Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Turbocancer killed my dad. He was jabbed and a spot in  his neck they've been watching for years turned cancer and killed him in a year.
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By redleg13a:
Turbocancer killed my dad. He was jabbed and a spot in  his neck they've been watching for years turned cancer and killed him in a year.
View Quote

Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

"The top 5 turbo cancers that have come out in my research, the top one is lymphoma, then glioblastomas or brain cancers in general. There's some...rare spinal cord cancers, but mainly glioblastomas. And then for for whatever reason, there's breast cancers..."

Radiologist, oncologist, and cancer researcher Dr. William Makis (@MakisMD) describes for BSfreeMD (@bsfreemd) how he noticed a pattern of physicians dying unexpectedly following the rollout of the COVID injections; including doctors in their twenties, thirties, and forties.

A subset of these deaths, Makis says, have been "turbo cancer" deaths. "They were cancer, but it wasn't just cancer. It was stage 4. And it was always stage 4 diagnosis, presentation after two shots or booster shot, three shots and what was fascinating was the types of cancer too," the cancer researcher adds.

Makis notes that the top turbo cancers he's observed following the rollout of the COVID injections are lymphomas (cancer of the lymphatic system), brain cancers, rare spinal cord cancers, and breast cancers. The physician adds that there's also been an "explosion of leukemias" (blood cell cancer) and kidney cancers.

Partial transcription of clip:

"As I dug deeper, I saw all these sudden unexpected deaths of these young doctors, and it wasn't like doctors in their sixties, seventies. It was, like, in their forties, thirties—medical students in their twenties. No one was talking about it. So, I brought that to international attention, and, of course, then the mainstream media came after me very, very viciously with Toronto Star, Reuters, Associated Press, all of them saying, you know, I'm insane, and this phenomenon doesn't exist. Even the Canadian Medical Association has been burying this for 2 years now.

"But there was a big subset of these deaths, these unexpected deaths, and they were cancer. They were cancer, but it wasn't just cancer. It was stage 4. And it was always stage 4 diagnosis, presentation after two shots or booster shot, three shots and what was fascinating was was the types of cancer too. It was, you know, gastric cancer in a 30-year-old, lung cancer in a 40-year-old. Then, you know, the breast cancer started showing up.

"The brain cancers, bizarre brain cancers, lots of glioblastomas, of course, but also these weird spinal tumors as well and it seems that these cancers, not only were they presenting at stage 4, but they were killing these doctors in a matter of months. And if you know anything about oncology, you know that even if you present with stage 4 breast cancer or colon cancer, it's not a death sentence. You could still live for years with these stage 4 prostate cancer. You could live many, many years, if you're, you know, taking the various treatments. And these cancers were killing people in, you know, in a matter of two months, three months, four months, as if they were all pancreatic cancers or as if they were all glioblastoma. So something was very wrong. you know, the behavior was completely different, and very, very few people are talking about it.

"But when it comes to the mainstream medical establishment, it doesn't exist. And this is one of the few vaccine injuries that they will never admit. They've admitted the myocarditis. They've admitted the blood clots. Now they will lie about it. They'll say, well, myocarditis is one in 20,000, and it's all mild, then it's all healthy for you. It shows the vaccine works. This is, I mean, this literally is coming out of the new president of the Canadian Medical Association, Joss Reimer. She says, all the myocarditis is mild, and it's wonderful, and it means that the vaccine works and it all disappears, and it's all good. And there's no serious side effects.

"But cancer is so controversial. They will not admit it. They are attacking all of us who are talking about it. But I can tell you in very brief terms the the characteristics of these turbo cancers. I'm seeing it mainly in, the mRNA vaccines, Pfizer or Moderna. I've almost never seen it with J&J and AstraZeneca. It may be happening, but, you know, there's so few cases. I cannot reach any conclusion right now. But I'm seeing thousands of these cases with Pfizer vaccines, Moderna vaccines. The presentations are stage 4, almost always. You'll get the occasional stage 2, stage 3 that rapidly progresses to stage 4 in a matter of months. But almost always, it's stage 4 presentation.

"The top 5 turbo cancers that have come out
in my research, the top one is lymphoma, then glioblastomas or brain cancers in general. There's some astrocytomas, some, you know, very rare spinal cord cancers, but mainly glioblastomas. And then, for whatever reason, there's breast cancers, mostly triple negative breast cancers. That is the main one. That's also the one with the poorest prognosis. Colon cancers is another big one and lung cancers, for whatever reason. And so those are the top fives. Then there's, of course, an explosion of leukemias, pancreatic cancers, melanomas, sarcomas of all kinds.

