Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2022 11:56:49 AM EDT
Let me get a few things out of the way.

I am not and I have never been a believer in Q. As soon as I heard the words, "trust Sessions." I knew that whoever they were, they were full of crap.

I am not an I have never been a devotee of the mainline Republican Party. Or even most of the fringe variations of that party.

What I am is just a person trying to make sense of an insane world.

Shortly before the election of Trump it seems I began a process. Where I simply asked for help and I got it. Information started finding me that allowed me to heal from years of neglecting my health. During this time I was also writing a lot. Stories with a common theme. People trapped in impossible situations finding their way out of those situations, usually with help from unlikely sources and a bit of common sense. I began to believe that I was a part of some other entities larger unfolding plan.

However... The ability to plan is something shared by many entities. When Trump was ejected from the office of the Presidency. I saw the effect it had on people here, around the country and around the world. When it happened I was strangely amused that the Democrats and their unholy alliance of corporate and Chinese communist interests were willing to resort to these tactics to get what they wanted. I knew that in doing this they were going to preside over fire and pain and destruction.

However... Though many of you may not accept this, destruction is not always a bad thing. Often it is necessary to clear away ruin so rebirth can be facilitated.

I suppose that this is all to say. Despite what is happening now, in the Ukraine, in Canada and all over the world where tyrants are over reaching. I still have faith. Faith in entities far stranger and probably more terrifying than those you worship. But I still have faith that we are collectively being shown what we must do in order to better ourselves and our civilization.

Bear McCreary - All Along The Watch Tower (With Cylon Intro)

Or do you think that the inevitable outcome of all this is clown shoes stamping on a human face for the next thousand years?
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no making sense of insanity.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps not, but since we do not live in the sterile, clean, clockwork world that Nobel prize winning economists and Dr Sheldon Cooper wish we could live in, it's something that we are going to have to live with.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
In my opinion, Leftist ideology quite simply can't work in the long run.
They try to achieve absolute control over naturally obstinate humans.
It's probably our selfishness that will save us in the long run.  

Jung believed all our habits, even the nasty ones, are necessary for our survival.
Personally, I take great pleasure in becoming an asshole when necessary.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Jung believed all our habits, even the nasty ones, are necessary for our survival.
View Quote

I had a friend who lives up in Canada. We haven't talked much in years. Starting in 2019 she started getting really political. Supporting BLM and their mostly peaceful protests. She's an extrovert so when the lockdowns started she went nuts. She got really angry.

She is a textbook example in my mind of why leftist ideology is so toxic. It's unfortunate, she used to be such a warm, outgoing person but the last few times we talked she just sounds like someone with a posion overwhelming her system.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I had a friend who lives up in Canada. We haven't talked much in years. Starting in 2019 she started getting really political. Supporting BLM and their mostly peaceful protests. She's an extrovert so when the lockdowns started she went nuts. She got really angry.

She is a textbook example in my mind of why leftist ideology is so toxic. It's unfortunate, she used to be such a warm, outgoing person but the last few times we talked she just sounds like someone with a poison overwhelming her system.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a textbook example in my mind of why leftist ideology is so toxic. It's unfortunate, she used to be such a warm, outgoing person but the last few times we talked she just sounds like someone with a poison overwhelming her system.

I've heard it said that Leftism is just self-hatred projected onto others and when the projection
shows itself to be false, it goes back to the source.

Jung said that that's the purpose of projection: to show the source that the
condition exists and second to help the source see it's within them.

Sorry about your friend, not much anyone but her can do about it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Civilization is beginning to unravel for reasons that transcend partisan politics.

No totalitarian ideology can survive for long in a contraction.

IMO the question is how deep we'll go, the status quo is dead and starting to stink up the place.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]
No one thinks of it as a Bob Dylan song but a Jimi song.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
You can’t just let bygones be bygones and yet it’s a possibility…we’re good at kicking the can down the road.  We’ll need a lot of luck or wisdom to correct the past and deal with the crimes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Civilization is beginning to unravel for reasons that transcend partisan politics.

No totalitarian ideology can survive for long in a contraction.

IMO the question is how deep we'll go, the status quo is dead and starting to stink up the place.
View Quote

I don't understand what you mean by a "contraction."
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Even in nature things happen in cycles. For whatever reason this is just the way things work on this planet.

In the case of society, it's the "strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make bad times, bad time make strong men" cycle.

We just happen to be living in the weak men make bad times part of the cycle.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Even in nature things happen in cycles. For whatever reason this is just the way things work on this planet.

In the case of society, it's the "strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make bad times, bad time make strong men" cycle.

We just happen to be living in the weak men make bad times part of the cycle.
View Quote

I'm getting tired of this whole shtick.

We have at least three things that were not around in the previous cycles.

