Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/12/2019 8:16:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The Republicans and the Democrats are absolutely opposite sides of the same coin, but few in GD will admit it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Republicans and the Democrats are absolutely opposite sides of the same coin, but few in GD will admit it.
View Quote
IMO most of them are merely opposing ends of the same turd! Show me a politician who isn't a pos in one form or the other and you will have found a Unicorn. ????
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Soros paid post to keep conservatives from voting?
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry but it’s a well known fact that conservatives don’t meme or recognize hypocrisy in their own party.

But thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#7]
It doesn’t matter who you vote for, because voting will not fix the plethora of issues we are facing. The people in Washington aren’t going to take any action that reduces their power.  Neither party gives a fuck about fiscal responsibility, as well. There are few individuals that do, like Rand Paul, but not enough individuals to make a difference.

Perhaps, if enough state governments got together, a meaningful change could be forced. That won’t happen, though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Graham told FB and Apple at a recent meeting/hearing they need to make ways to bypass encryption available to LE or else they will make them do it.

In that regard, FLG.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#10]
We are using the wrong terms.....

People get too wrapped up in R vs D. It is not that. They are all PROGRESSIVES. A progressive can be any party and likely could describe 100% of dems at the federal level and 98% of Republicans at the federal level. I do believe it gets better for Republicans at the state and local levels, somewhat anyway.

We live under a nanny police state. Freedom as we knew it is dead. The ideals this country was founded under are dead. In the end, people are just really nefarious and power hungry fucks.

We need a mass die off like an asteroid or a plague to even have a remote chance for freedom to return.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#11]
OP’s screename seems more fitting everyday.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We are using the wrong terms.....

People get too wrapped up in R vs D. It is not that. They are all PROGRESSIVES. A progressive can be any party and likely could describe 100% of dems at the federal level and 98% of Republicans at the federal level. I do believe it gets better for Republicans at the state and local levels, somewhat anyway.

We live under a nanny police state. Freedom as we knew it is dead. The ideals this country was founded under are dead. In the end, people are just really nefarious and power hungry fucks.

We need a mass die off like an asteroid or a plague to even have a remote chance for freedom to return.
View Quote
While I might agree with this who says those left would be any better?
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#14]
The natural course of power is the consolidation of it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Truth. 2 wings 1 chicken.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I don’t get the hate going towards Miami. I’m new and every post I read from the dude is nothing but facts.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don’t get the hate going towards Miami. I’m new and every post I read from the dude is nothing but facts.
View Quote
He ok. But I think occassionally after hard shift he gets drunk and teases the sensitive people..
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I actually don't drink much. Maybe a glass of wine once in a blue moon or a Rum/Soda every couple of months. But that's pretty much it.

Truth hurts, especially when the truth shows that those you think are on your side, aren't.
View Quote
Hey it's the holiday season. Last night I was guzzling Sherry...hmm I wonder what the chick will say when the bottle I bought her to bake with has been plundered

Time to go back to the state run liquor store..comrade more booze please!
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#22]
How dare Republicans support FISA and then criticize the FBI for lying to judges to her FISA warrents!  It's hypocrisy or something!

Mike
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Either the Republicans and the Democrats are two sides of the same coin, or they are the dumbest naïve mother fuckers to believe the government can be trusted to guard our rights.  Take your pick!  Who with one bit of intelligence didn't see this happening?  It's the ruling class against the citizenry period.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#26]

No practical difference other then to suck gullible idiots into a Party. US Politics is like sports team fans. Neither sides own party can do anything wrong and when they do the other side IS WORSE.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
IMO most of them are merely opposing ends of the same turd! Show me a politician who isn't a pos in one form or the other and you will have found a Unicorn. ????
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two opposing cheeks on the same ass.  Working together to shit on America.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I wonder at what point in time of the history of the USA, some asshole or several of them looked at this country and saw the raw potential of it and decided to simply take it over surreptitiously from We the People.

And ever since, keeping up the charade that America actually belongs to us.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm here pointing out that the Republicans supported the usurpation of civil liberties too and you think that is being a Jack Booted Thug?

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's screename seems more fitting everyday.
I'm here pointing out that the Republicans supported the usurpation of civil liberties too and you think that is being a Jack Booted Thug?

LOL
What the swamp did, and is still trying to do, overturns the will of the people. It's more than a civil liberties issue.

You say both sides are equal, but one side always gets away with abusing surveillance powers because of their intelligence (FBI/CIA/IRS/FISA), propaganda (MSM/Social Media/Tech), and enforcement (Fed & Local LEO a/k/a JBT) arms.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF

he's a voice for liberty.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
WTF

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF

Your avatar is ironic.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's not afraid to call out the rampant hypocrisy of many here and on the right.....people don't like that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]
How about Trumps hypocrisy with supporting NSA spying powers all in the name of security, for the children, while complaining about the same being used against him during the 2016 election.