"I could write an article [and]  share 30 or 40 angiosarcomas. Like, that is something you see once in your career. And I could give you 30 cases right now. I could spend, you know, maybe one hour on the Internet, and I could give you 30 cases like that. [There's also] testicular and ovarian cancer, so the reproductive cancers, and kidney as well—these very extremely aggressive kidney cancers."

Full interview -

Turbo Cancer: The Unspoken Crisis Post-COVID Vaccination with Dr. William Makis

Dr. William Makis, a nuclear medicine radiologist and oncologist, delves into the controversial and critical topic of turbo cancer. He shares his groundbreaking research on the alarming increase in aggressive cancer cases linked to the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Dr. Makis discusses the political and financial pressures that hindered his successful cancer program in Alberta, his findings on the mechanisms behind these cancers, and the potential repurposed drugs that might offer hope to those affected. This episode is a must-listen for anyone seeking to understand the hidden impacts of the COVID-19 vaccines and the future of cancer treatment.
View Quote

Excellent interview
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 9:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]

𝐕𝐀𝐗𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘

Scottish-born fashion vlogger Alexandria, 30, was killed by a rare heart condition which developed after her 1st booster shot.

She was forced to finish early what would become her last video due to faintness and shortness of breath, which turned out to be her heart failing.

A microscopic toxicology investigation as part of her autopsy revealed she suffered from Lymphocytic Myocarditis, a know side effect from the vaxx.

Her parents also revealed she had “endured kidney failure in hospital, and also extreme reactions to the Covid MRNA V*ccine boosters.”

She was found dead in her Australian apartment with her bird, where she had become famous recording product reviews and political takes, to include a glowing promotion of the mRNA jab, lockdowns and masking down under.

She bragged about getting her 1st dose “in style”, called the unvaxxed stupid, and used her platform to lobby for a new wave of lockdowns and jab mandates in New South Wales.

In one post she shammed the unvaxxed, saying “they've been reading too many articles on the internet and they seem convinced that 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯*𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, despite their doctor assuring them it's far more dangerous to be unvaccinated.”

Her parents wrote that their daughter was taken “scores of years too early” and urged her followers to take her death, and what caused it, deadly serious.

Will Alex’s fans honor her death by heeding her parent’s warning?

Daily Mail article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13730451/Cause-death-YouTuber-Pretty-Pastel-revealed.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I verified that there were 8 cancer doctors on the plane that crashed in Brazil, but could not find their names to read about them.  They were headed to an oncology conference when the plane crashed.  I do not know their history regarding mRNA whistle-blowing as stated below, and I don't have a Twitter(X) account to read what tvpsean is referring to.

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
I verified that there were 8 cancer doctors on the plane that crashed in Brazil, but could not find their names to read about them.  They were headed to an oncology conference when the plane crashed.  I do not know their history regarding mRNA whistle-blowing as stated below, and I don't have a Twitter(X) account to read what tvpsean is referring to.

https://i.imgur.com/cQf0ciV.jpeg

View Quote

This is the video in that screencap

Link Posted: 8/13/2024 10:38:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#7]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

https://i.imgur.com/cQf0ciV.jpeg

This is interesting.

* without names and supporting info on their mrna whistleblowing it's just click-bait  though .
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess “died suddenly” takes many forms…

Link Posted: 8/18/2024 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

So, do we have names of these doctors?
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 10:43:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes

I've heard a number of prominent Dr's talking about 4-5 of the same mechanisms for a couple of years now . It would be beneficial to have oncologists have this aired . I have no doubt that the Dr's on that plane knew and understood those same mechanisms. Knowing that , I'm not going to write off the validity just yet .
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Lots of news stories out there. Eight doctors on their way to an oncology conference. Seven others took an earlier flight.
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

I've heard a number of prominent Dr's talking about 4-5 of the same mechanisms for a couple of years now . It would be beneficial to have oncologists have this aired . I have no doubt that the Dr's on that plane knew and understood those same mechanisms. Knowing that , I'm not going to write off the validity just yet .
View All Quotes

Not writing it off  but saying there were prominent without naming them seems vague.
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Not writing it off  but saying there were prominent without naming them seems vague.
View All Quotes

It is that . I think it will be picked up and the onion peeled in the near future .
Link Posted: 8/19/2024 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 8/19/2024 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#15]
A cousin just lost her husband to a very very aggressive prostate cancer.
He was in his 70s I believe.

