View Quote

And?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And?
View Quote
That means is surely full of imprisoned children and static altars.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That’s not a picture of our military leadership.
View Quote

Is the picture fake?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is the picture fake?
View Quote

I’m sure it’s real.

But it’s not the US Military.

A couple stripes on your arms or bars on your shoulders also doesn’t equate to “leadership” either, at least not in the manner you are trying to convey.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Y u no want to talk about Q posts any more? I wanted to ask your opinion on Q's claims that Podesta would be indicted on November 3rd, 2017.
View Quote

How about you start by at least trying to speak English.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And?
View Quote

Like I have been saying in this entire thread.... there are bits of truth in all of the Q stuff.
So you can't go around saying it was all false, because it wasn't.
There are shreds of truth in all of it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How about you start by at least trying to speak English.
View Quote

Lol. Ready to acknowledge Q's early failed predictions?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Like I have been saying in this entire thread.... there are bits of truth in all of the Q stuff.
View Quote

I'll bet you won't post a source showing Comet Ping Pong has a basement.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jesus Christ.

Buildings have basements.

But just because a building happens to have a basement, in no way, form, or manner is it in the same galaxy as alleging that the shit the Qtards alleged took place in that basement actually happened.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Satanic crap, occult crap, and super weird sex shit is intertwined heavily in DC.

Heavily intertwined in our military.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I’m sure it’s real.

But it’s not the US Military.

A couple stripes on your arms or bars on your shoulders also doesn’t equate to “leadership” either, at least not in the manner you are trying to convey.
View Quote

The picture is literally of our military.
I did an image search "military trans" and this was one of the first pics to come up.
I didn't even have to type in "US" .... mainly because we're about the only military in the world to allow such nonsense in uniform.
So, you can say whatever you want to, make whatever excuses you want to..... but this is a very easy to find picture of literally OUR military.
It's a picture of what the leadership allows in OUR military.

This should be far more concerning to all the 2A people than bumpstocks being banned in 2017.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I did an image search "military trans" and this was one of the first pics to come up.
I didn't even have to type in "US" .... mainly because we're about the only military in the world to allow such nonsense in uniform.
So, you can say whatever you want to, make whatever excuses you want to..... but this is a very easy to find picture of literally OUR military.

This should be far more concerning to all the 2A people than bumpstocks being banned in 2017.

View Quote

Holy shit, this is hilarious. If you look closely you can actually see a Swedish flag on one of them, yet you still insist they're in the US military? Hey, did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary? Go look it up.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Satanic crap, occult crap, and super weird sex shit is intertwined heavily in DC.

View Quote
You are engaged in a ludibrium.  Have fun living inside your comic book.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Lol. Ready to acknowledge Q's early failed predictions?
View Quote

I will say it again for those who must have missed it.... I am not a QAnon.

Here, I'll say it loud for the fellas in the back:

I AM NOT A QANON!

I am not going to go through a bunch of crap.... again from several years ago, and tediously pick through what ended up coming true or not.
As far as arrests, etc..... no one has come up with a viable explanation on why a bunch of people named by Q ended up having mysterious foot problems requiring leg braces all at the same time.....
There are a ton of things that are true..... but ya'll are more willing to point fingers and do the left's job of bashing Q as though it were all wrong.
There was definitely some truth in there that has been completely glossed over because the people who should have been investigating those truths were too busy jumping on the CNN bandwagon to discredit it all.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'll bet you won't post a source showing Comet Ping Pong has a basement.
View Quote

That entire block has basements. The majority of those store fronts in DC have some sort of basement.

Here's a quote from the pizza guy himself:

"ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in."

If you do a search, you can find that the place next door has a basement also.

Again, most of those places in DC have basements.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I will say it again for those who must have missed it.... I am not a QAnon.

Here, I'll say it loud for the fellas in the back:

I AM NOT A QANON!

