BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Zits, abbesses, etc aren't disgusting in your book?
View Quote

I'll be perfectly honest with you.

If there was a trap like out of looney toons where there's a box and a stick with some birdseed under it, my birdseed would 100% be a middle aged attractive rich Asian woman who pops pimples all day.

I would be trapped under that box immediately and again a week later.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the concrete casting dudes.

The patient said that approximately 4 h earlier he and his boyfriend had been "fooling around." After stirring a batch of concrete mix, the patient laid on his back with his feet against the wall at a 45 angle while his boyfriend poured the mixture through a funnel into his rectum. After the concrete mass hardened, it became so painful that he sought medical care.

https://www.weirduniverse.net/images/2019/1987concrete01.jpg

I wonder at what point having an asshole full of fucking concrete seemed like a good idea.

https://iqtestprep.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IQ-Bell-Curve-w-Scores.jpg

Kind of like looks like butt cheeks about to be if not already in the process of being penetrated.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wonder at what point having an asshole full of fucking concrete seemed like a good idea.
View Quote

Why are you kink-shaming?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My sister is an ER physician and has seen her share of insertion/extractions.  Weirdest one was some guy who had 2 olives and a swizzle stick stuck in his pecker.
View Quote

Guess he liked it extra dirty!
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Men are NOT supposed to have stuff in their butts!  How hard is that to figure out?!

Crap, it hurts getting my prostate checked, otherwise, if you are a man, nothing else should ever go into your butt!!!
View Quote

Where am I supposed to stash my throw-down gun?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Where am I supposed to stash my throw-down gun?
View Quote

It is like some guys never heard of the prison wallet…..
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My sister is an ER physician and has seen her share of insertion/extractions.  Weirdest one was some guy who had 2 olives and a swizzle stick stuck in his pecker.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In for the concrete casting dudes.

The patient said that approximately 4 h earlier he and his boyfriend had been “fooling around.” After stirring a batch of concrete mix, the patient laid on his back with his feet against the wall at a 45° angle while his boyfriend poured the mixture through a funnel into his rectum. After the concrete mass hardened, it became so painful that he sought medical care.

https://www.weirduniverse.net/images/2019/1987concrete01.jpg

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top