Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FG24U:
Congrats.

Should have treated yourself to a Beretta
View Quote

Good guns. But I can't say I shot terrorists with one. Their kinda like poser gamer guns
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By perfectsilence:
Hell yes, congrats. Nothing quite like mag dumping an M4. Closest thing you can get to a portable WMD
View Quote

If the M4 had a theme song:

Tweaker - DOOM 3 Theme -High Quality-
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

Good guns. But I can't say I shot terrorists with one. Their kinda like poser gamer guns
View Quote

I’ve seen your posts related to the 2 guns. I’m just giving you a hard time. Enjoy your new purchase.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#4]

I’ve seen your posts related to the 2 guns. I’m just giving you a hard time. Enjoy your new purchase.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Thanks

Ive got a MSP light/sling mount on back order and a tritium front sight that I need a tiny little wrench for.

Besides that I'll leave it alone. Maybe someday put a 1 piece tube on it but that would just be for esthetics.

And an optic. Not sure what I want
View Quote

Freedom Fighter Tactical has the wrench but it's $25. It says it is a 5.5mm if that helps. Congratulations on the new shotgun.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice purchase OP. Wife has been onto me about one every time we go the LGS. I’ve handled it a few times.But I do like the A300UP and it was 1/2 the price.

I’m a huge 870 fan.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Bad ass!! Congrats man.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats, Semper Fi!

Bad Ass shotgun for sure................
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 6:58:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm working 1st shift today so if I can leave a tiny bit early I might be able to shoot it today
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:17:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#10]
Best shotgun ever made...I'm glad you got the non neutered model as well
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome.

You are one of the few people that I have "cyber met" who has actually used a shotgun in combat. Very cool.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Very nice scattergun!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Congrats man! I’ve always wanted a benelli and the M4 seems awesome. I’m used to traditional stocks on shotguns personally but could see getting used to this.

I’m actually tempted to sell my alchemy and grab one of these or 1301. I don’t have anything capable of dumping the entire energy of a gen 1 shield with each pull of the trigger, but can see how that might be a nice option to have.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Sorry for being a dumbass here, but is it your exact service weapon or just one you picked up? Cool either way.

Thank you for you service!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Thanks all

The Benelli is one of the few guns you can own that was recently issued.

Sleeping with it in jungles and desert, fighting through fallujah and embarrassingly enough, dreaming about it I feel like it's been a long time coming.

It's the last gun I'll sell
View Quote

Congrats brother!!!! Super pumped to see this, I only have a turknelli but love running it and your insight is impactful to me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 03shooter:

Freedom Fighter Tactical has the wrench but it's $25. It says it is a 5.5mm if that helps. Congratulations on the new shotgun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 03shooter:

Thanks

Ive got a MSP light/sling mount on back order and a tritium front sight that I need a tiny little wrench for.

Besides that I'll leave it alone. Maybe someday put a 1 piece tube on it but that would just be for esthetics.

And an optic. Not sure what I want

FFT guy is a scumbag.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Sweet.

Thats a solid choice.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 3:11:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#19]
Congratulations on the Real Deal!

I too have always admired the Benelli M4. Just never could bring myself to pay their premium. As little as I use Shotguns.

So I picked this Turknelli Today! Looks good at a quick over. I will go through it tonight when I get off. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Tango-22:
Sorry for being a dumbass here, but is it your exact service weapon or just one you picked up? Cool either way.

Thank you for you service!
View Quote

No it's just a civilian model
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Congrats brother, I would LOVE to hear more about your first hand combat experience with it!!!  Did you use buck only, if not how did you employ slugs?

In what situations would you have it as a primary weapon if you were solo?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
Congratulations on the Real Deal!

I too have always admired the Benelli M4. Just never could bring myself to pay their premium. As little as I use Shotguns.

So I picked this Turknelli Today! Looks good at a quick over. I will go through it tonight when I get off. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/575474/1000000136_jpg-3320419.JPG
View Quote

I was very tempted by the MAC one but I knew I'd never be satisfied
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:40:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Congrats on the incoming. Cool that you have a personal history with the model.

This is a timely thread. I'm stuck between the M4 and 1301. Been leaning M4 recently.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Blain:
Congrats brother, I would LOVE to hear more about your first hand combat experience with it!!!  Did you use buck only, if not how did you employ slugs?

In what situations would you have it as a primary weapon if you were solo?
View Quote

I was officially a saw gunner but because I was in security forces before the fleet I was given the benelli.

I was just an 0311 so I always fought with atleast a fireteam. I got some slugs but mostly used buckshot. Back in 04 the pickings were slim.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RJH1911:
Congrats on the incoming. Cool that you have a personal history with the model.

This is a timely thread. I'm stuck between the M4 and 1301. Been leaning M4 recently.
View Quote

The Best Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun: Benelli M4 vs. Beretta 1301
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#26]
It's been 19 years since I've handled one but it is every bit the perfect weapon. I present to you, the benelli m4
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/1000001480_jpg-3319584.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/20200430_192815_jpg-3319585.JPG

View Quote

You and I are peas in a pod, except I don't have an M4. I'll get one someday. I do have the SOE chest rig. Several of them, as a matter of fact. Semper.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Awesome!  

The coolness factor of a SPAS-12, but actually works and was used in combat.

Great shooter, pass down, and reference piece all in one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Clan_McIntyre:

You and I are peas in a pod, except I don't have an M4. I'll get one someday. I do have the SOE chest rig. Several of them, as a matter of fact. Semper.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Clan_McIntyre:
It's been 19 years since I've handled one but it is every bit the perfect weapon. I present to you, the benelli m4
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/1000001480_jpg-3319584.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/20200430_192815_jpg-3319585.JPG

Semper Fi bro
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Put a little over 50 rounds through it. I was going to shoot another 50 but my daughter was getting antsy so we took a walk. No malfunctions and the sights were close enough to zeroed as I was hitting my 10x12 plate at 30 yards without even trying.

Attachment Attached File

I'll pattern it next time I shoot and check the zero at 50/100 yards.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Neato mosquito!
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Nicely done!

My daughter is 3.5, going to try to get her out to the deer lease with me this year.

I found a local shop with a 11715 in stock. May have to swing by this afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#32]
So as someone who actually carried it, I know you said you never actually got to use it as intended, but you were trained on it.

What's the military doctrine on it's use. Most of what I've seen says - use it to breach doors, marginal in actual combat, then used for general security.

Then I see it used in the commission of civilian crimes and it's devastating.

I was just trying to figure out why the two roles are so divergent.

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By joemama74:
So as someone who actually carried it, I know you said you never actually got to use it as intended, but you were trained on it.

What's the military doctrine on it's use. Most of what I've seen says - use it to breach doors, marginal in actual combat, then used for general security.

View Quote

As in understand it, it's a "breaching tool" much like white phosphorus is "marking targets"
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By joemama74:

View Quote

I was able to utilize it. Performance was notable. Moving with a team you have support for threats farther out and the limited capacity isn't a huge factor since you're constantly shucking shells in.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:20:07 AM EDT
[#35]

I was able to utilize it. Performance was notable. Moving with a team you have support for threats farther out and the limited capacity isn't a huge factor since you're constantly shucking shells in.
View Quote

What ammo was used?
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By LV1976:

What ammo was used?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LV1976:

What ammo was used?

Federal 00 buck and winchester slugs
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:
Very nice!  Congratulations.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Nice. đź‘Ť
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#40]
11715 acquired - just gotta swing by the shop and pick it up this afternoon.

Then it’s out to the deer lease to put some rounds through it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top