flying burrito brothers
crazy arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0m_CVZ1hG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP4gy0TBDfU

lefty frizzell
thats the way love goes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55-tpWBELM
View Quote
Merle Haggard from just outside of Bakersfield and San Quentin, CA did "Mama Tried" a couple of years before the Dead, and it actually was more biographical!

And Lefty Frizzel! Drank himself to death. The sheer will that takes. It's sad.

But, here's the Texan that I consider the man most responsible for that Bakersfield sound: Buck Owens doing a song from '71, and for GIs old enough who used to sing "Bang Bang Lulu" cadence songs, you'll recognize the rhythm.
Buck Owens - "Roll In My Sweet Baby''s Arms"

Link Posted: 11/2/2022 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, didn't know we switched pages!!

I have been wondering how to bring in the Doobie Brothers for a long time. Mostly what people remember is when Michael McDonald dominated the sound of the band somewhere around the Minute by Minute album although he was part of the band for a couple of years before that.

The Doobs, as they were known locally, were part of an tremendous musical scene in CA that can be legitimately  compared to New York City of the '30s, '40s and '50s. It was just squashed here for a number of reasons.

But, this groove is as good as a place to drop an album. This is What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits. Please to enjoy!
1  Song to See You Through
2  Spirit
3  Pursuit on 53rd St.
4  Black Water
5  Eyes of Silver
6  Road Angel

Link Posted: 11/2/2022 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
B-side!
1  You Just Can't Stop It
2  Tell Me What You Want (and I'll Give you What you Need)
3  Down in the Track
4  Another Park, Another Sunday
5  Daughters of the Sea
6  Flying Cloud
Tell Me What You Want (And I''ll Give You What You Need)
Another Park Another Sunday

And now, I spell "Gutfeld" correctly and begin to watch that show!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel like some specific Pink Floyd in the form of Animals.
It's an angry album, and it's a good lead into the next album they did, The Wall.

Animals is about England. Where we are today in our politics and our society, England has already been. We know they lost...everything that they were. By the '60s, England was almost unrecognizable to the England of the 1910s.

I went there once on Air Force business. No desire to go back. It was after the first trip to East Germany. I went to the German Democratic Republic twice. Maybe things would've been different if I went to England before I went to East Germany. I might have said to myself, about East Germany, "wow, this place is a lot like England." But, I went to East Germany first, and after around 36 hours of England, I actually said to the people I was with, "man, this place is a lot like East Germany." There were no arguments on the subject.

And it wasn't that I did not meet some excellent Englanders. I did. But, it was a lot like East Germany; and they had an endless supply of "Karens" just roaming the streets freely. The Nazis had this group of party members that when they were out and about, this isn't the Sturm Abteilung btw, they would "correct" people's behavior and speech through admonishments. Can't remember what they were called, though. That was England! We got it now!! Yea us!!!!

Anyway, here's Pink Floyd's, Animals:
1  Pigs on The Wing, Part One
2  Dogs
3  Pigs (Three Different Ones)
4  Sheep
5  Pigs on The Wing, Part Two
Pigs On The Wing (Part One)
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Pigs On The Wing (Part Two)

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 1:35:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zoinks:
Merle Haggard from just outside of Bakersfield and San Quentin, CA did "Mama Tried" a couple of years before the Dead, and it actually was more biographical!

And Lefty Frizzel! Drank himself to death. The sheer will that takes. It's sad.

But, here's the Texan that I consider the man most responsible for that Bakersfield sound: Buck Owens doing a song from '71, and for GIs old enough who used to sing "Bang Bang Lulu" cadence songs, you'll recognize the rhythm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDHh0UqGx7Y
View Quote

streets of bakersfield
Buck Owens - Streets Of Bakersfield (Original Version) (No Dwight Yoakam here) 1973
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 1:45:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#6]
I feel like some specific Pink Floyd in the form of Animals.
It's an angry album, and it's a good lead into the next album they did, The Wall.

Animals is about England. Where we are today in our politics and our society, England has already been. We know they lost...everything that they were. By the '60s, England was almost unrecognizable to the England of the 1910s.

