Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bravest officers in the world.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
"This guy is very special."
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
We investigated ourselves a year ago and found we did nothing wrong.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The sheriff has some ethics issues.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
If it’s not Your video, why is the thread title in first person? Or is ME abbreviation for medical examiner?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
If it’s not Your video, why is the thread title in first person? Or is ME abbreviation for medical examiner?
View Quote

He copied the blog post title and pasted it after the attribution "The Civil Rights Lawyer".
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

He copied the blog post title and pasted it after the attribution "The Civil Rights Lawyer".
View Quote

Are you sad he beat you on this one?

Or was the wrong account logged into?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
View Quote

There I added quotes. At work trying to Blanchard grind thin plates and use ar15
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Is this the one where youtube got you for the background comment from the back of the car? Or is it yet another demonitization for criticizing the kings men?

Would you protect me if I made a video about it too? Lol. It would of course be HEAVILY edited to make a point.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ObsoleteMan:
"This guy is very special."
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe I missed it but what exactly did the arrested guy say in a post or whatever?
I heard the m60 part in the video but where's the actual post that they were responding to?

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Awwww yisss.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
The sheriff has some ethics issues.
View Quote

You dont know the half of it.  IIRC correctly either him or his brother had a bunch of livestock (horse,cows) seized.from their farm by the Staties, this was before he was Sheriff.   The charges all got conveniently dismissed.  Its been several years but I think they found a bunch that had been starved to death
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AttachedFile:
Maybe I missed it but what exactly did the arrested guy say in a post or whatever?
I heard the m60 part in the video but where's the actual post that they were responding to?

View Quote

Two things were mentioned by Mayle, the arresting deputy.
Paul apparently accused the department of killing three guys.
One of them being Howard Ferris, Esq, who died in 2011.
And the deputy wanted to tell Paul that Howard was like an uncle to him, and if there were anything fishy in Howard's death, Mayle would have done something about it when it happened.

The other thing was a deputy operating a speed trap and following Paul home. Paul would like to throw an M80 and give Deputy Zane a heart attack for that, in Minecraft.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:25:51 PM EDT
[#15]
What a POS sheriff
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Something something tyrants something something
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By UV18:

View Quote

You seem to act just like that deputy did when it comes to people that you don't approve of... ask....tell.....make..... right?  
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#18]
@Lawyerup

Keep up the good work Brother
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#19]

And the deputy wanted to tell Paul that Howard was like an uncle to him, and if there were anything fishy in Howard's death, Mayle would have done something about it when it happened.

The other thing was a deputy operating a speed trap and following Paul home. Paul would like to throw an M80 and give Deputy Zane a heart attack for that, in Minecraft.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Where did Paul say he wanted to throw a m80 at deputies? Facebook post or???
My understanding is they showed up based of his m80 comment from somewhere.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

If I remember right he said he wished he had an m80 to toss by the cop sitting in his car running radar to scare him on Facebook.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#21]
"I support the First Amendment - except when you use it."

No cause for arrest whatsoever. The cop's "I'm talking to you, get over here" here is not a lawful order in any way, shape or kind.

I hope the dude now sues them into oblivion.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
"I support the First Amendment - except when you use it."

No cause for arrest whatsoever. The cop's "I'm talking to you, get over here" here is not a lawful order in any way, shape or kind.

I hope the dude now sues them into oblivion.
View Quote

You just don't understand.
The written arrest report might have said he was arrested for obstruction/refusing to talk to Deputy Mayle, but really he was arrested because Mayle hated him for stuff he did before that day, and stuff he did after that day, and that makes it all well and good, because it's OK to arrest people you don't like for being unlikable. (according to the newspaper quote of the Sheriff's explanation)

What's truly amazing is that the county leaders claim to have bought that giagantic load of horseshit the Sheriff was shoveling.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Ah yes, I'm offended that you dislike us, so I'm going to do something that is objectively wrong, and will result in proving that you should not, actually, like us.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:58:26 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Are you okay?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:38:25 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm not particularly fond of my time in West Virginia. For reasons. Reasons that were impossible to not notice...
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By BamaMarine:

