Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May I present another some other "news story headlines" from the same site today?

Russian Trolls Are Spreading Confusion About Vaccine Safety On Twitter

"Front Hole" Is Not A New Word For "Vagina," Despite What The Internet Says

The Country's Top LGBT Group Is Campaigning Against A Queer Democratic Woman, And Some People Are Pissed
View Quote
Worthy of it's own thread.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:03:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't even need to read to know what the master plan is

Step 1: ban all "nazi" accounts aka anything with a hint of conservative speech
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is what 'net neutrality' is really needed for.
View Quote
Always forcing FB to be "fair and balanced" when their inclination doesn't exist.  Or allowing them to spread their version of truth and let it be rejected.  The financial stuff is more worrisome.  Cutting off baking services for legal businesses.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What really frightens me more then the censorship is the freezing out process that the financial industry is undertaking against firearms companies and non leftist political activists.

Combine this with the "social credit" concept that has been rattling around in the background and you could have a real chilling effect on free speech.

It isn't too much of a leap from a cyber freezing of activists and companies that have non PC products down to everyday people. Be pretty simple to do too. There are demographic profiles, voter registration lists, campaign donation lists, organization membership lists, etc.

Say too many things on line that go against the PC groupthink mindset, like the wrong social media pages, watch the wrong shows on line, etc and you could find yourself unable to get credit cards, a mortgage, business financing, web hosting, participate in social media etc.
View Quote
You may be onto something very big.  China is already going forward with this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#6]
But, but, guys, it's thier company....start your own banking cartels and ISPs with deep state funding if you want to compete!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Organs of the State kept on a short leash.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's what THEY WANT US TO DO.

It's what the left is trying to get.  They are trying to drive us to do something stupid so they can use it as a springboard.

The solution is NOT to turn to violence, it's to circumvent their attempts to silence us and to get our message out in spite of them.

Then we can point to their measures and say "see, even when you can't claim election manipulation, YOU STILL LOST."

If we go the other way, we will lose, I guarantee.  The only way to go the other way and still win, is if we are responding to an attack by the left and defend ourselves.  Otherwise we will all be branded terrorists and it will be used as an excuse to try to disarm us, marginalize us, and we will effectually be helping the left more than ourselves.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren't leaving us any other options.

It's what the left is trying to get.  They are trying to drive us to do something stupid so they can use it as a springboard.

The solution is NOT to turn to violence, it's to circumvent their attempts to silence us and to get our message out in spite of them.

Then we can point to their measures and say "see, even when you can't claim election manipulation, YOU STILL LOST."

If we go the other way, we will lose, I guarantee.  The only way to go the other way and still win, is if we are responding to an attack by the left and defend ourselves.  Otherwise we will all be branded terrorists and it will be used as an excuse to try to disarm us, marginalize us, and we will effectually be helping the left more than ourselves.
You talk like defending ourselves is going to be reported accurately.  Look at the lack of antifa coverage.  Those fuckers are out there instigating all manner of physical violence.  They club, and hit, and toss piss filled bottles at conservatives, and how does that get reported, if it gets reported at all?  These left wing dick suckers tell you that the peaceful protesters were attacked by right wing nazis.

Fuck just look at how information about terrorist attacks is presented to us, or black on white crime, or illegal alien crime.  Nothing they say is remotely accurate.  Every time there is a "right wing" victim, that person is reported to be a nazi.

Sorry bub, but there is no scenario in which the right defends itself against the left, and the left is honest about the events.  Fuck just look at the fucking election of Trump.  The right peacefully, and in accordance with our laws, and election process defended the country from the left, and how is that reported.

Time to wake up, nothing you do will ever be anything less than "literally hitler" to these people.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Organs of the State kept on a short leash.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I will be waiting for the news to report this collusion of companies working against the will of a majority of the American population.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wouldn't this be interfering and doing what they have been accusing the Russians and or Trump of doing???
View Quote
In order to be a leftist, democrat, or many other types of their kind, there is a necessary lack of the understanding of the meaning of "hypocrite."
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I will be waiting for the news to report this collusion of companies working against the will of a majority of the American population.
View Quote
They are just defending our democracy against Russian collusion and interference in our democracy and elections. It is a noble and just cause.

Any pro trump posting is the work of Russian bots and needs to be stopped.  They truly believe this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder how long it will be until we start to see assasinations of corporate executives and Timothy McVeigh-style bombings on corporate locations.
View Quote
Lifeinvader style?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
It may be what they want us to do, but they haven't thought it through.  The government will not unanimously side with them.  If armed conflict commences, the left will not be 100% bolstered by law enforcement or the military.  I'm willing to be that if people are forced to choose sides, we'll have more than enough firepower on our side.  They think they have nothing to lose because they are "oppressed", but leftists have so much to lose.  Tech companies are not invincible, and even if the government did start to hunt us, corporate executives aren't half as secure as they think they are.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
While I agree...

