Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:38:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DmL5] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the politicians. Fuck zelinski
Fuck the supporters
Fuck the people who refuse to protect THIS country.

Fuck all of it
View Quote

MTG fan, huh? Sorry your blonde nutcase lost.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By fingas:
You mean the rest of the world that is sitting idly watching us carry the weight of protecting Europe from Russia?  Well they can suck a whole satchel of dicks until such time as they choose to chip in.
View Quote

you are extremely ill-informed.  you need to educate yourself before you post.  

--------------------------------

Claim: The United States is giving more support to Ukraine than Europe, and Europe hasn’t stepped up.

Fact: America’s European, Asian, and NATO allies have committed over $178 billion to support Ukraine, which is more than the US will have committed counting the aid package currently under consideration.

The EU and its member states have made available $148.5 billion (138 billion euros) - including its recently announced support package of $54 billion (50 billion euros) - to Ukraine since Russia’s full-scale invasion in February 2022.[7]

The United Kingdom has pledged $15.1 billion (£12 billion) in overall support to Ukraine since February 2022, of which $9 billion (£7.1 billion) is for military assistance.

Canada has committed $1.8 billion (over 2.4 billion Canadian dollars) in military assistance to Ukraine since February 2022.[9] The Canadian military has also has trained approximately 40,000 Ukrainian military and security personnel since 2015, and Canada expanded and extended this program until March 2026.

Norway reached a multi-year agreement with Ukraine in February 2023 for a support program that will provide Ukraine with $7 billion (75 billion Norwegian kroner) between 2023 and 2027.[10] Norway pledged to allocate to Ukraine around $1.4 billion (15 billion Norwegian kroner) per year and had already provided around one billion dollars (10.7 billion Norwegian kroner) to Ukraine in 2022 and about $1.9 billion (19.9 billion Norwegian kroner) in 2023.

NATO member Turkey is building a new drone production facility and service center in Ukraine. Turkey’s leading drone maker, Baykar, announced in September 2023 that Turkey would open a drone production facility and service center for Bayraktar TB2 drones, which reportedly will become operational by early 2025.[11]

NATO member North Macedonia has sent 10 batches of military aid to Ukraine including Soviet-era military equipment as of November 2023.[12] North Macedonia is also training batches of Ukrainian military personnel and pledged to continue supporting Ukraine.[13]

South Korea is expanding its production of critical 155mm artillery shells to refill Western stockpiles and support the continued provision of ammunition in Ukraine.[14]

Japan pledged $4.5 billion to Ukraine in December 2023.[15] Japan also pledged an additional $37 million contribution to a NATO fund to provide additional support for Ukrainian defense in January 2024.[16]

Australia provided approximately $590 million (910 million Australian dollars) in overall military and humanitarian assistance to Ukraine as of late October 2023.[17]

New Zealand provided Ukraine with more than $48.7 million (80 million New Zealand dollars) in military and humanitarian assistance as of July 2023.[18]

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/fact-sheet-us-assistance-ukraine

-------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

Claim: The United States is giving more support to Ukraine than Europe, and Europe hasn't stepped up.

Fact: America's European, Asian, and NATO allies have committed over $178 billion to support Ukraine, which is more than the US will have committed counting the aid package currently under consideration.

The EU and its member states have made available $148.5 billion (138 billion euros) - including its recently announced support package of $54 billion (50 billion euros) - to Ukraine since Russia's full-scale invasion in February 2022.[7]

The United Kingdom has pledged $15.1 billion ( 12 billion) in overall support to Ukraine since February 2022, of which $9 billion ( 7.1 billion) is for military assistance.

Canada has committed $1.8 billion (over 2.4 billion Canadian dollars) in military assistance to Ukraine since February 2022.[9] The Canadian military has also has trained approximately 40,000 Ukrainian military and security personnel since 2015, and Canada expanded and extended this program until March 2026.

Norway reached a multi-year agreement with Ukraine in February 2023 for a support program that will provide Ukraine with $7 billion (75 billion Norwegian kroner) between 2023 and 2027.[10] Norway pledged to allocate to Ukraine around $1.4 billion (15 billion Norwegian kroner) per year and had already provided around one billion dollars (10.7 billion Norwegian kroner) to Ukraine in 2022 and about $1.9 billion (19.9 billion Norwegian kroner) in 2023.

