Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Bullmastiff pup 58# yesterday @ 4 months.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I would have named her Black Betty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Sir Whelp Thrippington
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dogo Argentino?
View Quote
Yep. Great dog. @Hoji
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like breed of peace version 2.  Nice looking dog, hope she doesn't get "overly protective".
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I know a handful of Cane Corsos, a bit too weary and finicky with strangers for my liking, but i guess that’s what they were bred for.

My Dogo’s “girlfriend”...he wears that poor girl down with the quickness.

Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I know someone with a Cane. Gorgeous dog and massive is an understatement. I have a feeling he's a handful, though. Follows his owner around like glue. I can't help but wonder if he's got a house left. That dog could do some serious furniture eating with the right separation anxiety.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#8]
7 months old this week. Chiweenie. 11 pounds of killing machine. Loves to hunt for moles.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My 2 buddies...Dex on the left and Mr Piggy on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/qtUFp9z.jpg
View Quote
I bet those two are entertaining!
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#10]
New best buddies.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#12]
IS that thing part pitbull?
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
IS that thing part pitbull?
View Quote
And this is why i say that people can’t actually identify what is and isn’t a pit bull, and why media reports and other methods of tracking attacks are shit.

No, a Cane Corso is not in part or whole at all pit bull. It’s an entirely different breed. That’s like asking if a German Shepherd is part Border Collie.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Good looking dog OP.  They're a challenging breed and definitely not for everyone, but I think you can say that about all power breeds.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
I'm probably getting a Boerboel within a year. I'll post pics if I get one.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#16]
My 2 y/o CC with my daughter.  The breed is smart, eager to please, and naturally protective.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Breeder?
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Our male Great Dane (small side)and our female English Mastiff. Both weigh 142 lbs. He's two and she's a year and a half. She will beat his ass if he takes her toy or rawhide. And when it comes to tug-of-war she dominates. They're both complete cowards with fireworks but very protective of the house. Not to mention the biggest love sponges of all time.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:46:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know someone with a Cane. Gorgeous dog and massive is an understatement. I have a feeling he's a handful, though. Follows his owner around like glue. I can't help but wonder if he's got a house left. That dog could do some serious furniture eating with the right separation anxiety.
View Quote
Mine follows me everywhere. Less and less now as she usually just stays on the same floor I'm on because she's old. In 6 years, she's never chewed anything up....except that time she ate 1lbs of raw beef off the kitchen island.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Fuller in Idaho.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

Our Vizsla/Lab mix.

She sounds terrifying when she's barking at the door but she's a giant weenie about everything. I think she would kill herself trying to protect my wife and sons though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuller in Idaho.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fuller in Idaho.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Wrong house fucker Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I always wanted a Cane, but I work 3rd shift tens, I don't have the time to devote to one. Seems like I remember reading they are the inspiration for Hell Hounds
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Mine follows me everywhere. Less and less now as she usually just stays on the same floor I'm on because she's old. In 6 years, she's never chewed anything up....except that time she ate 1lbs of raw beef off the kitchen island.
View Quote

Fred is awesome. The guy I now runs a nerd conference. The hotel is great and the dog has free run of the place. If his owner disappears (he's always on the move) and Fred was asleep or something, you can tell he's worried when he notices. He'll wander all over the hotel sniffing him out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top