Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Goofy as a run over dog with looks that would make a lunchroom lady proud.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wood plow.  Oh, wait, its not that kinda thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'd hit it.
View Quote

Jesus, WTF is wrong with you guys?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#4]
She's been deep in seeing the government's corruption while defending Michael Flynn.

Just the small amount of fucked up shit that has actually come out is insane. I'm sure there's a ton more that we don't know about.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’m curious what people think.  We seems to have the entire range of impressions of her - from brilliant lawyer and Patriot who is willing to risk a lot to do the right thing, to manipulative grifter, to crazy person.  I’ve tried to put a variety of choices in the poll - I hope they cover most of the bases.

Please do not engage in personal attacks in this thread.  If you are unable to read opinions you disagree with without attacking the person who posted it, this thread is probably not for you. TYiA.

Personally, my impression of her has changed a LOT in the past month and a half.  I went from thinking she was an accomplished lawyer who would be a valuable part of the fight for Trump’s re-election, to being concerned about her focusing on obvious bullshit (like the supposed military raid on some CIA/Dominion facility in Germany), to thinking that she is completely out of her depth and just flailing around.  

I know people have strong opinions on either side, so I am curious what a POLL would actually show about where a lot of arfcommers are.

Please vote in the poll.
View Quote

This needed to be multiple choice.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure but my best guess is well-intentioned but ineffective. That is how I voted in the poll.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Dunno, and don't need to know so bad that I'll guess and pretend to know.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]
THink she has a rep that attrActs whistle blowers. So I believe her outlandish claims because I think people are talking to her. I think she is a good lawyer and should prevail but if the courts don't do what is right and lawful then none of it matters.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I've reluctantly come to the conclusion that almost everyone involved in this shitshow of an election is in it for personal gain.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I’m stunned at the number of supposedly capable and accomplished professionals that now look like loons.

It’s like there is something in the water affecting people’s brains. Maybe the stress from COVID combined with the election fraud coupled with overwhelming media has pushed people over the edge. No one is category seems to be exempt from the trash man to the Senator to Generals.

The world had run off the rails.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#11]
No idea but our media is nothing but lying propaganda.  If we measure her against them she is superior.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I tend to lean towards her being in it for personal gain (she's a lawyer after all, ).

The net effect may well fuck us all if this polling is even remotely close to true:

Insanity in Action? 55% of 'Very Conservative' Georgia Voters Say They'll Skip Runoffs Because of 'Rigged' Process: Poll
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think she's out of her league, just out of her lane. She's really knowledgeable about the workings of DOJ and the extent of corruption there, so she was the perfect attorney for Flynn. I think this is the first time she's ever tried litigating elections. Meanwhile, Marc Elias has been doing it to steal elections for Democrats since 2008.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't have a problem with her, and don't have much doubt about her accusations(most anyway, I'm only in position to get second hand info anyway)... but obviously in a matter of this magnitude the goal is to have some official law enforcement body enter into an official investigation to sort things out and give legitimacy to concerns... that hasn't happened, and it's not going to happen for reasons other than truth or probability or legitimacy of what's been in question... I don't think she understood the forces she was up against, I don't think many outside swampville understood... I certainly didn't.

all concerns have simply been denied a fair hearing of any kind IMO... there has quite clearly been revealed a two tiered system of laws and justice in this country... the golden rule system where those that have the gold make the rules as they desire.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:13:46 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Profile isn’t her best angle, either.

Yes, could be.........

ETA:  What do you think..........?

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2019/11/06/Sidney-Powell-EpochTimes_510A8666--1200x849.jpg

I think she’s poised, has good posture, a light southern accent, and she’s not bad looking for a woman who’s knocking on seventy. If she had a pleasant, congenial personality, and a healthy attitude and reasonable expectations concerning relationships, I don’t think she’d have often lacked for suitable male companionship.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I think she probably does believe most of what she says which makes her naive and crazy rather than corrupt, unlike her partner Lin Wood.

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Profiting off of a lot of good folks frustration and anger. Lets take a look at her main website and then her donation website. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I don’t know what to believe anymore

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Her and Wood jumped on the Q bandwagon, which is likely some sort of disinformation campaign, so yeah, ineffective. A lot of people get hooked on Q with information that appears correct, but are completely blind to the payload of BS that comes with it, after their skepticism has been chipped away. My guess would be she (and Wood) stepped out of their regular area of law and into something they don't fully understand.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#20]
She has lost her damn mind.

It is really sad to see her in this state, and very clear she is not all there anynore.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
THink she has a two that attrActs whistle blowers. So I believe her outlandish claims because I think people are talking to her. I think she is a good lawyer and should prevail by if the city's don't do what is right and lawful then none of it matters.
View Quote

That could also mean some of those whistle blowers are frauds that were intentionally sent her way to knock her off her rails.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#22]
I believe she is 6 feet tall.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I believe there was significant election fraud, and now a widespread and concerted effort to disenfranchise and dispirit conservatives.

Now with the Underscore Brigade and the MSM in lockstep to make her out to be a fool, my natural inclination is to wonder why at a bare minimum, and maybe even assume they're going after her for a reason.

Beyond that I feel like I don't have access to sufficient information to have an informed opinion on this individual.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I honestly dont know. I was following fairly closely , all of the craziness, up until about a week or so ago.
I just had to step back and catch my breath and reassess what good TO ME PERSONALLY it was doing.

We are fucked, Tommy.....proper fucked

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#25]
 Did she do it just for the money? I don't think so, but that's between
 her and God.

I think she took a shot at trying to show the world just
 how much cheating was going on and made some money along the way.

I've never met a lawyer that was a decent person but I do
 think she has more guts than most people here.

anyway china joe and the left stole it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm still trying to figure out wtf her and lin wood are trying to achieve.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Bitch is crazy but not stupid. She is grifting the shit out of the Q broh’s.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I believe in her abilities.
But like many (myself included) she vastly underestimated the depth of the "deep state" communist infiltration of our institutions.
View Quote

Even more so the deep state hates Sidney Powell, she came to prominence by exposing the abuses of the deep state in her book.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nutty as Squirrel Shit...
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Smokes top much kraken...
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Media is obfuscating her intentions.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#33]
She is part of a well managed and deliberate marketing ploy designed to preserve Trump's brand so that he can start a news network to compete with Fox and the MSM. They have determined there is a ready audience of people who want to believe alternate facts and they plan to exploit it wholeheartedly by creating a news network.  The ad revenue stream will be fantastic.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Keep the faith brothers and never give in.

MAGA
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top