clicked here expecting early Blue Oyster Cult
View Quote

Ditto!

What a gyp!
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well meaning white middle class Gen X parents being best buddies with their kids, protecting them from all consequences when they get stupid, and not teaching them any hard lessons whatsoever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her home town of Griffith and surrounding larger communities spit out these examples of life crushing hoeflation at an alarming rate.

Well meaning white middle class Gen X parents being best buddies with their kids, protecting them from all consequences when they get stupid, and not teaching them any hard lessons whatsoever.

This.  Not knocking Gen X because they’re not the only ones that raised kids this way.  Fortunately some kids are fast learners or learn from the mistakes of others when they get outside of mom and dad’s umbrella.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy s*** Opie thanks for the introduction. Divorced last year. This is one of the greatest interviews I have ever watched on youtube. Gentlemen, do yourself a favor and watch it. And no I don't know how to hyperlink. Kill me.

https://youtu.be/o5z8-9Op2nM?si=oBY0NekN4BzUxJe3
View Quote

That's a great interview.  I never thought to look at marriage as failed technology.  Romantic prenups was a harder sell, but I get it.  Hyperlink and embedded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5z8-9Op2nM&ab_channel=SoftWhiteUnderbelly

A Divorce Attorney's Thoughts On Love and Marriage-James Sexton

Link Posted: 12/28/2023 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I got 6 and half minutes in. So her husband was not the father of either of her kids?

So here's a chick fucking her way through life, getting by on her looks and freaky sex.

Link Posted: 12/28/2023 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thank you - I was afraid I was the only one...
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Listening to his interviews on other channels he says it all comes back to childhood trauma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ve seen probably 100 or more of his videos.  
If you watch them purely out of human interest, it’s actually pretty amazing how different peoples lives turn out.   Whether they had a lot or a little to do with it.

Listening to his interviews on other channels he says it all comes back to childhood trauma.

@Explorer225

Childhood trauma is very interesting.  Some can make you grow into a better person, but too much can destroy a person.  I think personality type also is a big factor.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:12:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Tons o' tats, face piercings, ear gauges - yep, I want to spend a half hour of my life learning about her crazy.

Nope.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
is there a TLDR on this fuckin nuts interview?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice music history reference.
My older brothers saw them in mckeesport, PA , before the Cult days.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I married the “Christian” version of that.

Life was hell until I figured it out. I had no idea people like this existed-until I lived with one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This doesn't mean shit.  My wife had daddy issues, didn't have parent drug dealing issues but her mom was a drunk nurse........she was skipping school at 16 and kicked out of the house, kicked out of school, sleeping under a bush at 17.  And she's freaking amazing.

Meanwhile, my second wife had a much more strict Catholic upbringing of privilege, the only issue for her was her dad leaving her and her mom when she was a young girl - she turned out to be a narcissistic train wreck in our marriage.  

Similarly, I had a relationship with a woman who was extremely narcissistic and materialistic....and a absolute whore who was completely free of any ethics whatsoever when it came to fidelity.  She had these grandiose exaggerated mannerisms like this woman does too.  She came from a strong intact family and never wanted for anything - materially or relationally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First 5 seconds - ear plugs and tat sleeves - damaged goods
First 30 seconds - daddy issues.
First 90 seconds - parents drug dealers (but all sober now! )
First 100 seconds - 16 years old, skipping school doing drugs, drinking, expelled and arrested at 18

This doesn't mean shit.  My wife had daddy issues, didn't have parent drug dealing issues but her mom was a drunk nurse........she was skipping school at 16 and kicked out of the house, kicked out of school, sleeping under a bush at 17.  And she's freaking amazing.

Meanwhile, my second wife had a much more strict Catholic upbringing of privilege, the only issue for her was her dad leaving her and her mom when she was a young girl - she turned out to be a narcissistic train wreck in our marriage.  

Similarly, I had a relationship with a woman who was extremely narcissistic and materialistic....and a absolute whore who was completely free of any ethics whatsoever when it came to fidelity.  She had these grandiose exaggerated mannerisms like this woman does too.  She came from a strong intact family and never wanted for anything - materially or relationally.

