User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 63
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BM1455:

View Quote

Is this shit for real? Another BlackRock "star"?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:54:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#2]
Originally Posted By jollyg83:

My theory is the left doesn’t really care if he gets taken out or not.  If he does it’s just a bonus.  The real deal for them is to provoke civil unrest.  

They get some loon all riled up, he shoots at Trump, someone on the right gets all riled up and takes a shot at a democrat.  And then things get interesting.  

They’ll unleash the justice department on conservatives in a way that’ll make January 6 look like a picnic and the never ending sound bites about how we must stop these conservative nut jobs.  

View Quote

This . The goal is provoking the Right .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:54:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
MSDNC was on at the gym this morning and not even a mention of this assassination attempt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

All morning its been Routh is ambiguous, politically, as a voter. Voted for TRump in 2016. (Morning Joe/ Mika)
View Quote

Lol... bullshit... he is a commie pro blm, pro pali democrat. Probably switched to vote for Trump in the primaries thinking that his choice candidate hildawg would easily beat him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Look at the debt curve prior to Trump. It is unavoidable.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LineOfDeparture:
Originally Posted By sprtpilot:

Wrong.  6.5 trillon Trump   vs  7.9 trillion Biden and still rising fast.

Prior.... Biden was after Trump.

We have an economy that is reliant on federal deficit spending to prosper. We need politicians that aren’t afraid to say NO from time to time.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

yes this guy is all over the map -- literally.   sounds like a typical weirdo leftist -- a scrambled mumbo-jumbo of ideology.

glad he wasn't smart / skilled enough to succeed
View Quote

The typical leftist is a nut job. Some more than others but we cannot give this guy a pass because he as a leftist. The guy became a leftist because he is mentally ill or became mentally ill because he is a leftist?....YES is the answer!  

Imagine the reverse situation: some nutter MAGA guy with all sorts of bazaar history takes a shot at a dem. MAGA would be blamed first and not used as evidence he was nutty.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Voland:

Lol... bullshit... he is a commie pro blm, pro pali democrat. Probably switched to vote for Trump in the primaries thinking that his choice candidate hildawg would easily beat him.
View Quote

Noble cause corruption.
Deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate. For the greater good.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

I agree, however that wasn't what was being debated. Debt is going up no matter who is in office because all these cocksuckers know how to do is spend spend spend.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Nope.. and neither are the overwhelming vast majority of republicans.
View Quote

Agreed. But at least even the crookedest republican will spend "some" on the police and military instead of just on migrant flights from Haiti and free shit for the lazy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:01:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Voland:

View Quote

Honestly the "were my choice in 2016" tweet feels like a typo it still badly written schizo jibbers, but reads less bad with "weren't my choice" and that's pretty much the only protrump thing I can find publicly. Everything else is either his wild ukebro/ Afghan mercenaries stuff, or progressive ramblings at politicians. NC voter data up thread shows no votes in 2016 and a 2024 Dem primary vote, haven't seen HI data if he ever voted there but he was running for mayor, so assume he did for some years.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#13]

My theory is the left doesn’t really care if he gets taken out or not.  If he does it’s just a bonus.  The real deal for them is to provoke civil unrest.  

They get some loon all riled up, he shoots at Trump, someone on the right gets all riled up and takes a shot at a democrat.  And then things get interesting.  

They’ll unleash the justice department on conservatives in a way that’ll make January 6 look like a picnic and the never ending sound bites about how we must stop these conservative nut jobs.  

View Quote

Agreed. For the actual assholes making decisions, like Soros, the chaos and distrust of civil institutions IS the goal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:03:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#14]

I agree, however that wasn't what was being debated. Debt is going up no matter who is in office because all these cocksuckers know how to do is spend spend spend.
View All Quotes

Ayup. The US electorate does not give a shit. The fact that neither FDJT or FKH have a plan to address deficit spending is telling.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#15]
SS just located a second shooter in a sweep of the golf course perimeter...

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By diesel1:
Talking heads on TV, including Hannity, going on about the "300-500 yard" capability of an AK platform rifle. From what I've read here, AK's are not "sniper rifles" by any stretch of the imagination.

No mention about the short distance to Hole 6 where the shooter's hide was.

Local Sheriff commenting that photographers have routinely set up adjacent to the golf course on ladders to get pics of Trump. Hard to imagine the SS allowing that.

And, maybe just me, but why does the SS not do perimeter patrol with rifles? Oh, local LE says Trump doesn't rate enhanced protection. Or the SS didn't request it.
View Quote
I got to wondering today,  how does Trump's SS detail compare to Obamas?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#17]
You think you hate the media enough, but you don’t
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Ayup. The US electorate does not give a shit. The fact that neither FDJT or FKH have a plan to address spending is telling.
View All Quotes

Ayup. The US electorate does not give a shit. The fact that neither FDJT or FKH have a plan to address spending is telling.

