I didn't...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]

But thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Let me know when there's some M240B's available.... you won't even have to pay me... just feed me pizza, beef jerky, and beer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#7]
The best strategy would be to incarcerate the management and owners of every company that employs these invaders but I reckon Abbot doesn’t want to upset his donors.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Because they can't... swim under it?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me know when there's some M240B's available.... you won't even have to pay me... just feed me pizza, beef jerky, and beer.
View Quote

This please.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#10]
First one that drowns and Abbott will be cell mates with Trump.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#11]
They’ll find a way around it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They’ll find a way around it.
View Quote

They will use it as the main support for a bridge made of ropes and wood. The Mexicans always find a way.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The best strategy would be to incarcerate the management and owners of every company that employs these invaders but I reckon Abbot doesn’t want to upset his donors.
View Quote

That ship sailed a long time ago. They're no longer coming here to work like they once did. Now they're coming for the handouts.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That ship sailed a long time ago. They're no longer coming here to work like they once did. Now they're coming for the handouts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are the Chinese coming to work?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would just guess that they're already employed and are coming here as a condition of their employment to conduct activities to further the goals of their employer. And they get freebies courtesy of the U.S. taxpayers while they're here.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#16]
You know, there's a video game I play where I used to spend lots of time running around gathering up certain resources that help me in the game.

Then I figured out, I don't need to do that. I can just wait for the other guy to collect them, and then kick his ass and take them in big groups. It's easy to find out where they are.

ICE could do this too, any time they want. Schools are packed with illegals. Certain industries must be 75% or more. You could find thousands every day.

Nobody's done shit about this. Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush, blah blah blah.

All you'd have to do is enforce EVerify strictly on employers and verify residency for schools and other government services. Prison for anyone who aids and abets. Just enforce the existing laws for penalties on the illegals themselves. Deny them housing, banking, education. Confiscate Western Union transfers for illegals. No anchor babies (With the Supreme Court we have now, we maybe could get this one if anyone would bring a case). They'd sprint back across the border.

But NOBODY is interested in that. A few Republican Governors and Congressmen are making big public gestures to excite their base as the election gets close. But nothing more.

This his happening because the power structure wants it to happen, an is facilitating it. It's never going to stop.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This please.

Too funny lol. Always a few with this.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Can you not swim under it?

Wanna really stop it, electrify the damn thing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually yes.  How do you think they paid for the trip here?  They’ll become pretty much slaves for the “employers” that loaned them the funds, which they’ll never be able to pay off.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Needs more razor wire and mines. Maybe some gators and bull sharks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Can’t they just swim under it?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Can't they just swim under it?
View Quote
Can they hang a ton of weighted snagging hooks under them?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Because they can't... swim under it?
View Quote

Yeah, why not?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Can easily swim under it. Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#26]
If there is no weighted net under…wtf.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Waiting impatiently for someone to answer the “why not just swim under” comment.

Seems absurdly simple to circumvent. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stops boats, and can't be climbed over. Not many crossers can swim, let along swim under these. It's a start.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You do t work for imitation crab?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Its ridiculous that states forced to deal with this invasion are not allowed to bar the freaking gates
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are working with mexican cartels

DEA: Chinese organized crime laundering money for Mexican drug cartels
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

A lot of the illegals can't swim, they use rafts to ferry across the river. This is supposed to stop that. Only the fittest will be able to cross now.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't easily swim under it if you can't swim.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

You win.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#35]
How do you say "Wipeout" in espanol?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Needs more alligators.
View Quote

And, electric eels, water moccasins, pythons from Florida, etc.

Just drop um all in and let nature work it out.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How do you say "Wipeout" in espanol?
View Quote

elwipeout
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve been saying this for year. Enforce the criminal offense of aiding and abetting on every HR person involved.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#39]
That's cheaper than deportation to Tajikistan.  

