Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2020 1:21:20 PM EDT
Boat parade on 9/6. We were in it, but I was too busy driving/fighting wakes to get much good video. This guy's was EPIC though.

https://vimeo.com/455386537

A little something I took 45 mins prior.

https://streamable.com/oa9iis

We pretty much took over the entire width of the lake. We were on the boat for half the route, but my friends couldn't handle the conditions and water coming over the bow, so we headed back to my dock near where the parade turned back around to go the other way. I went back out alone on my jet ski for the second half and the waves were almost over my head.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm honestly surprised more boats didn't sink. Epic amount of boats on the water, but I can't imagine navigating the wakes in a small craft.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn wish I had known

Although maybe better that I didn't because I'd probably sink my kayak
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I was up there for vacation about a month ago, beautiful area
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Hillary in a landslide.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone who honesty thinks that Trump isn't America's choice for president is seriously deluded.
The only way they could possibly win is by fraud followed by a violent military takeover.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Was Rocket Man out there?
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm honestly surprised more boats didn't sink. Epic amount of boats on the water, but I can't imagine navigating the wakes in a small craft.
View Quote

It really wasn't that bad in our 23ft'er ~4-5ft swells, a decent sized splash over the bow once every few minutes. I've been out in worse conditions but the girls were hungover and not enjoying it one bit. A little chilly too with all the splashing.

I had a blast out on the jet ski after switching over.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Imagine if we could get this kind of turnout in front of government buildings
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone who honesty thinks that Trump isn't America's choice for president is seriously deluded.
The only way they could possibly win is by fraud followed by a violent military takeover.
View Quote

4000 boats at maybe 3-4 people per boat on average is 12,000-16,000 people. There's millions of freeloading shitbags in democrat cities. Maybe the enthusiasm isn't there for Pedo Joe but they'll all still vote for him come Nov
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#10]
We had a Trump "parade" on one of the lakes we boat on in MO (Tablerock Lake). It was nuts.  We have a 25ft bowrider ski boat, and I didn't want any part of that.  Way too many boats, way to many people who have never boated in rough water like that. The entire lake was like the ocean before, and after the parade......people scrambled to get there, and scrambled to get home after it was done.

Not sure when the Biden parade will be

Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Local news had article on "America!!" Boating event on Lake Lanier. Had picture of flag, and article was short, mainly described lots of boats flying flags.  NO mention of Trump. I really didn't think anything about it. Then my wife showed me Facebook postings on it being a Trump rally. I'm not at all surprised the news spun it as a pro Anerica instead of Trump rally.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I was headed downstream on West Point Lake a few weeks ago and met a boat parade headed upstream that I didn't know about.  I believe they were doing a Back the Blue event.  Lots of Trump flags.
The wake was no joke.  I had to come off plane and just move along at a slow pace until they passed.  It was a long parade.

I got a free and unexpected roller coaster ride.  It was quite fun.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

4000 boats at maybe 3-4 people per boat on average is 12,000-16,000 people. There's millions of freeloading shitbags in democrat cities. Maybe the enthusiasm isn't there for Pedo Joe but they'll all still vote for him come Nov
View Quote

Average was closer to 6-8 people on the smaller boats, and 15+ on the house boats. Massive crowds of spectators at all the marinas too.

==================

We even had a flyover.

Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I just saw a video of the one in P'cola. Holy shit!

Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I guess BLM wasn't there because they can't swim?
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We had a Trump "parade" on one of the lakes we boat on in MO (Tablerock Lake). It was nuts.  We have a 25ft bowrider ski boat, and I didn't want any part of that.  Way too many boats, way to many people who have never boated in rough water like that. The entire lake was like the ocean before, and after the parade......people scrambled to get there, and scrambled to get home after it was done.

https://www.ozarksfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/65/2020/09/table-rock-trump-boat-parade.jpg

https://m.salisburypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2020/07/WEB-Trump-boat-parade-JB1.jpg?w=618

View Quote

Best lake in Missouri.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Careful.  On here, you are in an echo chamber, just like all those people on the lake were in an echo chamber. And I'm sure you mostly hang out with people who agree with you. Remember when Trump won in 2016 and all these lefties didn't believe it because "no one I know voted for Trump, how did he win?" Because they were in their own echo chamber.

Don't take anything for granted.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hillary in a landslide.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#20]
One things for sure, Trump has a Navy if he ever needs one.