1. Nuclear weapons.

2. 3D printed guns and other weapons.

3. The possibility of race targeted bioweapons.

Those weak men might decide that everyone else needs to die with them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#12]
It's all just a simulation.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Make no mistake, OP.  These motherfuckers have employed the Hegelian Dialectic since they started their quest for a one world government.

They ejected Trump to install an NWO-friendly regime, and thus, they could get back to business.  Hence why we immediately saw the obvious and planned destruction of the US economy within months of Brandon stealing office.

The inflation, the lack of resources and supplies, unemployment through the roof, businesses closing left and right, etc...that was all planned.

The US govt used very similar techniques throughout the world to destabilize a country, allow it's present regime to fall, and come in as the "saviors" while installing a more US-friendly regime.

Same bullshit will be played out in this cuntry until it folds.  The success of the NWO will become most imminent at that juncture.

They will use climate change and other scamdemics to continue their march toward the "Great Reset," and for wholesale, top-down citizen surveillance.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Yea....
'Politicians beware, there's a loophole you missed.
Jesus is coming, and boy is he pissed'
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I get what you are saying -things go in cycles and sometimes the cycle is destructive.   But the destruction illustrates to people why certain things are bad and must be opposed.   Years of peace are wonderful, but people growing up in peaceful times may not understand why there is peace and what it took to get it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Was expecting a Hendrix or Dylan thread.  Am disappoint.

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]
At 63 years old, I have seen some real fucked up stuff happen....I lived through a lot of trying times....but I have never seen anything like this...Like some of you here, I was lucky to have worked in the oil industry for 39 years and I can safely say I have a excellent idea on the inner workings and supply chain and how the system works....

If we could get the numb nut cock suckers out of the way, we would have the best energy platform any one could imagine...

There is a systemic problem of hatred for anyone that can think, do and provide for themselves....that is not the model they want....They want robots that need to suck on the teet of the government for control

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#18]
The American experiment will end similar to the Roman Empire.  We are very much on a similar path.

No one needs to invade us, or bomb us, or attack.  All they have to do is wait.  We are at war with ourselves, and soon both sides will lose, while more cohesive nations march in and pick up the scraps.

A nation divided cannot stand.  I don't think we've been this divided since the 1860's.  That ended in a massive war that eventually unified a nation.  

We are no longer those people.  We will go out with a whimper, not a bang.  

It saddens me to say it, to think it, but I try to live in reality.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Perhaps not, but since we do not live in the sterile, clean, clockwork world that Nobel prize winning economists and Dr Sheldon Cooper wish we could live in, it's something that we are going to have to live with.
View Quote

No. We live where we want, regardless of mankind and its problems, and there is no part of the universe that is 'sterile, clean, clockwork' - its all Nature, and that is chaotic. I don't think anything or anybody is 'in control' of what happens on this dirtball except for what mankind does to itself. The rest is all Nature.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Can you name any government or ruler, in the history of the world, that volunteered to give up their power without a war?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Can you name any government or ruler, in the history of the world, that volunteered to give up their power without a war?
View Quote

George Washington
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#22]
All along the watchtower, Putin kept the view…
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#23]
If a rise up happens. Our government will sterilize the uprising no matter the cost.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If a rise up happens. Our government will sterilize the uprising no matter the cost.
View Quote

How will we know if a rise-up is happening?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

George Washington
View Quote

Bingo

And Winston Churchill at the end of WWII fought the parliament in order to remove many of his emergency powers which they wanted to make permanent.  He knew better than to leave the wide sweeping emergency powers intact.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

So say we all...
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm getting tired of this whole shtick.

We have at least three things that were not around in the previous cycles.

1. Nuclear weapons.

2. 3D printed guns and other weapons.

3. The possibility of race targeted bioweapons.

Those weak men might decide that everyone else needs to die with them.
View Quote

It's not a "schtick". It's the nature of mankind and no new technologies (short of rewiring all of our brains) is going to change that. It's been the same since wars were fought with sticks and rocks and it'll be the same when we're using phasers and photon torpedoes.

Yes, unfortunately we now have weapons with the capability to wipe out our entire species, and if that happens it will still be a part of this cycle.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's not a "schtick". It's the nature of mankind and no new technologies (short of rewiring all of our brains) is going to change that. It's been the same since wars were fought with sticks and rocks and it'll be the same when we're using phasers and photon torpedoes.

Yes, unfortunately we now have weapons with the capability to wipe out our entire species, and if that happens it will still be a part of this cycle.
View Quote

Oh, rewiring brains?

We can do that. Well within the realm of current medical technology.

And no, if humanity is wiped out there will be no more cycles, at least not for us. It will be up to the baboons to see if they can salvage anything. Hopefully they don't get wiped out, starting over from macaques is going to take a looooong time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top