's and the FAA's instrument inspection aircraft do.
View Quote

N0-PR1VC

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Evidently not to identify, arrest and prosecute the rioters/looters/arsonists.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it is more than the C2.  The FBI is using drones to surveil the American people and I am not talking about your little toy drones that civilians use.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#45]
The fbi is actually terrible.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Because it is more than the C2.  The FBI is using drones to surveil the American people and I am not talking about your little toy drones that civilians use.
View Quote

Generally yes, but since this thread is tangential to the Kenosha riots last year we should note that they are not just using them for surveillance.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like its time for people to develop anti-drone technology.

https://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/1/166788_ts.jpg

Negative, you want something like Hevi Shot or even just lead. Steel is a poor workaround for regulations.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So it must be assumed that the feds are filming (along with all sorts of other intel gathering such as phone data capture etc) of all protests, demonstrations, riots etc. in the USA.

BUT, it must also be assumed that the data and footage will only be used to help democrats allies (blm, antifa, mass shooters, terrorists etc) and to hurt the opposition (patriotic Americans attempting to defend themselves against leftist violence).

I dont see any other explanation.
View Quote

Because that is how it really is.  The FBI is our KGB, they serve the communist party in the US. There is no peaceful way to change that.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Be interesting to do a FOIA on lobby day '20 to see if there was thermal footage of us there... I bet there was
View Quote

I’m sure
There was that Cessna that everyone saw and tracked.
The fact that there was about 30 agents with those matching Leica cameras on the ground was also kinda crazy.
Lord forbid anyone does something like legally gather exercising our constitutional rights.    
  These days it’s not even tin foil worthy to think that there were CIs being tracked and possibly instigating.  Anyone who thanks that’s far fetched isn’t looking at their history.  Operation F&F comes to mind instantly.  I like to know what some of our SF guys think about what their eyes are seeing.
Maybe one will chime in.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The Iranians took over one of our drones mid-flight in Iraq.  
View Quote

Oh, really?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top