Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Prepare to suffer the wrath of Gru!

Despicable Me is a great movie.  One of the few I didn't mind watching on repeat with the kids.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't believe people are this stupid but they are.
View Quote
The dept of education has done a fine job making America retarded.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think you have to look at the video, not just stills.  The actor puts his hand on the little girls shoulder and then deliberately adjusts his fingers to make the sign.  It’s not how the majority of people would put their hand on someone’s shoulders.  Yeah, it’s ridiculous to say that no one can use the sign.  When someone asks you how you’re doing and you flash them this symbol, it’s obviously not a white supremacy sign.  There are numerous contexts where it clearly means just OK., but this doesn’t look like a situation where anyone would make this symbol in this way and have it simply mean just OK.
View Quote
Ahhh. So anytime you position your hand or body in a way that does not generally naturally occur, you should be fired for being a White supremacist. That seems a reasonable idea.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#4]
when you try really, really hard to find something to be outraged over, don't be surprised when you are outraged.

Pretty soon, being white and simply looking at a person of color will be racist, if it isn't already.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#5]
this truly is clown world

honk honk
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#6]
My dive buddy gave that symbol when we were 60' down.

I stabbed that racist piece of shit with my dive knife.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]
but she's married to a whitey...rant does not compute
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good stab stabby mcstabberson
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No, USA Today, I will NOT turn off my ad blocker to read your biased story.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
that wasn't the racist symbol, that's The Game, where you get people to look at the circle made by thumb and forefinger.  In junior/senior high, if someone looks at it, you get to punch them in the arm.
View Quote
I agree it looks more like the "Made You Look" punch game where you get someone to look at the circle, even the little brother was doing it in the pic and was likely something that the characters were playing with the kids before the pics and video even started. Especially being Gru, who is Despicable and in the movies is sarcastic and playing tricks on other characters. These snowflakes didn't see it at the time and now are wanting a payday. Screw them!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#11]
That's a Zinger of a story!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Poor guy, it’s not like Steve Carrell got axed.
View Quote
That's what I was wondering.  Site wouldn't let me view without disabling add blocker.  Fuck sites like that...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#13]
lol
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Finger circle game!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why is the little brother also holding his hand in a similar fashion?https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292791/Screenshot_20191002-085017_Chrome_jpg-1109855.JPG
View Quote
He's obviously a racist. His parents should be flogged.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why is the little brother also holding his hand in a similar fashion?https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292791/Screenshot_20191002-085017_Chrome_jpg-1109855.JPG
View Quote
He's obviously a racist. His parents should be flogged.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Finger circle game!
View Quote
If he had done that to the Minion, and punched him, sure.  But, in this case, he's going to be sent packing.  Pretty standard stuff.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That dude could have just randomly put his hand in that position.
View Quote
Oh, please.
The idea that the "Okay" symbol is racist is ridiculous. The idea that he did that by accident is equally ridiculous.
Dumb firing (IMO), but also dumb to poke the bear in today's insane cancel culture.

"So, why were you let go at your previous job?"
"They said I made a racist hand gesture."
"Okay, I think we're done here."
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh, please.
The idea that the "Okay" symbol is racist is ridiculous. The idea that he did that by accident is equally ridiculous.
Dumb firing (IMO), but also dumb to poke the bear in today's insane cancel culture.

"So, why were you let go at your previous job?"
"They said I made a racist hand gesture."
"Okay, I think we're done here."
View Quote
If I hadn't been on this forum and read an article mentioned in a post on this forum such as I did a week or so ago, I'd have no idea the ok symbol was racist.

I still don't believe it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#22]
You can't make this crap up.  I'm sure my Labrador is smarter then most liberals.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
that wasn't the racist symbol, that's The Game, where you get people to look at the circle made by thumb and forefinger.  In junior/senior high, if someone looks at it, you get to punch them in the arm.
View Quote
Yep thats what it meant in the mid 90's.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Where are the pics of the actor out of costume?  It'd be pretty funny if it's not a white dude.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Where are the pics of the actor out of costume?  It'd be pretty funny if it's not a white dude.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Has USA Today always been so full of ad aids? Holy click-bait crap.
View Quote
I can’t imagine many people want to actually pay for that drivel, so they gotta make some money somehow...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Good Lord.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If I hadn't been on this forum and read an article mentioned in a post on this forum such as I did a week or so ago, I'd have no idea the ok symbol was racist.

