[#2]
Damn quite the invasion force there!

Besides it's just a communist meeting
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread will be slid shortly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Just there to hold trudick's commie hand.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I just think the guy is taking a nap from his long trip here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just there to hold trudick's commie hand.
View Quote

Satan Klaus sending reinforcements?

Wonder if they'll liquidate him if he fails
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#8]
UN deploying in Canada to put down the insurrection.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I grew up in North Bay. There is no good reason for that plane to be there. None.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the second time that this fake news has circulated about the same place. Link. A few minutes of research shows that they have had a contract for UN planes for years.

North Bay, Ontario is home to aircraft manufacturer Voyageur Aviation Corp. Cory Cousineau, the company's vice-president, told AFP via email that "the aircraft was flown to Voyageur's main maintenance facility at North Bay for routine scheduled maintenance. The aircraft was staffed by Voyageur flight crew with no passengers onboard.""The aircraft's here right now, it could be here for a few days or a few weeks," Dan Booth, operations manager at the North Bay airport, told AFP.  "There's a couple [planes] here right now, but they come in and out and it's nothing new," he added.  Judy Bouchard, Deputy City Clerk at the North Bay city hall, also told AFP that this was "business as usual."
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
It is a logical progression, but still very concerning. Good luck Canada man. The world is watching.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#13]
No snow on it even though it just snowed? Mother of God, it must be legit UN peacekeeping invasion.

Or was that last night's thread?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#14]

...probably has 'roids too
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I grew up in North Bay. There is no good reason for that plane to be there. None.
View Quote

Since you grew up there what you’ll want to do is politely call Voyageur Aviation https://www.voyav.com/ and tell them to stop leasing CRJ-200s to the United Nations because they have no business doing so.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#16]
This is the kind of garbage that is put out by the left to undermine the legitimacy of the right and to make people look like moonbats.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I have read they are at a maintenance facility that is contracted to repair them.

There is however currently a US VIP aircraft over New Brunswick and a Canadian VIP aircraft over western Washington state.    
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Their name tags don’t look Canadian.  

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#19]
No scalp money, but you can keep or sell back to me the muskets and gear of any blue helmet you kill. Twenty shillings a kit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#20]

That’s not a picture from North Bay. I used to ride my dirt bike all around that airport, I had friends that lived less than a mile from there. That isn’t the NB airport.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Unless there are a bunch of those planes there, I think the "UN airplane" thing is a distraction from what's happening at the rallies and in parliament. That is a CRJ-200. It doesn't have much capacity and can't fly all that far. If they were flying in a bunch of blue helmets goons, I would bet that they would be on a larger charted aircraft. Possibly minimally marked.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Who paid for the UN to have planes?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Since you grew up there what you’ll want to do is politely call Voyageur Aviation https://www.voyav.com/ and tell them to stop leasing CRJ-200s to the United Nations because they have no business doing so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Their name tags don’t look Canadian.  

View Quote

Quebec Provincial Police aka Sureté Quebec (SQ).  They are not the good cops
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quebec Provincial Police aka Sureté Quebec (SQ).  They are not the good cops
View Quote

I grew up in Quebec and can certainly agree with you there.
When I was 18 a couple of QPP thugs pulled me over for no reason, handcuffed me, put me in the back of their squad car, then proceeded to strip searched my car.
My crime? Speaking English.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Who paid for the UN to have planes?
View Quote
We did.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/poohJamesChina-689.jpg...

...probably has 'roids too
View Quote

Oh my!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top