Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2024 12:22:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter]
I have enjoyed my Nord pod devices for about 4 years.  That said, they really have not lasted all that well - I think I have gone trough 4 or 6 of them in that time.  My last Nord 50w just gave up the ghost - button is toast.  It fires when it feels like it, not when I press the button, often not when I am around even.  Annoyed that I just stocked up on coils though - 3 boxes (worth more than the Nord) and no currently produced product can use them.

Not an exiting post, but did an inventory of the local shops - what a laugh.  If they have inventory, most of it has already been discontinued.  That said, was kind of hoping to see a Nord 50w to use up my coils, but no.  All the products I did look at were 2x online prices.  I did see a Uwell Caliwell that was only discontinued last year ($60, online I think it was either $18 or $20 something).  Most of the coils on the shelves were for discontinued products as well.

Well, I had a new coil in the sub ohm anyway.  Its going to be a long 2 weeks before I get the new pod units I ordered.  In all fairness, I took AR15 advice.  If I have to ask the question which one, then the answer is get both.  In this case it was get 4 (3 or which use the same pod/coil).  The 4th was the prior year model that in a pinch I can get coils for locally.
---
It is funny how things come around and go around.  3 of the 4 remind me of the first pod device my wife got 6 years ago.  Shirt pocket micro pods were popular before covid, but disappeared when people were in lock down.  Now they are kind of back to compete with small disposables.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:04:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Woodsman20] [#1]
I buy from element vape from time to time.  They seem to be over flowing with pod systems. Looks like they have Nords in 50w.

I can't speak to a good pod system, I just haven't used any.

https://www.elementvape.com/pod-systems
Top Top