I still don't believe it.
View Quote
The ADL has declared it racist and even states that it started as a joke but then doubles down by saying that white power groups have started using it, which is of course bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That's where this came from? ...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man 4Chan really knocked it out of the park with that little gift.
That's where this came from? ...
Yes.

They've scored several home runs the last few years.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#37]
My parents never took me to a Master Race character breakfast.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You can't make this crap up.  I'm sure my Labrador is smarter then most liberals.
View Quote
Take any symbol, phrase, flag, hand gesture, light source, article of clothing, no matter how trivial, that is used by non-communists, and slap a racist and/or phobe label on it, and the world- including Quislings on the right- will fall all over themselves to virtue-signal those things out of existence.

It's brilliant. Pure evil, but brilliant.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Take any symbol, phrase, flag, hand gesture, light source, article of clothing, no matter how trivial, that is used by non-communists, and slap a racist and/or phobe label on it, and the world- including Quislings on the right- will fall all over themselves to virtue-signal those things out of existence.

It's brilliant. Pure evil, but brilliant.
View Quote
What was the one when we were kids the Left said showed we were pieces of shit...…..I can't remember but I vaguely remember it being some kind of hand gesture or something close to that???
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#41]
morons.  that's not a white power symbol. it's a Look at this and I get to punch you symbol.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#42]
I went to a somewhat liberal university.  While I never went to class with liberals, I lived with many of the more extreme.  Affirmative action insured racism was real, but it was hardly ever spoken of.  That said calling a bitch a cunt however would have been grounds for justifiable homicide.  We evicted residents immediately if they uttered it.

With the libs, this will only get worse.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Props for fighting the white supremacist patriarchy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#44]
PewDiePie has been desperately trying to apologize his way out of the radical left calling him racist. Unfortunately, when he was apologizing, the radical left noticed the design on the collar of his shirt.
FAIL!

Clown world.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think you have to look at the video, not just stills.  The actor puts his hand on the little girls shoulder and then deliberately adjusts his fingers to make the sign.  It’s not how the majority of people would put their hand on someone’s shoulders.  Yeah, it’s ridiculous to say that no one can use the sign.  When someone asks you how you’re doing and you flash them this symbol, it’s obviously not a white supremacy sign.  There are numerous contexts where it clearly means just OK., but this doesn’t look like a situation where anyone would make this symbol in this way and have it simply mean just OK.
View Quote
But it's upside down. It's not WP, it's dM.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Nobody notice the banana in the other hand . Sure it’s for the minion but SOMEONE will link it the the ok sign
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
PewDiePie has been desperately trying to apologize his way out of the radical left calling him racist. Unfortunately, when he was apologizing, the radical left noticed the design on the collar of his shirt.
FAIL!

https://s3.dexerto.com/thumbnails/_thumbnailLarge/pewdiepie-iron-cross-responds-youtube-video-donation-adl.jpg
Clown world.
View Quote
Malta cross?
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No, USA Today, I will NOT turn off my ad blocker to read your biased story.
View Quote
thank you. and fuck be upon anyone who links to one of those god forsaken ad pages.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I think you have to look at the video, not just stills.  The actor puts his hand on the little girls shoulder and then deliberately adjusts his fingers to make the sign.  It's not how the majority of people would put their hand on someone's shoulders.  Yeah, it's ridiculous to say that no one can use the sign.  When someone asks you how you're doing and you flash them this symbol, it's obviously not a white supremacy sign.  There are numerous contexts where it clearly means just OK., but this doesn't look like a situation where anyone would make this symbol in this way and have it simply mean just OK.
View Quote
I don't care.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top