I went there once on Air Force business. No desire to go back. It was after the first trip to East Germany. I went to the German Democratic Republic twice. Maybe things would've been different if I went to England before I went to East Germany. I might have said to myself, about East Germany, "wow, this place is a lot like England." But, I went to East Germany first, and after around 36 hours of England, I actually said to the people I was with, "man, this place is a lot like East Germany." There were no arguments on the subject.

And it wasn't that I did not meet some excellent Englanders. I did. But, it was a lot like East Germany; and they had an endless supply of "Karens" just roaming the streets freely. The Nazis had this group of party members that when they were out and about, this isn't the Sturm Abteilung btw, they would "correct" people's behavior and speech through admonishments. Can't remember what they were called, though. That was England! We got it now!! Yea us!!!!

Anyway, here's Pink Floyd's, Animals:
1  Pigs on The Wing, Part One
2  Dogs
3  Pigs (Three Different Ones)
4  Sheep
5  Pigs on The Wing, Part Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd1y-DDpASk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QA30qkRYy8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM1WQKwpl0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GE-sfEbJ7I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlLfZJcML0

View Quote

in the flesh part 2
In the Flesh (part 2) - The Wall - Pink Floyd
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 1:57:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Late '70s radio program, "Stoned Trek," was on Sunday nights 8 to Midnight on KOME, 98.5, the cum stain spot (just remembered it correctly - getting close to 50 years ago) on your dial. That's when free format FM existed for the little time in Human History it was allowed.
View Quote
I remember " Don't touch that dial, theres KOME on it"
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:30:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: solid] [#9]
Great thread. Obscure and not so obscure info I might have missed or forgotten. Music was huge for myself and friends and we lived in it. Just wanted to say thanks.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:19:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
I remember " Don't touch that dial, theres KOME on it"
View Quote
That's the other self-promo bumper!

Good memory!   KRE out of Berkeley used to have some great commercials. Funny as hell!

CA used to have some really good Radio. Sacramento had a great station, KRCR  or KRQR, maybe that's the Bay Area one. Anyway, it was a hell of a radio station!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Subnet:
There was a funny thing about FM back in the day, in that the FCC was basically telling license holders to "Use it or lose it". This applies more to the 60s and early (to maybe mid) 70s, but a lot of license holders - who made most of their money on their AM stations - just sort of let the FM side of the house do whatever, as a result. Nobody was listening anyway, or so it was thought. It inadvertently created sort of a brief window in time, wherein FM DJs were given an incredible amount of freedom to craft their shows the way they really wanted to, without much risk of harming the larger business. And it made, for a little while anyway, for a fantastic (if brief) period of legendary radio.
View Quote
There's not much left, and we are the lesser for it.

KPIG still exists, but it is a shadow of a memory of itself: https://www.kpig.com/    I think it's subscriber now.

San Francisco used to have some low power stations that were pretty good. This one is the return of what was once UCSF's radio station: https://kxsf.fm/
There's a couple of good Shows. It took the freq over from a guy named Roberto who did a Spanish language radio show out of the Safeway out in the Mission. That was a damn good radio show!!!!

Then there are some internet only music programs that we don't hear much. For example, there was a XSUB show or something like that. Every time you showed up, the site generated a new name for you. That was pretty cool.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:30:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By solid:
Great thread. Obscure and not so obscure info I might have missed or forgotten. Music was huge for myself and friends and we lived in it. Just wanted to say thanks.

View Quote
and Thank you, solid! You've posted some damn good stuff!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:01:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Crank it up guys, lyrics included.

Ian hunter - Once Bitten Twice Shy

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:43:20 AM EDT
[#14]
There was a funny thing about FM back in the day, in that the FCC was basically telling license holders to "Use it or lose it". This applies more to the 60s and early (to maybe mid) 70s, but a lot of license holders - who made most of their money on their AM stations - just sort of let the FM side of the house do whatever, as a result. Nobody was listening anyway, or so it was thought. It inadvertently created sort of a brief window in time, wherein FM DJs were given an incredible amount of freedom to craft their shows the way they really wanted to, without much risk of harming the larger business. And it made, for a little while anyway, for a fantastic (if brief) period of legendary radio.
View Quote

So, the DR. Johnny Fever type of DJ?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:45:56 AM EDT
[#15]
I graduated high school in 1974 and college in 1978.

The 1970s didn't completely suck -- about 5% of it was OK.