He did have the all the shots.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 12:48:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why?

Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why?

In this video I discuss a disturbing trend of social media influencers dying "suddenly and unexpectedly", mostly in their 30s and of heart conditions.

I also discuss troubling statistics regarding turbo cancers, heart diseases in young people, along with recent changes in average life expectancy rates.

00:00 RIP influencers
01:45 Strange pattern
02:10 Troubling statistics
02:35 Double cancer
03:10 Spike in heart diseases
03:45 Life expectancy
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Late Spring 2021, my perfectly healthy 72 year old mother gets the shot.  Early Summer 2021, gets second shot.  Never really goes *back to normal* as far as energy levels, cognition.  November 2021, gets booster.  December 2021, begins to have severe vertigo, visual auras, extreme brain fog, sudden hypertension, etc.  

May 2022, has ischemic stroke.  July 2022, bloodwork starts going wonky and she's diagnosed with polycythemia.  

Next 2 years are a flurry of medical appointments and tests.  Neurological, cardiac, hematological, etc.  She can't drive after the stroke and has cognitive and memory issues so I take care of everything for her minus day to day living (dressing, cooking, housekeeping) which she was still good with.  Overall health was stable, only condition needing to be managed was the polycythemia which was well under control with low dose medication and very occasional phlebotomies (she only needed 2 this year----one in January and one a couple of weeks ago).  

July 2024 starts complaining of feeling very run down.  A couple of weeks later, very short of breath.  Bloodwork showed raised hematocrit so could explain symptoms and indicated time for a phlebotomy.  Has phlebotomy August 8th but only feels worse.  

Monday, August 19th I go to pick her up for more bloodwork and she can't tie her shoes because her hands hurt.  Also, she had a nosebleed the day before.  Tuesday, August 20th she asks if I can bring her ear drops for severe ear/head pain.  Wednesday, August 21st I go pick her up for hematology follow up and she'd gotten half dressed then fell asleep.  Had to help her up out of chair (that's a first----until a few weeks before she was walking a mile a day).  

Get to dr. appt and tell hematologist that she has something else going on we need to look into and he asks me if I'd seen the latest lab work and I said I had not.  "She has blasts in her blood.  It suggests acute leukemia, most likely AML.  We need a bone marrow biopsy to confirm.  The soonest I can get her in for that is Monday the 26th."

That evening she asked if I could bring her something to help her get off the toilet because she had no strength.  My sister drove in that night from Dallas to stay with her.  The next day she was in so much pain she needed assistance for everything.  We started her on hydrocodone and it did nothing.  Doubled the dose, pushed times given closer together, nothing.  By the next morning (Friday) she couldn't even move.  We had to have her admitted to the hospital for pain control.  We begged them all weekend to call in hospice care (her wishes were always to go as quickly and painlessly as possible) but they said they had to do the bone marrow biopsy and that couldn't be done until Monday.    

Monday, August 26th her hematologist finally is able to see her and he looks at her, talks to her for a minute, and cancels the biopsy and calls in hospice.  We got her transported last night at about 7PM.  

From 1st real symptom to hospice in exactly a week.    

My father had esophageal cancer beginning of 2023 but it responded to treatment.  I called my cousin and his wife to let them know about Mom and I apologized to her for blindsiding them but everything happened so quickly.  She said, "Seems to be a lot of that going around lately.  We would love to be able to come visit/help but I am having a lumpectomy tomorrow and radiation treatments."  My cousin, her husband, developed a rare autoimmune muscle wasting disease over the past year.  We can't let one of Mom's oldest friends know because she's dealing with her own stuff.....her husband was put into hospice 3 days ago with spinal tumors and spots on lungs and liver.  

My sisters, mom, and I went from planning a girls trip in a couple of months to sitting by her bedside watching her die in the span of 7 days.  Today is her 76th birthday.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By OnlineAllTheTime:
Late Spring 2021, my perfectly healthy 72 year old mother gets the shot.  Early Summer 2021, gets second shot.  Never really goes *back to normal* as far as energy levels, cognition.  November 2021, gets booster.  December 2021, begins to have severe vertigo, visual auras, extreme brain fog, sudden hypertension, etc.  

May 2022, has ischemic stroke.  July 2022, bloodwork starts going wonky and she's diagnosed with polycythemia.  