NATO member Turkey is building a new drone production facility and service center in Ukraine. Turkey's leading drone maker, Baykar, announced in September 2023 that Turkey would open a drone production facility and service center for Bayraktar TB2 drones, which reportedly will become operational by early 2025.[11]

NATO member North Macedonia has sent 10 batches of military aid to Ukraine including Soviet-era military equipment as of November 2023.[12] North Macedonia is also training batches of Ukrainian military personnel and pledged to continue supporting Ukraine.[13]

South Korea is expanding its production of critical 155mm artillery shells to refill Western stockpiles and support the continued provision of ammunition in Ukraine.[14]

Japan pledged $4.5 billion to Ukraine in December 2023.[15] Japan also pledged an additional $37 million contribution to a NATO fund to provide additional support for Ukrainian defense in January 2024.[16]

Australia provided approximately $590 million (910 million Australian dollars) in overall military and humanitarian assistance to Ukraine as of late October 2023.[17]

New Zealand provided Ukraine with more than $48.7 million (80 million New Zealand dollars) in military and humanitarian assistance as of July 2023.[18]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
You mean the rest of the world that is sitting idly watching us carry the weight of protecting Europe from Russia?  Well they can suck a whole satchel of dicks until such time as they choose to chip in.

Claim: The United States is giving more support to Ukraine than Europe, and Europe hasn't stepped up.

Fact: America's European, Asian, and NATO allies have committed over $178 billion to support Ukraine, which is more than the US will have committed counting the aid package currently under consideration.

The EU and its member states have made available $148.5 billion (138 billion euros) - including its recently announced support package of $54 billion (50 billion euros) - to Ukraine since Russia's full-scale invasion in February 2022.[7]

The United Kingdom has pledged $15.1 billion ( 12 billion) in overall support to Ukraine since February 2022, of which $9 billion ( 7.1 billion) is for military assistance.

NATO member Turkey is building a new drone production facility and service center in Ukraine. Turkey's leading drone maker, Baykar, announced in September 2023 that Turkey would open a drone production facility and service center for Bayraktar TB2 drones, which reportedly will become operational by early 2025.[11]

Well except I wasn't talking just about Ukraine but about the decades that our allies have failed to meet their obligations under NATO while we footed the bill.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:00:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#4]
Originally Posted By Tacosis:
That's awesome.  I wish it was a super distorted Hendrix version though.
View Quote

Yes!  Followed by 'Whole Lotta Love"!

crap.  I got sucked into this thread.  I usually stay neutral.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Well except I wasn't talking just about Ukraine but about the decades that our allies have failed to meet their obligations under NATO while we footed the bill.
View Quote

fair enough.  i agree that pre-Ukraine -- Europe's spending on defense was pathetic and well below the NATO 2% 'requirement'.   but they HAVE stepped up -- hopefully not too late.

this shit won't get any better until Russia has their teeth kicked all the way in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:14:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yankel] [#6]
A good soundtrack for killing Russians and wrecking their crap equipment. Bring on the Hendrix Star Spangled Banner…
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

Nope. Ukraine is the playground of the deep state. You are wrong.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By anymanusa:
Ukraine is literally the playground of the deep State.  Any money going to Ukraine is simply going to fuck up our liberties and interests here in America and bring us closer to a surveillance state and being completely overrun by commies in the US government, if we aren't already there. Ukraine is a cesspool of corruption and it's nothing but a tool for our filthy politicians.

I feel bad for Ukrainians, but it is what it is.

Any support for Ukraine is against the interest of every patriotic red blooded american and it does NOTHING to serve americans.

Written like a true Putinbot. Interestingly, the fake Republicans are trying so hard to empower Putin. Historically, Republicans hate tyrants and war criminals but you guys are the opposite. You support fucking over every friend and ally we have with the sole purpose of aiding tyranny. You can't possibly be who you claim to be.

And Joos. Don’t forget dem Joos to be consistent.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By aiba7x:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

Another Putin puffer heard from. ANTIFA is over there…

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aiba7x:
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
$60 billion in one package is a lot of support & sure to boost morale.