If I remember right he said he wished he had an m80 to toss by the cop sitting in his car running radar to scare him on Facebook.
View Quote

Effectively, you may or may not have first amendment rights, depending on where you are and whom you’re dealing with.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Gator96:
I'm not particularly fond of my time in West Virginia. For reasons. Reasons that were impossible to not notice...
View Quote

Certain states have reputations for police corruption, but I have seen it on video in Alaska, a place I wouldn’t usually associate with it, which makes me suspect you can find it in most or all states.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:59:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

Certain states have reputations for police corruption, but I have seen it on video in Alaska, a place I wouldn’t usually associate with it, which makes me suspect you can find it in most or all states.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:
Originally Posted By Gator96:

Lot more Boss Hogg's and Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane's out there then people could ever imagine.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By fxntime:

Lot more Boss Hogg's and Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane's out there then people could ever imagine.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:41:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Was this in America?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Wait the video was edited and the editor picked and chose what went into the product and therefore it's not to be trusted?

Just how retarded is that specific stupid fucking chief of police?

That's crayons for Christmas stupid.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:55:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
The guy who got dragged to jail on charges the prosecutor dropped didn't want any more trouble when they went to "investigate" the video? Go figure
View Quote

Shocker.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Wait the video was edited and the editor picked and chose what went into the product and therefore it's not to be trusted?

Just how retarded is that specific stupid fucking chief of police?

That's crayons for Christmas stupid.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I mean we are talking about West Virginia.  They’re not the brightest bulbs to begin with.  But yeah this guy doesn’t look to be the sharpest tool in the shed.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Depending on what was actually said or posted online it is possible that there was PC for a criminal threatening charge.
The DA dismissing the charge does not mean there wasn't PC at the time of the arrest.  It only means they didn't wish to pursue the charges. (Which happens a lot)

When the guy told the deputy to go get the warrant after he threatened to do so, that is when he decided to arrest him.

Honestly a lot of LEO's need a hard reset on how they handle interactions like this.  
When someone says "fuck off I'm done talking" that shouldn't change the course of their investigation. I.E. trigger an arrest.

Obviously there are many times where an officer has every intention of arresting the individual before they even speak to them and may try to have a conversation prior to that arrest.
That doesn't appear to be the case here since the officer says in the video that he just wanted to talk to him.

It sure looks like the guy got arrested for not following the "respect my authority" mantra.

I see many elected Sheriffs that have the old school mentality and honestly it isn't a good thing most of the time.

Hopefully it is a learning experience for everyone involved.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:58:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#36]
It's Thursday.

Which means it almost Friday, so time for a reminder:

POT BROTHERS AT LAW ONE MINUTE TIP OF THE DAY

Not that the arrest would have been avoided by the guy, but it keeps "knocking the ball" into the officer's court.

And would look better later on at either a criminal trial or a civil lawsuit.

Also, timing of the arrest is intentionally done to fuck with his work .while on his way to work.  EDIT #2:  which begs the question…..how did the cops know what time he would be leaving for work?

EDIT:

Shut.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

“I do NOT answer questions”

“I am invoking my Fifth Amendment rights.”

“Am I free to go?"

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:59:36 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm going to do a thread on busting "cops" one of these days. My private agency has been employed many times to gather evidence in cases where private citizens can get no relief from the system because of stonewalling at every level

Over 80% of "law enforcement" are small town cops and deputies,  a shocking number are hired out of nepotism, politics, and good old boy connections. Small departments will cover for each other like nobody's business

Not all of them are metro detectives like on tv
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Circle the wagons!

ATTACK THE MESSENGER!

This might be John's best thumbnail yet.

Godspeed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#39]
another POS 2%er.

It is only 2%.

When the fuck will "good" cops start acting against these idiot cops?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Anyone know the facebook that i need to go to?

