Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 12:58:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Um, no. Skinny women are a fleeting moment in human history. Since the beginning of time thiccness was highly sought after.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This world is so fucked up.  I remember a time when women were ashamed of their fat asses.

ETA.....Patiently waiting for beer bellies to become desirable

Um, no. Skinny women are a fleeting moment in human history. Since the beginning of time thiccness was highly sought after.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 12:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Paging @midcap

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/509057/Screenshot_20221219_100253_Chrome-2641035.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/509057/Screenshot_20221219_100216_Chrome-2641036.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/509057/Screenshot_20221219_100500_Chrome-2641039.jpg

Quick video in the link.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/6933581/starbucks-barista-thick-flirt-uniform-apron-secret/amp/

True Starbucks fans know the company's aprons are associated with all kinds of hidden meanings and special protocols.

But a barista named Heidi gets attention for what's underneath her apron, and it's not readily apparent at first glance, she disclosed on TikTok.

Frowning into her phone's camera, Heidi stood near the coffee bar at her workplace and lamented "not looking thick in the Starbucks uniform."

And from the front, Heidi did look like any average barista, her apron obscuring most of her body.

Then, the video cut to a clip of her turning around and walking away.

She shook her hips as she strutted, and the caption came complete with a smiling devil emoji to prove Heidi knew her backside appealed to customers.

Her figure also caused a stir in the comments section, where viewers pledged their devotion to the curvy coffeeshop employee.

"You’re so fine," wrote one man. "With that being said...may God continue to send terrible men until you decide to choose me, amen!"
View Quote

The heck with Midcap, send her to me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:01:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are some men married to thicc (fat) women because that is what they prefer?
Or is it because they couldn't do any better and are trying not to look like a dude who had to settle?
View Quote

Speaking for myself, I don’t find skinny/thin/muscled women sexually attractive at all. Not even a little. I can appreciate their beauty, but that’s where it ends.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My entire life I preferred women with curves. Broad shoulders, big tits and big ass. A swimmers body. Any serious relationship was with the same. My wife is curvy thicc.

Fucked many skinny girls but I just wasn’t that physically attracted to them. I’m 6’3” 200 pounds.  If they dont have a big ass and big tits and a big fat pussy it just doesn’t do it for me.  

Oh, and my wife’s a doctor. And curves thicc. You’re right. No way I could do better than her.  I get hard just looking at her.  And she’s in her 50s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or is it because they couldn't do any better and are trying not to look like a dude who had to settle?

My entire life I preferred women with curves. Broad shoulders, big tits and big ass. A swimmers body. Any serious relationship was with the same. My wife is curvy thicc.

Fucked many skinny girls but I just wasn’t that physically attracted to them. I’m 6’3” 200 pounds.  If they dont have a big ass and big tits and a big fat pussy it just doesn’t do it for me.  

Oh, and my wife’s a doctor. And curves thicc. You’re right. No way I could do better than her.  I get hard just looking at her.  And she’s in her 50s.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:11:08 AM EDT
[#5]
She better have her CDL if she wanna wheel that dumptruck around these skreets.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:19:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:19:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Poop thread
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:48:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 2:16:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

In 1982, the chick in the OP was a fat bottom girl.  It wasn't until the 90s that people really started to get fat when they weren't prior.  Something changed in behavior/food/soft drinks that made them all more fattening.  I think removing real sugar and using only the sweetest bit or artificial sweeteners were a big part of it.   Some say the GMO wave has a role in it as well.

So there were some pretty fat girls in 1982, but not out and about so much, it was actually difficult to get as fat as you see a shitload of people today.   There's a reason there weren't double/triple wide chairs in waiting rooms until this past decade.    Prior to the 90s, it was really difficult to get fat, food was expensive and event he "TV Dinners" weren't that horrible and there wasn't much for pre-packaged food.  Only a crapload of candy bars would do it, but once they looked like the chick in the OP they'd start eating Weight Watchers meals.

The whole "300 lb chick" was the most disgusting fat thing where there might have been 1 in 1000 close tot hat but not really over it.   Now they're weighing a quarter ton and "it's not their fault" even though they're continually shoveling ice cream and other shit in their mouth while riding on the scooter, exactly as seen in Wall-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kngspqvHa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kngspqvHa0

View Quote

Let's not forget how entertainment has changed. When I was a kid in the 80s there were maybe a couple TV shows I'd watch, other than Saturday morning cartoons. Home video games were basically non-existent. We had to do something that required getting up off the couch for entertainment.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol…
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:20:37 AM EDT
[#11]
This is news??

Wow they're trying to stay relevant, aren't they?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:45:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Opportunity for a thot to pretend she's not just posting pictures for attention
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is this news?

Stupid millennials and their click bait

Opportunity for a thot to pretend she's not just posting pictures for attention

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:45:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sir. This is the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can tell she's got wide hips from the front too.
If you're not a moron.

Kharn

Sir. This is the internet.

Sir. This is planet Earth.

Aliens avoid us cuz we're the Pakleks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:48:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thirsty boomer thread
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Too skinny. Yuck. . Starbucks chic body is way way way more attractive to me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call it what it is. Fat.

No shit, I have one time sucked face with a girl that big before, and its nasty in a bad way... Never again....Ariana Grande's body is something I am comfortable with...High speed low drag...

