Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 63
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:19:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prezboi44] [#1]
This is what they're citing.  No date. I don't even know what platform this is from. And 2106 is supposed to be 2016.  Is it BS?  

Also switches from first person to third person in one sentence. Shitty writing for sure. Something seems off.

"greatly disappointment"
"glad when you gone"

dafuq?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:20:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Subpar:
We used to have a member here that was banned that had a similar name.  Big Ukraine supporter, hated Trump, similar name.

Ryan Routh - Ryan_Ruck

Ukebois better do a head count.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/2EC82C3C-9BD7-460A-AC74-D035A6961DF3-2967218.gif
View Quote

Oh man did he catch a ban hammer?

I'll admit we went at it a couple times in some the Ukraine threads over stupid shit, but he seemed like a stand up guy.

He even reached out to me via IM and offered me a Home Depot rototiller when my backorder was canceled and his got delivered.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:

It's not fine. It becomes a narrative of BS.

Another source:

Routh’s social media posts

Social media posts allegedly belonging to Routh indicate he was a believer in COVID-19 conspiracy theories, and he had posted that he had voted for Trump in 2016 but was disappointed with him after the fact, expressing support for Tulsi Gabbard in various posts.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/trump-florida-suspect-ryan-wesley-routh/

Again, there's zippy there when you run it down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AmishElectrician:

Thats fine if he did but overwhelmingly after 2016 that was NOT the case. But we all know the media will spend all their time on that from 10 years ago

It's not fine. It becomes a narrative of BS.

Another source:

Routh’s social media posts

Social media posts allegedly belonging to Routh indicate he was a believer in COVID-19 conspiracy theories, and he had posted that he had voted for Trump in 2016 but was disappointed with him after the fact, expressing support for Tulsi Gabbard in various posts.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/trump-florida-suspect-ryan-wesley-routh/

Again, there's zippy there when you run it down.

Interesting, that article has 2 things I haven't seen here. His son was living with him in HI, at least in 2018. Also I didn't see his tweet directed to Trump about the prosecuting police misconduct.

Records show Routh moved in 2018 to Kaaawa, Hawaii, where he and his son operated a company building sheds, according to an archived version of the webpage for the business.

In June 2020, he made a post on X directed at then-President Trump to say he would win reelection if he issued an executive order for the Justice Department to prosecute police misconduct.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:23:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
View Quote

Huh. . . . .

Quick screen cap for convenience

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I'll admit we went at it a couple times in some the Ukraine threads over stupid shit, but he seemed like a stand up guy.

He even reached out to me via IM and offered me a Home Depot Rototiller when my backorder was canceled and his got delivered.
View All Quotes
We used to have a member here that was banned that had a similar name.  Big Ukraine supporter, hated Trump, similar name.

Ryan Routh - Ryan_Ruck

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/2EC82C3C-9BD7-460A-AC74-D035A6961DF3-2967218.gif

He even reached out to me via IM and offered me a Home Depot Rototiller when my backorder was canceled and his got delivered.

Yeah, he flew too close to the sun a while ago.  Finally banned for posting photoshopped pics of Trump with underage girls.  He became increasingly deranged the last year he was here and became super disruptive.

I doubt it's him, but that faggot was pretty fanatical about anything to do with Trump or the Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:25:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Ryan Routh - Ryan_Ruck

View Quote

Lol. The only issue is the rifle used doesn't match the domain he was commenting on.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:25:17 AM EDT
[#7]

He even reached out to me via IM and offered me a Home Depot rototiller when my backorder was canceled and his got deliverer.
View Quote

He unfortunately did. He’s doing well.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Video of the shooter laying down some pro ukraine derp in front of a big wall of flags

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#9]

When I was young and poor one of my first guns was a Yugo SKS 59/66 with the ridiculous grenade launcher attachment

I def wasn't hitting anything at 500 yards but it was a shooter for sure
View Quote
I had a Norinco when I was 18.  Was okay out to about 200.  Excelled at dropping hot steel cases on the back of my neck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:30:53 AM EDT
[#10]
ya think Cameltoe will feel left out from not getting any assassination-attempt publicity?  think she might ask the secret service to stage one for her (using blanks, of course) so she can brag about the near-death experience?  like AOC on J6?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:30:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

But the first 5-10 layers of the regime will be local cops and sheriffs depty who will honestly be just doing there jobs. Most likely Republican and MAGA. Plate reader will get a hit, NCIC will tell them you are "persona non grata" and they will stop you just like your tag came back expired or suspended. You/we will not stop any problem by being stupid.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

I won't be a political prisoner.

But the first 5-10 layers of the regime will be local cops and sheriffs depty who will honestly be just doing there jobs. Most likely Republican and MAGA. Plate reader will get a hit, NCIC will tell them you are "persona non grata" and they will stop you just like your tag came back expired or suspended. You/we will not stop any problem by being stupid.
Just doing their jobs. Where have I heard that before?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:33:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

What an ignorant, DUtard take.