I am not going to go through a bunch of crap.... again from several years ago, and tediously pick through what ended up coming true or not.
As far as arrests, etc..... no one has come up with a viable explanation on why a bunch of people named by Q ended up having mysterious foot problems requiring leg braces all at the same time.....
There are a ton of things that are true..... but ya'll are more willing to point fingers and do the left's job of bashing Q as though it were all wrong.
There was definitely some truth in there that has been completely glossed over because the people who should have been investigating those truths were too busy jumping on the CNN bandwagon to discredit it all.
View Quote

You seem to have a bad understanding of laws of averages. Name enough people that are perceived as enemies of your followers and your bound to get a few right. Now for your ankle boot house arrest theory. Why not just lock them up properly? "Hey we arrested this billionaire politician on irrefutable evidence, let's secretly give them house arrest. I'm sure they won't continue to use their power, money, and influence to keep doing whatever they want. The best part is we get no credit because we're not going to tell anyone". Use some common sense.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ.

Buildings have basements.

But just because a building happens to have a basement, in no way, form, or manner is it in the same galaxy as alleging that the shit the Qtards alleged took place in that basement actually happened.
View Quote

The biggest thing people repeat constantly "proving" pizzagate was wrong is, "They didn't even have a basement" derp, derp pwned, QTard!
So the most basic thing trying to debunk all of that is literally a lie.
It stands to reason if that part was a lie, a widely accepted lie.... a lie told over and over and over again by mainstream media and social media.... what other parts of the "debunk" story is a lie?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That entire block has basements. The majority of those store fronts in DC have some sort of basement.

Here's a quote from the pizza guy himself:

"ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in."

If you do a search, you can find that the place next door has a basement also.

Again, most of those places in DC have basements.

View Quote

You won't post your source because it's a video made by a couple of complete weirdos who determine that a different building on the same block has a basement and that a different building a quarter mile away has underground parking.

Do they harvest the tomatoes on the roof before they store them in the basement?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#21]
[b]Quoted:[/b
That’s not a picture of our military leadership.
View Quote
I love when they drop that one
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit.

I don’t think you could be proving our point any harder if you tried.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The biggest thing people repeat constantly "proving" pizzagate was wrong is, "They didn't even have a basement" derp, derp pwned, QTard!
So the most basic thing trying to debunk all of that is literally a lie.
It stands to reason if that part was a lie, a widely accepted lie.... a lie told over and over and over again by mainstream media and social media.... what other parts of the "debunk" story is a lie?
View Quote

Ask the idiot who showed up to save the kids, and shot up the place, what he found.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Holy shit.

I don’t think you could be proving our point any harder if you tried.
View Quote

"Something on the internet seemed like it was proving my point, so it must be true!"

Might be time to just call it again.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:53:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Holy shit, this is hilarious. If you look closely you can actually see a Swedish flag on one of them, yet you still insist they're in the US military? Hey, did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary? Go look it up.
View Quote

Ok, I'll play.

Is that enough for ya? Or do you need me to keep going?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ok, I'll play.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/content/files/2019/02/trans_troops_at_State_of_the_Union_2019_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key-600x401.jpg

https://www.glaad.org/sites/default/files/styles/750px/public/images/2016-06/SPARTA%20with%20SECDEF%20for%20NBC.jpg?itok=WlhYhTox

http://america.aljazeera.com/content/ajam/articles/2015/7/8/serving-secret-transgender-us-military/jcr:content/image.img.jpg

https://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared/npr/styles/medium/nprshared/201611/502056490.jpg

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/e4ae81d/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1920x1080+0+0/resize/1280x720!/quality/90/?url=https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/6d/85/a1ebe5d0488da4de7d8f0681f17d/frame-835.jpg

https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stellar/prod/171024132312-first-time-military-uniform-jennifer-peace.jpg?q=x_0,y_0,h_1080,w_1920,c_fill/w_800

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/LRkRpTqvcnaE60Cle5D2GQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTcwNTtoPTQ2OS41NDEwMTU2MjU-/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/49a2quBdy25l.RNREpD5qw--~B/aD02ODI7dz0xMDI0O2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/afp.com/624f1f4e07931bb090484cbf709bfcd6e0f817b5.jpg

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/tucson.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/d2/0d289c69-aad2-5ed3-8264-e5394c73ac55/55ce8b9806d64.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C899

https://freedomforallamericans.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/unnamed-6.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Entering-Command-and-Leaving-Command-2018-and-2020-8dc5.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=768%2C1087