Blocking "the springboard" or having it be successful for them depends on the _amount_ of push back.  A bunch of disgruntled dudes in a trailer park pushing back versus "The Free State of Texas" (no, they are not the same.) One works for them, one destroys them.

If something doesn't change I suppose we'll get to find out where it will go.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Let's not even go there.
View Quote
In the coming conflict propaganda organs are valid targets.
Folks in the media might be smart to remember that.

Who wouldn't have wanted to have this fucks scalp under his belt?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So the little old ladies who post trump spam all day from Florida retirement condos will be locked as "Russian bots"
View Quote
Dude, the preferred nomenclature is "babushkas"
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It may be what they want us to do, but they haven't thought it through.  The government will not unanimously side with them.  If armed conflict commences, the left will not be 100% bolstered by law enforcement or the military.  I'm willing to be that if people are forced to choose sides, we'll have more than enough firepower on our side.  They think they have nothing to lose because they are "oppressed", but leftists have so much to lose.  Tech companies are not invincible, and even if the government did start to hunt us, corporate executives aren't half as secure as they think they are.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#19]
So they will collude to stifle any speech that is right of center leading up to the election and forever after to cover up their collusion. The corrupt media on the idiot box will jump in on the collusion by not covering it (only Fox). Some congressional republicans will scream about it but their only outlet will be a camera on CSPAN which no one watches, and again on Fox. Congress will demand hearings, but they cannot happen until after the elections, but given the tech companies shut right of center speech down the republicans will lose the house and the senate thus no hearings will ever be held.

So we would have another huge conspiracy to steal an election, again committed by the left.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#20]
L O L
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is what 'net neutrality' is really needed for.
View Quote
This is achieving via corporate means what Net "Neutrality" was all about.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What really frightens me more then the censorship is the freezing out process that the financial industry is undertaking against firearms companies and non leftist political activists.

Combine this with the "social credit" concept that has been rattling around in the background and you could have a real chilling effect on free speech.

It isn't too much of a leap from a cyber freezing of activists and companies that have non PC products down to everyday people. Be pretty simple to do too. There are demographic profiles, voter registration lists, campaign donation lists, organization membership lists, etc.

Say too many things on line that go against the PC groupthink mindset, like the wrong social media pages, watch the wrong shows on line, etc and you could find yourself unable to get credit cards, a mortgage, business financing, web hosting, participate in social media etc.
View Quote
What the bible doesn't say is that people frozen out from the "Mark of the Beast" will be begging for it...
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#23]
So Tech Media are now campaign organizations and now subject to campaign finance rules, correct?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't seem all the secret to me...
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It already happened. Crazy chick shot up Youtube after they demonitized her channel.
View Quote
We will see more of this from the left before conservatives turn to violence.

The smart way to counter this is to turn groups like antifa against them.  Let the masked communists camp out in front of Facebook, break windows and set shit on fire.  They are already useful idiots, they just need to become our useful idiots.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We will see more of this from the left before conservatives turn to violence.

The smart way to counter this is to turn groups like antifa against them.  Let the masked communists camp out in front of Facebook, break windows and set shit on fire.  They are already useful idiots, they just need to become our useful idiots.
View Quote
False flag ops are cool too.  Not like antifa has membership cards.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#27]
So actual fascism? I mean fascism is the marriage of corporate and state interests by definition which is why the fascia is the symbol.... it’s bundling. Mussolini said it should more correctly be called “corporatism”.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#28]
I have a question: why cant this be prosecuted under the RICO act? Looks like collusion to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/racketeering-rico.html
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Already switched to https://www.minds.com/
View Quote
Did they add crypto currency financing to minds yet?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder how long it will be until we start to see assasinations of corporate executives and Timothy McVeigh-style bombings on corporate locations.
View Quote

Because they are acquiring domains owned by the Russian and Iranian military agencies and blocking them?  Did you read the article or just OP's "nuanced" headline?
This fucking place becomes more unhinged every day, and I didn't even think that would be possible.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is coming, count on it.

What Im most interested in is the reaction to it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's not even go there.
Are you going to make sure the onsite daycare if full when you do it?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Then you deny that conservative voices have been silenced on facebook, twitter etc?  That conservative think tanks have been denied service by mastercard?  I politely ask who are you calling a conspiracy theorist?  Note no coc violations there.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's not even go there.
Wrong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have a question: why cant this be prosecuted under the RICO act? Looks like collusion to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/racketeering-rico.html
View Quote
Because the people running the DOJ fully support this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#36]
The next one won't be some q-tard with an AR at a pizza place, it will be some ARF-tard with a Ryder truck.  Get a fucking grip.

Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Because they are acquiring domains owned by the Russian and Iranian military agencies and blocking them?  Did you read the article or just OP's "nuanced" headline?
This fucking place becomes more unhinged every day, and I didn't even think that would be possible.
View Quote
And yet, here you are.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's not even go there.
Wrong.
I see  posters saying this but never saying what other options they are leaving us. Are you going to start your own Google, Facebook and MasterCard? Do you really think that even if you managed to do that they wouldn't block them?

People are fucking blind. This isn't going to stop until they have silenced all dissent.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I see  posters saying this but never saying what other options they are leaving us. Are you going to start your own Google, Facebook and MasterCard? Do you really think that even if you managed to do that they wouldn't block them?

People are fucking blind. This isn't going to stop until they have silenced all dissent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's not even go there.
Wrong.

You realize you're repeatedly arguing assassinations of tech CEO's and truck bombings of their corporate locations, right?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Corporations colluding with deep state swamp rats publicly and evermore aggressively.

This won’t workout how they think.
View Quote
Why not? They have their monopolies in place.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Big tech does not want to be in the news business.  They liked analytics and capitalizing on their well thought out and algorithm run websites but they really don't want to be in the news business and they really hate conservatives.

The news business is broke as hell and doesn't know how to make money off of news.  They sold their souls to the tech giant's analytics and advertising $$ for clicks in order to stay in business or be owned directly by big tech.  Both groups are leftist aligned.

Big Tech enjoys the profits from selling your user information and had no issue selling it to both sides albeit I'm sure anyone with a D (or some leftist party in another country) could get whatever they wanted.  Then Hillary lost.

Everyone was looking for blame and the narrative of muh-Russia was brought to the forefront.  Lefty tech people know the power of government and how maniacal it can be because they are power hungry sociopaths themselves.  D party threatens new rules and regulations as an excuse for tech companies to take action...or else it might get worse later right?  Tech is happy to go after "fake news" i.e conservatives with the excuse of future penalties for not controlling hate messages (and because they fucking hate conservatives and math and equations and shit), the MSM gets the "news" back without being countered like the good old days, and the Dems completely control the narrative.

These companies either do this out of mutual political interests or fear of regulations/investigations.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Monopolies have in the past and again should be broken up.  The laws are still in place.  These tech giants have become trusts.  We need some trust busting.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Monopolies have in the past and again should be broken up.  The laws are still in place.  These tech giants have become trusts.  We need some trust busting.
View Quote
No.

And I am beginning to think you are a liberal troll with your other comment.

They want to get the gov involved in this stuff to "make it fair" by pushing too hard now.  Then, once it's been going on for a while and the lefties are back in control of the government, we never get free speech back anywhere.

It's bad to have these large companies doing this.

It's MUCH MUCH WORSE to have the government do it.

Don't let them pivot this into a "government should dictate what you say" method.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wishful thinking isn't going to solve anything. No one is going to go after the deep state's corporate spying partners with anti trust laws.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#45]
A strong non RINO republican congress in step with Trump could.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is dangerous.

It's too bad that that only people smart enough to promulgate these technologies are Communists.
View Quote
I think many of them become power hungry communists after securing their billions of dollars and monopoly.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
And it will be a democrat/liberal that acts first when they did not get what they wanted.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Facepalm
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We are increasingly living in a real live Nazi Germany.  Only the progressives are the real nazies.
View Quote
unfortunately for these modern day nazi's their modern day target are not cattle like before

we are the most armed citizenry to exist in human history

just 1% of us can burn this whole fucking thing to the ground
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You talk like defending ourselves is going to be reported accurately.  Look at the lack of antifa coverage.  Those fuckers are out there instigating all manner of physical violence.  They club, and hit, and toss piss filled bottles at conservatives, and how does that get reported, if it gets reported at all?  These left wing dick suckers tell you that the peaceful protesters were attacked by right wing nazis.

Fuck just look at how information about terrorist attacks is presented to us, or black on white crime, or illegal alien crime.  Nothing they say is remotely accurate.  Every time there is a "right wing" victim, that person is reported to be a nazi.

Sorry bub, but there is no scenario in which the right defends itself against the left, and the left is honest about the events.  Fuck just look at the fucking election of Trump.  The right peacefully, and in accordance with our laws, and election process defended the country from the left, and how is that reported.

Time to wake up, nothing you do will ever be anything less than "literally hitler" to these people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something something... after the first felony...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top