Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2024 1:29:02 PM EDT
Any recommendations for a shop refrigerator/freezer?  Needs to be smaller and would like a separate freezer over the refrigerator. Will just hold various drinks.

Something like this

Might buy this one linked but just wondering if there is something I’m missing that I should be looking at.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:09:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ScottsGT] [#1]
Maybe go a little bigger?

I have no idea what the hell just happened with that Home Depot link. I removed it. But they have a vintage looking 10 cu. ft. For $400.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Found one at Lowe’s today for $159 on sale from $239. Doesn’t have the retro look but I don’t really need that. Probably will go pick one up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I just convinced the wife we should buy a new fridge for the house before our 30 year old unit took a shit.  She went for it so now I have tons of room for beverages and even an ice maker  for when I need more than a beer.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Goostoff:
I just convinced the wife we should buy a new fridge for the house before our 30 year old unit took a shit.  She went for it so now I have tons of room for beverages and even an ice maker  for when I need more than a beer.
View Quote

I'm gradually filling my 30x40 shop.  Trying to keep it as small as possible!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top