Dude's been to Ukraine. What arms are more commonly available in that part of the world?

What could he have been doing during that time?

For fucks sake....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:
Originally Posted By 1saxman:
I bet his 'AK' is junk, the scope is junk and he couldn't hit a trash can lid at 300 yards on the first shot. He most likely doesn't know his holdovers or windage dope. I see guys with good stuff at the range that can't hit a pie plate at 100 yards with every shot. The fact is, most gun owners are terrible shots.

What an ignorant, DUtard take.

Dude's been to Ukraine. What arms are more commonly available in that part of the world?

What could he have been doing during that time?

For fucks sake....
Pot-kettle. Both takes are reaching way too hard.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:34:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Yeah, he flew too close to the sun a while ago.  Finally banned for posting photoshopped pics of Trump with underage girls.  He became increasingly deranged the last year he was here and became super disruptive.

I doubt it's him, but that faggot was pretty fanatical about anything to do with Trump or the Ukraine.
View Quote

That's too bad.

I checked out of the Ukraine thread myself cause I felt like I was needlessly getting into it with people I had a lot in common with.

I think the topic of Ukraine just broke this forum. Not intentionally just is what it is.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:34:23 AM EDT
[#14]
This is what they're citing.  No date. I don't even know what platform this is from. And 2106 is supposed to be 2016.  Is it BS?  

Also switches from first person to third person in one sentence. Shitty writing for sure. Something seems off.

https://i.imgur.com/IY21WJY.png

"greatly disappointment"
"glad when you gone"

dafuq?
View Quote

Huh. . . . .

Quick screen cap for convenience

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/Andy_png-3323729.JPG
View Quote

Based on these 2 posts I concede that he probably did vote for Trump in 2016.

First pic is probably Twitter, but they cropped the timestamp out, but based on his shitty writing I'd say it's probably legit.

I'm amazed he would vote for someone and then try to kill them 8 years later. I wonder what Trump did that triggered him to change prior to 2020.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:34:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

He unfortunately did. He’s doing well.

View Quote

That's good to hear!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Moon-Watcher:
It seems like we've become as obsessed with identifying exactly what weapon crimes were committed with as the media. It looks to be a semi-auto that probably shoots a 7.62x39mm boolit, and it has some piece of crap scope on it that would have afforded a pretty accurate shot at the range fuckboy intended it to be used (25 - 30 yards).

And why does it always have to be a CIA/FBI conspiracy?  Isn't this guy being a Trump-hating nutjob enough?
View Quote
Uhm... gun board? Obsessing over guns is what we do.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:38:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm going to bed. The social media post at the top of this page seems like it's contrived to create doubt as to the ideological stance of the suspect.  I THINK IT'S BULLSHIT.

But if it's on the internet, it must be true.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:40:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
I had a Norinco when I was 18.  Was okay out to about 200.  Excelled at dropping hot steel cases on the back of my neck.
View Quote

Lol I feel like I'd be shocked if I looked up what a pristine Norinco SKS goes for on Gunbroker.

I still remember guys at gun shows begging me to buy SKS rifles by the case. . . . but I was too smart for that, saved up like $1100 in like early 2000 money to buy a bushmaster XM-15 that wouldn't cycle through a whole mag
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:40:05 AM EDT
[#19]
MSNBC's Malcom Nance, who famously was (attempting to) fight with Ukrainians against Russians is tied to the individual that was pointing guns at Trump:

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:40:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

First pic is probably Twitter, but they cropped the timestamp out, but based on his shitty writing I'd say it's probably legit.

I'm amazed he would vote for someone and then try to kill them 8 years later. I wonder what Trump did that triggered him to change prior to 2020.
View Quote

That book was published in 2023, right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:44:14 AM EDT
[#21]

That's too bad.

I checked out of the Ukraine thread myself cause I felt like I was needlessly getting into it with people I had a lot in common with.

I think the topic of Ukraine just broke this forum. Not intentionally just is what it is.
View Quote

Most older people hate anything to do with Russia. The propaganda isn’t as effective these days but years ago Russia was the boogeyman for the most part.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:44:21 AM EDT
[#22]

It's the echo chamber man.

When you refuse to interact with anyone that even slightly differs from you ideologically that's where you land. . . . a complete and total lack of awareness even in these insane circumstances.
View Quote

Oh, talking to nuts helps understand the nuts

I'm still thinking it's more than some insane circumstances. The logistics and timing of the whole thing don't add up. It's way too convenient. I hope FDLE gives us the details.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:45:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#23]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
MSNBC's Malcom Nance, who famously was (attempting to) fight with Ukrainians against Russians is tied to the individual that was pointing guns at Trump:

View Quote

Oh wow, there's a name I haven't heard for a while.