Our lake still looked like chocolate milk on Monday when I left.  The parade armada was on Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Local news had article on "America!!" Boating event on Lake Lanier. Had picture of flag, and article was short, mainly described lots of boats flying flags.  NO mention of Trump. I really didn't think anything about it. Then my wife showed me Facebook postings on it being a Trump rally. I'm not at all surprised the news spun it as a pro Anerica instead of Trump rally.
View Quote

I'm sure they held their nose to even admit it was pro-America.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://www.ozarksfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/65/2020/09/table-rock-trump-boat-parade.jpg

https://m.salisburypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2020/07/WEB-Trump-boat-parade-JB1.jpg?w=618

View Quote

I was there.  I loaded my two oldest kids with me and went out and sat just off the channel to watch.  Whole lotta boats!  Our 26' was getting tossed around enough to know i didnt want to join in.  Tons of large dancers and such plowing holes in the water.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many other political candidates have you ever seen draw tens of thousands of people to rallies and parades all over the country, just to show their support for them? Even when Obama was campaigning and had all of the media behind him, we didn't see this kind of enthusiasm. Trump has way more support now than in 2016 and he has all the momentum in this election.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Add in the dead and outright fraud that the democrats are famous for and there is the problem.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#26]
With that many boats, plus the boats from boat parades elsewhere, I think we can successfully invade France on June 6, 2021 and Saipan on June 15, 2021.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
With that many boats, plus the boats from boat parades elsewhere, I think we can successfully invade France on June 6, 2021 and Saipan on June 15, 2021.
View Quote

We're definitely ready for Dunkirk.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I just saw a video of the one in P'cola. Holy shit!

View Quote

Funny... not a word on the local news.  Imagine that.

Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:52:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I imagine the people out there in their boats are out there because they know what can/will be lost if Biden wins AND they know it will impact them heavily.

These boat parades are flotillas of a large number of people who will lose much, if not all, they care about with a Biden win and it looks pretty and peaceful.  Now imagine if all those people lost their livelihoods, boats, homes and savings, because of a Commie victory.

The votes are important, you aren't wrong about that, and you aren't wrong about needing to overcome the communist voting bloc....  

I hope I am right in that I also see a large number of people that are demonstrating, in a very subtle manner, their intention not to accept a stolen election.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I imagine the people out there in their boats are out there because they know what can/will be lost if Biden wins AND they know it will impact them heavily.

These boat parades are flotillas of a large number of people who will lose much, if not all, they care about with a Biden win and it looks pretty and peaceful.  Now imagine if all those people lost their livelihoods, boats, homes and savings, because of a Commie victory.

The votes are important, you aren't wrong about that, and you aren't wrong about needing to overcome the communist voting bloc....  

I hope I am right in that I also see a large number of people that are demonstrating, in a very subtle manner, their intention not to accept a stolen election.
View Quote

Also.....when you are in your boat, in the middle of the lake.......you don't have to worry about Antifa, BLM, or some other liberal nut job running up to you and trying to cause you harm. It's a "safe place" to show your support.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#32]
A new world record was set over labor day weekend as Americans came together on the water to celebrate.

A sea of stars, stripes, and Trump flags could be seen on lakes around the country this weekend, as Boat Parades celebrating America and its President sailed across the waters of multiple states.
View Quote

Video at Epoch Times link
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow... I don't think I have ever seen that many watercraft on Lanier.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wow... I don't think I have ever seen that many watercraft on Lanier.
View Quote

Living on the lake, and being out on the boat for every big event, I've never seen anything like it. My radar display was solid red the whole time, completely unusable, and I drive by that every 4th.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#35]
The Silent Majority No More
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Also.....when you are in your boat, in the middle of the lake.......you don't have to worry about Antifa, BLM, or some other liberal nut job running up to you and trying to cause you harm. It's a "safe place" to show your support.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happens at the lake stays at the lake.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Imagine if we could get this kind of turnout in front of government buildings
View Quote

What would that do?

The VA thing was 1 step up from doing nothing. As far as sending a message about gun control
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Sunday in Dallas ... super fun.

https://ibb.co/rpPfKY1
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How many other political candidates have you ever seen draw tens of thousands of people to rallies and parades all over the country, just to show their support for them? Even when Obama was campaigning and had all of the media behind him, we didn't see this kind of enthusiasm. Trump has way more support now than in 2016 and he has all the momentum in this election.
View Quote

That is a fact!

My wife and I volunteer at the local Trump center, putting together and handing out yard signs and selling Tees and hats and flags etc.

We worked back in 16 as well, and in 12 and 08.

NEVER have we seen the enthusiasm and the crowds coming in and the spending on Trump stuff. We are talking 10 times the people coming in and 100 times the sales of Trump stuff.
We cannot keep signs, flags, t shirts, covid maskes(Trump or American Flag) or anything else in stock.
It is completely nuts and frankly overwhelming.
We do more business than any store in our mall daily.

I saw many many Trump signs in 16 and maybe 4 times that number this time.
You cannot go anywhere around here without seeing a Trump flag flying. You also will see someone wearing a Trump shirt. If you wear your Trump shirt you will get many thumbs up everywhere you go.
Trump Jr. is coming here tomorrow and the wife and I are working the event.
Oh, no pics of wife.
If you stop and talk to someone about Trump you can hardly get away, they are so into it this time around.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was headed downstream on West Point Lake a few weeks ago and met a boat parade headed upstream that I didn't know about.  I believe they were doing a Back the Blue event.  Lots of Trump flags.
The wake was no joke.  I had to come off plane and just move along at a slow pace until they passed.  It was a long parade.

I got a free and unexpected roller coaster ride.  It was quite fun.  
View Quote

Yeah West Point can have some wicked wake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top