User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Except there were so many wrong things that he did. Stole a gun ("Don't take things that aren't yours"). Trespassed ("Don't go into other people's places.") Murder ("Don't hurt people.") These are all things they teach kids in kindergarten. I imagine there's a possibility the adults in his life didn't teach him any of those things, though I really doubt it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StanGram:
Going against the grain, maybe... But as someone who's got kids around that age, this kid may have had no idea what he was really doing.

Except there were so many wrong things that he did. Stole a gun ("Don't take things that aren't yours"). Trespassed ("Don't go into other people's places.") Murder ("Don't hurt people.") These are all things they teach kids in kindergarten. I imagine there's a possibility the adults in his life didn't teach him any of those things, though I really doubt it.

At that age, many kids probably can't grasp murder or death at all, and would only see the gun as a cool toy.

This is at least as much of a parenting issue (locking up the gun, teaching basic safety things, etc.) as anything else.

Regardless, if the kid wasn't already broken, he is now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

But he won’t be, even if he received a psychiatric ward hold until 18, he’s out running free. That’s why I don’t have any sympathy for such individuals and believe they should be executed, because they won’t be fixed, or controlled, or properly locked up, some bleeding heart will give them some freedom and they will kill again, possibly kill a lot of people. My fix is a permanent solution that protects society from them permanently.
View Quote

Those two little girls who stabbed their friend to impress a slenderman demon are 18 or 20 now and already on a campaign to get let out of the nut house, releasing videos to the media about how they are all better. Not sure if they are out yet but it wont be long
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Does that mean TX just does Nothing?     The kid is 100% off the hook?  
That’s incredibly disturbing.
View Quote

https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-8-07/
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Those two little girls who stabbed their friend to impress a slenderman demon are 18 or 20 now and already on a campaign to get let out of the nut house, releasing videos to the media about how they are all better. Not sure if they are out yet but it wont be long
View Quote
If I was the victim's parent I might sign that petition to let them out. For...reasons.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

View Quote
They're both out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Sabre19:
Fuck that. That's so disturbing I think that kid needs to be put down.
View Quote

We'll, you know he'll kill again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SuperX925:

Of course he does.

He will never be normal. He will do it again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperX925:

Of course he does.

He will never be normal. He will do it again.

Multiple times too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:52:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#8]
He's probably black or brown. So what? Psychopathy has no correlation to race. If anything it's more prevalent in whites, given the number of white serial killers vs. black or hispanic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:
Any guesses?
He's probably black or brown. So what? Psychopathy has no correlation to race. If anything it's more prevalent in whites, given the number of white serial killers vs. black or hispanic.

Number of white serial killers is NOT more than their proportion of the population would indicate.

Myths about serial killers

(The interesting thing for me was how many serial killers were women)
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

Number of white serial killers is NOT more than their proportion of the population would indicate.

Myths about serial killers

(The interesting thing for me was how many serial killers were women)
View Quote
Interesting link. I learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Any guesses?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
I'm here. 8 or not, can't take chances of him killing another.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Does the little Demon have a face? Name?

I know.....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sandbowl1980] [#14]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#15]

"He needs to be prayed on. He needs to be comforted ... He’s forgiven. And he can still be saved. He’s so young. He’s definitely tormented by something," Kenneth Rasberry told KSAT.

His son had worked at Holmes Foods in Nixon for about three months prior to his death.

Uh nope.  He can't.  Sociopath at age 8, hes done.

But good luck to his future victims families.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:24:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Paul] [#16]
In Texas:

Always be are.
Never pull into driveways.
Always lock your doors before taking a nap.

Poor kid.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Going against the grain, maybe... But as someone who's got kids around that age, this kid may have had no idea what he was really doing.

View Quote

Holy shit what a retarded take. He took a gun, snuck into someone else’s place, a strangers house, and while that person was sleeping shot him in the head.
It doesn’t matter if he “knew what he was doing” and god help the world if you could even try and begin to explain away behavior like that because of your kid.
That kid should just be put down, return to sender, better luck next time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By G3k:

Holy shit what a retarded take. He took a gun, snuck into someone else's place, a strangers house, and while that person was sleeping shot him in the head.
It doesn't matter if he "knew what he was doing" and god help the world if you could even try and begin to explain away behavior like that because of your kid.
View All Quotes

Holy shit what a retarded take. He took a gun, snuck into someone else's place, a strangers house, and while that person was sleeping shot him in the head.
It doesn't matter if he "knew what he was doing" and god help the world if you could even try and begin to explain away behavior like that because of your kid.

No, it's the take of someone who knows exactly as much as you do - close to zero. Maybe he was playing "Army Guy", who the fuck knows. It's a seven year old.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#19]

No, it's the take of someone who knows exactly as much as you do - close to zero. Maybe he was playing "Army Guy", who the fuck knows. It's a seven year old.
View Quote

Ideally, the victim would have just shot him, saving us this angst about whether the little murderer should be given more chances
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By cancard:

Google “Nixon Smiley Independent School District”.  Interesting.
View Quote

I did, results are inconclusive
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Then why not just kill it and save society the money?

I genuinely don’t understand the point. We put down dogs who bite, and they don’t even know any better. This kid needs to eat a bullet, yesterday.
View Quote

And who exactly is gonna be the one to volunteer to execute a seven year old?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HK-GUY45:

And who exactly is gonna be the one to volunteer to execute a seven year old?
View Quote
There's always another psychopath.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
Bullshit
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fastluck13:
$20 says the scumbag family knew.