The 1980s actually got its start in late 1978/1979, and things got way better. No more disco, no more leisure suits, no more corduroy, no more guys wearing short shorts, no more Kansas/Boston/Supertramp/BTO pompous rock, no more Jimmy Carter.

The 1980s were the best time to be alive.

Of course, there were quite a few of you who listened to hair bands in the 1980s, because you were unaware that the 1970s were over.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#16]
On Voters' Eve, how about an album that address the issue of societal decay by declaring Freedom is the cure. I think it appropriate.
Alvin Lee, the Grandfather of Shred (techniques) and 10 Years After with their 1973 release, A Space in Time.

1  One of These Days
2  Here They Come
3  I'd Love to Change the World
4  Over the Hill
5  Baby, Won't You Let Me Rock'n'Roll You
One of These Days (2017 Remaster)
Here They Come (2017 Remaster)
I'd Love to Change the World (2017 Remaster)
Over the Hill (2017 Remaster)
Baby Won't You Let Me Rock n' Roll You (2017 Remaster)

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]
1  Once There Was a Time
2  Let The Sky Fall
3  Hard Monkeys
4  I've Been There Too
5  Uncle Jam
Once There Was a Time (2017 Remaster)
Let the Sky Fall (2017 Remaster)
Hard Monkeys (2017 Remaster)
I've Been There Too (2017 Remaster)

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:59:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike_48] [#18]
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:41:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#19]
jorma kaukonen
genesis
Jorma Kaukonen "Genesis" (1974) with Lyrics
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By David0858:
Something different. In the 70s there was a FM station in Jackson, MS, WZZQ,  that played REALLY good music and late night they played a lot of album rock and lesser known songs. They played this late night every so often.

Jamie Brockett - Legend Of the U.S.S. Titanic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrsUjMN0KbI
View Quote
@David0858

Holy crap I just now saw this post! Loved ZZQ 102.9, even went to the station and hung out with them some as a teenager.
Damn coolest legal station ever!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By WileyG27:
@David0858

Holy crap I just now saw this post! Loved ZZQ 102.9, even went to the station and hung out with them some as a teenager.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WileyG27:
Originally Posted By David0858:
Something different. In the 70s there was a FM station in Jackson, MS, WZZQ,  that played REALLY good music and late night they played a lot of album rock and lesser known songs. They played this late night every so often.

Jamie Brockett - Legend Of the U.S.S. Titanic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrsUjMN0KbI
@David0858

I almost went into mourning when they changed their call sign and went country during the Urban Cowboy country craze.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By hbilly:
jorma kaukonen
genesis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNamvS4HoU
View Quote
I totally stumbled over this one! Jump up about two minutes or so, they start the worse/slowest fade-in ever:
Jerry Garcia & Jorma Kaukonen - Airplane House Jam 1969

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Was really expecting better results from yesterday, but we got to keep keeping on no matter what.
On the Road to Freedom was sort of a "super group" effort from Alvin Lee and a host of other people that went uncredited because of record label demands. Some examples are Mic Jagger and George Harrison etc.
Really wanted to share this as a celebration, but fuck it! WE continue to breathe, we are victorious.
1  On the Road to Freedom
2  The World Is Changing (I Got a Woman Back in Georgia)
3  So Sad (No Love of His Own)
4  Fallen Angel
5  Funny
6  We Will Shine
The World Is Changing ((I Got a Woman Back in Georgia))
So Sad ((No Love of His Own))

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#24]
I was going to say something else about Alvin Lee other than I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have heard about him if it wasn't for Woodstock. If I remember, I'll ETA it.
1  Carry My Load
2  Lay Me Back
3  Let 'Em Say What They Will
4  I Can't Take It
5  Riffin'
6  Rockin' Til The Sun Goes Down
Let ''Em Say What They Will
Rockin'' Til the Sun Goes Down

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:59:54 AM EDT
[#25]
I remember listening to KOME in San Jose, also KFAT and KPIG, forget which one turned into the other. Also KLRB in Carmel, King Biscuit Flower Hour on Sunday night and they would play a new release album on Monday night which I always recorded. Great memories and great music. Thanks for taking me back.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I totally stumbled over this one! Jump up about two minutes or so, they start the worse/slowest fade-in ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfYmc1MLG8o
View Quote

had a copy of that on cd I traded for in the late 90's, that & a johnny cash /bob dylan  jam
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:45:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#27]
one too many mornings
The Dylan Cash Session - Guess things happen that way

wanted man
Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (Take 1) (Official Video)
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:46:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#28]
Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald (Official Audio)
The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald (Live In Reno)
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:26:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#32]
good grief

were y'all basement album nerds in the 70's?

