Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Clownworld on steroids.

They knew: why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations — now seeming to do more harm than good — their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn’t.

Our blood is now on their hands.
https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
New paper with a mouse study. Sample size of 14. Turbo cancer is the outcome.

View Quote

So since we're  this far down the road, cancer risk from phizer jabs in 2020 are no longer there.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Clownworld on steroids.

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations — now seeming to do more harm than good — their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

View Quote

Please tell me that IQFY is satire, like Babylon Bee.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Clownworld on steroids.

Link Posted: 7/10/2023 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't believe this thread has been inclusive enough to include a trans, well now we can correct that.

Link Posted: 7/10/2023 10:13:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#6]

View Quote

Fake news.

The Conversation didn’t publish anti-vaccine article

CLAIM: The Conversation, a research-based publication, posted an article online titled: “They knew: Why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The outlet, which publishes articles written by academics and researchers, confirmed that the headline on the original article read: “COVID: unvaccinated people may be seen as ‘free riders’ and face discrimination.” The author of the original article also confirmed that the image was fabricated.

THE FACTS: Social media users are sharing a fabricated image to make it appear that The Conversation published an article about how unvaccinated people did not “warn” others about COVID-19 vaccinations.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Fake news.

CLAIM: The Conversation, a research-based publication, posted an article online titled: “They knew: Why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The outlet, which publishes articles written by academics and researchers, confirmed that the headline on the original article read: “COVID: unvaccinated people may be seen as ‘free riders’ and face discrimination.” The author of the original article also confirmed that the image was fabricated.

THE FACTS: Social media users are sharing a fabricated image to make it appear that The Conversation published an article about how unvaccinated people did not “warn” others about COVID-19 vaccinations.
View All Quotes

Fake news.

This may be a parody article.  What gets me is the website it appears on isn’t exactly a parody site.  Either way, the article is absurd.

Having said that, since 2020 I trust absolutely no group or website that deems themselves to be “fact checkers” of any kind, especially the Associated Press, which actively participated in multiple disinformation operations, including Russia Collusion, COVID origins, vaccination effectiveness, as well as the election fraud in multiple states, just to name a few.

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Clownworld on steroids.

That's what I was thinking also.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 11:06:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 3:55:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Clownworld on steroids.

View Quote

Fact checker: unverified
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:
A 15yr old died of cardiac arrest while hiking.

https://alaskapublic.org/2023/07/18/teen-hiker-dies-while-hiking-on-kenai-peninsula/
View Quote

Climate changed
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#12]
In the last few months Ive noticed a huge uptick in bald females.  Im assuming cancer patients.

Totally anecdotal,  but it has been very noticeable.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 4:02:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By S13:
In the last few months Ive noticed a huge uptick in bald females.  Im assuming cancer patients.

Totally anecdotal,  but it has been very noticeable.
View Quote

Not anecdotal at all. COVID did the same to my mom. No shot. It started coming back after a year or so.
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Climate changed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:
A 15yr old died of cardiac arrest while hiking.

https://alaskapublic.org/2023/07/18/teen-hiker-dies-while-hiking-on-kenai-peninsula/

Climate changed

Also too happy with a side of artificial sweeteners
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:42:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#16]

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#17]
LeBron James’ son Bronny, 18, suffers cardiac arrest during USC basketball workout

LeBron James’ son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest during a basketball workout at the University of Southern California Monday.

The 18-year-old athlete was taken to the hospital where he was treated in the intensive care unit (ICU) before being released to general care, a spokesperson for the James family told TMZ Tuesday.

“Yesterday while practicing Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest. Medical staff was able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital. He is now in stable condition and no longer in ICU,” the statement began.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#18]
This popped up in my Twitter feed. Just adding another murder victim o the pile. Professional athlete, Oscar Cabrera. Died during a hospital stress test. 28 year old father.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, seeing how we cannot create new threads here, I'll just tack this here. It is a coming documentary about the silenced victims of the clot shots. Apparently coming out in the 4th quarter of this year.

In case the twitter link does not work, again, here's the hotlink:

The Hidden
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Flysc:
Well, seeing how we cannot create new threads here, I'll just tack this here. It is a coming documentary about the silenced victims of the clot shots. Apparently coming out in the 4th quarter of this year.

In case the twitter link does not work, again, here's the hotlink:

The Hidden
View Quote
Watched it. You should post in GD (if you have thick skin, they will use Alinsky tactics and claim it's just it is Anecdotal at best). It was a good vid and only 5 mins.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Just watched this after someone posted it in another thread. Any way to tell if it was actually filmed in 2009? It is pretty freaking wild if so.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By OG1:
Just watched this after someone posted it in another thread. Any way to tell if it was actually filmed in 2009? It is pretty freaking wild if so.

