Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:14:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Stupidity is a punishment all its own. If you were dumb enough to take that bait you are too stupid to actually vote
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:16:35 AM EDT
[#4]
At this point, only lead and gunpowder will solve our problems.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:17:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm kinda stunned at the levels of clown world these people are willing to explore. These sorts of things  are seriously jeopardizing the fabric of our society. It seems we're mere steps from becoming a third world banana republic. It's tough to stuff that genie back in the bottle. To see such abuse of the justice system really is irksome. I can only hope that an appellate review will overturn the travesty.
View Quote

Pick up that God damned can, subject!

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:23:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lying about how to vote in order to deceive people into not voting isn't protected speech. He's fucked. (But I haven't looked at the statute since he was arrested)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this will get overturned.

obvious protected speech by 1stA.
Lying about how to vote in order to deceive people into not voting isn't protected speech. He's fucked. (But I haven't looked at the statute since he was arrested)

That sounds like facts. We don't go for them facts things round here.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:23:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Laughs in Metropolitan Police
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:35:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:43:49 AM EDT
[#10]
The left punishing people based on so-called conspiracy against rights charges is fucking RICH

I also contend that anyone who was stupid enough to fall for a meme like that is someone that shouldn’t be trusted with the right to vote anyway
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:10:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I was thinking we may get out of the mess we are in, with little disruption.

But the whole revolution thing may be the only fix.  The division is getting bigger, wider, and deeper.

Alphabet agencies are out of control, courts are not the remedy that they used to be, politicians, media, keep forcing people further apart.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Watch out if that anti-Tik Tok bill gets passed.  No 1A on the interweb and they can come after you.
View Quote

This, and it's being ignored.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:19:04 AM EDT
[#13]
CoC

and dremel go brrrrrrrrrr
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Third thread is a charm. There's a federal law that makes it a crime to try to trick people into not voting with fake info. People used to post posters with the wrong day to vote to try to trick people, usually in the black part of town, into not voting.

Mackey's prosecution was politically motivated in that a woman who was a Biden supporter did the same thing on YouTube and wasn't prosecuted and I think the DOJ sat on this until Trump was gone.

But he didn't get convicted of "shit posting" he got convicted of posting false information on how to vote.
View Quote

Which in light of the middle part of your past means he was convicted of shit posting.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#15]
This is why the left wins - they would never tolerate this happening to one of their own. We don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 6:10:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Third thread is a charm. There's a federal law that makes it a crime to try to trick people into not voting with fake info. People used to post posters with the wrong day to vote to try to trick people, usually in the black part of town, into not voting.

Mackey's prosecution was politically motivated in that a woman who was a Biden supporter did the same thing on YouTube and wasn't prosecuted and I think the DOJ sat on this until Trump was gone.

But he didn't get convicted of "shit posting" he got convicted of posting false information on how to vote.
View Quote

I want aware of that law, but there's an issue of selective prosecution here once again (surprise surprise surprise!). If you belong to the correct party, nothing will happen to you if you riot, loot, steal, deceive voters, etc as a democratic voter that did the same thing has had no charges leveled against her while the media and Democrats parrot their latest line that nobody is above the law...
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#17]
If Rush Limbaugh were alive today they'd file charges against him.

His shtick was purposely stating that registered Democrats had a different day to vote.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 6:21:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Conspiracy against rights.... Can one of the glowies here please explain how this is not applied to conspiracists against Second Amendment rights?
View Quote

Uhhhh I didn’t even know that was a law. Sure seems like it would apply to people trying to infringe on the 2A

Well, until you factor in the broken Justice system
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He may well be screwed but the precedent this sets is a steep slope covered in banana peels.   Where do you draw the line?  Who gets to decide what is a deception vs a joke?  Certainly not our side.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I think one of the big things they zoomed in on was this person was a so called "influencer" who had 50,000 followers or whatever amount of followers therefore they concluded he was "influencing"
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think one of the big things they zoomed in on was this person was a so called "influencer" who had 50,000 followers or whatever amount of followers therefore they concluded he was "influencing"
View Quote

So, Trump won New York in 2016?  Exactly how many people text voted for Hillary Clinton in New York?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#22]
The Left has been 99% shitposting since 1978* and the Right was infected with it since the Ukraine war kicked off.  