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:13:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:02:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#34]
You win this fucking thread. THAT is what I expect out of a DJ.

While I have your attention, might I interest you in in a bit of Murray Saul, from my favorite FM station, WMMS, in Cleveland back in the day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4HxQUTcwpg
View Quote

alex bevan
skinny little boy
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:29:42 AM EDT
[#36]
I humbly ask for your indulgence for a couple of things tonight.

First all this talk about the DJs. It was an interesting time when the corporation minders were letting things slide. Everything was worth paying attention to...at first. There was a comedy team out of LA called Firesign Theatre that would start off like normal '70s radio, but then go surreal. It was awesome. A fan did the video work, but the audio is the original performance:
High School Madness - The Firesign Theatre

My favorite character from Full Metal Jacket was Crazy Earl. He had a great speech to sum everything up. We all lived in great days, Bros.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:42:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: zoinks] [#37]
For my second indulgence, I have an idea to post some of the songs the rock band did way back when before Disco crushed us. Bear in mind we were kids. When we started out, none of us could shave! Nor could we really sing, but we played the hell out of the instruments. When we finally gave it up about 1976, after paying all debts, we could split a little less than $20 between us. That's actually pretty successful as we didn't have to sell anything to payoff the corporations that acted all corporationally. I'm talking about you, Guitar Center!!!!! LOL

So, I'm not sure how this will work out, but the plan is to post, at first, the studio version, then a live version to show the difference a band would have to play between the two. Everybody has to make compromises, but you try and keep as mush of the song in tact as you can to the best of your playing ability. Here we go.

I might add we were called Purple Haze, and to show how "innocent" we were, we didn't know it was a name of a formulation of LSD until after we started playing publicly.  
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze (Official Audio)
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze (Live at the Atlanta Pop Festival)

There were five of us at first. Two guitarists, a keyboardist, me (bass), and a drummer. We could cover quite a bit of sound and a number of different sounds with that set up.
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day
LED ZEPPELIN Celebration Day 1973

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:56:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Frankenstein was really a popular song when it came out. We covered it which got us a lot of jobs. I know it gigs, but I prefer jobs. Sometimes, I would bring my alto sax and play the horn part. It all depended on how loud we were allowed to be.
Edgar Winter, The Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein (Audio)
Frankenstein . Edgar Winters Group . 1973

I think that's the general idea that a song done live is rarely like the studio version unless they record live in the studio without overdubs, etc. There's a lot of other changes to songs that occur inside a performance, but you guys get the idea. A cover or tribute band tries to match the namesake in as many details as possible. The rest of us just try not to fuck up a song and embarrass ourselves!

We were all Jethro Tull fans, so we played a few:
Jethro Tull - Living In The Past (Supersonic, 27.03.1976)

Jay, the rhythm guitarist was the first in the band to have a "steady" girl friend. If I remember her name correctly, it was Yoko Ono because all of a sudden we had to play the worse song Tull ever did:
Bungle in the Jungle (2002 Remaster)

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:00:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Mostly we focused on jam and riff rock songs. If the women in the crowd looked like they wanted to dance we would bump up the tempo to dance speeds. But mostly, everyone was young, but older than us!, but still young, so they wanted to hear live the songs that their older brothers and sisters heard live at "real" concerts.
Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
Santana - Black Magic Woman - 8/18/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:06:39 AM EDT
[#40]
We did quite a few songs. We practiced off of albums or tapes, plus charts were available for a lot of songs for the parts we had a hard time figuring out.
Chasing Shadows by Deep Purple. Loved singing this song. First time I heard it, I knew its meaning by experience!
Deep Purple - Chasing Shadows (Remastered)

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River - Woodstock 1969 HD

Every show began with Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix Experience and end with this Deep Purple song which is a blast to play live!!!
Deep Purple - Space Truckin' (Live in New York 1973) HD

So, thanks for indulging me!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Blue Oyster Cult: Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 8:01:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#42]
jerry jeff walker
pot can't call the kettle black

Pot Can't Call The Kettle Black
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Some nice tunes, hbilly!

