Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still a faggot
View Quote

He pisses off leftists so he’s good in my book.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:18:45 AM EDT
[#2]
We dont call 911, we call 811.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have to mute it when anyone other than Tim is on, the rest of those people are idiots.

Especially that homeless looking tard.

I do enjoy the girl that's on there, or I guess used to be, someone said she left the show recently.
View Quote

Lidia kinda got traded for a couple.younger blonds. They arent pushing buttons for his show but he has them on often enough for a female presence. Mary does the pop culture show

And the other girl hannah
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:48:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Taliban leader Samir Al-Hayid?!
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:49:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lidia kinda got traded for a couple.younger blonds. They arent pushing buttons for his show but he has them on often enough for a female presence. Mary does the pop culture show
https://timcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/mary-morgan-headshot-300x300.jpg
https://timcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_7844-300x300.jpg
View Quote

That mary chick is weird. Looks like a cartoon character or something. Unhealthy pale.  I want to gift her some sunlight or something.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:51:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://timcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/mary-morgan-headshot-300x300.jpg
https://timcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_7844-300x300.jpg
View Quote

Damn, Hannah is pretty hot, she has sexy eye's.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:54:48 AM EDT
[#7]

That clickbait chungus is pure trash.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 3:33:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He was so annoying Lydia left, and she has the patience of a saint
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it me, or is this dude being messed with in a way that's statistically signiciantly moreso than his peers?

you almost get the feeling its not entirely real. and the bump in viewers he gets is just a lucky break for him.

i don't know how people can tolerate him for hours at a time.

I missed that episode I guess. What happened? I know they have some pot head looking guy now. He's had several good political personas on. Kari Lake, MTG, and Mastriano. Too bad Mastriano didn't do better.

I enjoy the show for the most part. Ian is usually annoying, but I like Luke's take mostly. The libertarian stuff gets old as libertarians are weaklings waiting for the liberals to take away their rights.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I missed that episode I guess. What happened? I know they have some pot head looking guy now. He's had several good political personas on. Kari Lake, MTG, and Mastriano. Too bad Mastriano didn't do better.

I enjoy the show for the most part. Ian is usually annoying, but I like Luke's take mostly. The libertarian stuff gets old as libertarians are weaklings waiting for the liberals to take away their rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it me, or is this dude being messed with in a way that's statistically signiciantly moreso than his peers?

you almost get the feeling its not entirely real. and the bump in viewers he gets is just a lucky break for him.

no idea what happened
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So someone broke into his WVA property and was shot at the same day he was SWATed? He has bad luck
View Quote

Almost as bad luck as Andy Ngo.

I'm sure they're making it all up.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
no idea what happened
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no idea what happened

Lydia got married to Tim's IT guy and they left to do their own thing.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

He’s in as convenient location. Close to DC.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So someone broke into his WVA property and was shot at the same day he was SWATed? He has bad luck
View Quote

You missed it, they had nunchuks and throwing stars too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That mary chick is weird. Looks like a cartoon character or something. Unhealthy pale.  I want to gift her some sunlight or something.
View Quote

I'd smash
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thank goodness.  I was just about to ask if an internet talking head made a 10+ minute video about something that could have been covered 100% in under 2 minutes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thank goodness.  I was just about to ask if an internet talking head made a 10+ minute video about something that could have been covered 100% in under 2 minutes.
He blabs because he tailors his videos for the algorithm. It likes it and promotes channels if creators make several videos a day, every day, over 10 minutes long each.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

is he a former leftist? I'm shocked he owns a gun, i thought he was a lib.. he used to always talk about trump. I dont keep up with the times i guess. he's okay now? or something?
View Quote

He's now an official gun nut, even owns a 50cal.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 8:34:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

is he a former leftist? I'm shocked he owns a gun, i thought he was a lib.. he used to always talk about trump. I dont keep up with the times i guess. he's okay now? or something?
View Quote

People typically discuss/argue politics in order to convince folks that one side or the other is correct.  If one side can bring enough facts and logic to bear they might even convice the opposition to look at something in a new light and that could result in them starting to actually share your view.

