Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL!! Junior colleges too!

Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck that,

How about no foreigners in U.S. colleges to begin with.
View Quote

That’s just as dumb an idea as what Trump is floating.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Read the article instead of knee-jerking from what the thread title is.

DJT talks about green cards for SKILLED graduates.

From the article - "Asked for comment, the Trump campaign said in a statement that only after "the most aggressive vetting process in U.S. history" would "the most skilled graduates who can make significant contributions to America" be able to stay."

View Quote

2025 in Trump 2.0:

“Read the article instead of knee-jerking from what the thread title is.

DJT talks about federal firearm registration for modern sporting rifles not all guns.”
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hint it's whatever industry that the Chamber of Commerce wants to drive down wages in.  I'm guessing anything medical related. Kiss the 100K plus nursing jobs goodbye.
View Quote

LoL that you think nurses are walking around making 6 figures. Only the top 7 states/territories in the nation average $100,000. I’ve been an RN with multiple certifications for 15 years and when I left the field a year ago as a Surgical Services director over 6 departments I made $84,500 a year. Being I’m in Arkansas, that’s not a terrible living, but it’s not enough to support our family of 4 on my own, so my wife also works full time.

If they wanted to actually drive down costs of healthcare, there’s a lot of other places to look before cutting the pay of workers.

Edit for sources:
https://nurse.org/articles/highest-paying-states-for-registered-nurses/
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trump backed a RINO in Utah who called him a despot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is old age finally catching up to Trump?
Trump backed a RINO in Utah who called him a despot.

He also backs the guy in SC who called him a "race-baiting, xenophobic bigot".
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

DJT talks about federal firearm registration for modern sporting rifles not all guns.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the article - "Asked for comment, the Trump campaign said in a statement that only after "the most aggressive vetting process in U.S. history" would "the most skilled graduates who can make significant contributions to America" be able to stay."

2025 in Trump 2.0:

If you wanted to hijack the American right and drive it off a cliff for a generation what would you do differently than Trump?
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Take a look at what has happened in Canada with this approach. They are fucked.
View Quote

Solid point.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whew! Thanks I’m relieved now. For minute I thought that the People’s Liberation Army might all get a green cards but we all know that none of them have skills.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

India has it's own university system, they don't need our "aid" in that respect, wtf.  Stay there.

Poach foreign STEM grads?  How about getting more Americans into the STEM system???
View Quote

American politicians would rather import labor from overseas to drive wages down for their corporate interests before they go through the tedious process of reworking the American education system to be more efficient.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a bad feeling Trump 2.0 hasn't learned a damn thing.   He's gonna suck with his selections and repeat the same mistakes......pricks are like that.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds like attracting college grads to stay here rather than go back to their home countries. A " Brain Drain", if you will.
I suspect it's an offer to get a Green card after graduation for students that are here on student visas.
US students are getting useless degrees in Women's studies and Underwater Basket weaving. Why not poach some foreign STEM grads. Use their brains here, not in their home countries.
View Quote

Real broad brush you’re painting with there. Reeks of bullshit too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Are the trolls really saying that this is a Good Thing? Apparently So.

Go Trump.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Just the Tips... Trump is on a Roll.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you wanted to hijack the American right and drive it off a cliff for a generation what would you do differently than Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

That’s an excellent question
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is old age finally catching up to Trump?

View Quote

Of course it is.

That said, he’s always been a big-government yankee progressive. He just happened to slap an (R) behind his name. But when he goes off script his true colors come out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
WTF?