And let's segue into Judas Priest as you've also posted some good ones from them.

Judas Priest is what I would definitely call "Heavy Metal." They brought in the attire of leather and studs (which it turned out that Halford was really into that scene unbeknownst to the rest of us.) Also, some people say that the Priest took out the "blues" in rock music. That's not entirely accurate. They reduced the use of the I-IV-V pattern, but didn't eliminate it from the all of their songs. In fact their debut album was entirely on the English blues side of things. Their next album, Hell Bent for Leather, would be a further introduction of Speed Metal and Thrash Metal (as Alvin Lee did) into the US market. British Heavy Metal was a thing at this time.

What we called Hard Rock i.e. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Vanilla Fudge, etc., was called Hard Rock because of the seriousness of it all. The music was complex, took a great deal of talent and musicianship to accomplish, and it all had layers and depth to it very similar to what was going on in the World of Jazz. You had to actually pay attention to what was happening in the music. Hard Rock gave critiques something to sink their teeth in and have something to really whine about. Siskel and Ebert wouldn't have paid attention to The Archies, "Sugar, Sugar."

We're doing their 3rd album, Sin After Sin, which would be the beginning of their signature sound and style. Since it's a mid-'70s release, yes, there's a ballad, two in fact, but they're not so bad. Ballads sell tickets to arena shows, not sell albums. Labels didn't understand that. Women go to the shows, not buy the albums!!

1  Sinner
2  Diamonds & Rust
3  Starbreaker
4  Last Rose of Summer

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#44]
The '80s would be when Judas Priest simply dominated. Something like 50 million units sold!!! for a sub-genre music. Outstanding!!!!! Damn good band. I highly recommend listening to them.

1  Let Us Prey/Call for the Priest
2  Raw Deal
3  Here Come the Tears
4  Dissident Aggressor

Let Us Prey / Call for the Priest

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#45]
better by you, better than me

Better by You, Better Than Me
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:05:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By hbilly:
better by you, better than me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UOkxdsh-8
View Quote
Oh, the law suit song!!!! That was a weird law suit for those of you that don't remember or weren't born. Two kids decide on suicide; one succeeds. Parents of the successful one sue Judas Priest for subliminal messages in the song. The law suit was very unsuccessful. Some of you might say, "subliminal messages in a song with copy righted lyrics? WTF!" Yes, that was just one of the legal hurdles the plaintiffs could not get over. Spooky Tooth wrote and recorded it back in 1969? I think. By the way, the kid that survived died about 3 to 4 years later. Total mess. Bad all the way around.

Anyway! I was going to do a different album, but as hbilly has conveniently got the ball rolling, Stained Class will work for our purposes. A couple of other musical or sound innovations that Judas Priest pursued in creating their version of British Heavy Metal Music, were the use of a double kick drum as standard and sixteenth notes in the bass line, plus Halford developed an "operatic" style of singing which that guy was pretty good at. Singing any part in an Opera is really really difficult. I would've hurt myself trying anything like that. (By way of explaining through examples of sixteenth note rhythm patterns, there are a lot of Jazz clubs though out the US called "The Quarter Note" which is typical of a bass line in the golden era of Jazz; Country music typical is half notes of root and fifth note intervals; hard rock is usually eighth notes. Funk started the use of sixteenth notes as a standard pattern.)

1  Exciter
2  White Heat, Red Hot

4  Stained Class
5  Invader

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:09:34 AM EDT
[#47]
For those of you who are hard core Judas Priest fans, you've chosen well!!

Okay, this is the second side! Heroes End is the weakest one!!
1  Saints in Hell
2  Savage
3  Beyond the Realms of Death
4  Heroes End

Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death (Audio)

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Trapeze with Glenn Hughes.........

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hbilly] [#49]
Let It Rock

Link Posted: 11/20/2022 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Mike_48:
Trapeze with Glenn Hughes.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJ6Q_4ewF4
View Quote
I think this is the first time I'm listening to Trapeze. I'll be checking it out! Thanks!
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top