Agreed....

Just cuz you came from shit, doesn't mean you have to give into being shit.

I finally watched the video the other day and was gonna post here - but, after seeing the majority of responses putting the blame on the woman alone, I opted to talk to my buddy about it.

Well, here goes.

I think that she IS a POS....I also think that the guy who wifed' her is a POS too....

Her being a POS?

I came from a shitty upbringing and can tell you stories I heard on Dr. Laura and of a news anchor in Atlanta who was a foster child. Early, in my tweens I decided I was gonna focus on school, where being in a country where Spanish was my 2nd language and my parents gave zero fucks if I finished school, I graduated top 10% of the class and moved onto internships. I got my math skills down and was going to go to a university for computer, engineering, etc. geeks - but I couldn't afford the tuition. The guy I was seeing at that time (for several years), advised me to try for the Army (his dad was a gringo)....and poof, here I am years later with a Masters, etc.

I saw drugs growing up. I knew where to buy drugs and drugs were cheap over there. I could have done like my sisters and not finish school, have a bunch of illegit kids, etc. - but I've remained childless and never married. I also have half-brothers and sisters (from both my dad and mom), who ruined their lives with drugs, addictions, etc.

Now, I may not have had the best relationships with men over the years - but I'm no garden tool. I also made the decision in my tweens NEVER to bring a child into my mess. I almost fell for the Feminist bull and was going to have a kid and try to raise it on my own (cuz men suck, right?) and thank God I found Dr. Laura and like her, became a reformed Feminist.

So, we all have CHOICES - where I can bring up other real life stories of women who came from shit and did not become shit.

I don't feel sorry for her in the least. She is NO victim.

Her ex-hubby being a POS?

Guys like him are not saints. They see weak and/or broken women and think that they can "control" them by wifing them and make them financially and/or emotionally dependent on them. They especially like druggies, alcoholics, etc. - makes them even more dependent and easier to control. But these guys are idiots and eventually the women (like her) take them on a ride and play them like the fools they are. And, these guys never learn. They just move onto the next dependent chick they think they can control, and get played over and over again.

So, both him and her play a passive/agressive game with each other...She's too lazy to go out in the world and become independent, so she leeches off of him, but cuz she can't stand the abuse, she "sticks" it to him by fucking around and irresponsibly getting knocked up. He's too insecure to go out there and get a good, independent woman - so he pretends like he's a "victim" and sticks around, pretending to be a White Knight for her and the bastard children.

I could go on and on...but both she and her ex-husband are POSs and shame on all of them (including the guys she cheated with) for bringing children into their hell.

So let me dawn on my flame retardant garb and get ready to be flamed....I really give zero fucks, bringing it on!!!

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First 5 seconds - ear plugs and tat sleeves - damaged goods
First 30 seconds - daddy issues.
First 90 seconds - parents drug dealers (but all sober now! )
First 100 seconds - 16 years old, skipping school doing drugs, drinking, expelled and arrested at 18

Dunno if you’re trying to do satire, but your life experience sounds terrible.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#14]
“My (now) boyfriend (the father of my first bastard child) is the kindest most patient man I’ve ever met”.

In the Christian culture she would say; “he’s such a Godly man”.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag for later viewing
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#18]
She lied.

Daddy abused her. I have known people like her.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:50:17 PM EDT
[#19]
She’s SO proud of what she has done.

She thinks she is some kind of heroine because she’s got a pussy and has found a couple of stupid guys to fill it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Parents' profession: DRUG DEALERS

I think we found the problem.............
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#22]
“I don’t regret it because I GOT MY BABIES”.

This is the soul of a narcissist.

Narcissists have children because it’s all about the attention that they(the mother) gets.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
“My (now) boyfriend (the father of my first bastard child) is the kindest most patient man I’ve ever met”.

In the Christian culture she would say; “he’s such a Godly man”.
View Quote

Dude....

I have NO doubt he's walking around thumping his chest as if he's a White Night too....but just like her ex-Captain-Save-A-Ho-husband, he'll get his taste of her Krazy at some point.