Surly, “everybody’s doing it” would be a solid defense?  

Not in the Clown world.  

* first time I noticed it.  I’m sure it started before 1918.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

^
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck NY. And fuck Democrats.
It is full on Banana Republic now.
Let them crash, I’ll sit back and laugh.

^

That’s a cop out, and a cowardly one.   It isn’t how History happens.  

They will Crash, and it might take 1000 years to rebuild.  Or never.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:49:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So, Trump won New York in 2016?  Exactly how many people text voted for Hillary Clinton in New York?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess they subpeaned the carrier to find out how many numbers texted it in. they said something like a couple thousand people texted that number to vote for hillary. Which would mean she lost a couple thousand extra votes in addition to when they voted for her in person DOH

What I don't believe they mentioned was how many people text voted multiple times or whatever, I guess they can't prove that DOH
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder what their excuse was for her innocence??
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:57:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they are admitting democrat and/or hitlery voters are actually the low IQ members of society?  Or just the NY version of those voters?

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Democrat ballet harvesting is ok though.

memes are not.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any court decisions that back that up, or are you just assuming the law is constitutional?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#30]
No worries. Eventually, AI will have the capability to quickly identify radical, evil comedians, jokers and pranksters and immediately cancel their ability to post, buy, sell, or participate in society.

These vile humorists will have no place of refuge.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I guess they subpeaned the carrier to find out how many numbers texted it in. they said something like a couple thousand people texted that number to vote for hillary. Which would mean she lost a couple thousand extra votes in addition to when they voted for her in person DOH

What I don't believe they mentioned was how many people text voted multiple times or whatever, I guess they can't prove that DOH
View Quote

Meta data exists.

New York is rapidly becoming a rouge state.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
At this point, only lead and gunpowder will solve our problems.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:53:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They gonna have a field day here!
View Quote

Man alot off us are gonna get the chair or lethal Injection then

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:56:16 AM EDT
[#35]
I think we are at the point we need to follow Rome and split into the Eastern and Western empire.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess you'll just have to add that to "Mech's Big List Of Federal and State Crimes He's Committed."

In Minecraft.

On April Fool's Day.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:11:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Next up... Trump's lawyer paid him so Trump cheated.

Brought to you by clownworld.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
But suppressing true news stories about a crackhead son of a politician with sensitive government info on his computer is ok?
View Quote

Wellthatwasdifferent.jpg
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Another one way street prosecution.  When are we going to go  get serious about going after leftists?
View Quote

Tomorrow.  Always tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Not sure what the big deal is.  You know those votes were counted for Hillary whether those people voted or not.  FJB fake election was not the first time the game has been played.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If Rush Limbaugh were alive today they'd file charges against him.

His shtick was purposely stating that registered Democrats had a different day to vote.
View Quote

I’ve thought a lot about that lately.  They were pretty aggressive towards him years ago.  Imagine what they’d do today?

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

And I presume its a federal law so a state AG can't prosecute the woman that did the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't know on this one. Tricking people into not voting on the correct day seems like it crosses the line.

It isn't a meme, it is interference. I wouldn't be ok with Democrats doing this, so I do understand the prosecution.

Of course, Democrats do far worse, and should be held accountable, but we need to be honest about it. This isn't an Anti-Hitlery meme at all. And I do understand why there would be a law preventing people from doing this. Although I didn't know it was illegal before.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Attachment Attached File

I bet she has already left the country and moved somewhere they won’t extradite her.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#45]
I heard Constitutional Carry was now legal in NYC.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Stupidity is a punishment all its own. If you were dumb enough to take that bait you are too stupid to actually vote
View Quote

Exactly. If you're too fucking dumb to realize it was a joke, you shouldn't be voting for anything and should stick to picking out cereal for breakfast or something.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch out if that anti-Tik Tok bill gets passed.  No 1A on the interweb and they can come after you.

S686
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Are the Never Trumpers having an exclusive member party?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Democrat ballet harvesting is ok though.

memes are not.
View Quote

As is suppressing the laptop and partnering w/ Twitter and others to change the outcome of an election ,   isn't that "  Election Interference " ?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top