Oh, FKH definitely has a plan for spending.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Serious question for you guys. If god forbid, someone was actually successful. What happens?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:13:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

View All Quotes

That is not a coincidence.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By delemorte:
View Quote

Chris Ray the baseball player?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Jagerwerkz:
Serious question for you guys. If god forbid, someone was actually successful. What happens?
View Quote

i am not a Constitutional / Electoral scholar

my guess would be -- proceed with Vance as Pres. choice.  He would need to pick a new VP obviously.

just a quick off the cuff guess.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

Uhhh……No!!
Definitely Saiga style AK.
View Quote

Wrong. See someone’s post on page 30. Has good image of front half with clearly recognizable gas system from SKS with integrated sling attachment.

Still not 100% without better pics of action, but 99% looks SKS.

Simonov, not Kalishnikov.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Nobody knows.  We've never been here as a country before.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Talking heads on TV, including Hannity, going on about the "300-500 yard" capability of an AK platform rifle. From what I've read here, AK's are not "sniper rifles" by any stretch of the imagination.

No mention about the short distance to Hole 6 where the shooter's hide was.

Local Sheriff commenting that photographers have routinely set up adjacent to the golf course on ladders to get pics of Trump. Hard to imagine the SS allowing that.

And, maybe just me, but why does the SS not do perimeter patrol with rifles? Oh, local LE says Trump doesn't rate enhanced protection. Or the SS didn't request it.
View Quote

Media and govt call Trump a rapist, racist, and Hitler for years to create animus amongst a bunch of lone wolves. SS purposefully relax their tempo to provide opportunity. Just a matter of time before things align and one (now two) slips through the purposefully created cracks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
Tptb get thier wish.
Someone will retaliate...doj goes full blown gestapo on conservatives
..and it snowballs from there.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#29]

I think all AK style detach were carbines. This is clearly full length SKS with bayonet removed. Used that crappy “duckbill” aftermarket 30 rounder.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Dull-shooterM4:

Wrong. See someone's post on page 30. Has good image of front half with clearly recognizable gas system from SKS with integrated sling attachment.

Still not 100% without better pics of action, but 99% looks SKS.

Simonov, not Kalishnikov.
View Quote
Sks d/m. I figured sks on the shitty pic just due to barrel length from the hand guard.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#31]
At this rate, he's due for another assassination attempt in the next two months.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Ha…. I used to own a Norinco SKS in that synthetic stock with detachable mags, and I put a dust cover scope mount on it. That piece of shit wouldn’t feed more than 2 rounds before the mag would make it FTF. I think I paid $200 for it. I traded it in to KTP in Maine so I doubt it’s the same one the shooter had. That was a classic 2005 kind of bubba gun build
View Quote

More like 1995
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:25:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Toker_:
At this rate, he's due for another assassination attempt in the next two months.
View Quote

Should be about 6 days after the next debate.  You can set your watch by it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#34]

Ayup. The US electorate does not give a shit. The fact that neither FDJT or FKH have a plan to address deficit spending is telling.
View Quote

I'm fairly certain that Trump's stated positions on no more unnecessary wars and no longer funding the defense of numerous other nations capable of funding it themselves will go a long way to trimming our spending
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dull-shooterM4:

Wrong. See someone's post on page 30. Has good image of front half with clearly recognizable gas system from SKS with integrated sling attachment.

Still not 100% without better pics of action, but 99% looks
View Quote
Avtomat Kalashnikova
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#36]

my guess would be -- proceed with Vance as Pres. choice.  He would need to pick a new VP obviously.

View All Quotes

He'd probably pick Tulsi or Vivek
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#37]
I want to clear up something about this quote pictured here and attributed to the would be assassin...

Let' assume this is an actual post by the guy..

It's OBVIOUS that he meant to say "While you were [NOT] my first choice in 2016,..."

He obviously forgot the word "not" and also mistyped 2016 to 2106.  If leftist and mainstream media are trying to take this post as that Trump WAS his choice or that he did vote for Trump, they are being completely disingenuous.  Just by reading this, you can see what he meant....this line "While you were not my first choice, I hoped Trump would be blah blah blah" has been parroted by all the NVT's, Democrats, and various 2016 sore losers.  Fuck those idiots.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By PeterPangenderPhD:
It looks like a Saiga Sporter.

https://images.proxibid.com/AuctionImages/11027/162603/40188.jpg
View Quote

Find one with the same barrel length as the recovered rifle
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cyclone:

Honestly sounds like a much better ticket than what we’ve got.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By @M4-AK:
Curiously, the Vindman family is doubling down on the Anti Trump hetoric today, and this assassination attempt.

