Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
What about pics of the 1600 destroyed Russian tanks?

I keep seeing this tank, just from different angles.

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No videos or pics from Ukraine after wiping the Russians out?
View Quote

There are enormous amounts of pictures and video. Huge amounts.

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone have any good battlefield pics?  I haven't really been able to find too many.  I mean 100k dead Russians, there should be a shitload.
View Quote

I don’t know if the coc allows, but if you want download telegram and search for spooks.

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There's supposed human wave attacks yet not a single video of this. Absolutely gullible, horseshit.

McCain and Lindsey Graham thank you for your support. This is literally their and Biden's favorite war.
If you support this war or are an apologist for the Biden crime family, fuck be upon you.
View Quote

There’s huge amounts of video.

Huge amounts.

Even if it was presented you would claim it’s cgi.

This is your presidents war. Nobody started it but him.

I don’t support the war. I want it to end, but not without a defeat for Russia.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There’s plenty.  Plus Oryx has been tracking equipment losses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's supposed human wave attacks yet not a single video of this. Absolutely gullible, horseshit.

McCain and Lindsey Graham thank you for your support. This is literally their and Biden's favorite war.
If you support this war or are an apologist for the Biden crime family, fuck be upon you.

I know right. The footage of the Chinese wave attacks from Korea still give me goose bumps. Otherwise it didnt happen.

Or maybe Russia doesnt issue GoPro's to the new guys. (hint: they are mostly being killed by arty and you can watch on video)

I'll check out Oryx.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just Like Afghani’s
View Quote

A lot of difference between Ukraine and Afghanistan

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll check out Oryx.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know right. The footage of the Chinese wave attacks from Korea still give me goose bumps. Otherwise it didnt happen.

Or maybe Russia doesnt issue GoPro's to the new guys. (hint: they are mostly being killed by arty and you can watch on video)

I'll check out Oryx.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#8]

A 1980s era mango round clapped this T80bvm, one of the best Russian tanks, right in the strongest part of its armor and went straight through.

Abandoned and csptured t72b3

Lost t90m, best tank so far to enter the war

Thats a few

You can see every Russian and Ukrainian documented loss here

Oryx blog

@craig19

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/cHZXysHR/1-B58-C972-26-D3-4-CAC-9-A15-2-D40-EF68-E7-AE.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Cx3c7Cp6/4-BA8-C3-FE-49-AB-48-F0-8-F3-D-8-B568-F117-E23.jpg

A 1980s era mango round clapped this T80bvm, one of the best Russian tanks, right in the strongest part of its armor and went straight through.

https://i.postimg.cc/brwgr31d/3-F1227-B8-AF5-B-40-DF-89-E9-20-A05-B6-F260-B.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/503pfZYZ/50-ED8-F57-4-D67-4201-8-E1-E-B2-C557-F49215.jpg

Thats a few

Oryx blog

@craig19

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/cHZXysHR/1-B58-C972-26-D3-4-CAC-9-A15-2-D40-EF68-E7-AE.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Cx3c7Cp6/4-BA8-C3-FE-49-AB-48-F0-8-F3-D-8-B568-F117-E23.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/brwgr31d/3-F1227-B8-AF5-B-40-DF-89-E9-20-A05-B6-F260-B.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/503pfZYZ/50-ED8-F57-4-D67-4201-8-E1-E-B2-C557-F49215.jpg

Thats a few

Oryx blog

@craig19

Thanks.  I'm going through it now.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@RIP-Yataski

Do you always post whore this way? Creating a new reply for every @ of fake usernames?

Probably has something to do with a 13 join date
View Quote

I thought it was funny, but I'm kind of a noob here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks.  I'm going through it now.
View Quote

It’s a great resource. Everyone is photo documented, so no chance of saying it’s fake.  

Real numbers will be higher because not every loss is photo recorded
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not from this side of the pond
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Based on alot of guesses.

Russia has around 100,000 kia, another 200-300k as wia /pow/missing based on general math.

Ukraine likely has blended casualties of around 150-200k. Their mod recently said they had 15k pows and missing. If you back end the math, that puts you around the above number. Guessing 50k are kia or so based on these numbers, could be lower, I doubt they're much higher.

Civilian losses are anyone's guess. There's been lots of forced relocation to cultural enrichment centers inside Russia. There's what, 10 million displaced civilians as per un who knows what % went to Russia... Forcably...
View Quote

The few times real numbers leaked out of the RuMOD its showed 1) UKR's tally is close and 2) Russian numbers are KIA x2 wounded. UKR is POSSIBLY around KIA times 3-4 wounded (RuMedical is garbage and UKR has been doing a great job plus the back up medical NATO has supplied).
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Do you think they care?  They’re not the ones dying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many people have been killed on both sides of the Russian/Ukrainian conflict at this point?

I'm hoping various leaders come to their senses ASAP. I think many don't realize the large amounts of people have been killed in Ukraine since early last year.