At first, I saw some points in the video that I almost fell for her appearing to realize the error of her ways, but my buddy was like 'nah, she's just playing it up for the camera'...where now that I think about it, her crazy colored hair and those big things in her ears makes me realize she's still a druggy batshit nut....So, I'd have to see like drug testing (to include pot, alcohol and/or "prescription" meds) over the course of a few years to see if she's clean and reformed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She’s SO proud of what she has done.

She thinks she is some kind of heroine because she’s got a pussy and has found a couple of stupid guys to fill it.
View Quote

For every thot, there is a simp....perfectly balanced. I think that guy from Avengers End Game (Thanos) said something like that...

Anywho, the other day I was stewing on how garbage chicks like her get picked up by guys and how I'm single and I though about it - which is, there are millions of people in this world, so yea, at some point there's a sucker born every day for a piece of garbage like her. Or better said, "There's a lid for for every garbage can"...
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
“I don’t regret it because I GOT MY BABIES”.

This is the soul of a narcissist.

Narcissists have children because it’s all about the attention that they(the mother) gets.

View Quote

Agreed....

I know too many people - including relatives and even my mom - who give zero shits about their children, only the accolades and benefits they can get from birthing them.

Years ago, I said a fucking mammal can have a child - it takes more than that to be a "parent", "mother", and/or "father".
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#26]
“Or better said, "There's a lid for for every garbage can"...

That’s the truth.

ETA: There are some who don’t show the outward crazy that this woman clearly exhibits.
Those are the scary ones. As I reflect back-ALL the same signs were present-but in my “white knight” good hearted man with good intentions-frame of mind I just figured everyone has a story and a past and (we) can overcome all of that…. Right?  

I swung for the fence and missed.

This vid should be required watching.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You mean "White Knight Syndrome"? or something else? We have a family friend who is White Knighting a woman who is an absolute train wreck. He is SUPER nice but SUPER nice can get you in deep shit. BTW it goes both ways too... I have seen men who are absolute trash that women will fix them.

You are 100% spot on. life is too short to blame your past and play stupid games.
View Quote

@DrFrige:

Have you had a frank talk with your brother to see what's motivating him to do this (i.e. insecurities, mortality, etc.)?

I was listening to Dr. Laura yesterday (on a long drive) and she had a similar call - where she advised the guy to have this conversation with his brother.

I have a relative who's on his 2nd marriage - where none of us have been a fan of his serious RLs. I remember one time he told me that he didn't think he was good looking enough to get a certain woman - where I felt bad he believed that about himself. I think he's a good looking guy - but sometimes what's in the head is stronger than we think. I really feel bad for him in this one. I am polite to his wife and all, but don't find her attractive, she's low/no maintenance, obese (what her sister recently died from) and has him supporting her extended family...so he's "trapped" until the youngest becomes 18. He didn't wanna have the 2nd kid with her His mom has verbally attacked her to the point I had to reign her in and tell her to stop before she gets alienated from her grandkids.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#29]
This woman’s moral compass is so screwed up it’s scary.

She “loves” her kids but she lies to them about who their daddy is.

I’m afraid this is now who we are as a nation and society.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#30]
You know what's always baffled me?  How people don't know immediately that there's something *not right* with someone.  

Seriously, it takes all of 10 seconds of watching/listening to someone like this to know they're completely off their rocker and should be avoided.  Her body language, breathing patterns, facial expressions, vocal intonations, etc. all point to mental/emotional problems.  

I don't care what they look like or what they actually say----it's the above stuff that is so blatantly obvious to me but apparently flies under the radar for so many others.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You know what's always baffled me?  How people don't know immediately that there's something *not right* with someone.  

Seriously, it takes all of 10 seconds of watching/listening to someone like this to know they're completely off their rocker and should be avoided.  Her body language, breathing patterns, facial expressions, vocal intonations, etc. all point to mental/emotional problems.  

I don't care what they look like or what they actually say----it's the above stuff that is so blatantly obvious to me but apparently flies under the radar for so many others.
View Quote

Idk....