Some here feel we can never truly accept such folks into 'our' ranks because they were once the opposition.  I can understand the need to be initially skeptical but IME those that truly convert from one side of an issue to the other tend to be the most zealous defenders of their new position, often times even more so than those that have held the position from the start.

If we never accecpted these new converts as some here would prefer,  what is the fucking point of arguing?

One of the best litmus tests to see if you're dealing with a true convert is to see how hard their former side attacks them...
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#21]
The number of "SWAT'ings" is suspicious
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The number of "SWAT'ings" is suspicious
View Quote

Are you saying they didn't occur?  Or that the amount is exagerrated?   or?
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Are you saying they didn't occur?  Or that the amount is exagerrated?   or?
View Quote

I can see it happening once or maybe even 2-3 times over a year or two.....but the number he claims?  Nahhhhhhh. If they are all happening at the same location you'd be seeing a very different approach by the police (aka theyd only be sending 1-2 cars out to make sure nothing was actually happening).  And having 1-2 cars swing by and talk to your security guys then drive off is far from a "SWAT'ing"
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#24]
If he owned a backhoe he wouldn't have to report about it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I can see it happening once or maybe even 2-3 times over a year or two.....but the number he claims?  Nahhhhhhh. If they are all happening at the same location you'd be seeing a very different approach by the police (aka theyd only be sending 1-2 cars out to make sure nothing was actually happening).  And having 1-2 cars swing by and talk to your security guys then drive off is far from a "SWAT'ing"
View Quote

ehhh  it's a matter of opinion at this point.  If someone is making an effort to spoof your info in an effort to get LE to respond aggressively you've been 'swatted' in today''s language.   If the local LE has made the right decision to reach out in a non aggressive fashion to address further attempted "swattings" of Pool then that does not change the fact that someone is still trying to "swat" him.

Bottom line is that he is being targeted.

Link Posted: 12/7/2022 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

ehhh  it's a matter of opinion at this point.  If someone is making an effort to spoof your info in an effort to get LE to respond aggressively you've been 'swatted' in today''s language.   If the local LE has made the right decision to reach out in a non aggressive fashion to address further attempted "swattings" of Pool then that does not change the fact that someone is still trying to "swat" him.

View Quote

I work in an area with a lot of politicians, talk radio personalities, etc we don’t see rampant “SWAT’ing” attempts.  In fact, it is pretty rare.  

And for all the security Tim brags about, they sure were slacking if two people were able to actually break in to one of the buildings
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Tim pool is an NPC
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 1:44:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I work in an area with a lot of politicians, talk radio personalities, etc we don’t see rampant “SWAT’ing” attempts.  In fact, it is pretty rare.  

And for all the security Tim brags about, they sure were slacking if two people were able to actually break in to one of the buildings
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well...saying you have 'good security' when your unstable haters are listening is probably not a terrible idea,  actually having good security is a much better idea.  I have no idea what he thinks 'good security' is but I doubt it looks anything like what you or I would envision if we had his budget and profile.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#29]
This seems to detail the "swatting" events that have occured up until the making of this I video, I guess?  It was posted 7 months ago.  

Seems like the local LEAs has developed a routine to deal with it,  the "Bomb Squad" stuff is another angle evidently?

Why Has @TimcastIRL Been "Swatted" 8 TIMES This Year??
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 2:03:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Tim Pool is good people, Christians accept  sinners with open arms and we should to. Tim Pool is now a 2nd Amendment absolutist and speaks directly to GenZ and Millennials we need more hard working people like him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:19:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Tim Pool is good people, Christians accept  sinners with open arms and we should to. Tim Pool is now a 2nd Amendment absolutist and speaks directly to GenZ and Millennials we need more hard working people like him.
View Quote

I don't know what to tell ya man

He's a libtard who knows the righteous psalms to give to his flock of older, mostly white conservatives (a different flavor of libtard). Cribs or outright quotes MLK
and various libertarian talking points that make people feel very good. "I know you're pushing for cash reparations, but what about what MLK said?"
That's the same loser speak in a beanie instead of a suit.

All for hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe millions, a month.

Watch him if you want, but even Trump was more honest in his dishonesty
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top