Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cricket bats are next.
View Quote
Brant : This, lads, is a hurley. Used in the Irish game of hurling - a cross between hockey and murder.

Blitz (2011) - clip - Pick the Right Weapon

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell me again why it's bad for Putin to start lobbing nukes at people?
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Suppose someone attacks you with a pointed stick?
View Quote
Do you even Narwhal tusk, bro?
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And who is this Liz that thinks UK doesn't have too much immigration?

Mary Elizabeth Truss (born 26 July 1975)  is a British politician who is the current prime minister of the United Kingdom and leader of the Conservative Party.
View Quote

Exactly.

I have given up trying to understand the intricacies of these machinations.  

All I see now are people of all sides of the "elite ruling class" as tyrants, out to enrich themselves and push the masses into hunger, subservience, fear, destitution and death.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I carry a knife daily. I’m old I have done since my grandfather gave me one as a small child

Just because a bunch of blacks sorry youths can’t stop being animals stabbing up every cunt over reaching laws could be used against me in the very unlikely event I ever get stopped ( never happened probably never will  

This is why we can’t have nice things. I’m so enriched
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Wonder what Great Britian will look like in another 100 years.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This would be a wonderful solution if you also banned grinders, files, sandpaper and patience....  I can't believe that these people once owned a good portion of the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For everyone that hears "no no, we will stop at your assault ar-47"

Luton Crown Court Judge Nic Madge

But why we do need eight-inch or ten-inch kitchen knives with points?
“Butchers and fishmongers do, but how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all.”
So, he said: “I would urge all those with any role in relation to knives – manufacturers, shops, the police, local authorities, the government – to consider preventing the sale of long pointed knives, except in rare, defined, circumstances, and replacing such knives with rounded ends.
“It might even be that the police could organise a programme whereby the owners of kitchen knives, which have been properly and lawfully bought for culinary purposes, could be taken somewhere to be modified, with the points being ground down into rounded ends,” he said

This would be a wonderful solution if you also banned grinders, files, sandpaper and patience....  I can't believe that these people once owned a good portion of the world.
It’s bizarre, isn’t it? That reads like satire.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Today we will learn to defend ourselves from............   a banana!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suppose someone attacks you with a pointed stick?

Today we will learn to defend ourselves from............   a banana!

sharpen it first then freeze it in liquid nitrogen
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#9]
King Charlie will fix this...
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
King Charlie will fix this...
View Quote
Needs more Alfred

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Second post in the comments section.

"MyCatSays, Atlantis, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

We need zero-tolerance, more stop-and-search, immediate detention - no bail, fast-track knife courts, very lengthy prison sentences- no parole, stiff release conditions, and a whole-life tariff for breaching them. There, Suella. Thats how its done."

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#12]
The silly quims might as well outlaw walking sticks too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 6:44:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"The issue hit the headlines again last week after three people were stabbed during an attempted mobile phone theft during the morning commute in the City of London."

Wow holy shit. Who the hell we're these 3 people that got action on this problem so quickly?

LOL the comments section

All those comments you could change from the word knife to gun and get the same amount of excitement as they do over here for anti-2a
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"The issue hit the headlines again last week after three people were stabbed during an attempted mobile phone theft during the morning commute in the City of London."

Wow holy shit. Who the hell we're these 3 people that got action on this problem so quickly?

LOL the comments section

All those comments you could change from the word knife to gun and get the same amount of excitement as they do over here for anti-2a

That's some next level cuckery.

Quoted:

I have given up trying to understand the intricacies of these machinations.  

All I see now are people of all sides of the "elite ruling class" as tyrants, out to enrich themselves and push the masses into hunger, subservience, fear, destitution and death.

Yer lernin'.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She's not. Imagine giving your country away to India and then having them arrest you for possessing a pocket knife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She doesn't look Anglo-Saxon
She's not. Imagine giving your country away to India and then having them arrest you for possessing a pocket knife.

I dont have to imagine it . We are giving quite a bit of our own country away to Indians and other foreigners.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Gosh! She hit every branch of the the ugly tree on her fall! (Allegedly)
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Funny thing was, I was in Edinburgh in June and right outside the castle is a shop that sells all sorts of knives, swords and axes.  Had a whole wall of them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Wonder what the law is in screw drivers.  Aunt in Detroit woke up to a dead guy on her lawn with a screwdriver in his chest once.  Basically anything is a weapon if you are brave enough.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The level of cuckitude in the comments on that article are staggering.
View Quote

My favorite; Whatever! Perhaps put all the seized knives on a plane to Rwanda. I just don't believe anything now.

Rwanda knows what to do with sharp objects
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We went to Scotland this summer. To save money, instead of eating out three times a day we like to buy picnic foods like fruit, bread, cheese, etc for lunches while we're out and about.  We stopped at a store outside Glasgow to get supplies and couldn't find a paring knife to cut our apples and cheese, so we asked a kid working there. He got his manager, who explained that we could buy the one set of kitchen knives they sell, but that we couldn't buy A knife.  We ended up finding a camping utensil kit that had basically a dull butter knife and using that.  Crazy.
View Quote

Thank goodness. Disaster averted. You could have hurt someone.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe she's building an Iron Throne from the pocketknives of Britons?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wonder what the law is in screw drivers.  Aunt in Detroit woke up to a dead guy on her lawn with a screwdriver in his chest once.  Basically anything is a weapon if you are brave enough.
View Quote

In UK - Q and A determines that.

What is for ? Answer "I need to fix something later" - on your way. Answer "Self defence" - offensive weapon.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#23]
"You can't stop the signal..."
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Someone really REALLY needs to use a knife on her nose.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#25]
This should be made fun of at every possible opportunity and related to the equally ridiculous anti-gun left.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My favorite; Whatever! Perhaps put all the seized knives on a plane to Rwanda. I just don't believe anything now.

Rwanda knows what to do with sharp objects
View Quote

That’s some at the very least decent trolling right there.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You know, if you read Herbet Asbury's "Gangs of New York", even though it was pre-Sullivan law, the most common way to go out was to get smacked in the head with a loose cobblestone or a piece of pipe wrapped in newspaper and then get get your skull stomped flat while you were down.

Knives and pistols, while available, were rarely the weapon of choice.

Also kind of ironic that a modern democracy doesn't trust its own citizens or even its own police with a neutered version of medieval era weaponry.  It kind of reflects both the view of leadership over those led as well as how scared the leaders are.
View Quote

The leaders wouldn't have to be scared if they focused on representation over reelection.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#28]
{scoffs in distinct Norse slur}

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Are narwhal tusks still OK?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top