Do you think they care?  They’re not the ones dying.

@MiserableCAresident

I didn't write the post above clearly enough. I meant I didn't think regular citizens in our country and other countries realize just how many have been killed.

As for the various leaders I referenced above, I would like to think they care at least somewhat.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Shtrafbattalion, a punishment battalion, where you can atone for your “crimes” with your blood, and have a very slim chance of surviving and being let free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Human wave attacks makes me think chances of survival for the Russian prisoners isn't very good.

I don't recall how many months the former prisoners have to serve for absolution of their past crimes. Also, I wonder if the Russian government sticks to their part of the agreement regarding letting these former prisoners out of the war when they reach their commitment time.

Shtrafbattalion, a punishment battalion, where you can atone for your “crimes” with your blood, and have a very slim chance of surviving and being let free.

This is cringeworthy. I wonder if they were lied to about their chances for survival.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And the 13 Colonies...Lucky for US France didnt say "meh, both the same"...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just Like Afghani’s

And the 13 Colonies...Lucky for US France didnt say "meh, both the same"...

@ITCHY-FINGER

I know France helped us but I don't know how much.

France asked us for help when they were in Vietnam in the 1950s. They didn't get it. Our law enforcement asked France's law enforcement for help solving the French Connection heroin ring. They dusted us off, supposedly due to us turning down their request for help in the 1950s.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are huge differences and to deny it is naive
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

@ITCHY-FINGER

France asked us for help when they were in Vietnam in the 1950s. They didn't get it. Our law enforcement asked France's law enforcement for help solving the French Connection heroin ring. They dusted us off, supposedly due to us turning down their request for help in the 1950s.
View Quote
They got our silence on the world stage since we needed a strong partner for the whole Berlin mess at the time.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone have any good battlefield pics?  I haven't really been able to find too many.  I mean 100k dead Russians, there should be a shitload.
View Quote
Then you ain't looking.

Edit: if you are serious about looking for the info, you can see links to scores of dead invaders daily in the big thread.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#20]
@Zelenskygoldenparachutefund
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Fox News this morning had 106k Russian and don't recall Ukraine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sure, as in 100%, no. May have you confused with another poster that was sorta backing the ukraine play in another thread recently. If I'm mistaken, then my bad...
View Quote
So you are not tagging people into the thread so there will be purse swinging and arguing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Russia has an orc army so their lives don't matter.
View Quote

I saw a photo of later Russian conscripts holding Mosin M91 rifles.
Not inspirational if I'm a Russian draftee.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Both sides are feeding their soldiers into the meat grinder. Military casualties are about even.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How many people have been killed on both sides of the Russian/Ukrainian conflict at this point?

I'm hoping various leaders come to their senses ASAP. I think many don't realize the large amounts of people have been killed in Ukraine since early last year.
View Quote

When, since the invention of war, has anyone in charge cared about those who died??

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Can the driver of the Russian tanks survive a hit. IIRC, a driver of our tanks may survive even if the others don't.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There’s huge amounts of video.

Huge amounts.

Even if it was presented you would claim it’s cgi.

This is your presidents war. Nobody started it but him.

I don’t support the war. I want it to end, but not without a defeat for Russia.
View Quote

@fadedsun

Wow. I didn't know it was that clear the president started it.

Would this war be going on if the previous president was re-elected?
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 10:38:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

@fadedsun

View Quote

The president did.

The Russian one

I don’t think it would have started had Trump been re-elected. That doesn’t mean we don’t or shouldn’t Support Ukraine.

Example:

A soros backed liberal DA big on bail reform, no bond releases, and defunding the police is elected. Crime in your neighborhood skyrockets. Do you carry a gun or not? Why? If the previous tough on crime DA had been re-elected the crime wave wouldn’t have happened, right?

Afghanistan and the catastrophe emboldened Putin to thinking he could act however he wanted. Unfortunately it was pushing too far and forced the west and nato to act
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The president did.

The Russian one

I don’t think it would have started had Trump been re-elected. That doesn’t mean we don’t or shouldn’t Support Ukraine.

Example:

A soros backed liberal DA big on bail reform, no bond releases, and defunding the police is elected. Crime in your neighborhood skyrockets. Do you carry a gun or not? Why? If the previous tough on crime DA had been re-elected the crime wave wouldn’t have happened, right?

Afghanistan and the catastrophe emboldened Putin to thinking he could act however he wanted. Unfortunately it was pushing too far and forced the west and nato to act
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@fadedsun

The president did.