Next 2 years are a flurry of medical appointments and tests.  Neurological, cardiac, hematological, etc.  She can't drive after the stroke and has cognitive and memory issues so I take care of everything for her minus day to day living (dressing, cooking, housekeeping) which she was still good with.  Overall health was stable, only condition needing to be managed was the polycythemia which was well under control with low dose medication and very occasional phlebotomies (she only needed 2 this year----one in January and one a couple of weeks ago).  

July 2024 starts complaining of feeling very run down.  A couple of weeks later, very short of breath.  Bloodwork showed raised hematocrit so could explain symptoms and indicated time for a phlebotomy.  Has phlebotomy August 8th but only feels worse.  

Monday, August 19th I go to pick her up for more bloodwork and she can't tie her shoes because her hands hurt.  Also, she had a nosebleed the day before.  Tuesday, August 20th she asks if I can bring her ear drops for severe ear/head pain.  Wednesday, August 21st I go pick her up for hematology follow up and she'd gotten half dressed then fell asleep.  Had to help her up out of chair (that's a first----until a few weeks before she was walking a mile a day).  

Get to dr. appt and tell hematologist that she has something else going on we need to look into and he asks me if I'd seen the latest lab work and I said I had not.  "She has blasts in her blood.  It suggests acute leukemia, most likely AML.  We need a bone marrow biopsy to confirm.  The soonest I can get her in for that is Monday the 26th."

That evening she asked if I could bring her something to help her get off the toilet because she had no strength.  My sister drove in that night from Dallas to stay with her.  The next day she was in so much pain she needed assistance for everything.  We started her on hydrocodone and it did nothing.  Doubled the dose, pushed times given closer together, nothing.  By the next morning (Friday) she couldn't even move.  We had to have her admitted to the hospital for pain control.  We begged them all weekend to call in hospice care (her wishes were always to go as quickly and painlessly as possible) but they said they had to do the bone marrow biopsy and that couldn't be done until Monday.    

Monday, August 26th her hematologist finally is able to see her and he looks at her, talks to her for a minute, and cancels the biopsy and calls in hospice.  We got her transported last night at about 7PM.  

My father had esophageal cancer beginning of 2023 but it responded to treatment.  I called my cousin and his wife to let them know about Mom and I apologized to her for blindsiding them but everything happened so quickly.  She said, "Seems to be a lot of that going around lately.  We would love to be able to come visit/help but I am having a lumpectomy tomorrow and radiation treatments."  My cousin, her husband, developed a rare autoimmune muscle wasting disease over the past year.  We can't let one of Mom's oldest friends know because she's dealing with her own stuff.....her husband was put into hospice 3 days ago with spinal tumors and spots on lungs and liver.  

My sisters, mom, and I went from planning a girls trip in a couple of months to sitting by her bedside watching her die in the span of 7 days.  Today is her 76th birthday.
View Quote

So sorry to hear this OnlineAllTheTme. I'm praying for a miracle and strength for you and yours. My SIL developed uncontollable hypertension after her shot. I don't know if she has any other symptoms because she refuses to talk about it. Her husband was dead set against getting the shot and refused to get it even though she was very rude about him not getting it..
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#20]

So sorry to hear this OnlineAllTheTme. I'm praying for a miracle and strength for you and yours. My SIL developed uncontollable hypertension after her shot. I don't know if she has any other symptoms because she refuses to talk about it. Her husband was dead set against getting the shot and refused to get it even though she was very rude about him not getting it..
View Quote

Thank you.  Husband's coworker also developed uncontrollable hypertension after his and developed spots on his liver they are not monitoring.  He's younger than me.  

I do wonder if other members of my family are dealing with issues they also don't want to talk about because they know my stance.  I would never, ever throw it in their face.  I would just be heartbroken that they made the decision they thought was best based on all the BS that was pushed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:13:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#21]
Wife's sister is now on 3 different hypertension meds and is at near stroke levels and it refuses to come down. Says she's done with the shots unless it's needed to travel{facepalm}. The traveling they do is just driving up to BC, meanwhile there's tons of stuff around here they haven't seen and done. People are beyond stupid.
Flat out refuses to look at any data or lack of data on this poison. Makes her "uncomfortable". People will seek out comfort until they're dead apparently.