If true, that is totally retarded.  For now, I am going to believe that's not EXACTLY what he said, and something is being taken out of context.
View Quote

Good plan since all of this was totally out of context:

Four Years of the Trump Administration and the “Beautiful” 2nd Amendment

The states of CA, WA, OR, NV, NM, CO, FL (Trump liked that gun control), IL, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, VT, VA all either eviscerated the 2A or passed gun control in the four years Trump has been in office and all we got from him were a few "paper tiger" tweets regarding VA anti 2A actions. No Second Amendment Coalition meeting ever held, no federal intervention at the DOJ or AG level regarding states (pot is sold freely in violation of federal law but all federal gun laws are enforced even if a state rejects them), no HPA, no federal CCW, no deregulation of gun laws; many can be done without Congressional approval through the BATFE (Trump's "best people" forgot to tell him about those), ZERO leadership initiatives done when Republicrats controlled the White House, Senate, and Congress (maybe this is 4D chess and Trump is secretly going to control the Biden White House; Q-Anon has all the excuses if you need any), and many anti-2A actions as documented below:

Trump/NRA Mutual Love Fest: Long on Promises, Short on Memory

Does Trump Truly Support the Second Amendment? Even if former President Trump fights off his legal troubles, history shows he is no true friend to the Second Amendment

Foreign Aid a Bigger Priority for the Government Than the Bill of Rights

GOA: Tell Trump to Reverse ATF's Reclassification of Honey Badger Pistol Brace 10/8/20 (from Gun Owners of America...Did their girl lose? LOL!)

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger ‘Reclassification'? - just got a reminder the other month from the Federal Register...

Where's My 4D Chess? SCOTUS Passes on All 2nd Amendment Cases

Any Trump SCOTUS Pick Should Not Have Argued Against Second Amendment (we may have gotten a good one but only time will tell)

'Gun Owners for Trump' Could be Valuable if President Welcomes Right Voices - Gotta love that Second Amendment Coalition 2.0! LOL!

Supreme Court Judge Questions Trump's Bump-Fire Stock Ban

Congressmen Question ATF Brace Restriction Plans

Trump Dumps ATF Nominee Over Pro-Gun Objections

Who Will Guard Against ‘Guardians' When Trump Admin Enforces More Gun Laws?

Trump Considers Social Credit Score System for Gun Ownership

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control – One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

Trump All Over Map on Guns as NRA Fights Self-Started Fires

Ivanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Greenlights Red Flag Laws

Is the Trump Administration Imposing More Gun Control through BATFE with a Ban on Pistol Braces? UPDATE8/13/19
2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners

Trump Administration Export Ban on Over 32 Round Magazines Raises Question of 'Why?'

President Trump Brags About Bump Stock Ban, Supports Concealed Carry, Hints About a Possible Silencer Ban – Seems Confused About What the 2A is All About

Trump: 'I Don't Like Silencers at All'

FOP Actions of Trump's ATF Pick Belie 'Reverence for 2nd Amendment' Claim

Supreme Court Judge Questions Trump's Bump-Fire Stock Ban  

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

Attachment Attached File

Trump Choosing Barr for DOJ: No Favor to Gun Owners

How Republicans Have Damaged the 2nd Amendment

DOJ Announces Bump Stock Ban, Countersuits Immediately Filed

Trump's Pending Bumpstock Ban

With Republicans Like These, Who Needs Democrats?

Where is Trump as States Reduce RKBA to Sub-Foreign Levels?

President Trump's View of 2nd Amendment Not What Gun Owners Thought?

"During his confirmation hearings, Justice Gorsuch assured Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, when asked specifically about the banning of M-16 rifles and the like, that he would follow the law in Heller."

Republicans, Courts Destroying 2nd Amendment in Ways Democrats Can't

False-Flag Drive Toward Registration, Confiscation

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump’s Support for FL Gun Control)

Bump Stocks and the Bill of Rights

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment. (I understand that leftist Biden isn’t either…)

And what about just like last time?:
Trump Announces Second Amendment Coalition Headed by Donald Trump Jr. Right Before Election – AR15.com thread from 2016

Then:

Attachment Attached File

Trump knew he needed gun owners to win so he told them what they wanted to hear. And many (blind and naive) pro-2A conservatives are falling for it all over again...