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_480w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/10/25/Others/Images/2014-10-25/TRANSGENDER_pg_171414250471.jpg?uuid=ntsNGFxaEeSdbHVqIp2LGA

https://www.armytimes.com/resizer/1sbhT8Lil54t79-yAe25kZe2Wto=/1200x0/filters:quality(100)/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-mco.s3.amazonaws.com/public/IOQ4UVIUTVAQZLBCIKVCMVLN3I.jpg

https://lede-admin.coloradosun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2021/01/LND_DCCB06EF-EEF5-42AA-BB6C-91F7553B57A4.jpg?resize=35

https://modernmilitary.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Profiles-in-Courage.png

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2016_27/1601846/160630_carter_peace_creditjpg.jpg

Is that enough for ya? Or do you need me to keep going?
View Quote

Yes, much better. Our military does in fact allow transgender people. Thank you for recognizing the uniforms of the armed services of our nation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You won't post your source because it's a video made by a couple of complete weirdos who determine that a different building on the same block has a basement and that a different building a quarter mile away has underground parking.

Do they harvest the tomatoes on the roof before they store them in the basement?
View Quote

I grew up in Metro DC around some of the who's who of the military industrial and political complex.
There is pretty open satan worship, occult, metaphysics, and a whole bunch of seriously kinky sex shit going on all throughout all of it.
It's a pretty open "secret".

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:09:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes, much better. Our military does in fact allow transgender people. Thank you for recognizing the uniforms of the armed services of our nation.
View Quote

I just did a simple search. The first pic is hilarious.... and one really easy to find.
But, since you all want to treat every post like some investigative journalism thesis paper..... you made me spend more time.
There's hundreds of pics of men in drag in uniform representing our country's military.
It's made us a laughing stock.

but, but, but mah bumpstock.... in 2017.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I just did a simple search. The first pic is hilarious.... and one really easy to find.
But, since you all want to treat every post like some investigative journalism thesis paper..... you made me spend more time.
There's hundreds of pics of men in drag in uniform representing our country's military.
It's made us a laughing stock.

but, but, but mah bumpstock.... in 2017.

View Quote

In the eyes of nation, is our military a “laughing stock”?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"Something on the internet seemed like it was proving my point, so it must be true!"

Might be time to just call it again.
View Quote

I did a 5 second search. Shoot me, I guess.
It's a well known pic. I don't really care where it came from. It shows just the ridiculousness of it all in 1 pic.

.... but again.... but, but, but mah bumpstocks.... in 2017.... and OMG! Q is damaging our image.... OMG!

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It depends on whether or not you like being called a Q-tard.
View Quote

I never paid much attention to all the Q fuss. But because of the retarded people who made a stink about it, it was fun to watch them boil over in rage.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not to support the info op account, but the image has certainly taken a hit in the past few years
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you not been paying ANY attention?

I really feel sorry for normal men and women in our military because by allowing this nonsense and other forms of nonsense in our military, we're making them ALL look bad by association.

Yes, I would have to say this cannot be good for moral.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Not to support the info op account, but the image has certainly taken a hit in the past few years
View Quote

Sure, in the eyes of people who care about such things.

But I’ll ask again, what foreign nation is now considering our military a “laughing stock”?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I grew up in Metro DC around some of the who's who of the military industrial and political complex.
There is pretty open satan worship, occult, metaphysics, and a whole bunch of seriously kinky sex shit going on all throughout all of it.

View Quote

You can't tell what country someone is from when it's literally written on their shirt; forgive me if I don't have high hopes for your ability to accurately identify Satan worship and the occult.

Also, I thought we were talking about basements.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you take orders from this person and not either want to laugh.... or feel ashamed that you're in the position of taking orders from someone who is so very obviously not mentally well:

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But I’ll ask again, what foreign nation is now considering our military a “laughing stock”?
View Quote

All of them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You can't tell what country someone is from when it's literally written on their shirt; forgive me if I don't have high hopes for your ability to accurately identify Satan worship and the occult.

Also, I thought we were talking about basements.
View Quote

Satan worship and the occult are prevalent in DC and in the military.
Sorry I posted an inaccurate pic at first after doing a 5 second search while having my coffee...... my bad.

