Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2023 1:18:34 PM EDT
Since the rat has declared war on... certain entities in this country. What do you think the future holds for this corporation.

Fanboy Drops Disney Knowledge

Buy N Large Corporation | Pixar Cinematic Universe
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
As much as I hate Disney, not a damn thing is going to happen to them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Dumped my stock years ago...
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
TV and movies is becoming a thing of the past, Disney does not have a connection with the masses any longer.

Disney people heap that crap on their kids because their parents did it to them. Those kids today won't be bothered when they have their own kids...Disney will shrink and fade.

Whether they collapse, or shrink, or break up will depend on the shareholders.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Something else: The world doesn't care and Disney profits increase.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What concerns me is Disney buying Fox, going from the entertainment game to the news game is troubling.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Future? Growth, expansion, and the continued push of gays, trannies, and child grooming.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Like it never even happened...
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#8]
They will continue to put LGBTQ people on a pedestal and do everything they can to allow children to be mutilated and still ignore their largest customer base.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What concerns me is Disney buying Fox, going from the entertainment game to the news game is troubling.
View Quote

here some 'news'..
fox isnt news. its red meat topics for designed for its audience..

as is msnbc who is the worst, anti western civilization, white hating 'news' cable channel

as is cnn

if you follow the more recent trends, you will find that the 24 hour 'news' cable channels are steadily loosing audience as folks turn to streaming solutions and away from cable at sat bundles. fox, msnbc, cnn are all parts of bundled sat and cable offerings. as sat and cable audiences leave, the so-called 'news' channels loose their value. what has been attempted to remedy the situation is creating apps that folks pay for who want to get their chosen 'news' channel. but no one is willing to play for such crap. as demo'd by the cnn+ app that was a miserable failure.

bottom line, in a few years, if cnn, msnbc, fox still exist they will be a weak ghost of what they are today.

so i wouldnt worry about disney buying fox. fox and similar offerings will soon be relics of the past.

disney makes money on entertainment. as long as disney can find some dreck that folks will pay for entertainment, disney will be in business.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
As much as I hate Disney, not a damn thing is going to happen to them.
View Quote

Well they’re kinda loses a lot of cash at the moment.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#12]
The candidate who received about $10,500,000 from them will be elected president and will bail them out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Disney the corporation will always exist. It will do what corporations do... it will shed people and sell off assets until it reaches a point it becomes profitable again. And then it will start expanding anew.

Time will pass, consumers will forget, and the house of mouse will rise again.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Assuming that someone doing something that you don’t like as an attack on you is like Uber Karen or something psychotic.
Disney, AB and the rest will be just fine. They are all using these bizarre prepubescent tantrums to play puts and buy back shares on the cheap.
carry on
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Most likely nothing.

It all seems like business as usual.

When Tesla decides to build a new factory, they look at where they will get the best tax benefits (ie financial benefits).  Disney is the same.  If Florida doesn’t give them the best financial benefits, they will build elsewhere.  

In the scheme of things, whether Tesla is in Texas or Maine doesn’t make or break them,  whether Disney is in Florida or California doesn’t make or break them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#16]
The game is long. Disney, Bud Light, flavor of the month wins.

Conservatives lose
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

One day before the acquisition, 21st Century Fox spun off the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, Fox Business, Fox Sports 1 and 2, Fox Deportes, and the Big Ten Network into the newly formed Fox Corporation. Other 21st Century Fox assets such as the Fox Sports Networks and Sky were divested and sold off to third parties such as Comcast, Sinclair Broadcast Group and Yankee Global Enterprises
And Fox News isn't news.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Not buying their stock or their products.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I think their entrance into leftist extremist politics will hurt them, but not enough to fail.

Them making Marvel movies suck will hurt them worse.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top