Light them faggots up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
I'm going to do a thread on busting "cops" one of these days. My private agency has been employed many times to gather evidence in cases where private citizens can get no relief from the system because of stonewalling at every level

Over 80% of "law enforcement" are small town cops and deputies,  a shocking number are hired out of nepotism, politics, and good old boy connections. Small departments will cover for each other like nobody's business

Not all of them are metro detectives like on tv
View Quote

I’ve been lucky to know two senior LEOs at two local Depts here.
Both are quick to reprimand , discipline, terminate , or arrest officers as needed.
At our first meeting I asked the County guy about what made a good day in LE for him
“Taking a child predator or a dirty cop off the street”, with a slight smile.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
another POS 2%er.

It is only 2%.

When the fuck will "good" cops start acting against these idiot cops?
View Quote
If you stand there and do nothing when the "bad" cop breaks the law, violates rights, etc. Are you really a "good" cop?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#43]
LawyerUp, bring the heat!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Dr_Dickie:
If you stand there and do nothing when the "bad" cop breaks the law, violates rights, etc. Are you really a "good" cop?
View Quote

My point with the "".

I hate it because i have very good friends that are cops and my first cousin that i love dearly is a Deputy. I pray for them often. I understand the sacrifices made and the danger they are in, daily. But many cops are just either "just bad cops" to the extreme of evil.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By IceDiver:
Depending on what was actually said or posted online it is possible that there was PC for a criminal threatening charge.
The DA dismissing the charge does not mean there wasn't PC at the time of the arrest.  It only means they didn't wish to pursue the charges. (Which happens a lot)

When the guy told the deputy to go get the warrant after he threatened to do so, that is when he decided to arrest him.

Honestly a lot of LEO's need a hard reset on how they handle interactions like this.  
When someone says "fuck off I'm done talking" that shouldn't change the course of their investigation. I.E. trigger an arrest.

Obviously there are many times where an officer has every intention of arresting the individual before they even speak to them and may try to have a conversation prior to that arrest.
That doesn't appear to be the case here since the officer says in the video that he just wanted to talk to him.

It sure looks like the guy got arrested for not following the "respect my authority" mantra.

I see many elected Sheriffs that have the old school mentality and honestly it isn't a good thing most of the time.

Hopefully it is a learning experience for everyone involved.
View Quote

If the deputy thought there was PC to arrest then he should have gotten a warrant.

And if you think that anyone on the police side learned anything from this, when the investigation shockingly found the officer did nothing wrong, then you are delusional.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:31:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SmilingBandit] [#46]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

Are you okay?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

Are you okay?

There’s not a lot of wiggle room on this one, so good cops will have to attack the messenger to “not defend” what happened.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:39:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JKH62] [#47]
Sherriff reminds me of Little Bill.....

If the police come to "talk" and no warrant you should be able to tell them to FO & leave the property.
Looks like the cop was waiting for any reason to charge him with something.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:
Is this the one where youtube got you for the background comment from the back of the car? Or is it yet another demonitization for criticizing the kings men?

Would you protect me if I made a video about it too? Lol. It would of course be HEAVILY edited to make a point.
View Quote

I'm not the OP. As a cult leader, I don't need to ever be an OP. I have a compound where I enjoy the fruits of the clicks...

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#49]

My point with the "".

I hate it because i have very good friends that are cops and my first cousin that i love dearly is a Deputy. I pray for them often. I understand the sacrifices made and the danger they are in, daily. But many cops are just either "just bad cops" to the extreme of evil.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dr_Dickie:

My point with the "".

The funny thing is I've received maybe a dozen messages from anonymous cops in that area with all sorts of information on this sheriff, including an incident with body cam footage that will be the subject of a future video. That's how I know when I've found a really good one, because other cops love to spill the beans - at least privately or anonymously.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

I'm not the OP. As a cult leader, I don't need to ever be an OP. I have a compound where I enjoy the fruits of the clicks...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277223/exhibituno-3251802.png
View Quote

Did you put Arfcom Court in the AI prompt?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top