I don't think he has a good reputation in Ukraine

A couple screen shots for reference. I get it's Reddit but the combat forums there aren't half bad and a lot of the Ukrainian units use the platform to raise money so they actively do Q&A there

Still with a grain of salt, he does have one poster in the thread who sticks up for him

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraineforeignlegion/comments/1c722i0/malcolm_nance/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:49:37 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

Yes, 2023.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:50:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Oh wow, there's a name I haven't heard for a while.

I don't think he has a good reputation in Ukraine

View Quote

He made a big show of basically quitting msnbc and then posted a bunch of shit insinuating he was fighting when he wasn’t. Yeah, the ukes and foreign fighters there turned on his bullshit in weeks. I have no clue what happened after that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:52:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Curiously, the Vindman family is doubling down on the Anti Trump hetoric today, and this assassination attempt.

Is Vindman from Ukraine?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:52:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JLAudio] [#27]
More:

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:53:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

He made a big show of basically quitting msnbc and then posted a bunch of shit insinuating he was fighting when he wasn’t. Yeah, the ukes and foreign fighters there turned on his bullshit in weeks. I have no clue what happened after that.
View Quote

I added a couple screen caps to my post.

IIRC he was basically doing photo ops and making up stories while living the good life
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:56:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

I dunno.  A presidential motorcade pulling into the clubhouse parking lot might give somebody a clue to the president's potential whereabouts over the next 4-6 hours.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Only it appears this golf outing was not a part of Trump's public schedule.  An assassin needs to know where the target is going to be.  Unless this bozo is just stalking random golf courses hoping Trump decides to play a round - not likely.

The assassin obviously has some connections, and nearly the entire fedgov bureaucracy hates Trump.  If this golf outing wasn't public knowledge, then someone leaked it to the shooter.

I dunno.  A presidential motorcade pulling into the clubhouse parking lot might give somebody a clue to the president's potential whereabouts over the next 4-6 hours.

Of course, he *just happened* to be in FL, near the golf course, on that day at that time.

No, it couldn't be conspiracy (not theory, just straight conspiracy) it's all coincidence and happenstance. In the same way the first attempt was all coincidence with USSS ignoring warnings for 20 minutes and letting 8 shots go off.

The government has repeatedly proven itself to be a trustworthy and respectable entity with the interests of America and Americans first and foremost. Especially in the last ~4 years.

Will you be donating to Trump's PAC this time too?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:57:34 AM EDT
[#30]
It's 4chan so take it with a grain of salt but they are saying he didn't even vote in 16

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/4chan_png-3323698.JPG
View Quote

Wait, he's had the business in Hawaii since 2018 according to linkedin and he's still voting in NC?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:58:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#31]
More:

View Quote

Lol not trying to be edgy here but sans the Trump assassination part. . . . . are any of those other views all that controversial or outside of what you've read posters express here?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#32]
why the fuck would a person let their whole life be consumed by foreign policy? how could something like the Iran deal flip someone's shit so much?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:03:44 AM EDT
[#33]
More:

View Quote

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Mainstream Dimocrat Party of 2024.

Anyone in this thread voting (D)?  Would love to hear them explain why.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#34]

Lol not trying to be edgy here but sans the Trump assassination part. . . . . are any of those other views all that contraversial or outside of what you've read posters express here?
View Quote

No, not really. The main Ukraine thread has tons of similar comments.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:06:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#35]

No, not really. The main Ukraine thread has tons of similar comments.
View Quote

Basically. . .  Assassinate Putin, Fuck Trump, Nuke Russia, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, Fuck Trump, Ukraine is corrupt lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:09:57 AM EDT
[#36]
In case this hasn't been posted yet, this closeup of the rifle suggests SKS.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:10:58 AM EDT
[#37]
if the dude had been prone, with a ghillie suit, might have been a different outcome.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:11:46 AM EDT
[#38]
why the fuck would a person let their whole life be consumed by foreign policy? how could something like the Iran deal flip someone's shit so much?
View Quote

If you look at some of his posts screen capped earlier in this thread the guy is a loon and all over the place.

Going to DC wearing a cheap suit talking about recruiting soldiers to Ukraine one day and then the next day posting a ton of medical jargon/buzzwords he doesn't understand trying to pimp some rando medical technology company he started.

I think this guy is pretty much a life long failure with delusions of grandeur looking for any cause to latch on to.

