Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2024 1:23:00 PM EDT
I attended the Dead and Company show last night and was blown away.  The sound in that place is incredible. It's really strange at first because it isn't very loud, but incredibly clear.  Adding in the visuals and the haptic seats makes for an almost overwhelming experience.  At one point I almost teared up and my wife (who's not really a fan) was openly weeping.  If you get a chance, you really should experience it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:49:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperMoose] [#1]
Originally Posted By larkinmusic:
I attended the Dead and Company show last night and was blown away.  The sound in that place is incredible. It's really strange at first because it isn't very loud, but incredibly clear.  Adding in the visuals and the haptic seats makes for an almost overwhelming experience.  At one point I almost teared up and my wife (who's not really a fan) was openly weeping.  If you get a chance, you really should experience it.
View Quote

Saw Dead and Co there in June. Awesome show and the venue rocks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going there in September to see the Eagles.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:11:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#3]
I saw a video of them playing where the sphere starts at ground level at the Dead house in San Fran and pans out to space. Literally thought it was CGI at first because I had no idea it was the sphere. Awesome stuff.

THIS but the one I saw cut off the beginning so it wasn’t as obvious. Fast forward a little bit.

ETA: it probably won’t be long before humans watch TV is sphere shaped living rooms like this.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
It's about time a venue in Vegas got amazing sound.

They really, really, really screwed the pooch with Allegiant stadium. Billions of dollars and it sounds like you're in a shoebox.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top