The GOP under Trump is completely complacent here except for Rand Paul and very few others.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How about Trumps hypocrisy with supporting NSA spying powers all in the name of security, for the children, while complaining about the same being used against him during the 2016 election.

The GOP under Trump is completely complacent here except for Rand Paul and very few others.
View Quote
Cite?
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Once the welfare state began, they were free to do whatever they wanted. It is all bread and circuses. The mass has been opiated and only wants more free stuff. Beyond that, they don't care.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
But my guy is different and won't do the same things as those other people!

Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Yup. Agreed. been on this train manya manya year.

But if you are going to pretend that domestic fringe groups like the proud boys and Groypers are an equal threat compared to world wide ideologies like Wahhabism, you and me can't be friends. The stupid has reached a terminal state, and it is contagious.

One ideology has killed a million people in the last decade alone, and formed a terror state ISIL, the others do patriot prayer and troll Con Inc grifters.

The point of Wahhabism is making dead people until the Caliphate is recognized.

Most of the time blaming the far right for violence is Akin to blaming Jodie Foster for John Hinckley Jr.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The whole idea of secret courts is wrong.

But if I knowingly lied to get a warrant in AL. I know who would be wearing handcuffs, POST revoked, out of a job and a criminal conviction.
View Quote
Apparently there is a political line somewhere. When you cross it you're magically immune to laws.

You're still little people like the rest of us
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Op nails it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#40]
No that republicans are entirely clean on this issue but the comparison between them and democrats is ludicrous on all counts.

There are some that are indeed part of the corrupt system abusing powers of the government and creating tyranny.

That is not the entire party unlike democrats.

They are not the same. Anybody can be corrupted. The problem we have is more a voter/citizen problem than the politician. Lack of attention and volunteers paid to political parties and campaigns is the problem.

We aren't watering the tree of liberty.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama/DNC wiretaps and implants spies in Trump's campaign. The swamp covers.

Trump may have tried to uncover demonstrable provable Ukrainian corruption. IMPEACH!

Yeah, both sides are totally equal.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#42]
It is often that the things which Democrat and Republican politicians pass in lock-step at the Federal level that are the most abhorrent. The "Patriot Act" is one such instance. Other prime issues are those that the party out of power screams about right until they are in power, then the screaming shifts to the other party, like debt & deficits. Gun control is frankly one of the very few actually important issues that is still mostly partisan, or was until the Dems went full commie.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well put. More succinct than mine! ??
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry homie, OP is right about this.

There are scant few, if any, conservatives "like us" in the halls of government.

The Purple Party reigns supreme.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Can anybody show me a single domestic terror attack this unconstitutional golem has prevented?

I know I can cite at least one attack that was handed to the FBI on a silver platter by the Russians and they still did nothing to stop the Boston Marathon Bombers.

As long as humans are "in the loop" the information will be abused.

Look at Barack H Obama, he got his own start in IL politics by having access to sealed family court records.

Now an Executive level Counter-Intelligence Investigation of the opposing party's Presidential Candidate has been revealed, Counter-Intelligence operations of that importance cannot happen without POTUS consent or at least knowing about.

These power-hungry politicians have proven Man is incapable of the discipline and restraint necessary to wield access to so much illegal and unconstitutional information.   The DDR Stasi was nothing compared to this, they couldn't follow EVERY East German, could read every single piece of mail in real time, couldn't monitor every single phonecall and I'd bet record all cellular and fiberoptic voice transmissions.

There are still means with due process with which they can look at the really bad guys, the government needs to be kept on a short leash, preferably with a choker or pinch collar that easily brings them to heel.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If Soros paid me, I wouldn't be working where I work.

You honestly don't see the Hypocrisy with the GOP here?
View Quote
You honestly don't see the goal of discouraging conservative voters?  Trees vs. forest.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Both parties are hypocritical on mass surveillance.

Rs have supported it more in Congress but if they didn't have the issue vote locked up the Dems would gladly vote it in.

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=2&vote=00020

Look at the date and understand the Dems pretended to not want it but ensured there were enough available to vote with the Republicans to pass this.

Same in the House.

The Rs say they want reform but they don't.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Rs have supported it more in Congress but if they didn't have the issue vote locked up the Dems would gladly vote it in.

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=2&vote=00020

Look at the date and understand the Dems pretended to not want it but ensured there were enough available to vote with the Republicans to pass this.

Same in the House.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same in the House.

The R's do want to stamp out any viable alternative to them tho. That is why McCain was one of the people behind the IRS targeting the TEA party.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Loss of Freedom -
Wait till the social media rules get so cumbersome that they introduce social media scoring...

China is doing it and other countries have expressed interest.   Your freedoms and benefits (in China: education, health, housing, travel, employment, access to certain grocery stores) are tied to your support of the Chinese Gov't and policies.  If you are supportive online and in social media, you get more perks.  If you butt heads with the ruling class, you lose access to services.  Sounds like utopia for the communist democrats in Washington DC.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top