BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Do YOU identify as an alien? Psychologists reveal why THOUSANDS of people believe they are 'starseeds' - individuals from other planets sent here to heal humanity
A group of people identifies as an alien that came to Earth to heal humanity
These 'starseeds' have specific personalities and mental disorders

Starseeds, or star people, believe they carry information from other dimensions, histories and galaxies and claim there are several ways to tell if you are one of them.

These include searching for your life purpose, feeling more mature than others, constantly feeling unmotivated and have no passions.

There are also different types of starseeds, depending on where they came from, their features and their mission on Earth.

For example, Arcturians came from the star Arcturus in Bootes constellation

These individuals tend to have a darker complexion, low body temperature, and blood pressure.

According to CosmicCuts, their mission is to 'bring and grounding to humans while on Earth.'

Then there are Andromedans, who come from the galaxy Andromeda and typically have an oval-shaped face and thin build.

And this group of starseeds' mission is 'to bring peace and love to races enslaved by Repitalians.

'Andromedans are spiritual warriors set on freeing humans from the negative energy circuits of Reptilian starseeds,' reads CosmicCuts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11869005/Do-identify-alien-Psychologists-reveal-people-believe-starseeds.html
View Quote

So.....narcissistic megalomaniacs?
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No they mean like their soul came from another planet to this one and incarnated in a human body in order to do special things here or just shift the consciousness of people on the whole to a higher plane of existence or whatever.
View Quote

Mormons and those other guys?
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
We are Aliens to earth.

I believe firmly we were transplanted here by our ancestors.

Nothing else makes sense, unless you believe in far fetched biblical stories.

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#5]

I thought she was a Shyttheddakon, from the Stulechunk system.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't that just Scientology?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Is it any crazier than believing there’s a god that sent his son to die for your sins and the son rose from the dead? That there’s a place you will go after you die that’s either heaven or eternal suffering? How is religion any different that people believing they are star seeds? There’s no evidence for either.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No they mean like their soul came from another planet to this one and incarnated in a human body in order to do special things here or just shift the consciousness of people on the whole to a higher plane of existence or whatever.
View Quote
We call them Scientologists.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We are Aliens to earth.

I believe firmly we were transplanted here by our ancestors.

Nothing else makes sense, unless you believe in far fetched biblical stories.

View Quote

Considering the Universe is much older than the Earth (which is rather young- at 2 Billion years).  It makes sense that all Souls probably came from elsewhere- instead of just pop out of nowhere the moment planet became habitable.

But seriously, if I have to choose my "pronoun" , it will be related to Starseeds- because it sounds cool (VS he/she/be or what ever) just to play along with narrative.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Riley Martin Makes His First Visit to the Stern Show Studio (1996)

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The soft bigotry of the liberal mindset will never cease to amaze me.

A group of people that have an identity complex are going to "Save" humanity.

Oh, the hubris...
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mental illness is more rampant than I thought.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:08:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:36:48 PM EDT
[#18]
So...on a typical Earth type planet in our universe, in relation to our own planet --- the dinosaur species will evolve first over the mammals. And barring any cataclysmic events that might deter their survival; certain warm blooded, dinosaur species might evolve into intelligent, dinosauroid humanoids.

My question: What could be the ratio between the possible dinosauroid humanoid civilizations and homo sapien type civilizations (on typical Earth type planets) in our universe?

My guess: 50/50
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Miami Vice covered this.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:57:14 PM EDT
[#20]
It seems to me that the first rule of Starseed club is to never talk about Starseed club.

If there were such a thing, then why point it out to the billions of non-alien life on the planet?

derp de fucking derp, IE:  it's bullshit and people are being delusional.

Oh, and I'm an elf.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top