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the supporters

Fuck all of it

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

Another Putin puffer heard from. ANTIFA is over there…

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:26:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#9]
Originally Posted By Yankel:
A good soundtrack for killing Russians and wrecking their crap equipment. Bring on the Hendrix Star Spangled Banner…
View Quote

I believe your hate and anger is directed at the failed politician putin, his regime and apparatchiks and his predecessors, not the Russian people.   Sometimes it's good to consider that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

How?  The guys on the front line aren't seeing it. The people whose lives are either because of this was aren't seeing it.
It oggles my mind that Americans can't figure out what is going on.
Our politicians are sending money to Ukraine. Ukraine is using that money to buy weapons from American companies. American companies are paying politicians to send money to Ukraine. There's no desire to end this was as long as politicians are making money.
Stupid dining Americans that think of man we are sticking to the commies, don't understand that there are more commies running the US than there are in Russia now.
I don't care about either of those countries. I want my children's future to stop getting fucked by Pedo Joe and his fellow proletariats
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Steel-Driver-76] [#11]
I hope the Ukrainians win.  I'm still pissed that we're spending $100 billion on them when we are being over run by illegal aliens but "don't have $6 billion to build a border wall."

Again, all that said, I hope the Ukrainians win.  What a "win" looks like for them now, though, I have little idea (I assume a stalemate with something near the current front lines being the new border).  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Not really.  The EU has put in a lot which was long overdue.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:39:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#13]

And Joos. Don't forget dem Joos to be consistent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By anymanusa:
Ukraine is literally the playground of the deep State.  Any money going to Ukraine is simply going to fuck up our liberties and interests here in America and bring us closer to a surveillance state and being completely overrun by commies in the US government, if we aren't already there. Ukraine is a cesspool of corruption and it's nothing but a tool for our filthy politicians.

I feel bad for Ukrainians, but it is what it is.

Any support for Ukraine is against the interest of every patriotic red blooded american and it does NOTHING to serve americans.

Written like a true Putinbot. Interestingly, the fake Republicans are trying so hard to empower Putin. Historically, Republicans hate tyrants and war criminals but you guys are the opposite. You support fucking over every friend and ally we have with the sole purpose of aiding tyranny. You can't possibly be who you claim to be.

And Joos. Don't forget dem Joos to be consistent.

And a Joo President! The deep state really upped its game.

Gotta stop those Jewish Neo Nazis!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Tacosis:
That's awesome.  I wish it was a super distorted Hendrix version though.
View Quote

Bagpipes.

Every battlefield needs bagpipes.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#15]
[youtube]shorts/Yrd12z-n4o8[/youtube]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the supporters

Fuck all of it
View Quote

The winning post!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Liv_C:

The winning post!
View Quote
Yep. Notice to the threads they hover over. Never an anti Biden thread. Never a secure the US border thread. Never.

That speaks volumes to me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like another "game changer" turns out not to be a "game changer" after all.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/100-mile-us-glide-bombs-122641583.html
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Reminds me of LEO's co-opting The Punisher logo and perverting the Flag by treating it like a coloring book.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Kharn:

Bagpipes.

Every battlefield needs bagpipes.

Kharn
View Quote
Steve Earle - Copperhead Road (Official Music Video)

when i get drafted to restore power in da ukraine i will totally play Copperhead Road turned up to 11 in da trenches.

same as my daddy and his daddy before.

what do those sneaky fuckin' russians think when they hear bagpipes at zero five through the fog?

@eagarminuteman
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]
That's funny as heck.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By blueballs:

One should not poing fingers . Blueballs cause of attitude I assume ?
User name checks out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By blueballs:

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the supporters

Fuck all of it

One should not poing fingers . Blueballs cause of attitude I assume ?
User name checks out.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the supporters

Fuck all of it
View All Quotes

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the supporters

Fuck all of it

I pretty much f---ing agree.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By lokifox:

Bitching on the internet is largely ineffective.

You should run for office and solve all the problems.

I'm kidding. We all know that the trajectory of things is near impossible to change. May as well enjoy life.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lokifox:

Fuck all of them.

Fuck the supporters

Fuck all of it

Bitching on the internet is largely ineffective.

You should run for office and solve all the problems.

I'm kidding. We all know that the trajectory of things is near impossible to change. May as well enjoy life.

You may wish to buy that man a beer. He's pretty much on point.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I think you spelled C I A wrong..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

You see, a coalition of countries all pooled their shit and out spent our single country. That's not the burn he thought it was
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By cspackler33:
Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?
View Quote

You monster.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:27:28 PM EDT
[#30]