View Quote

Holy shit.  90% correct.   We will see about the sterility part.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:34:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OG1] [#23]

View Quote
Right! It looks like they were younger so if real...how is that not plastered everywhere by now?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Right! It looks like they were younger so if real...how is that not plastered everywhere by now?
View All Quotes

2009 is about right.  I watched it when it aired.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 8/4/2023 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

I remember seeing it on his show, just looked and his show ran from 2009-2012

Just looked. Season 1, Episode 5
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1581938/?ref_=ttep_ep5
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

I remember when it was really unusual for a young athlete to fall over dead.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

This.  As much as the normies want to think this has always happened, it has not.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

You sure do wonder.
Maybe drug use is on the rise and not the vax?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

You sure do wonder.
View All Quotes

You sure do wonder.

Fentanyl won’t cause you to collapse post work out. Different mechanics.

I got an ad last night on youtube about sudden cardiac arrest for young athletes. Never seen that before….
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 5:16:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#32]
Disregard
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#33]

I got an ad last night on youtube about sudden cardiac arrest for young athletes. Never seen that before….
View All Quotes

You sure do wonder.

Thanks,  it was just a guess on my part. Maybe cocain????
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Thanks,  it was just a guess on my part. Maybe cocain????
View Quote

Not here. Weed/THC use is much higher than ever with young people. It’s lost all stigma. Vaping has damaged lungs, vitamin E acetate in the fluid or so I’ve heard. But that seems rare or we just don’t know many of them. The meth and opiate people are largely geriatrics these days. Seldom see cocaine use. We just aren’t that wealthy of a country I guess. Walmart business model has ruined everything. Chinese imports and skunk weed everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Illicit drugs have caused plenty of deaths in the past but usage is the same as it ever was.

When I was in high school in the early 80’s there were jocks using steroids, smoking weed and doing whatever else they could get their hands on.

One very big different and new thing popped up 2 1/2 years ago that was forced on a lot of people and which we now know caused heart damage with the most damage occurring to young men and which is made worse by athletic exertion.  Young men also tend to be the demographic most likely to ignore pain and discomfort and try to push through.

It’s not a mystery what’s causing this.  The people who are baffled are using the same denial thought process as the people who struggle to understand why a guy named Mohammed shot up or drive a truck into a crowd.
View Quote

Drug overdose deaths are actually up from CDC data. Fentanyl laced drugs are killing kids.

It doesn’t explain the cardiac issues or sudden collapse though. We all know what it is but some won’t admit it…
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Well yeah.  You have a widely spread, mandated, drug that was literally given/forced upon over 50% of the world's population and it is known for attacking heart muscle.   Of course heart hospitalizations are up.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:18:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#39]
Sudden cardiac deaths are climbing like crazy. Some have pointed out that they climbed a lot in 2020 and that covid may have caused it. IMO the original strains might have, something that no one is looking at is the lack of basic health care in 2020. Family members was a medic then and was under strict orders not to perform CPR in the field. Transport them to the hospital and they'd do their best to save them. NYC also had the same orders and I'd imagine most large cities did. Family member was in a remote area of WA on an island. If you needed CPR in 2020 you were dead.
Not to mention how many people were scared to get something checked out?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#40]
20 million dead worldwide just from the "vaccine" as of this week.
2.2 Billion significantly injured

Stats came out this week.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:20:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Bandhunter:

View Quote

Where do I find these stats?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Clownworld on steroids.

View Quote

I'm told that lions on the Sarengeti plain will look in the direction that another lion is looking, if they see it staring at something in the distance.  They have a somewhat developed theory-of-mind and a desire to know what they think the other lion might already know.

That's funny, isn't it?  That those stupid cats are smarter than a huge contingent of the U.S. populace.  Those idiots should be pet humans for the cats.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Cite
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
Stats from where?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Cite
View Quote

Stats from where?
View Quote

From a dark place, where the Sun never shines.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:00:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#48]

That was #1 for this week.
#2 was yesterday, a Qatar Airlines pilot, flight QR579, collapsed and died in flight.
#3 was today, an Indigo pilot died at the boarding gate.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/toi-original/video-indigo-pilot-collapses-and-dies-at-nagpur-airport-boarding-gate-before-flying/videoshow/102803934.cms
2 other pilots passed out this week but lived.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 12:38:56 AM EDT
[#49]
WWE wrestler Bray Wyatt died unexpectedly.

It seems they fired people for not getting it and demanded the same from fans.

And the pricks are trying to lockdown again. We need to hang some people.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

#2 was yesterday, a Qatar Airlines pilot, flight QR579, collapsed and died in flight.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/toi-original/video-indigo-pilot-collapses-and-dies-at-nagpur-airport-boarding-gate-before-flying/videoshow/102803934.cms
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

Pilots have died and passed out all the time.  This is nothing new.  
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top