Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2022 1:43:06 PM EDT
That is a Bad Conduct Discharge I mean.

https://twitter.com/MatthewBetley/status/1531051496867086345?
Hope the link works.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, the new softer Army. Why aren't they beating the shit out of Private LaQuinta?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the back story. I couldn't understand what was being said.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably get promoted.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe and it would be an Article 31 non-judicial punishment for disobeying a lawful order to wit: she was told to shut the fuck up and did not shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#6]
In the Navy the chicken is bad as in Bad Chicken Dinner.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#7]
^ Our strength
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

raised without a father (or any supportive, masculine male figure) means you have no concept of respect, dignity or humility. an entire class of people have devolved into crude, primitive savages.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

raised without a father (or any supportive, masculine male figure) means you have no concept of respect, dignity or humility. an entire class of people have devolved into crude, primitive savages.
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Russia, China, Iran, etc... are in big trouble.

That’s DO NOT TOUCH ME Army Strong right there.

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have this same thinking that is at the crux of all the mass shootings. This country is going to hell fast because of the dissolution of the nuclear family.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have this same thinking that is at the crux of all the mass shootings. This country is going to hell fast because of the dissolution of the nuclear family.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've stated that as well this past week. It sure seems to be a common theme in the mass shootings.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Again?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:07:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Probably get promoted.
View Quote

There’s your new EO Leader.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Again?
View Quote

When I posted my thread the other one was not on the front page at that time. I can't sit on Arfcom all day memorize each thread.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought basic training was supposed to create a disciplined soldier?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When I posted my thread the other one was not on the front page at that time. I can't sit on Arfcom all day memorize each thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Again?

Thread titles also play a part in making this site’s search feature useless.

I fully expect more duplicates threads on this subject in the future.

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Diversity is our strength.

Unfortunately, we have bad ass, red, white and blue black Americans that will be tarnished by the incoherent, uncontrollable, entitled, worthless ghetto mama.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Military bearing isn't a thing anymore?

huh.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Doesn't matter what the back story is. That individual is a disgrace to the uniform.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Will someone please quickly thank her for her service for me? Hunter Biden too while we're at it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#23]
BRCC is hiring
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Can't hear a word. I think she said something about not being professional.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#25]
As long as people watch and use Twitter and TikToc there will be a Twitter and TikTok.
Just say no.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

The other one was 3 pages long and still on page 1.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sharing links is hard.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2556731_Military-Lads-how-common-is-an-outburst-like-this-.html
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Never been in the military, odds if that had been a guy on a meltdown he would have been lights out on the ground seconds in?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Que Don Imus here...
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can take a girl from the hood, you can't take the hood rat outta the girl is what happened.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
BRCC is hiring
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is exactly why the left tried to so hard to tear the traditional family model apart. They got what they wanted.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#35]
What a worthless twat
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Ad Sep with OTH
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Its possible they are already on their way out.  Thats a shit time and has always been.  I had one guy getting chaptered and staff duty called me up because he used the emergency fire hose to wash his gear so he could turn it in the next day.  I sat with the mp's as they were processing the incident and it was the type of deal they said command won't push it he is already on his way out it would keep him here longer.  The real question was dude did you really think that ta50 was going to dry and pass cif tomorrow morning?  He ended up with a statement of charges out the ass and from what I was told it would come out of his taxes if he ever made legal money again.  The councilors also spelled it out to him how he would be able to appeal in x number of years for an other than and then appeal for an honorable shortly after.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:08:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The councilors also spelled it out to him how he would be able to appeal in x number of years for an other than and then appeal for an honorable shortly after.
View Quote
Yeah, they don't just get upgraded because they asked for it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Thread titles also play a part in making this site’s search feature useless.

I fully expect more duplicates threads on this subject in the future.

View Quote

But I searched "Chicken Dinner"!
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Unbeweavable!
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The councilors also spelled it out to him how he would be able to appeal in x number of years for an other than and then appeal for an honorable shortly after.

My understand of the situation is they simply must attempt to show improper or inequitable actions surrounding your discharge.  The va itself states makes it clear that conditions like mental health, tbi or sexual trauma or sexual orientation are all conditions that will automatically upgrade your oth discharge.  dishonorable generally accompanies something felony related by way of courts martial.  

A young black woman similar to this video who waited the 6 months after her other than honorable discharge will claim ptsd or sexual trauma on top of a 'racist' chain of command and have it changed at once.  She will then go to the va and get 90-100% rated.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Que Don Imus here...
View Quote

The I man is in heaven now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Probably get promoted.
View Quote

EEO and SHARP complaints will be filled before the article 15 can be drafted.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That is a Bad Conduct Discharge I mean.

https://twitter.com/MatthewBetley/status/1531051496867086345?
Hope the link works.
View Quote

She wont get shit. White guy wil get more SHARP training and some extra duty for offending her
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Sheniqua will get an early promotion and reassigned to a less hostile duty station. Anybody that even thinks about disciplinary action for her will be slow roasted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top