Bullets missing from the gun, a dead guy in the trailer park, pawned the gun. Burn them all at the stake.
View Quote

Yeah I agree the gun being pawned was a red flag to me as well.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:07:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#25]
He needs to be prayed on. He needs to be comforted ... He’s forgiven. And he can still be saved. He’s so young. He’s definitely tormented by something," Kenneth Rasberry told KSAT.
View Quote

LOL kills your son with zero remorse or even a thought and that's your reaction ?

The USA is doomed without insane asylums.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:29:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Kid is a psychopath and will kill again. Another vote for him being removed from society before he hurts someone else.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:46:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2PE119] [#27]
Send that kid to Kristi Noems gravel pit, she will know what to do
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:49:06 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
Maybe not. No sense risking it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:58:55 AM EDT
[#29]
JFC that's such a terrifying thought. Give him the needle. He is broken beyond repair and keeping him in a cage for the rest of his life because he can't be trusted in society is inhumane.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I remember going to car lots after they were closed and my (then) 4 year old son telling me we shouldn't be there when they were closed.

My point, my 4 year old had a clearly defined sense of right/wrong independent of what I taught him. I told him there was nothing wrong with looking at cars on a lot if the lot was open, lights are on, music playing etc. He vehemently insisted we shouldn't be there if they were closed and he didnt want me/us to go to jail.

If a 4 year old knows these things an 8 year old definitely knows it's not ok to break in someone else's car, take their gun, break in someone else's home, shoot them in the head and kill them.... Etc....

Kid is defective, look at the flowers....
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:53:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By burnka871:
Look at the flowers
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#32]
There is no fixing a boy who does things like that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:22:53 AM EDT
[#33]
How many innocent people over the next decade will die now because of this decision to not prosecute?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:00:03 AM EDT
[#34]
I don't think he should be put down

I think we should have places to send people who are A. Not traditionally guilty or haven't offended yet and B. Need to be removed from society

We used to have more "looney bins" but the way people (alot of which had never hurt anyone) were treated in them was an absolute disgrace we need to do it better
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:30:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#35]
He’s forgiven. And he can still be saved. He’s so young. He’s definitely tormented by something," Kenneth

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Age of accountability in Texas is 10

There is literally nothing criminally that can be done beyond civilly suing his parents
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:45:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunner226] [#37]
I wonder if there is any level of government involvement in this kids life, or his family's lives, that could have prevented this murder, that GD would have approved of at the time.

I'm guessing not.

Also - almost every state has similar laws pertaining to age of accountability.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:50:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
He's forgiven. And he can still be saved. He's so young. He's definitely tormented by something," Kenneth

This is one small mental step away from my grandson didn't do nothing.

Idk maybe if the guy he shot was abusing him or something, otherwise kid needs to be institutionalized for the rest of his life away from the general public
View Quote
That was the victims father making that statement
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
View Quote

And the boy's grandfather. I get it
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:32:56 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

True psychopathy is exceedingly rare and therefore not all that significant. The more important trait to be concerned about in regards to violent crime is poor impulse control and low empathy which seems to be more abundant in certain 'groups'....
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

No, the article says the boy was visiting his grandfather. The person quoted in the article is not the boys grandfather.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#42]

Then why not just kill it and save society the money?

I genuinely don't understand the point. We put down dogs who bite, and they don't even know any better. This kid needs to eat a bullet, yesterday.
View Quote
Call Kristi Noem. Yeah, I went there.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:44:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#43]
No, the article says the boy was visiting his grandfather. The person quoted in the article is not the boys grandfather.
View Quote

Maybe I don't get it

Thought kid killed his dad and it was the grandfather who I quoted in my post
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:49:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#44]
"He needs to be prayed on. He needs to be comforted ... He’s forgiven. And he can still be saved. He’s so young. He’s definitely tormented by something," Kenneth Rasberry told KSAT.
View Quote
Idiot. That child will be dangerous as long as he lives. He will kill again. Bet on it.
I wonder if the kid wets the bed? Starts fires? Any missing pets in the area?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:50:04 AM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Any guesses?
I've run into more feral children of illegals than anything else. Even the local cops know what's what, and don't bother arresting them or their guardians. Last time I ran into one of the little fuckers and bothered to call the cops, I was told by the cop that all that he could do was cite the parents (or whoever the adult ages ferals were) and the ferals would be gone before the court date.

Little bastards showed up after the cop left and started yelling at me, telling me how their older brother had a gun and would come and shoot me. I told them to go ahead on and get him. He never showed, and a month later, the place they'd been living was vacant.

Things like that helped me run out of shits to give for vermin like that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

WOW.  Dude just stop.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#47]
He's forgiven. And he can still be saved. He's so young. He's definitely tormented by something," Kenneth

This is one small mental step away from my grandson didn't do nothing.

Idk maybe if the guy he shot was abusing him or something, otherwise kid needs to be institutionalized for the rest of his life away from the general public
View Quote
Only that was the victims dad.  Not the grandfather.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#48]
This is a young Ted Bundy/Jeffery Dahmer who will kill again without question. He will not be able to stop himself as the compulsion to do it will overtake him over and over…

This kid needs to be watched in an institution the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
Only that was the victims dad.  Not the grandfather.
View Quote

Got it, Roger that
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top