But again, who cares. You are so hell bent on proving me wrong, and yet... other than the pics of the trans military..... I have spent almost zero time tediously finding YOU proof that you won't poo-poo anyway.
Your opinion of me doesn't matter to me at all.
But, I'll tell ya.... people watching this thread are seeing just how ya'll are.
You're showing people who are lurking in this thread exactly how they'll be treated if they dare say anything you don't agree with.
You can piss all over me for posting 1 wrong pic all you want to, but you're damaging your message a lot worse than you're damaging mine.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I did a 5 second search. Shoot me, I guess.
It's a well known pic. I don't really care where it came from. It shows just the ridiculousness of it all in 1 pic.

.... but again.... but, but, but mah bumpstocks.... in 2017.... and OMG! Q is damaging our image.... OMG!

View Quote

You are so tone deaf you can't even see it. You spout random shit that aligns with what you want without even verifying it. Kinda like another political group. What was missile copter?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Satan worship and the occult are prevalent in DC and in the military.
Sorry I posted an inaccurate pic at first after doing a 5 second search while having my coffee...... my bad.

But again, who cares. You are so hell bent on proving me wrong, and yet... other than the pics of the trans military..... I have spent almost zero time tediously finding YOU proof that you won't poo-poo anyway.
Your opinion of me doesn't matter to me at all.
But, I'll tell ya.... people watching this thread are seeing just how ya'll are.
You're showing people who are lurking in this thread exactly how they'll be treated if they dare say anything you don't agree with.
You can piss all over me for posting 1 wrong pic all you want to, but you're damaging your message a lot worse than you're damaging mine.
View Quote

I’ve been in uniform since 2003. Haven’t once run in to “satan worship and the occult”.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You are so tone deaf you can't even see it. You spout random shit that aligns with what you want without even verifying it. Kinda like another political group. What was missile copter?
View Quote

Right back atcha.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. There was another poster here who claimed the exact same and had the same views as you… wish I could remember that screen name.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

I wouldn't consider any of these predictions.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Better questions: Do they take our military's fixation on social immorality as making us more or less combat capable? Do they fear our soldiers more or less than our weapons? Would our enemies treat certain POWs differently than others? As we can see the way the Russians treat their prisoners don't expect it to be like summer camp. I doubt the Chinese will be any better. The world definitely does not see Americans as we see ourselves. Even more so as a result of this administration. If combat capability were a mighty ship, how many holes would it take before it was more of a danger to its crew than the enemy? I do not see the PC answer the same answer as reality.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Better questions: Do they take our military's fixation on social immorality as making us more or less combat capable? Do they fear our soldiers more or less than our weapons? Would our enemies treat certain POWs differently than others? As we can see the way the Russians treat their prisoners don't expect it to be like summer camp. I doubt the Chinese will be any better. The world definitely does not see Americans as we see ourselves. Even more so as a result of this administration. If combat capability were a mighty ship, how many holes would it take before it was more of a danger to its crew than the enemy? I do not see the PC answer the same answer as reality.
View Quote
In the real world, analysts aren't making decisions about military readiness and capabilities based upon a few internet pictures of transgender people.  The only utility that is served by it for our enemies is for domestic propaganda and foreign propaganda targeted at people that disagree with it so that they can attack the morale of a segment of the American public that would otherwise be patriotic and turn them against their own military. Congratulations. You've been a successful target.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Right back atcha.
View Quote

Coming from a CA (formally DC) resident who is scared of kinky sex and an imaginary red boogeyman with horns and a pitch fork, you totally got me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In the real world, analysts aren't making decisions about military readiness and capabilities based upon a few internet pictures of transgender people.  The only utility that is served by it for our enemies is for domestic propaganda and foreign propaganda targeted at people that disagree with it so that they can attack the morale of a segment of the American public that would otherwise be patriotic and turn them against their own military. Congratulations. You've been a successful target.
View Quote

Ding ding ding.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Congratulations to you too. While you are playing games and could care less about national security, I'm not interested in social engineering in the military. You either measure up or get cast out. Dead weight is a minus no matter how you look at it. Play your optics all you want.
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top