Unless we have proof that she is clean, maybe it's the drugs talking and/or brain fuck from continued use/abuse. I literally had a bad neighbor who had the "shakes" from what I believe was alcohol abuse. When he first spoke to me, I thought he was retarded (Can we still use that term?) or had a stroke, but when I saw him coming home with a 6-pack (or more) every day, I put 2 + 2 together.

Then again, she's looking at some guy and/or into the camera and saying some very uncomfortable things about herself - where if she didn't twitch a bit, then we'd probably say she's a cold and calculating sociopath.

See, in interviewing people - in the short time in front of you, you try to get a "baseline" where you try to figure out if this is their natural state/being/repesentation - where we are only seeing one interview of her and don't see her on the daily, so hard to say if/what she really is or how she's reacting in front of a camera.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Lordy.  My sympathies to the next sucker that sticks it in
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Idk....

Unless we have proof that she is clean, maybe it's the drugs talking and/or brain fuck from continued use/abuse.

Well, that's still a mentally/emotionally messed up person....

Then again, she's looking at some guy and/or into the camera and saying some very uncomfortable things about herself - if she didn't twitch a bit, then we'd probably say she's a cold and calculating sociopath.

It's not even the twitching.  It's the entire aura that presents in so many people with mental/emotional problems.  Not all---like you said, sociopaths and other disorders present differently.  Like, there are genetic mutations that, in some people, never manifest in the disease yet nearly everyone who has the disease also has that genetic mutation.   Not all crazy people present this way but if someone presents this way, they're crazy.  

See, in interviewing people - in the short time in front of you, you try to get a "baseline" where you try to figure out if this is their natural state/being/repesentation - where we are only seeing one interview of her and don't see her on the daily, so hard to say if/what she really is or how she's reacting in front of a camera.

I understand allowances for nerves.  This woman is not wired right.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

The facts are that without the outward warning signs that this woman exhibits (Tats, “jewelry”, and hair) some women can keep the crazy below the line for quite some time-until they can’t stand it any longer. My guess is the “abuse” she suffered at the hands of her actual husband was because he knew or suspected she was fucking around on him. Even the dumbest of us know things.

This crazy one is proudly sitting for an interview and proudly exposing some really dark stuff-things she won’t even tell her Children. If she chose to keep that stuff to herself…a lot fewer of us would actually KNOW who this person is.    
I doubt her dating profile says; “two bastard children from three different men”.
If she looked and acted within normal accepted parameters (whatever those are for you) but still had these secrets-most of us would take that bait.

My experience is that you don’t hear about the bastard kids, or the abortions, or the completely screwed up family of origin stories until after you’ve stuck it in the crazy. Live and learn I guess.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:15:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Agreed....

Just cuz you came from shit, doesn't mean you have to give into being shit.

Snip…..

Her ex-hubby being a POS?

Guys like him are not saints. They see weak and/or broken women and think that they can "control" them by wifing them and make them financially and/or emotionally dependent on them. They especially like druggies, alcoholics, etc. - makes them even more dependent and easier to control. But these guys are idiots and eventually the women (like her) take them on a ride and play them like the fools they are. And, these guys never learn. They just move onto the next dependent chick they think they can control, and get played over and over again.

So, both him and her play a passive/agressive game with each other...She's too lazy to go out in the world and become independent, so she leeches off of him, but cuz she can't stand the abuse, she "sticks" it to him by fucking around and irresponsibly getting knocked up. He's too insecure to go out there and get a good, independent woman - so he pretends like he's a "victim" and sticks around, pretending to be a White Knight for her and the bastard children.

I could go on and on...but both she and her ex-husband are POSs and shame on all of them (including the guys she cheated with) for bringing children into their hell.

So let me dawn on my flame retardant garb and get ready to be flamed....I really give zero fucks, bringing it on!!!

View Quote

Keep something in mind. It’s very common for cheaters to rewrite their marital history to make the person they’re cheating on look bad so that they themselves don’t look so bad.