Wife's younger sister is the real idiot of the family. Works for a county health dept and thinks Fauci walks on water. I rarely see her and only see pics of her every 6 months or so. All boosted up and aging at an insane rate. Can't imagine what her insides look like , have a cousin in Alaska. Every now and then I see her pic and it's shocking how fast she's aging.

Aunt went and got her last booster in February and was pretty much immediately bed bound. Gave her a lot of time to do some reading online and calls my brother up "how come no one told us how bad these shots are?" He simply replied, "we tried and you got hysterical and cut off contact". Has been in and out of the hospital since. Lots of stroke symptoms but no diagnosis, they can't seem to find out what's wrong with her other than her heart is failing and she's lost use of her left arm, although she has symptoms that don't point to those, what's causing them is a mystery. Ironically she'd call my mom up 5 and 6 years ago literally crying that Trump was going to get us all killed, she went full in on the Operation Warp Speed shots and that's what will end up killing her.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Sorry you’re going through this. Lots of people I know are suffering in a similar way. Oldest friend has hypertension. He only took it to make .mil retirement. My uncle got turbo cancer. He beat it but is in horrible shape with terrible pain from chemotherapy related neuropathy. Three people from work died suddenly with heart failure and another died of clots. There are more. It’s getting hard to keep up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:10:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#23]
A team of researchers that included a number of medical experts as well as individuals with creditable science backgrounds has uncovered what is believed to be an "off switch" that could be used by those who were given the COVID-19 mRNA treatments, and now face that possibility of "turbo cancers, heart failure, strokes, blood clots, and damaged immune systems," according to a new report.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/09/study-results-suggest-threat-from-covid-shots-can-be-reversed/

In other words, there is a possibility of turbo cancers, heart failure, strokes, blood clots, and damaged immune systems from the "safe & effective" vaccine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:
A team of researchers that included a number of medical experts as well as individuals with creditable science backgrounds has uncovered what is believed to be an "off switch" that could be used by those who were given the COVID-19 mRNA treatments, and now face that possibility of "turbo cancers, heart failure, strokes, blood clots, and damaged immune systems," according to a new report.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/09/study-results-suggest-threat-from-covid-shots-can-be-reversed/

In other words, there is a possibility of turbo cancers, heart failure, strokes, blood clots, and damaged immune systems from the "safe & effective" vaccine.
View Quote

I'm highly doubtful there is an "off-switch" .
The methylpseudouridine modded mrna lasts atleast 10x longer than typical rna . Then you have the spike protein lasting over a year . Then you have amyloid that results from the spike protein.  

https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/prp2.1218
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:39:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#26]
[tweet]Beyonce’s top dancer and Ballet prodigy Michaela DePrince has died suddenly after getting fully vaxxed and boosted.The 29-year-old performed at the renowned Boston Ballet, where she was required to be fully vaxxed and boosted, in order to only infect attendees with inspiration… pic.twitter.com/bWXABRkblm— Died Suddenly (@DiedSuddenly_) September 16, 2024 [/tweet]

Dammit, what am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: APPARITION] [#27]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:
[tweet]Beyonce’s top dancer and Ballet prodigy Michaela DePrince has died suddenly after getting fully vaxxed and boosted.The 29-year-old performed at the renowned Boston Ballet, where she was required to be fully vaxxed and boosted, in order to only infect attendees with inspiration… pic.twitter.com/bWXABRkblm— Died Suddenly (@DiedSuddenly_) September 16, 2024 [/tweet]

Dammit, what am I doing wrong?
View Quote

Paste this in the tweet box https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/1835743107104596064

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:43:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

I'm just seeing this and wanted to say I'm very sorry.
View All Quotes

Thank you very much.  

I just got my laptop back this evening after not having it for 2 weeks.  

Mom passed on the 3rd.  It went way too fast yet somehow also took way too long.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2024 8:59:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: APPARITION] [#29]

Thank you very much.  

Mom passed on the 3rd.  It went way too fast yet somehow also took way too long.  

View All Quotes

Thank you very much.  

Sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Thank you very much.  

View Quote
Sorry for your loss OATT
Link Posted: 9/18/2024 6:33:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: OnlineAllTheTime] [#31]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Sorry for your loss
View All Quotes

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss OATT

First time trying the multi-quote function.   I'm sure I'll screw it up.  

Thanks y'all.

ETA  Of course I did.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2024 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Thank you very much.  

View Quote
Condolences and prayers sent.

Link Posted: 9/20/2024 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:
Condolences and prayers sent.

View Quote

Thank you.
Page / 26
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top