Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2023 7:04:27 PM EDT
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Dr. Anthony Fauci keep pushing hard for all healthy children to have four doses of the COVID vaccine despite the lack of clinical outcomes data to support the recommendation.

If public-health officials get their way, every healthy 12-year-old girl in America will get 70 COVID-vaccine doses in her average lifespan, with a risk of heart damage (myocarditis) after each shot.

Instead of following the science, US officials continue to propagate old myths that vaccines prevent transmission and that myocarditis is more common after COVID than after the vaccine   not true.

Myocarditis is four to 28 times more common after the vaccine in a cohort of young males, a recent JAMA Cardiology study found.

In a University of Basel study, asymptomatic heart damage occurred in 2.8% of people after the COVID booster as measured by a Troponin test.

moar
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:46:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#1]
I live in Virginia in between the state capitol and another major city.  "Health care systems" in both locations are pushing annual flu shots for all humans 6 months or older in age, and they sneak the word "COVID" in as though it's a regular flu shot.  This is beyond insane.  Why friggin' 6 month old needs a damned flu shot?????

This is from a Richmond system:

edit to add: Everyone I know who had caught COVID has been vaxxed.  I spent time in the car with my vaxxed neighbors who "had a cough," and was diagnosed with COVID.  They got a script cough syrup.  A year later, the cough still comes back.  I feel fine.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 2:11:36 AM EDT
[#2]
They can push...very few getting shots for their kids

Very very few. At least where I am.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:04:57 AM EDT
[#3]
The children are the ones I feel bad for. They were never given a choice by their insane brainwashed parents
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm, I wonder, why is that….🤔🤔🤔
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:38:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#5]
Follow the science...money....

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Pure evil
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#7]
If you put 4 doses in your kid then you are dumber than a freaking dog turd.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By S13:
Pure evil
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dude84:
The children are the ones I feel bad for.
View Quote

You and me both.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 5:05:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mongo001] [#10]
50 minute drive into work, stream Red Eye Radio.

A shot for kids commercial comes on at least twice, often three times in that 50 minutes. Michigan based ads.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mongo001:
50 minute drive into work, stream Red Eye Radio.

A shot for kids commercial comes on at least twice, often three times in that 50 minutes. Michigan based ads.

View Quote

It's not only Michigan. I hear vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, often on mine, to the point where I have to turn the radio off because the ads are 20-30 seconds long.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#12]
"still" hesitant

New research says parents are still hesitant about getting children vaccinated

31 million children in the U.S. have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, but about 41 million other kids haven't received a single shot.

A new study found that that's largely because of hesitancy among parents.

Of the 1,700 parents surveyed, nearly half cited fears of long-term effects, even if they were vaccinated themselves.

Almost one in five said they would feel more responsible for their kids getting sick while vaccinated, but researchers say that side effects are not of major concern.

Ying Liu from University of Southern California said, "That is actually even rarer than the side effects that happen in adults when it's happening among young children. That's very useful to know for the public to really know."

Doctors hope more parents get the message that the vaccine is safe and effective.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone still promoting the injections is stupid or evil.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
"still" hesitant

New research says parents are still hesitant about getting children vaccinated

31 million children in the U.S. have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, but about 41 million other kids haven't received a single shot.

A new study found that that's largely because of hesitancy among parents.

Of the 1,700 parents surveyed, nearly half cited fears of long-term effects, even if they were vaccinated themselves.

Almost one in five said they would feel more responsible for their kids getting sick while vaccinated, but researchers say that side effects are not of major concern.

Ying Liu from University of Southern California said, "That is actually even rarer than the side effects that happen in adults when it's happening among young children. That's very useful to know for the public to really know."

Doctors hope more parents get the message that the vaccine is safe and effective.

Like they always tell us--"the science evolves and changes".....except when it arrives at the slogan "safe and effective"---that's where it stops evolving and changing.

No amount of harm or failure can push it out of the "safe and effective" category once its there!
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 12:08:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#15]
A year later and the CDC changes absolutely nothing.

“CDC recommends everyone ages 6 months and older receive an updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 this fall and winter whether or not they have ever previously been vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine,” the agency said in a statement.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 12:31:43 AM EDT
[#16]
The CDC green lit the original vaccines, do you think they're going to ever walk back their "safe and effective" campaign?  

No, they're not.  They never will.

Will they or have they mandated the boosters as a requirement to attend public schools?
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:24:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#17]
Originally Posted By RSG:
A year later and the CDC changes absolutely nothing.

“CDC recommends everyone ages 6 months and older receive an updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 this fall and winter whether or not they have ever previously been vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine,” the agency said in a statement.
View Quote

The whole exercise has been about enabling tyrants . The CDC , by "recommends" , enables all the little tyrants downstream to push this toxin . They attempt to skirt the liability issue by using the term "recommends". The chevron ruling and these unelected bureaucrats need to be looked into in this regard. Also an important issue given the WHO'S pandemic treaty push.

Speaking of enabling little tyrants ;
Fauci tries to sell his book and in the process is DISHONEST about his errors
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#18]
We're doomed by corruption. And both POTUS candidates were pushing and bragging about this poison.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#20]
A monkey pox jab will be here soon
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
View Quote

I think some number of those parents view their kids as objects and might wear their sacrifice as a badge of honor.
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 8:35:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#22]
To the extent folks here believe Steve Kirsch...

A recent email from him states:

A major study at Oxford University which tracked equal numbers of vaccinated and unvaccinated kids shows that only the vaccinated kids are dying unexpectedly and experiencing myocarditis and pericarditis.  Expect health authorities to ignore this because otherwise it would make them look bad.

The new study looked at the official government data of more than 1 million English children and adolescents aged between five and 11 and 12 and 15.  The study compared vaccinated and unvaccinated subjects.

Vaxxed: 12 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis, 3 deaths
Unvaxxed: 0 cases; 0 deaths

Considering there were no COVID deaths in either cohort, health authorities such as the CDC should be IMMEDIATELY telling parents not to vaccinate their kids.

Link to pdf of the study
Link Posted: 8/18/2024 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#23]
People who think the CDC has anyone’s best interest other than the uniparty’s best interest in mind are dumb.
Link Posted: 8/19/2024 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

A major study at Oxford University which tracked equal numbers of vaccinated and unvaccinated kids shows that only the vaccinated kids are dying unexpectedly and experiencing myocarditis and pericarditis.  Expect health authorities to ignore this because otherwise it would make them look bad.

The new study looked at the official government data of more than 1 million English children and adolescents aged between five and 11 and 12 and 15.  The study compared vaccinated and unvaccinated subjects.

Considering there were no COVID deaths in either cohort, health authorities such as the CDC should be IMMEDIATELY telling parents not to vaccinate their kids.

Link to pdf of the study
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

Link to pdf of the study

Most reported post-vaccination cases of myocarditis and pericarditis in children and adolescents were mild

Strange times we're living in. Medical studies writing off permanent scarring of the heart as "mild"
Link Posted: 8/19/2024 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
People who think the CDC has anyone’s best interest other than the uniparty’s best interest in mind are dumb.
View Quote

What sucks is that all this was done for money. A lot of people think that it was to steal an election. I think that was maybe a secondary win, the big win I think was money.
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Saw CDC pushing the latest clot shot at my Dermatologist's office today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top