The Russian one

Example:

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 1:35:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
All the Russian tankers are now dead from starvation after being welded into their tanks as reported last month - right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
All the Russian tankers are now dead from starvation after being welded into their tanks as reported last month - right?
What?  It is Ukrainian tankers that are being welded into their tanks.  The Russians reported it months ago:
The commander of the “Vostok” battalion of the NM DPR spoke about the crew of the tank of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with welded hatches

Khodakovsky gives as an example of the attitude of the Armed Forces of Ukraine towards his soldiers one very interesting history. The other day, the Russian military spotted an enemy tank and were about to destroy it. But the tank lifted the barrel up and began to rotate the turret, which could mean the desire of the crew to surrender. Unlike the Ukrainian military, Russian soldiers are humane people. If the opponent surrenders, he will not be killed.

According to battalion commander Khodakovsky, the fighters got close to tank and discovered an amazing and terrible picture: all the hatches on the tank were welded. The crew of the combat vehicle was simply walled up, like in a tin can. He was sent to the positions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the NM of the DPR - certain death, so that the tankers could not even get out and leave the car if the tank was knocked down.

Quoted:
Well, according to the War Pigs:

'Not enough'

No one is making any realistic attempts to discuss ending this shit, so obviously the body count needs to be higher....

Quote from Uke bro's favorite hero:

'If Putin Dies, There Will Be No War,' Zelenskiy Tells U.S. Comedian
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-zelenskiy-letterman-putin-dies/32173449.html

For any moron to think that Putin's gonna cancel himself; that with the US' help they're gonna reach and cancel Putin; or Putin will die from natural causes within this "war"...is a fucking moron.

But hey, the grifter has to set the bar high so the money can keep on comin' in ...
There have not been enough Russian casualties and equipment losses yet for Russia to surrender.  Biden is even still waffling on defensive Patriot missiles and there's very little chance of him sending the medium and long range strike weapons Ukraine needs to end this quickly and minimize losses.  Therefore you are correct: there hasn't been enough and those responsible are trying to drag things out.  I assume Biden is dragging it out to grift on the additional rebuilding spending this will create.

You're forgetting internal strife from your list of causes of death.  It only takes one Russian oligarch who's wealth and prestige has imploded plus a little luck to end this war.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 2:04:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What?  It is Ukrainian tankers that are being welded into their tanks.  The Russians reported it months ago:

There have not been enough Russian casualties and equipment losses yet for Russia to surrender.  Biden is even still waffling on defensive Patriot missiles and there's very little chance of him sending the medium and long range strike weapons Ukraine needs to end this quickly and minimize losses.  Therefore you are correct: there hasn't been enough and those responsible are trying to drag things out.  I assume Biden is dragging it out to grift on the additional rebuilding spending this will create.

You're forgetting internal strife from your list of causes of death.  It only takes one Russian oligarch who's wealth and prestige has imploded plus a little luck to end this war.
View Quote

Ukrainians aren't being welded into their tanks.

Utter nonsense. Not even good propaganda.

It was Russia that told their soldiers they would be greeted with salt and bread and hailed as liberators.

When Russia makes one claim, typically the opposite is true.

Link Posted: 1/3/2023 2:06:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m skeptical of Ukrainian claims of tankers welded into tanks and dismissive of Russian claims, since virtually everything the Russians say is a lie.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 2:07:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet you didn’t even read McMasters book.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 2:07:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Both sides are feeding their soldiers into the meat grinder. Military casualties are about even.
View Quote

If that’s the case, Ukraine will win.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wait!  You're telling me that a .ru link to a story praising the civilized and humane behavior of Russian soldiers in Ukraine while accusing the Ukrainians of inhumane and completely implausible behavior is Russian propaganda!  Are you sure?

(I hope that was enough sarcasm to overcome Poe's Law.)

Quoted:
I’m skeptical of Ukrainian claims of tankers welded into tanks and dismissive of Russian claims, since virtually everything the Russians say is a lie.
Exactly.  It's a ridiculous idea and the only reason to even wonder if the Russians did that is because they made the accusation first and the idea had to come from somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:26:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are plenty of videos of russians charging into defended and pre sighted areas and then running away with far less men.

Ask the 155th naval brigade how that worked out.

Russian MOD did nothing until they put out a social media post begging to be saved.

@milspectoilet
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if you can't see the difference that solely your problem and is contrary to reality.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 5:35:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They got our silence on the world stage since we needed a strong partner for the whole Berlin mess at the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ITCHY-FINGER

The siege was over before 1950
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@DeathMetalMedic

I don't know if I trust them.
View All Quotes

Then there is no source you will trust, so you can make up whatever number you want to for whatever silly arguement you're having
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
100 billion Russians.
1 Ukrainian, RIP Ghost of Kiev.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#42]
"Not nearly enough"

-Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 8:36:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Not nearly enough"

View Quote

@Lorax

They said that about the men killed in Ukraine?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"Not nearly enough"

View Quote

Why is Putin pushing the goals of the elites?

Why is Biden dragging his feet on aid to prolong the war?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:41:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

@Lorax

They said that about the men killed in Ukraine?
View Quote

They are big supporters for depopulation of the Earth. This is GD. We say GD things.
I was being facetious.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top