Is Vindman from Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By @M4-AK:
Curiously, the Vindman family is doubling down on the Anti Trump hetoric today, and this assassination attempt.

Is Vindman from Ukraine?
Vindman was deeply tied to Ukraine. It came out that he was offered the minister of defense job.

PBS linkage

Politics Nov 19, 2019 11:48 AM EDT
A key witness in the impeachment inquiry has told lawmakers that he was offered the post of Ukraine’s defense minister three times but rejected the suggestion.

Vindman testified publicly on Nov. 19 before a House committee in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. Watch in the player above.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the National Security Council’s director for Ukraine, said he was made the offer while attending the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy as part of the official U.S. delegation.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

IMHO. If it was a democrat supporter or "lefty".  We go into full on conflict right vs left by lunchtime.

It will 100% kick off whatever "loo" you prefer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:33:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dull-shooterM4] [#42]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I think this is it, again pulled it from the Chans so grain of salt.

Almost feels like he meant to type "weren't"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/trump_png-3323699.JPG

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

I was about to post something about that and went back over my screenshots I saved, but it's not in those. I believe there are some pics in this thread that show it and I'll try to find it...

I remember a post where the guy said he "supported" Trump in 2016. Probably voted for him based on that statement, but there is room for interpretation.

I think this is it, again pulled it from the Chans so grain of salt.

Almost feels like he meant to type "weren't"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/trump_png-3323699.JPG

That reads exactly like it should have said “weren’t”. As he said he hoped he’d be better as president than candidate, implying that he did not like him as a candidate.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Vance is on the ticket, so Vance becomes president.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By delemorte:

Thats not a hard question..  How many members on this very board have completed a F2F transaction no questions asked?   Unless someone confesses to you about being a prohibited person, the consensus here is, we don't go asking a bunch of unrequired questions.
View Quote

florida gun trader is our "go-to" for ftf stuff. most sellers are going to require florida id, and many will want florida cwp. if i'm selling, i post "no felons, florida dl/cwp required". i won't sell, unless i see the cards, and they are legit, address matching, and are current. if you have them, and send out sketchy vibes, i'm walking anyways. no questions asked? i've never been part of either end of a transaction like that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:36:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SmilingBandit] [#45]
Originally Posted By juan223:

I'm fairly certain that Trump's stated positions on no more unnecessary wars and no longer funding the defense of numerous other nations capable of funding it themselves will go a long way to trimming our spending
View All Quotes

No it won't.  Nobody is willing to fix the actual budget problem is.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

What is the thought process or reasoning behind the belief that blackrock or blackstone is against trump?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By etslick:
I don't have time to read all 34 pages of this thread but does anyone else find it really odd that the dipshits that attempt to kill this man are all lousy shots and pick the worst possible equipment to do the job? It's believable that democrats are that stupid but i think it's weird to be that stupid more than once.
Thank God these people aren't more competent. But I guess someone so deranged to the point they want to ruin/end their life to assassinate a political figure isn't all there in the head, and as such their choice of equipment is a direct reflection of their stupidity.

If that’s “the plan” or not is anyone’s guess.  But yeah, any fuckery coming from the right will be scorched earth from those in control currently.  On a non related note:  I hope the right has learned their lesson about the utility of Covid mask, distinctive clothing, and cell phone tracking.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#48]

Trump is the best we have but is far from being a true "conservative". The flip side of TDS is those unaware of or unwilling to realize that the runaway inflation started with Trump.
View Quote

People state this idiocy without considering that Democrats make everything more expensive via “green” initiatives. Day 1 Biden executive order canceled 9000 drilling permits, immediately causing fuel prices to spike. That immediately kickstarts inflation. That’s one of many examples
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Interesting. Looking back on tangible policy I’d say it would be hard for one to believe that. But we will see.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#50]
I've worked in a high end golf course as a caddy in high school.  I'm also active a lot in local politics.

Let's assume that a leftist familiar with Routh works inside Mar-A-Lago.

If I want to assume that Routh acted alone, he could told that leftist acquaintance to send him a message or give him a call if Trump ever showed up.  He could have simply stated it as "I want to meet him at the exit to protest and I want to make sure he sees the protest group signs when he leaves".  This would make the person sending the message not an accomplice.  But if Routh got the message "Trump just showed up, he's playing golf today", he'd have about 1-2 hours to make his way to the location on hole 6 or wherever he was.  If he had been bringing in equipment to that area over time at night to a known Trump location, he could have been very, very ready so that he would arouse no suspicion when crossing the road in broad daylight.  It's possible he didn't even have to carry the rifle with him or even a backpack on that day.

At the same time, it's entirely possible that the leftist knew exactly what Routh wanted to do, and they WERE an accomplice.

Everything isn't the CIA.  But hey, it's possible.
Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top