I wonder what the fuck on gun owners will be in Trump 2.0 - maybe:

- a ban/freeze on all machine gun transfers
- a ban on all magazines over 30 rounds: “Hey, what do you need more than bullets for?, I mean, 30 bullets, that’s like more than two dozen. I can’t even eat two dozen McDonlald’s hamburgers. Thirty rounds is bigly enough for standard issue for the military so if that’s good enough for them it’s good enough for you. You know, the democrats only wanted you to have 10 bullets so I actually gave you 20 more.” [and the Trumpers roared with cheers of “MAGA!”]
- all AR pistols move into the NFA
- more “Let the states do what they want [on gun bans].”
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm going to say "no" at this point.  I used to consider myself an understanding person, willing to let others come here and take their shot at the "American dream".  However, I walk around today and see many more obvious foreigners than I did as a kid and so little effort to "assimilate".  It's just people all over the globe coming here to get their piece of pie.  I despise the hyphenated BS.  You're either American or you're not.  I guess I'm just becoming callused in my old age, but without culture and borders, there is no nation, and I'm tired of pretending what is gone still exists.
View Quote

This ^
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep, I wouldn't advise anyone to enter CS at this point.  Anything medical is likely their next target.  
View Quote

Too late, they're already stacking the deck against Americans. The entry process to nursing alone is riddled with free points and perks to either attract foreigners or give them significant advantages over Americans when it comes to getting into programs.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck no
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

View Quote

“The NRA TRICKED him!”
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Who's paying for the college?
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Democrats don’t advocate for this because educated, high income potential people sometimes choose to vote republican.  

Naturalizing illegal immigrants bolsters their voting block.
View Quote

No they don't.  Even Asians vote 70% Democrat.  Immigration from anywhere is a vote loss for Republicans.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
STEM grads, maybe.  All of them?  Nope.
View Quote
And no chicoms
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

Nothing. Trump has been the perfect Trojan Horse and I said this since at least 2012 when he started showing interest in running. I also said many time a that “We will get gun control with Trump.” and many laughed. They (conservatives who still have critical thinking abilities) have since said “Man, were you right about him.”

Pro-Trump conservative cartoonist Branco saw Trump for who he was early on (before he drank the Kool-Aid):

Trump took over the pro Constitution Ron Paul inspired Tea Party and now it’s the Trump Party (Bill of Rights no longer the focus and Trump viciously attacked Paul who had a the best voting record in accordance to the Constitution in the last 50 years or more). The Republican Party is now run by his pro-gay daughter in law. And anyone who criticizes Trump for his leftist actions is attacked by empty-headed populists who are no more conservative on MANY issues than democrats.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They (conservatives who still have critical thinking abilities) have since said “Man, were you right about him.”
View Quote

Non-existent for the most part as displayed here and all over.

All we get back is inane “but Biden” bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And no chicoms
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And no chicoms

The US government will NEVER know who the CHICOMs are. Trump is a tard. There should NEVER be ANY students here from communist countries OR from countries which are hostile to the USA.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Democrats don’t advocate for this because educated, high income potential people sometimes choose to vote republican.  

Naturalizing illegal immigrants bolsters their voting block.
View Quote

"Sometimes", indeed

I think they'll take 60/40+ splits all day, that math checks out
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They (conservatives who still have critical thinking abilities) have since said “Man, were you right about him.”

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LOL!! Junior colleges too!

View Quote

Americans can't even do a junior college! Insane, we need one billion people from the third world, at least, to beat CHICOMS
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#32]
A few conditions should be added:
Negated by past of future conviction of a felony.
STEM curricula only, no degrees in Gender-Specific Sub-Saharan Ethno-Musicology or such.
Must have a 2.5 or better GPA.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#33]
We should be receptive to legal immigrants who come here and get a college degree.  A totally closed border isn't realistic.  We are always going to have immigrants.  What he's doing is making it clear that productive, intelligent immigrants are welcome - the unsaid implication being that others are not.  Four year degree is a hell of a lot better qualifier than "hey, glad you managed to sneak across the border, here's a house and some health care and some college and some money."

Personally I'd be fine with 100% closed border, even if it was temporary until we get our shit together.  It's just not going to happen.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#34]
OK just read the linked article... ugh, that is a freaking bad look for him. Pandering for votes, 100%.

Sad and annoying.

