Arfcom is social media
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Social media is a cancer.

Arfcom is social media

Arfcom is a special interest discussion forum.

Social media is about getting "likes" and "views" to drive your channel to produce revenue.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Arfcom is a special interest discussion forum.

Social media is about getting "likes" and "views" to drive your channel to produce revenue.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Because many of us lead relatively sheltered lives (me included). It’s good to see things like this to understand why this country is in this particular state.

So many of our people have been made sociopaths by entertainment, media, education, absentee parents—just to name a few of the reasons.

We are damaged beyond recovery at this point.

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why post shit like this?

Because many of us lead relatively sheltered lives (me included). It’s good to see things like this to understand why this country is in this particular state.

So many of our people have been made sociopaths by entertainment, media, education, absentee parents—just to name a few of the reasons.

TC

If you want to get more enriched,  look at more videos on hoodsite.com. they put some pretty wild stuff on there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you want to get more enriched,  look at more videos on hoodsite.com. they put some pretty wild stuff on there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why post shit like this?

TC

I've been looking this is definitely hours if entertainment
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why post shit like this?

TC

Its the new liveleak.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Its the new liveleak.
View Quote

If liveleak was a root kit
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]

You simply accept a definition because you saw it on the internet?

If you can't see the difference between facebook/instagram/tik tok/etc. and arfcom then I can't help you.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you can't see the difference between facebook/instagram/tik tok/etc. and arfcom then I can't help you.

View Quote

Oh there is a tremendous difference.

No doubts there.

But it's still social media.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No doubts there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubts there.

No, you're simply wrong.  The purpose of social media is to elevate your status socially. Hence the name, "social media".  It is to say "Look at me! Look at me!".  It's also for some people, once they achieve achieve a certain amount of elevated social status, to monetize it.

Arfcom does neither.  We don't do likes.  You gain no social status.  And there is no way for users to monetize anything.

They are both "people posting things on the internet", but the resemblances are purely superficial.  Unless you're prepared to say everything on the internet is "social media" which renders the term meaningless.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I would hope for the sake of the child this gets reported to child protective services because you just never know with the loons.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, you're simply wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubts there.

No, you're simply wrong.

Lol, no he isn't.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Arfcom is social media
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcom is social media

And your point is?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No, you're simply wrong.  The purpose of social media is to elevate your status socially. Hence the name, "social media".  It is to say "Look at me! Look at me!".  It's also for some people, once they achieve achieve a certain amount of elevated social status, to monetize it.

Arfcom does neither.  We don't do likes.  You gain no social status.  And there is no way for users to monetize anything.

They are both "people posting things on the internet", but the resemblances are purely superficial.  Unless you're prepared to say everything on the internet is "social media" which renders the term meaningless.

View Quote

lol you have no idea wtf youre talking about

ar15.com is a SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM because FORUMS are SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Even more disgusting is that someone would get that sea lion pregnant on purpose.
View Quote

I worked in a self-contained high school on the west side of Cook county......it would shock/shake you to your core to have seen what I've seen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry, but you're wrong.

ar15.com and facebook/instagram/twitter/tik tok are fundamentally different.

Look at the way they're organized.  Facebook/instagram/et. al. are organized by person.  There's your facebook page. Your twitter feed.  Your instagram feed.  Your Youtube channel.  You're the important thing and people subscribe to be notified when you say something.

ar15.com on the other hand is organized by topics. Nobody subscribes to you.  Nobody cares what you are saying per se.  Threads are created to discuss a particular theme.  It's possible to look at posts by person by searching, but pretty much nobody looks at ar15.com that way and it isn't set up to make that particularly easy.

Social media is organized around a person/poster. ar15.com is organized around topics.  That's a fundamental difference.  The person/oriented aspect is why social media is social.

Sure, they're both people posting things on the internet.  And I suppose if you're not a very sophisticated person you would say they're the same.  But, you'd probably say a kid's wagon and a F-150 are the same thing too.  After all, they both have four wheels and roll.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Look at the way they're organized.  Facebook/instagram/et. al. are organized by person.  There's your facebook page. Your twitter feed.  Your instagram feed.  Your Youtube channel.  You're the important thing and people subscribe to be notified when you say something.

ar15.com on the other hand is organized by topics. Nobody subscribes to you.  Nobody cares what you are saying per se.  Threads are created to discuss a particular theme.  It's possible to look at posts by person by searching, but pretty much nobody looks at ar15.com that way and it isn't set up to make that particularly easy.

Social media is organized around a person/poster. ar15.com is organized around topics.  That's a fundamental difference.  The person/oriented aspect is why social media is social.

Sure, they're both people posting things on the internet.  And I supposed if you're not a very sophisticated person you would say they're the same.  But, you'd probably say a kid's wagon and a F-150 are the same thing too.  After all, they both have four wheels and roll.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Sure, they're both people posting things on the internet.  And I supposed if you're not a very sophisticated person you would say they're the same.  But, you'd probably say a kid's wagon and a F-150 are the same thing too.  After all, they both have four wheels and roll.

You're still wrong and you'll always be wrong. No matter how much you don't want forums to be social media, they always will be.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
“Want her raped and dead before she five”

Stupid cunt needs set on fire and the people leaving comments in the video encouraging her do to do other things like throwing bleach needs the same also.

Speaking of bleach, you will need it for your eyes after seeing Lovely Peaches.

https://hoodsite.com/lovely-peaches-distasteful-videos-how-she-abuses-rapes-daughter/

View Quote

WHAT IN THE FUCK DID I JUST NOT WATCH AFTER 15 SECONDS?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Disgusting Fat POS,I'm going to need a bigger wood chipper
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:41:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You're still wrong and you'll always be wrong. No matter how much you don't want forums to be social media, they always will be.
View Quote

Alas, I leave you to your error.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Lovely Peaches

.............. was looking forward to clicking this and seeing this lovely creature

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did you not see the retaliation video of Peaches being beaten?

Stripped and beaten
View Quote

Made it 5 seconds.
Cant comment on any of it.
Id catch a ban

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Argh, eye bleach stat!  Thank God it was low rez.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stripped and beaten
Argh, eye bleach stat!  Thank God it was low rez.

Watch it wiggle
Watch it jiggle
Jello brand gellatin
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#26]
MEN WILL PUT THERE DICKS INTO ANYTHING
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I dont even know what to say.  No punishment is too harsh for this thing.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
feet first into a woodchipper
View Quote

True Lies - Do it very slowly
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubts there.

Arfcom doesn't have "likes" yet, but we have post count.

Mine's higher than yours BTW.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubts there.

And there are plenty of forums that do have "likes"
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Luckily for us, post count isn't used to gauge social status here.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Stripped and beaten
View Quote

I was just about to say that's not going to fly in the hood. Looks like it didn't.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Wait a minute... She actually did that, or just said it?
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.  Social media breeds nothing but retarded ideas...and people.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Stripped and beaten
View Quote

No, we didn't. That's hoodrat shit too
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top