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52447811296_566562ae00_c.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52574145319_11b076047d.jpg

Too skinny. Yuck. . Starbucks chic body is way way way more attractive to me

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You see the two who work at the Tim Horton's near me. Close to two axe handle widths.
View Quote

@midcap

take your truck to MI

ROADTRIP
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:54:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:49:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

I want to send her ass a Christmas card.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:57:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 5:00:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Looks chunky from every angle to me.
Also, she's probably 19, which means she'll likely be about 240 pounds of cottage cheese in a few more years.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 6:04:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Looks chunky from every angle to me.
Also, she's probably 19, which means she'll likely be about 240 pounds of cottage cheese in a few more years.
View Quote

Can confirm. In HS my Ex looked a lot like the girl in the OP.

Once we started college she let herself go.

Was hella fun while it lasted though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I don't get it either. She's a curvy girl. So is my niece.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Need a coffee shop named spinners, and the gal has to be one to work there
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Never understood why fat asses became desirable.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It amazes me how picky GD basement dwellers claim to be
View Quote

Yeah they're all full of shit.
I guess pointing out perceived flaws on a good looking girl makes them feel better about their own choices.
Which is funny coming from a bunch of old overweight 300lb men
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 8:29:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Correct me if I’m wrong . But there was a song in 1982 about fat bottom girls and them making this rocking world go around.
View Quote

Sung by a gay guy…
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Never understood why fat asses became desirable.
View Quote

Issa real mystery, amigo.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Correct me if I’m wrong . But there was a song in 1982 about fat bottom girls and them making this rocking world go around.
View Quote

In 1978, Oxford Astrophysicist now Dr. Brian May, with the assistance of Mr. F Mercury,  first published his theory the earth's rotation was indeed caused by the gravitational pull of Fat Bottom Girls

Almost 50 years later, Dr. May's theory remains irrefuted and largely uncontested, and is now considered scientific fact

(Read in snooty British academic accent)
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#31]
I seriously don’t get the attraction to gigantic XXXXL size kardashian size  asses, it’s gross when they are 25, damn sure gonna be gross at 45, especially since 9 of 10 have tiny A cup titties, as apparently their gigantic ass obsorbed their tits. .

The attention whore in the op has a big ass, but it’s attractive, like a set of DD titties, I’m referring to the much bigger asses that are creeping into everything, triple FF size, / freak show big.

My favorite is curves, like 36-24-36. Nice big boobs, slim waist, nice hips / medium size ass.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I seriously don't get the attraction to gigantic XXXXL size kardashian size  asses, it's gross when they are 25, damn sure gonna be gross at 45, especially since 9 of 10 have tiny A cup titties, as apparently their gigantic ass obsorbed their tits. .

My favorite is curves, like 36-24-36. Nice big boobs, slim waist, nice hips / medium size ass.
View Quote

We're not talking about ass implants or BBLs; we're talking about homegrown donks, thiccc as oatmeal milkshakes. Big difference. Fake anything looks like shit in my eyes. But if she throwin' it back at the gym with weight, doing squats, and opting for the stairs instead of escalators and elevators, ain't nothin' better.

The broads you cite don't wanna do the work; they just want the results.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I seriously don’t get the attraction to gigantic XXXXL size kardashian size  asses, it’s gross when they are 25, damn sure gonna be gross at 45, especially since 9 of 10 have tiny A cup titties, as apparently their gigantic ass obsorbed their tits. .

The attention whore in the op has a big ass, but it’s attractive, like a set of DD titties, I’m referring to the much bigger asses that are creeping into everything, triple FF size, / freak show big.

View Quote

Cosmo ain't got nothin' on your selection.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Who's the loser, taking pics of fatties in that commie establishment?  Signing up for Netflix, donating to the DNC, why you're there?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#35]
People are still wearing masks?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#36]
This thread is very enlightening, and she's still not guilty.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You can tell she's got wide hips from the front too.
If you're not a moron.

Kharn
View Quote

Exactly. The hip to waist ratio tells me everything I need to know about the fact that homegirl has two pillows I'd love to bury my face in, behind said hips.

And for all the squares who prefer a woman with no ass: shut up. This girl is not even remotely close to "fat." She's definitely a thot though, as evidenced by her TikTok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@messymami?lang=en
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The heck with Midcap, send her to me.
View Quote

Right, what is wrong with some of you guys?

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#41]
The flip of this is unlikely.

Women look at at man ~20# overweight and say he is thick - like he more attractive a bit fat.

I don't think that happens.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We're not talking about ass implants or BBLs; we're talking about homegrown donks, thiccc as oatmeal milkshakes. Big difference. Fake anything looks like shit in my eyes. But if she throwin' it back at the gym with weight, doing squats, and opting for the stairs instead of escalators and elevators, ain't nothin' better.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I seriously don't get the attraction to gigantic XXXXL size kardashian size  asses, it's gross when they are 25, damn sure gonna be gross at 45, especially since 9 of 10 have tiny A cup titties, as apparently their gigantic ass obsorbed their tits. .

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Can we switch the topic to Lainey Wilson or should she merit her own thread?

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#45]
She has a nice booty.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

HA! Only if she's 5'3"
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#49]
What's the problem here?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Apple Bottom: The ULTIMATE Dance Booty Workout // City Girls, Destiny’s Child, Nicki Minaj & more
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top