I know, I know, "gO vOtE fOr bIdEn tHeN"

The shit state we've allowed politics to get to irritates me.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Joe Biden leads by Ten... Relax Guys and believe those polls.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We should be receptive to legal immigrants who come here and get a college degree.  A totally closed border isn't realistic.  We are always going to have immigrants.  What he's doing is making it clear that productive, intelligent immigrants are welcome - the unsaid implication being that others are not.  Four year degree is a hell of a lot better qualifier than "hey, glad you managed to sneak across the border, here's a house and some health care and some college and some money."

Personally I'd be fine with 100% closed border, even if it was temporary until we get our shit together.  It's just not going to happen.
View Quote

Muh junior college
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#37]
IF we give them a visa to study here, they go 4 years without breaking the law and legit are trying to become productive members of society, and have a real job offer it would be absolutely retarded to send them away.  We have a lot of shitbirds on welfare and we can use the foreign labor to subsidize the worthless part of our own population.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Why?

I want these “students” out of here. He wants to keep these Jihadis supporters in the country????
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago is FILLED with cheaper labor non U.S. citizens. Even one or two who ended up being Chinese spies or working for the Chinese https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/07/mar-a-lago-trump-nuclear-documents-spies

All “legally” here. When they have one baby, they NEVER have to leave.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2025 in Trump 2.0:

Absolutely nothing, he's done it perfectly
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
IF we give them a visa to study here, they go 4 years without breaking the law and legit are trying to become productive members of society, and have a real job offer it would be absolutely retarded to send them away.  We have a lot of shitbirds on welfare and we can use the foreign labor to subsidize the worthless part of our own population.
View Quote

lol yea we need more  junior college democrat voters who could give a fuck about the BoR
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#42]
We should have Nikki Haley debating Gavin Newsom.

These geriatric politburo fossils are useless.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We should have Nikki Haley debating Gavin Newsom.

These geriatric politburo fossils are useless.
View Quote

hell no

Yes they are.

Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

LoL that you think nurses are walking around making 6 figures. Only the top 7 states/territories in the nation average $100,000. I’ve been an RN with multiple certifications for 15 years and when I left the field a year ago as a Surgical Services director over 6 departments I made $84,500 a year. Being I’m in Arkansas, that’s not a terrible living, but it’s not enough to support our family of 4 on my own, so my wife also works full time.

If they wanted to actually drive down costs of healthcare, there’s a lot of other places to look before cutting the pay of workers.

Edit for sources:
https://nurse.org/articles/highest-paying-states-for-registered-nurses/
View Quote

Kinda depends on what kinda nurse you are.  I know a critical care nurse who works 4 12s per week on average.  Cleared 150K last year and that's in a midwest city.  My point still stands.  Hospitals would love to flood in Philippine nurses to drive down salaries.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, just liek that, GD's bigest MAGA guys are literally saying "we need immigrants" and "closing the border isn't realistic!"    Holy fucking shit!

Sorry, I gotta laugh, other wise I'd cry.  Every immigrant college grad getting a job is stepping over a 20 or 30 something low income white guy who we should be lifting up and getting into the mix instead.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
As a rule, just don't listen to any presidential candidates ideas during an election year. They ALL spout the biggest nonsense to get media attention.

Their policy is going to be what theyve done leading up to the election cycle, not promises made during the election cycle.
View Quote

I think a lot of the "I love legal immigrants" strategy is to try to get around being labeled a racist.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

lol yea we need more  junior college democrat voters who could give a fuck about the BoR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this is the organization which will scoop up all of Trump’s “needed” foreign students: Dream for America - huge leftist collage organization to turn future America into a socialist nation once and for all READ THEIR MISSION STATEMENT
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Not for any degree that is described as "________ Studies".

Also not from adversarial nations. Pending full background checks, and the student must have good grades and no criminal activity. No bringing in family, extended family, cousins, neighbors or other relatives. It's just you. Everyone else has to go through the legal process.

Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As a rule, just don't listen to any presidential candidates ideas during an election year. They ALL spout the biggest nonsense to get media attention.
View Quote

They sure do.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Trump-Announces-Second-Amendment-Coalition-headed-by-Don-Jr

Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top