Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2021 12:53:46 PM EDT
Started watching this show about a week ago because I think Rose McIre is cute as hell.
It's fairly corny, cheesy, formulaic. Sort of the typical TV-14 police procedural that every cable network eventually develops.
Except, the lead in this one is a zombie, but whatever.

One thing I've noticed is that there is a gun nerd in the writing room. It just makes me smile.

In one episode, someone tells the co-lead character (a detective), "You got a Smith & Wesson in your shoulder holster?"

"Yeah a model 5906", which it is.

In another episode some d-bag who beats the wrap in a courtroom is brutally machine-pistol'd as he's walking down the steps outside the courthouse. I immediately recognized it as a RAK PM-63. First thought was "Huh, that's cool I don't think I've really seen that thing in any TV show ever, or even movies." Second thought was "That's retarded WTF is a PM-63 doing in Seattle of all places?" Later it is revealed that the hitmen were imported from a crime-ridden shithole in Serbia for an in/out overnight job to kill the guy, and apparently brought their own wares. So it made sense.

There's some other bits here and there that consistently put a jimmy in my rustle, a twinkle in my toe as an absolute gun nut.

What are some other TV shows that anyone has noticed that get shit right re: guns?

I remember Renegade in the 90's when I was a kid was pretty good with it, verbally identifying a Sig 226 in a vertical shoulder rig, Glocks as Glocks and Desert Eagles as Desert Eagles.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It was a rather entertaining show for a couple seasons but unfortunately went completely off the rails after that. The prosecutor is crazy hot as well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was a rather entertaining show for a couple seasons but unfortunately went completely off the rails after that. The prosecutor is crazy hot as well.
View Quote
I'm about halfway through season 2 and noticed there were 5 seasons total and was wondering if that would happen. Wouldn't be the first time. Oh well. I'll take it as it comes.

And yes prosecutor chick is freakishly hot. Good Lord.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys going to post pics of this prosecutor or what?
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
This chick?

She appeared on 2-1/2 men

IDK what these are from

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Aye.

Aly Michalka

But there's so many other shots of her sweaty and glistening in yoga clothing in this show, hell even in business slacks that perky little bubble butt makes me want to weep
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Aye.

Aly Michalka

But there's so many other shots of her sweaty and glistening in yoga clothing in this show, hell even in business slacks that perky little bubble butt makes me want to weep
View Quote

Damn

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#7]
My gf has done the main character for Halloween before. Good show.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My gf has done the main character
View Quote

Did she let you watch?
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did she let you watch?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she let you watch?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 12:37:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Wasn't the PM63 the subgun that the Cuban (IIRC) colonel or whatever had in Red Dawn? (1st version)
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 1:06:06 AM EDT
[#12]
guess I need to finish watching it.  I think I watched a season or so years ago.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 1:59:38 AM EDT
[#13]
The little blonde lead can get it too
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wasn't the PM63 the subgun that the Cuban (IIRC) colonel or whatever had in Red Dawn? (1st version)
View Quote
Naw, that was a Jatimatic. (I think)
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Did she let you watch?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she let you watch?

Well done sir, well done,
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I started watching the Power Rangers (RPM) because of Rose McIver.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#17]
This is a most excellent thread.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Naw, that was a Jatimatic. (I think)
View Quote

Yes.
The absolute best part of the show was the Matchbox 20 ending.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top