Somebody mentioned them being indebted to those who bring them here and never being able to repay the debt plus interest.  That's one Left method of having slaves.  It's very Progressive.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, they're coming to spy and build an onsite invasion force
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I’ve been saying this for year. Enforce the criminal offense of aiding and abetting on every HR person involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calling it sanctioned human trafficking that local businesses exploit would sound awful on the news.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Never go after that last marshmallow !   There are now alligators in the Rio.

NSFW This is outside NOLA

New Orleans Alligator Devours Pig [ Graphic ]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Because no one will figure out to stick a knife into a couple of the balloons wait for them to deflate then climb over, or just swim under them.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You know, there's a video game I play where I used to spend lots of time running around gathering up certain resources that help me in the game.

Then I figured out, I don't need to do that. I can just wait for the other guy to collect them, and then kick his ass and take them in big groups. It's easy to find out where they are.

ICE could do this too, any time they want. Schools are packed with illegals. Certain industries must be 75% or more. You could find thousands every day.

All you'd have to do is enforce EVerify strictly on employers and verify residency for schools and other government services. Prison for anyone who aids and abets. Just enforce the existing laws for penalties on the illegals themselves. Deny them housing, banking, education. Confiscate Western Union transfers for illegals. No anchor babies (With the Supreme Court we have now, we maybe could get this one if anyone would bring a case). They'd sprint back across the border.

But NOBODY is interested in that. A few Republican Governors and Congressmen are making big public gestures to excite their base as the election gets close. But nothing more. This his happening because the power structure wants it to happen, an is facilitating it. It's never going to stop
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But NOBODY is interested in that. A few Republican Governors and Congressmen are making big public gestures to excite their base as the election gets close. But nothing more. This his happening because the power structure wants it to happen, an is facilitating it. It's never going to stop

They know exactly where to go. Texas Trailer manufacturers and virtually every Midwest slaughter plant.

Here is an example: August 2018
More than 300 federal agents descended on a North Texas trailer-manufacturer on Tuesday that is accused of knowingly hiring 160 undocumented workers.

Agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) made the surprise execution of a criminal search warrant just before lunch at Load Trail which is located between Bonham and Paris – about two hours northeast of Dallas.

The agents, including some called in from New Orleans, Houston and San Antonio, arrived in vehicles, while also even landing in helicopters on Load Trail Trailer’s 100-acre facility in Sumner, Texas.

“I know I just heard helicopters everywhere and I saw a whole lot of people running and so I turned to run and the first corner I hit I got guns drawn down on me,” said Shawn Patterson, employee.

Agents detained 160 undocumented workers as part of their investigation but did not make any criminal arrests, according to Katrina Berger, Homeland Security Special-Agent-in-Charge of Investigations.

Load Trail Trailers in Sumner, Texas, is considered one of the “fastest growing trailer brands." It builds trailers for pick-ups, not 18-wheelers, Berger added.

One company insider told WFAA that Load Trail had a simple motivation.

“It was just greed,” the person claimed. “Flat out in the end, greed because here they were a very successful company and could have been very successful just where they were, not hiring any illegals, but that wasn’t enough.”

Business was good, according to the insider, and the company had a backlog of orders which required additional workers.

This individual agreed to speak to WFAA if her identity was concealed. She said she warned her bosses that undocumented workers had been hired, but she said company officials allegedly “didn’t care.”

“I knew these were clearly illegals. This is not the way we are supposed to be hiring,” she told WFAA. “They told me to keep doing my job. That if they were visited by ICE again, they would simply pay the fine and go on.”

It’s the second time in four years that Load Trail Trailers has faced federal immigration scrutiny. In 2014, Load Trail agreed to pay a $444,993 fine for “knowingly hiring and continuing to employ unauthorized workers,” according to federal reports. The company employed 179 unauthorized workers at that time, the report said.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/federal-agents-raid-north-texas-company-that-allegedly-hired-undocumented-workers/287-588453116
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top