All that being said, Trump has way too many people trying to kill him these days so someone def needs to figure this shit out beyond speculation.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:21:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmishElectrician] [#39]
He's very passionate about fighting for ukraine. He seems to become more delusional the longer the war has prolonged, to the point of asking the US to nuke russia like dropping the atomic bomb on japan to end it fast. It sounds like continuation of the war drove him off the deep end further delusional as it went on

Then the taiwan occured and he's setting up the same deal with foreign legion for ukraine as in taiwan

He was already politically batshit, of this worldwide shit in just a short few years completely made him lose his shit to the point of this

Did you find anything with him calling trump a russian agent? It sounds like he believes trump is a russian agent

Did you hear his neighbor talk about they knew him be nutjob, and guns and they apparently called police on each other a few times
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:23:12 AM EDT
[#40]
This guy smells to high heaven of someone's 'useful idiot'. He didn't travel the world and recruit mercenaries on his own dime.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:27:42 AM EDT
[#41]
The Left has been grooming for hate and violence against all who are not extreme Left.  This grooming has been in progress for more than 50 years.

Media, especially Left social media, motion pictures, TV, radio, music and much more have been used for this grooming.  Besides those there are the terroristic Democrat organizations, you know who they are.

Besides that grooming for hate and violence there is the Lefts program of dividing the population up into subgroups and stoking hate between these subgroups.  

These anti-civilization attacks have been going on since the late 60's, but their roots go back much further.

FDR was a big player in the divide and stir up hatred game.  

Left is hate, racist, sexist, criminal and many more bad things.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:33:47 AM EDT
[#42]
How in the world was he spotted in a pink shirt on a golf course?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:35:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: getchasum] [#43]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

The barrel and gas tube look like an SKS. The grip is that of an aftermarket "Monte Carlo" SKS stock; not a factory Saiga stock. The only oddity is it appears to have a side-rail AK-style scope mount. That could just be something off with the pic, though.
View Quote

The Cowboy Companion SKS and several other models were marketed with a side rail on receiver for optics and the use of AK style mags.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
In this day and age, how can a photo be that bad? That's the Bigfoot/UFO/Space Alien model camera there. Hell, any phone built in the last couple of years you could read the serial number of the damn rifle.
View Quote
Remember the Kenosha potato vid that had been deliberately potatoed? I'd bet the original of the rifle pic is every bit as crisp as you'd think.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:42:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#45]
View Quote

People are consumed with trump (on both sides).

Some on the Left hate him to the point of the discussion of this thread.

Some on the right  love him to the point if you don’t want to fellate trump you’re a traitor.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:54:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AmishElectrician:
He's very passionate about fighting for ukraine. He seems to become more delusional the longer the war has prolonged, to the point of asking the US to nuke russia like dropping the atomic bomb on japan to end it fast. It sounds like continuation of the war drove him off the deep end further delusional as it went on
View Quote

Lol, yes because Japan in 1945 was little different than Russia in 2024. He sounds like a real mental giant.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:58:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GI-45:

Lol, yes because Japan in 1945 was little different than Russia in 2024. He sounds like a real mental giant.
View Quote

The guy was convicted of receiving stolen property, illegal weapons, and a few other misdemeanors.

I don’t think he’s the brightest.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:10:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By safes2small:

Hate to break it to ya, but you need to venture out of the densely populated NE more.

My main goto range 15 min from the house has steel out to 400 yards. I normally stay on the 200 yard range with steel at 50, 75, 100, 150 & 200. Only use a red dot over there.

An hour south is a 1k yard range.

Guys out[sic] west even have it easier.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By safes2small:
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Originally Posted By Monsterbishi:
Hate to break it to you, but 500yds is not difficult, you point the noisy end of the rifle at the target, line up the little horizontal tab in the optic that says 500, and gently pull the trigger.

Even a minute of potato rifle will land a hit at 500yds.

Aw jeez, not this sheeit again.

500 yards is a very difficult shot for 99% of the general population and even regular shooters can't say it's easy. Most shooters can't even practice at 300 yards, let alone 500. I've got a 200 yard range and feel lucky to have it as a resource. Lots of guys I know are limited to 100.

Where the fuck are some of you guys getting this fantasy shit about "even random people off the street can hit an apple at 200-300 yards?"

Seriously, where the fuck do you live? Snipersville, USA?

Hate to break it to ya, but you need to venture out of the densely populated NE more.

My main goto range 15 min from the house has steel out to 400 yards. I normally stay on the 200 yard range with steel at 50, 75, 100, 150 & 200. Only use a red dot over there.

An hour south is a 1k yard range.

Guys out[sic] west even have it easier.

I can get out to 970 yards on my own property, and I really don't own much.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:11:23 AM EDT
[#49]
The look on his face. "I am a sick unhinged Trump hating N_T and am proud to go to prison for it"

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:11:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

True zealots will turn you into dog food and sleep sound at night knowing the greater good they served justified it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
So, death cultists doing death cultist things.

True zealots will turn you into dog food and sleep sound at night knowing the greater good they served justified it.
Yep.
Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top