I’m not say her ex is a saint and I’m not going to say he’s a sinner either. I will say that this women has already established herself as a liar and a cheat. So, it’s not like she has a lot of credibility to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:26:46 AM EDT
[#37]
"My parents were drug dealers"

And we are surprised she is like this why?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#38]
after watching this all the way through that woman is nearly exactly like my ex wife.
it gave me chills.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Purple hair, tunnel plugs in ears, facial piercings, prison-grade tattoos.

Sometimes you *CAN* judge a book by its cover ...

Edit to add:  didn't notice the submissive chain collar until later.  Apparently they turned the ring for the leash around to the back of her neck ....

Pretty sure that's where the "soulmate" talk is comming from - her husband "dominated and controlled" her, but her boyfriend/first baby dady's domination and control is more to her likeing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkYzdKnpwfU

(NSDIC) Never Stick Dick in Crazy, and here's why!
I was so angered by this women deceptive and Narcissistic personality which destroyed 3 lives. She is so pathetic and pathological.

Purple hair boys!
View Quote

OP, what were you looking for when you found this YouTube?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What a psycho
View Quote

Double paternity fraud on her husband, and the first one was her husband's assitant manager, who is now her boyfriend.  So naturally, she had to cheat on her husband with him ....

Start the helicopter.  Or the wood chipper - whichever.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sampling bias and or salience bias:  i.e. you always hear about all the adult shitbirds blaming their shitty childhoods for how they turned out.

Boo-fucking-hoo!

How many CEO’s, doctors, lawyers, etcetera, etcetera had shitty childhoods but were able to move past that and actually make something out of their lives?
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Vocal fry.  Cannot stand that shit.  
That’s her main issue.
Update: what a POS.
View Quote

Vocal fry?

I thought it was uptalk.

Either way, both are really annoying.

What I found interesting was the changes in her body language as she continued to tell her story.

She said she was a drug addict.  I noticed her left hand creeping up her right sleeve to the crook in her elbow.  That makes me winder if she used to inject meth or heroin.  

Then she tucked her right hand between her thighs.  Makes me wonder if her father didn’t (sexually) abuse her when she was a kid.

Anywhoooo..

She is lucky her X husband didn’t have a “come-apart” and feed her and the bastard (cuck) kids into a chipper shredder.

Oh….and one last thing:

These words:

Vagrant

Vagabond

Vagus nerve

That “vag” part of those words means to wander.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:36:44 AM EDT
[#44]
She’s the manager for several HOA’s ….in Reno?

All the more reason to never live in an HOA to have a low class psycho whore like that  “governing” over you, your house, and your neighborhood.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Society has been telling us for decades that it’s wrong to trust your gut and classify trash as trash
We raised our daughter to size people up and go with her instincts.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You and me both
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Holy piss and s***. F****** garbage.
View Quote

Preach ??
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

V

These words:

Vagrant

Vagabond

Vagus nerve

That “vag” part of those words means to wander.
View Quote

"sexual passage of the female from the vulva to the uterus," 1680s, medical Latin, from specialized use of Latin vagina "sheath, scabbard, covering

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There's been some interesting interviews on the SWU channel.

This woman I would recommend immediately running, not walking from.  

I appreciate that Mark has said on a number of occasions how much, in childhood, the parents/family can determine the future of a young soul.

Many of his interviews are very sad. Yet there's a few amazing people in these videos who break free of their problems early in life and grow up to be great, great people.
View Quote

Examine your takeaway from his videos and apply it to the United States at large.  It's a systematic deterioration and condemnation of the traditional and patriarchal household that once was in America.  Destroy the family, destroy the selfless love, destroy the bond that binds and you have a willingly manipulated population of devicive sheep

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This.  Not knocking Gen X because they’re not the only ones that raised kids this way.  Fortunately some kids are fast learners or learn from the mistakes of others when they get outside of mom and dad’s umbrella.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her home town of Griffith and surrounding larger communities spit out these examples of life crushing hoeflation at an alarming rate.

Gen X and Millennial cuspers were the last of a breed that were raised on strong Darwin principles.  Everything following is bubble wrapped and coddled to shield the child from the harsh face of reality
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top